The Agent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never let you cum, did I? And now passing by all these sights... It must have you leaking down there." He whispered as he leaned in to her, his other hand wandering over her slim waist, caressing the exposed skin.

"I-I... I am... I don't need to climax!" Raelyn tried to say in a stern manner. "I can control myself!"

Xavic looked at her with amusement painted in his eyes, before pinching her nipple harder. Her surprised yelp and involuntary step back spread her legs enough for him to slip his other hand between them. He ran his fingers over her glistening petals, scooping up some of her excitement before showing them to her, making a surprised grimace.

"And what is this, Lieutenant? Did you piss yourself?" He mocked.

The elven captive opened her mouth to reply, but swallowed her tongue as her eyes darted around, realising she was making a scene. Her blush deepened, and despite her embarrassment, she stepped closer to her master, brushing her body against his in an attempt to hide her face and her ludicrous clothing. Surprising her, the man actually wrapped his arms around her, moving her to his side as he began walking away from the storefront. The few onlookers immediately lost interest, and soon the pair had melded into the crowd again. Regaining some of her confidence, Raelyn began looking around again, only to stop as she laid eyes on the most amazing dress she'd ever laid eyes on. Vykter stopped as well, following her sight line, before letting out a chortle.

"It seems there's a soft core inside that harsh exterior after all." He said.

Raelyn had always had a taste for the finer things in life. Despite her upbringing and her military career, she'd found beautiful clothing and jewellery greatly appealing. Her life didn't allow for many occasions to wear such finery, but her salary had allowed her to indulge in some of it. It had even proved useful in her job sometimes to own a stunning set of clothes such as that. Her heart sank a little as she realised it would be a long time, if ever, before she'd be able to wear such things again. The only jewellery she was allowed were her piercings and her collar. And her clothing... well, at least she got to wear something here and there.

"Tell you what." Vykter said. "Since I made you wait, I'll let you have that dress and anything else you'd like, as long as you don't draw any more attention. Deal?"

The bewilderment Raelyn felt must have been obvious, as the man winked and pointed to the dress. Hesitantly, the elven woman nodded, biting her lower lip in disbelief. He simply smiled again, before using his tablet to unlock her cuffs and grabbing her by the hand. With the security team waiting outside, the two of them wandered into the store, picking up the dress and, after some deliberation, a pair of earrings and a bracelet that would fit together perfectly. The elven woman had a feeling similar to joy springing up inside her heart, for the first time in a while as she entered the changing room. Sliding off the leather strap-dress, she took a moment to appreciate the way her naked legs looked with the heels in the full-body mirror, before slipping into the new dress.

It was a blood-red, backless dress that hugged her shapely form perfectly. It dipped low into her cleavage, while the side slit travelled up to near her waist, emphasising her lack of underwear just as well as the other one. She took a long moment to admire herself, the way her unblemished back was framed by the fabric; the opening beneath her arms which revealed a generous amount of the side of her chest. It was perfect in every sense, and it was sure to leave anyone seeing her in it breathless at the very least. Once she was done, Raelyn took the time to add the silver earrings and the bracelet, only enhancing her image. If not for the hi-tech slave collar, she could have easily passed as a lady of high standing.

Stepping out of the changing room, the ex-agent spotted her master waiting for her, casually seated in a nearby couch, leaning forward as soon as he laid eyes on her. With a sly grin, she took a few steps forward, swaying her hips on either side, making sure to show off her unconstrained tits, before striking a pose in front of him. Twisting her lower back towards him as she leaned forward, hair falling like a curtain, yet allowing him to see the peaks and valleys her curves shaped. Once his breath returned, the elf stifled a laugh, happy to have had such an effect on him. If nothing else, it meant she was still holding onto his attention.

"Disregard my previous comments, Lieutenant. This is the dress that makes everything better." He said slightly exasperated and obviously trying to deal with a sudden discomfort in his pants.

Delighted, Raelyn smiled her first genuine smile in weeks, as the captain stood up and made his way to the counter with her following up behind him. With her new attire paid for, the pair re-joined the others and began making their way to wherever the meeting was going to take place. Despite some obvious disdain by his team, the elven woman was allowed to remain unrestrained this time, enjoying her freedom and the looks she'd receive. Men and women alike seemed to ogle her as they passed by, the men with lustful looks and most of the women with jealousy.

