All Comments on 'The Agreement'

by Redoctober1995

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pocketrocketpocketrocket7 months ago

Much too short for this category. Each installation should be at least three times this long.

On merits, not bad for an intro but try to post 2-3 chapters at a time, ie this one and the next two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn't read past the second paragraph. Any story that begins by rattling off character body dimensions and descriptors as if they were sports stats is an immediate pass. Most details don't need to be given, and for the ones that do, reveal them naturally through the course of storytelling. Leaving some things to the reader's imagination instead of lazily listing them is so much more interesting and erotic.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

You can do what you want to if you're willing to suffer the consequences!

4

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn’t read through the story after all the personal character data, and then - a reference to “Half-Black”. Why? We are sure there is a point?

It’s your story, but people are people are all equal.

You could easily make a reference as to her family heritage or where her parents came from and fell in love.

Not because he has always been attracted to Black or Half-Black!!!!!

That implies any woman who has loving and attractive traits, characteristics, intelligence and beauty; is off-limits - unless she is???????

Redoctober1995Redoctober19956 months agoAuthor

Agatha is based on a few different women, but mostly my wife who is half black half Irish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedoctober1995@Redoctober1995
I have an interest in writing and have a boring nightshift job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES