The Ai Love Social Showcase

Story Info
A bunch of orgasms I had and then some other stuff.
10.4k words
4.78
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
520 Followers

Work is proving difficult this month, so I thought I'd collect some of the weird stuff I've written on various platforms for various reasons. There will be no Rhyme nor will there be any Reason to it. Often there won't be context. I'm just throwing these up and y'all get to enjoy.

The AiLoveToOrgasms started on Twit, so they are actually really hard to follow. I'll try and put them here, but it was the last 3 where I had them on my blog and those are the ones that are easier to transfer.

Alright, I think I found them all. Not doing any editing, but just throwing them up and seeing what happens. All this was done in 2020, so it has been a while and I am not even sure what I wrote here.

To make sure I comply with Literotica's policy involving descriptions of things from the real world, I have CENSORED names of particular items and things. The story will remain unedited on other platforms.

AiLovesToOrgasm 1: Don't Wake Spouse

I'm in bed. Spouse is asleep next to me. I wake up before the alarm a lot these days, usually spend an hour on the net before the alarm tells me I need to go to the gym. I have 20 minutes and I need to be stealthy quiet.

I slide my panties off. I'm usually a little horny in the morning anyway, so I'm not slick yet but the nub is out of her hood. I give it a slow rub while I pull up a go-to erotica, Wish Upon A S*** by Light Fant*****. I'm under the covers with a pillow on my chest, so I prop my phone up while I get my crotch pillow and really jam it between my legs.

This story is so hot, I know exactly where to go: the scene starts when everyone gets home after the second exposure to a rock that gives a bunch of girls bigger boobs and - in one instance - a bigger futanari cock. I already have to hold my breath to keep from panting as my labia fill with blood and I start to leak.

I'm using one hand to read, but the other is shoving the pillow into my pussy crevice and slowly rubbing. I'm using a lot of force, though, and I have to bit the pillow on my chest to keep from gasping. Not trying to be slow here, going for efficiency. My legs are tensing up and stretching out, closing the pillow in tighter. I quietly move my hand around and back to my clit, I'm so close now.

The story got to the part where the two girls are having sex. The futa penetrates the Latino girl's pussy and it is like getting sucked in, like there is a vacuum in there. I'm imagining my own twat vacuum and pulling the pillow in, rubbing faster on my nub, twisting my legs HARDER to rub it up INSIDE me...

Oh...oooh...so close...

I drop the phone, get my other hand to work the pillow in more, my face is locked in a rictus of the edge, my body is flush, my breathing big silent gulps of air between holding my breath and pushing my diaphragm to get more blood down there. I'm covered in sweat and want to kick the covers off, but that might wake...

Ah!

I don't make a noise, but my slight bucking wakes the spouse. One hand rubs by arm as I cum down from the wave and the alarm goes off, telling me to hit the gym before work.

I'm writing this after, still in bed but with the covers off. The room is cold so my sweat-slick body is close to shivering. I remove the damp pillowcase and put it in the hamper, taking a moment to sniff my own juices and get a little thrill at the heady musk of my own body.

Hope you enjoyed that, I know I did. Check back later and we'll see what I do for the GoodR**** review. Not sure myself. I think AiLovesToOrgasm needs a theme song. Something epic, like the newer Johnny Quest theme by Powergl***.

AiLovesToOrgasm 2: The Big One

I usually go to work with a vibe in my purse. I say purse, but really it is a large canvas messenger bag because girl clothing doesn't come with pockets and we need more stuff anyway (sound familiar?). Anyway, the size of my thighs and calves make jeans and slacks impractical so my usual work attire is a knee skirt with stretchy leggings if it is cold. While I don't have my own office, my cubicle is out of the way from foot traffic and I can easily be overlooked if you don't know where to find me.

My vibe is a Love**** Kr*** from OhM****. Using the tried and true method of Spit-lubing it, I got this puppy up inside me as far as it will go while I was in the bathroom earlier. The remains of my lunch of Thai Red Curry I picked up is on my desk and I have my spouse linked via webcam using Hangouts.

HE is the one in control of the vibe in me.