Vykter eventually came to a halt in front of what seemed to be a large, five-star restaurant. Nodding to his crew, he took Raelyn by the shoulder and led her inside, followed by a pair of his finest. Inside, soft classical Terran music played out of hidden speakers as they walked towards a bar that must have been made out of genuine wood. The elf was utterly surprised to see wood up close. It must have cost a fortune to buy such a relic, let alone transport it all the way to the edge of the galaxy. The pair took a seat on the bar stools, while the guards moved to one of the booths. The woman hesitantly ran her fingers over the surface, her eyes wide and mouth agape as she treated it with the reverence it deserved. The captain however simply thunked his elbows on the bar, waving to the sommelier.

"Can't you be a bit more respectful?!" Raelyn hissed after Vykter had ordered drinks and made arrangements for their table. "These are extremely rare, you know!"

"...Eh?" The captain looked at her with a slightly taken aback expression, before realisation hit him, eliciting a laugh. "Oh, 'Lyn. These are only rare on Terra. Out here, there are countless fields of trees grown for making furnishings exactly like this one."

"There are...?"

"Yes. I'll take you to see them one day if you shut up and listen." The man whispered as he leaned closer. Raelyn nodded, her eyes glazing over in the mere thought of seeing real, earth-grown trees. "The people we'll be meeting with are a really dangerous bunch. Don't do anything stupid, and follow my lead. Or none of us is making it out of here alive, 'kay?"

The ex-agent again thought about making a caustic comment, but elected to mock salute the man instead. Right on cue, their drinks arrived and the captive woman, eager to drink something that hadn't come out of the man for once, began sipping on hers. The explosion of taste hit her like a vortex missile, dragging her into a new world of colours, sounds and images. It tasted like the sweetest thing she could imagine, yet not enough to make her sick. The aftertaste as she swallowed reminded her of a sea-breeze, the one time she'd been close to one. And then, as quickly as it had happened, her senses bounced back to normal, the magic gone in an instant and her fingers gripping the beautiful wood so hard her knuckles had turned white.

"What the...?"

"Ah, yes. I forgot to mention." Vykter said smugly. "The drinks here are spiked with extremely fast acting hallucinogens. One sip will send you temporarily to another place. But it's quite harmless. Expensive, but harmless."

The elf looked at him in disbelief, before cautiously taking another sip. The ensuing trip had her convinced about the hallucinogens, yet she was less optimistic about the claims of non-harm. Regardless, it couldn't be cheap to have an experience such as this, so she took her time drinking her fill. She wondered if Xavic was paying for it all, or if the people they were expecting would care for it. Not long after she'd had her last sip of the alien drink, a waiter approached, announcing that their table was ready, so she got up and followed her master, swaying her hips and showing off even more than before. Her mood was getting better and better. She'd taken a shower, seen a place she'd never hoped to be able to, got to wear amazing clothing and experience a very peculiar aperitif. What else did the day have in store for her?

They were led into a corner of the dimly lit, retro styled dining hall. If memory served her right, Raelyn could swear that the place was made to look like a 20th century Terran diner. Whoever the owner was, he must have been very much into that primitive, vintage style. The corner housed a U shaped couch made of red leather that hugged yet another wooden table. Curtains could be drawn in front of it, allowing them to eat and discuss in privacy, which was exactly why they were here, the elven woman was willing to bet. Taking their seats, the pair were handed paper menus, much to the further bewilderment of the elf. She took a glance at the meals offered, but was unsure of what everything was. She lifted her eyes to look at Vykter and ask, but he was already in the process of placing both their orders. Her freedom only extended up to a point, she supposed.

No sooner had the elven woman settled into the comfy couch than four menacing mercs approached their table. Raelyn tensed up, her instincts telling her they were about to face trouble, but a quick glance at Vykter had her only cautiously sit up. They were openly carrying arms, yet none of the staff seemed to bother halting their movements. In fact, it seemed that no one else in the dining hall had bothered to even look at them. Once they'd gotten close enough, three stayed behind as one continued, stopping in front of the table before speaking up.

