The Agent Pt. 02: Rogue Nation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and looked hungrily at me. "Right now it isn't." She bridged her hips upwards as if they commanded me to get her underwear off. Slowly, I pulled the black clothing off and my heart thudded loudly against my rib cage. Her womanhood was perfectly trimmed and clearly she was a wet. I could smell her musty arousal.

"Fuck..." I whispered in awe. One of her hands went to cup her pussy. Shaking my head, I went to her inner thighs and bit them, teased them with my tongue. The knuckles of her hand went white as it tightly gripped onto the blanket underneath her. I gently let the tip of my tongue glide onto the back of the hand covering her pussy.

She slightly hesitated and I knew what she had in mind at that moment: if she uncupped her womanhood and I make her cum, fuck her right on the spot, there'd be no turning back. If I bring her release using my tongue and fingers, her body would surrender to me and me only. It was another level of trust and vulnerability, a level we didn't train nor experienced before. It was scary and exciting at the same time.

The "F" word rang through my head for I didn't just want to fuck her. No, I wanted to make beautiful, aching, passionate love with her. I wanted to her to feel deeply connected to me as I bring pleasure to her body and visa versa.

I wanted this woman more than anything in the world and I would trade every violent and painful experiences I had in the past for another moment with her. I just hoped she felt the same way. She gave a long sigh and released her hand from her pussy. Eagerly, I gently bit the flesh of her mons pubis and labia major while she squirmed from my teasing mouth.

"God, you are so beautiful," I whispered. I grabbed her hand and gave it a tight squeeze while my other hand gently rubbed the side of her leg. "I can't wait to taste you, baby."

'Baby' slipped off my mouth, but it suited the moment. She gave a small chuckle then sat up a little. She wants to see, I thought to myself as the redhead gave me a devilish grin. Ever so slowly, I dipped my tongue on her wetness, her mouth formed a small 'O.' Her green bright eyes looked foggy and wild, she kept on biting her lower lip. Then quickly, I gave her slit one long lick and she abandoned my hand altogether. Instead, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to her pussy.

I closed my eyes and began to feast.

My hand went up and grasped her breast, which she responded with a long sultry whimper. It was music to my ears as my tongue flicked against her engorged clitoris. Her hand clenched on to mine that clutched to her breast. She leaned back more until to the point her back crashed against the blanket. My eyes opened and saw how I was making her crazy. There were beads of sweat on her especially her stomach and the flames beside us reflected off her glowing skin. It was such a beautiful sight seeing how wild I made her feel.

Her whimpers, sighs and moans became louder as her hand desperately pulled my head more onto her pussy, her other hand grabbed hard onto my wrist. She's getting close, I thought proudly to myself. I increased my pace, licking and putting more pressure onto her clit. Then, both her hands were on the back of my head as her thighs clamped hard onto my ears. Her back arched and she let out a long and alluring moan.

After a couple of seconds later, her body went limp and fell back onto the blanket as my tongue continued on teasing her clit. She pushed my head away and I gave an amused chuckle. I put both my knees onto the comforter and kneeled on both of them. Carrie was sprawled out dreamily on the comforter. She looked up to me with this satisfied look in her eyes. I was still in between her legs and my fingertips glided on her thighs and knees.

Unhurriedly, she began to sit up and copied my kneeling position. She took one good look at me and hugged my neck, putting soft kisses onto my lips. Resting, she put her forehead against mine, but I had other plans in mind. I didn't want her to rest just yet.

My hand traveled south on her body and gently cupped her pussy. Slowly, I put a finger inside of her and she looked at me in shock.

"We're not done yet," I said huskily as I let another finger inside of her. I curled both of my fingers. Her body tensed up again and looked at me blissfully as her mouth formed another 'O.' "I want you to cum for me again."

Slowly, I began to fuck her. My fingers curled and slid inside her wetness, she pulled me close to her and kissed me hard on the lips. Then, she put her forehead against mine and wildly looked into my eyes. My heart fluttered. I could see that there was a mix of emotions in her hazy green eyes and the more I looked into them, I could feel the waves of attraction and admiration I had for her inside my very soul.

I never felt anything like this with anyone.


Raw.

Connected and so vulnerable.