"Vykter Xavic?" He asked with a gruff voice.

"The one and only." The captain replied, his smug smile never having left his face.

"I need to check you and your... companion for armaments."

"Hmm, seems fair. But then again, I wouldn't be stupid enough to bring a piece in here."

"Regardless, I have my orders."

The captain nodded, stepping forward to allow the merc to pat him down. Finding nothing, he turned to Raelyn, urging her forward. Still in high spirits and feeling feisty, the elf chose to drop her dress instead, lifting her arms and spreading her legs, spinning around and giving the mercs and some of the other customers an eyeful to remember. Vykter let out a mostly stifled sigh before shrugging at the merc.

"I guess you've got your answer then."

The merc nodded, requiring some effort to unglue his eyes from the marvellous sight and turn to the others. With a hand wave, they moved back into whatever booth they'd appeared from. Raelyn took the change to slip her dress back on and flash a cheeky grin at her master, before taking a seat. Not long after Vykter had also been seated, a pair of well dressed men approached their table as well. One was an older human, stained and scared by a life seemingly spent in combat. The other was one of the lizard folk, standing taller and wider than all of them. Exchanging some simple pleasantries, the two pairs took seats on opposing sides of the booth, pulling the privacy curtains closed.

"Vykter, it's been far too long." The human began.

"Likewise," the captain responded. "I've actually-"

Their chat was interrupted by the arrival of the food, as all four were served a selection of alien, to the elf at least, dishes. The men barely touched theirs, as they began to discuss their business, but Raelyn had gone far too long with a diet consisting mostly of cum and ship rations to not indulge herself. Whatever it was, it tasted so damn good, she could have sworn it made all her other senses dull, because she couldn't remember hearing anything else until the lizard man interrupted the others.

"You speak of respect, yet bring a slave to a formal dinner, Vykter." He said, annoyance clearly showing in his tone. "Am I supposed to not speak up about this disrespect?"

"I... She..." The captain was at a loss for words, for once in all the time the ex-agent had spent with him. "She is m-"

"I'm his partner." Raelyn interjected.

The lizard man scoffed.

"Business or bed?" He asked rudely.

"Can't it be both?" The elf retorted.

"Hmph! And what about the slave collar? Got any excuses for that, Cin?"

Raelyn swallowed the jab at her race, choosing to use it against him.

"Can't a gal play-act like a slave to her man? I thought you guys liked that sort of stuff around here."

"Ah, well, it is not frowned upon in Ecstasis, but..." The other human began, but was hand waved into silence by his partner.

"And what exactly do you do then, miss..?" The lizard man asked, seemingly still suspicious.

"Raelyn. I keep his balls empty and his mind clear. " She said, giving them both a wink. "You want a demonstration?"

Before any of the men around the table got a chance to say anything, Raelyn had slipped under it, her hands already fiddling with Vykter's belt. To his credit, he had taken her bluff and ran with it, keeping his composure, even when the elven woman's expert lips wrapped around his quickly forming erection. He even continued the negotiations in whatever deal they were trying to seal. The elf didn't care. All she wanted to do was show off and keep her high spirits going. And rubbing this into the lizard's face would definitely help with that.

Having full control over her mouth and the use of her dexterous fingers, Raelyn took her time in giving her master pleasure. She caressed his swelling ball sack with great care, keeping her touch light and soft. Her lips locked around his glans, her tongue circling lazily around it, with a flick here and there for emphasis. Bobbing her head up and down, the elf began sucking as well as licking, making sure extra saliva would drip out the sides of her mouth, just so that she could make extra loud slurping sounds as she lapped it back up. Legs shifted uncomfortably behind her, as the partners obviously were beginning to have problems of their own, which only served to egg her on, as she began making more noise and greedily taking in more and more of Vykter's mast.

From the corner of her eye, she could make out people passing by the booth, some even pausing for a second, as if trying to listen in to the dealings. Or more likely, they could hear the moans the elf had begun letting out, further stimulating all three men around the table. They weren't the only ones however. Raelyn herself was beginning to feel hot and just a bit bothered. Here she was, doing one of the dirtiest things she'd ever thought about doing, and her pussy had been left craving for hours. Drips of excitement had once again covered the insides of her thighs, and the elven captive couldn't control herself as a hand slipped between her own naked legs, pushing the dress away and finding her throbbing clit.

It didn't take long for either of them to get close from her ministrations. Vykter's balls were pulsing in her palm, and she could feel a climax coming from deep within herself as well. She could have taken advantage of the situation and given herself an orgasm. Xavic would have been powerless to stop her, lest he expose their bluff to shock her. And yet, she decided against it. Although finding it quite difficult, the elf willed her fingers away from her glistening petals and the sensitive bud hidden therein. If she were to cum, she'd do it by the rules set upon her. She'd pulled through so many other situations in her life, she was sure she could do it again.

Just in time to interrupt her thoughts, Vykter began spasming, a stifled grunt of pleasure escaping him as Raelyn slurped away at his cock. He was helpless to stop her milking out his balls for every last drop of cum he could give, sucking it out of him to the best of her abilities, going all the way down on him, allowing spurt after spurt to go directly down her throat. Once she believed he was done, she gave him a final lick, picking up as much moisture as possible, before helping him tuck himself back into his pants. She slipped back up into the couch, lifting a thumb to scoop up some leftover cum from her cheeks and lips, before sucking it clean in front of the others. She flashed them all a big smile as she swallowed, grabbing her glass and having her fill of the alien drink to wash down the saltiness.

"Care to rate my performance?" She asked smugly, cleaning up some of her running mascara. Her lipstick was also mostly gone but she didn't care.

The partners said nothing, instead nodding at the captain, who nodded back, and got up. They left the booth in a hurry, pulling the curtains closed behind them but not before Raelyn caught a glimpse of some nearby patrons trying to steal a peek at whatever was happening. Vykter turned to face her, an incredulous look on his face. At first she thought she'd be in trouble, but then his lips formed into a smile.

"I think I've underestimated you, Lieutenant." He said.

"Understatement of the century." She retorted, leaning forward enough to let her cleavage show. "You've been underestimating me this whole time. Buuut I did just save your ass. So let's call it even. For now."

"Maybe we can call it so." He said, seemingly lost in thought.

He offered his hand, and Raelyn took it without hesitation this time.

"Come, let's get back to the suite. We closed off the deal much faster thanks to your distractions, and I think you're in for a reward."

"And what would that be?" The ex-agent asked, trying not to let her excitement show.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"

____________________________________

The magnetic latch unlocked, allowing the pair to walk into their luxury suite. They'd taken their time walking back, much to the chagrin of their security detail. The scenery outside the window had barely changed, as Nelumbus required more than forty five hours to complete a full rotation. The elf walked further in, moving her hair in front and making her naked back clearly visible for the man following her. She approached the corner bar of the suite, leaning her elbow on it, thrusting out her hip so that the slit in the dress would open up all the way to the waist as she poured a glass of whiskey for Vykter. He'd seen her naked countless times, yes, but he wouldn't have bothered to make her wear all those outfits if he didn't enjoy seeing her in them, and she planned to take full advantage of that tonight.

"So, captain." She cooed, using his rank for the first time. "What is this reward you've been talking about?"

"Why don't you pour yourself a drink and get comfortable?" He said, loosening his tie as he walked towards the bathroom. "I'll show you soon."

She smirked at the suggestion, downing the glass before pouring one more. She let the dress fall off her shoulders, walking up to the bed and carefully laying on the silken sheets. She debated what was the sexiest position to strike for him, but eventually settled on showing off her backside towards the bathroom door, making sure he'd get an eyeful as soon as he'd walk out. Her clit throbbed in excitement and butterflies began flying around in her stomach. She'd felt some excitement in the past with him, especially when he'd go all out on her and give her a wonderfully harsh session, but never like this. It felt like something had clicked inside her. Maybe it was the fact that, for once, she'd been allowed to take matters into her own hands, literally, and hold him in a vulnerable position.