She arched her neck up and I immediately went for her throat, putting kisses on them. Her body tensed up again and I could feel her pussy tighten. She was close. Her fingernails scratched my skin at my back, I hissed with both pleasure and pain. I wouldn't care if she put any marks, I just wanted her to cum hard.

And she did. She arched her whole body forward and gave a long sensual groan that not only filled my ears, but the entire cabin. I bit the side of her neck, which only intensified her orgasm. A few seconds later, her body stopped shaking and she lazily looked at me. I pulled my fingers from inside of her and gave her a small grin.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" I whispered to her as my hand brushed away the strands of hair that stuck to her face. She didn't say anything. Instead, she pushed me lightly, ordered me to lay on my back. I complied. Gingerly, she spread my legs apart then put her naked body on top of mine. She went to my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. I shuddered.

"You make me go crazy, Pamela," she whispered huskily in my ear. I shivered. "Right now, I want to make you go crazy, too." Immediately after her sentence, she went for my neck and started to suck. Her hands were everywhere: on my breasts, sides, stomach, everywhere while her body slowly grinder against mine. My hands attempted to grab on to her back, but whenever I did, she'd grab and put them above my head. She was in control, I was both scared and extremely horny knowing she's calling the shots.

She mirrored everything I did to her. From my neck, she went further south to my B-cupped breasts, stomach, then inner thighs. Somewhere along the way, I begged her to make me cum, but it only made her go even slower. She was driving me nuts.

"Your body is so firm, a combination of feminine and power. Not too bulky, just..." she licked my abdomen "...right. Your abs are to die for. Damn, I could touch you all night."

"Please, Carrie," I begged as she let her tongue glide along my inner thighs. "You're making me go insane, just finish me." Unhurriedly, she took my underwear off and looked at me with hunger and desire.

"My god, you're so wet," she groaned. Teasingly, she touched my wet pussy without touching my clit. She opened her mouth in awe as she studied my womanhood, but I couldn't wait any longer. I bridged my hips up, but she immediately pushed them down. I gave her a frustrated growl and lifted my head up. Her smile slowly faded, she then gave me a serious yet soft expression and grabbed my hand. Her bright green eyes shimmered under the light.

"Watch me, baby," she cooed, emphasising the word 'baby',"Watch me as I make you cum." She dipped her head between my legs and began to feast. I made a groaning sound that was unfamiliar to my ears as I arched my neck back and grabbed hold to her hand. It felt like space and time didn't exist at that moment, like there was nothing and no one outside our cabin. Vulnerability was a feeling I never felt before, but I felt completely vulnerable with her emotionally and now physically.

Beads of sweat rolled down my body as Carrie's tongue swirled and circled onto my clit. I tried to look down, but all I could see were her focused eyes on mine. It made me even hotter. All of the sudden, my hand clutched hard on hers as an overwhelming type of feeling erupted from my womanhood. My back arched, Carrie's hand pushed down on my pelvis, but she couldn't keep it in place.

Release.

The orgasm took me by surprise as waves of endorphins multiplied by the second and traveled throughout my body. My body shook uncontrollably while Carrie continued to lick me. After a while, I flopped down exhausted and Carrie gently cleaned me. Her lips kissed me on the way up and laid her body on top of mine. I sighed as I felt the weight of her feminine body. She grabbed a nearby blanket and put it over us, she then gave me a shit-eating grin.

"I can't move," I sighed. "I don't want to move."

She put her forehead against mine and kissed me softly. "Then don't move," she whispered on my lips and snuggled on my chest. I hugged her close, I felt like a child hugging a teddy bear for comfort.

I didn't want the night to end, but I knew it had to. A few hours from now the sun will rise and there were two possible scenarios I could think of after we wake up: acknowledge nothing happened and continue on with my hiding or acknowledge it, but not really knowing how to move forward. What is the next step after this, I thought to myself as I looked at the ceiling. The redhead was asleep cuddled up with me.

Was there a next step?

The possibility that there is or there isn't frightened me and I didn't know what I wanted. You're overthinking again, I thought to myself. Carrie moved and hugged me even closer.

"Stop thinking and just sleep, Pamela," Carrie mumbled.

I couldn't help, but smile as the woman on top of me attempted to fall asleep again. Within minutes, she was in dreamland, but I didn't want to sleep just yet. Somehow dreams weren't appealing to me at that moment because she was my dream.

Two more weeks have passed and we continued on with our routine. The more days have passed, the less I thought about anything that involved the Agency. I was more focused on Carrie and our times together as civilians. At that point, I didn't care if I'll ever fight again.

I just wanted to be with her.

Five months have past, but time felt irrelevant when I was with her. My body was in the present, but my mind and soul were connected with hers in another space and dimension. Most nights, we made aching love and the whole day we either roamed in the woods, discovering places we've never been, or stayed in the cabin. We were never bored. Our lives as agents were filled with violence, rage, followed orders of orders. I guess having a normal life seemed like having a fun-filled vacation.

I never told her what was inside the bible. There were times where I was very much tempted to, but something held me back. It wasn't that I didn't trust her, frankly it was the opposite, but it was the fear of needing to get back to our gruesome reality. And once we open that door and take a peek, no matter how small of a crack, there was a high possibility that we'd need to discontinue our little charade and get back to business.

I didn't want to stop. This make-believe life or delusion was a drug to me and it filled every vessel in my body. I was addicted to it and I knew Carrie was, too.

It was already summer and we ate dinner in the kitchen. Usually, the temperature drops during the night so the fireplace was usually on. After we cleaned the kitchen, we sat on the couch and snuggled while laughing and talking about anything. After a while, we became silent as we looked to the fireplace and I knew we both had the same topic we had in mind, but too scared to bring it up. Her head rested on the arm rest and her body rested on my lap. I leaned over and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

We both wore shorts and a tank top, but Carrie looked more feminine than me. She was toned and firm, but she had more curves. She was all woman with her soft skin, plump breasts and lips, fiery long hair, everything about her was beautiful. I, on the other hand, looked like an MMA fighter in my tank top. There were scars on my body and my face had a permanent frown and seriousness on it. My raven black hair was tied up in a pony tail, my skin wasn't as soft and my breasts weren't as big as hers, but she didn't mind.

She didn't complain.

She turned her head towards me and cupped my face. "What's on your mind?" I asked, half-wishing I didn't. "You look like you're in deep thought." Her fingertips caressed the side of my face.

There was a pause.

"Pamela, about-"

She was interrupted by a loud knock. Our heads whipped towards the wooden door, but I felt like I've forgotten to do something. You didn't grab the gun underneath your pillow, I thought to myself as my naked hand slightly shook. The agent within faintly knocked at the back of my head. Her pleading echoes rang through my ears, but I shut her out and put her in the dark abyss. I didn't want her out just yet.

The person at the other side of the door knocked furiously and vigorously, the golden doorknob shook uncontrollably. Carrie looked at me then stood up, grabbed the gun underneath my pillow and walked cautiously towards the door. My body was frozen on one spot. Why won't you move, I asked myself silently. Why aren't you moving? The agent within shouted inside my head until her voice became louder and louder, but I pushed her voice away.

But the more I pushed her away, the louder the voice and the more dominant her presence became. Carrie put a hand on the doorknob and asked our unexpected visitor, "Who's there?" A small mumble was heard, but Carrie remained unmoved. Slowly, I stood up when Carrie unlocked the door with her gun pointed to our visitor.

The door opened violently and our visitor flopped down to the floor, clutching their shoulder. They were wearing the same gear the rogue agents wore except it was covered in their own blood. They turned to their side and a pair of cold grey eyes came to view.

"Ashley?" I asked, sprinting towards the bloodied figure. Carrie holstered her weapon and kneeled down to Ashley's side. Her hand inspected Ashley's wounds, in which the raven-haired woman responded with a howl.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she spat, wiping off Carrie's hand from her body. "Just get the fucking bullet out from my shoulder." Carrie put her hands up with submission and pointed at the couch.

"Help me get her to the couch. Here, grab her torso," she said as she grabbed Ashley's two feet. "Ready on three. One, two, three!" Ashley groaned in pain as we carried and set her down on the couch. Carrie ran towards the kitchen to get medical supplies, while I began to undress her. Ashley gave me a weak chuckle.

"You're that glad to see me?" she said smiling weakly, then gave a small cough. I looked at her with suspicion and concern as I continued to undress her. Once she was stripped down to her bra and underwear, her breathing became shallower. Carrie joined me with a medical kit, a bowl and a bullet remover. She poured alcohol to Ashley's bullet wound, Ashley's hand gripped hard on mine as she screamed in pain.

"God that fucking hurts!" she hissed as her body shook in pain.

"It's going to hurt much more, Ashley," Carrie said flatly as she grabbed the steel bullet remover and bowl. Ashley eyed her and nodded as beads of sweat rolled down her face.

"Just get it out," she whispered hoarsely as she looked up towards the ceiling. I looked at Carrie with uncertainty as Ashley's hand tight grip on mine became tighter.

"Here we go," Carrie whispered as the surgical tool began to dig deep into Ashley's bullet entrance wound on her shoulder. The raven-haired woman howled in pain and filled the cabin with her cries. - - - - - - - - - - -

I leaned against the wall near the fireplace studying Ashley as she slept while Carrie cleaned and washed her bloody hands and medical tools in the kitchen sink. My arms crossed my chest, thinking how things would change again now that Ashley was in our living room. The half naked bandaged woman in our couch stirred and lazily turned her head towards my direction. She looked paler than usual due to the amount of blood she lost, but her cold glare was still the same. I shifted uncomfortably under her stare, she gave me a small frown.

"Nice to see you again, Seventy-six," Ashley said weakly. Carrie walked into the living room with a pair of fresh bandages, knelt by Ashley's side and replaced her old ones. "You...not so much."

"You mind telling us what happened to you and why you're here?" Carrie said patiently. Ashley glared at her then sighed.

"We had a major run in with the agents from the Agency a week ago in a small factory south of Florida. We hoped to find the Trojan Horse there since one of our hackers had intel and tracked a small signal from that site, but it was a false alarm. Someone was trying to rebuild a similar program, but it was much too inferior compared to the original and its other copy. Anyway, when we got there, we bumped into the Agency. And, well, let's just say both sides were surprised. Lots of crossfire and confusion, but we disbanded."

"But before we disbanded, I killed an agent, hid her and grabbed her gear. Disguised as her, I went with the agents who were going back to base hoping to find out what they know. It's funny how less secured the base is, Ms. Carrie," Ashley looked at Carrie challengingly," So confident that nothing can happen there that you guys don't bother checking up on your agents-"

"Just get to the point, Ash."

"My point is they know you're here. They've been tracking you guys for weeks now and all it took was a room full of patient desk agents who worked around the clock going through every satellite image within one hundred miles radius from the little incident that happened at Chicago's Chinatown. They figured if you thought the Trojan Horse was there, you'd be there or around that area. So they searched and searched, yet they found...nothing."

"So they sent out a couple of field agents to every rural towns within the one hundred miles radius and one particular agent swore he saw seventy-six roaming alone in a town a few miles from here in civilian clothes. This was two days ago. A group of agents, maybe a dozen or more of them are currently in that town."

"Who the hell shot you then?"

"An agent," she grunted as she struggled to sit at the edge of the couch. "I was in town trying my best to stay hidden from anyone who might recognise me, but an agent with civilian clothes on spotted me as I tried to steal one of their cars. I had to warn you both otherwise who knows what kind of shitstorm the agency would bring upon you." She looked at me as beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

"We have to go."

Carrie looked at me with concern. I felt a pang of dread spreading from the pit of my stomach outwards. She unholstered the gun and urgently gave it to me.

"She's right," she whispered. "You guys need to go."

"What? Don't you mean you too?"

"I can get out of this, but you guys can't," she explained hurriedly. "I have an inside woman in the agency. She's currently on an assignment outside of this state and she can back me up to any story I can come up with, but she won't like the idea of covering up for a rogue agent."

"Figures," Ashley scoffed.

"I can cover your tracks, but for right now," Carrie said in panic," both you of need to go!"

The next couple of minutes was a blur. Carrie was cleaning everything up in the cabin, destroying evidence of Ashley's and my presence, while I grabbed and packed everything I owned in my bag. Ashley was trying her best dressing herself up, but her moans and groans were occasionally heard in the cabin. Before I know it, I stood in front of the fireplace with my duffel bag dressed and ready to go. Ashley leaned against the mantle, studying my face.

1...345678