The anticipation is killing me! I took off my panties when I put the vibe in and the tight, stretchy fabric of the leggings are wedge up inside me next to the little pink tail as I pull the legging up higher and tighter, wedging it into all my crevices! My labia are so full right now I'm having to control my breathing as I push with my diaphragm to WILL him to...

Aah!

I yelp as my hubby smiles cruelly and the shaking begins. He knows I'm in a hurry and need to get off quickly, the setting he's on is nearly all the way up. I instinctively cover my mouth and frantically glance around me but no one will be this way for at least another half an hour.

I squeeze my thighs together with enough force to crush a watermelon (I go to the gym, I know from experience how much force it takes to...

I'm getting ready to burst! My eyes are starting to see spots as I sweat and clench and...

I'm looking at my love and he is still smiling. Normally he would ease off and let me get a sense of building, but there isn't any of that. He's just smiling and the vibe is hitting max vibrations! I can't take it, I can't breathe!

Shoving my rolling chair as far under the desk as I can and leaning back with my feet splayed out, I buck my crotch as my glutes push me into the bottom of my desk, cumming hard as I grip the chair and desk and frantically angle my pelvis upward to rub my nub up into the rough particleboard of my desk. I want to scream, partially in frustration towards my tormentor as he keeps the vibration at unbearable levels and forces me to clamp my jaw as the hand gripping the desk causes the wood to creak before I move to gripping the chair because I don't want to break anything.

I'm panting now, whispering frantically for the spouse to let up, but now he's laughing and so I'm reaching a shaking hand down my pants and pull the vibe out by the tail, thankful I wore black leggings today because I am most definitely soaked down there.

Giving the spouse the stink eye, I tell him I love him and will enjoy my inevitable revenge sometime this week. Kisses and we sign off.

This was written an hour after the event because not 30 seconds after I finished a coworker stopped by my cube for questions on a report and I had to lie through my teeth that I was just not feeling well and might have to go home.

Eep! Too close.

AiLovesToOrgasm 3: The Big One

The time has cum, the walrus said.

Spouse is helping me with the final straps by ratcheting them into place. We aren't fancy, we put this rig together ourselves from stuff at Home De*** to our bed. The only part we had to order custom are the wrist and ankle leather cuffs that have lots of nice padding so no matter how I strain, won't injure myself.

We've got the whole setup, completely strapping me down. I am spread eagle on the bed, a naked X and even though we brought the space heater in here an hour ago, I still have a blanket over me in prep because I get cold easily.

I'm heating up quickly, don't worry. This will get messy, so we have the large red vinyl bedsheet under me and the familiar plastic and old lube smell is enough to get my senses turning me on and I can't stop myself from grinning like the nympho I am.

"You ready?"

Am I ever!

"You know it, stud!" I strain against my restraints not because I am trying to break free, but because the effort of pulling and flexing my muscles while being totally trapped is exciting me into a panting frenzy. "Let's see if I really can fit a dragon cock in me!"

When I ordered the XL St** from Bad Dr****, I never thought this purple speckled monstrosity would ever fit inside me. 15 inches long, 15.25 inches circumference at the thickest point, I chickened out when I bought it and didn't go with the full Firm, instead going Medium firm. In the hands of my love, it looks like he's holding a large bottle of grape juice and I'm about to get a pussy full of purple in a few moments.

I'm a small girl. I work out so I weight *REDACTED* even though I'm just slightly under five foot, most of it muscle instead of fat. I wish I had some fat, especially in my boobs and booty, but gaining weight has never been something I'm genetically inclined towards.

Spouse tosses the blanket and starts emptying the lube jug. For times like this, we buy G** O** Lube by the gallon gallon (which we use a pot of simmering water to heat up the container with) and he isn't just slathering the dragon in the stuff, he's pouring all over my body. I start to squirm and strain against the straps while gleefully spitting lube into the air as he rubs the fat silicon against my labia slowly, letting the warm lube get into every part of me.

I LOVE getting covered in lube! I imagine each time that I'm a part of some monster bukkake and the slime is an inhuman amount of cum. It isn't hot enough to burn me but it is about a hundred degrees so the burning slime feels so intimately sexual all over my body I can't help but moan and beg as he continues to slowly rub the giant tool into my clit.

"Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease..." I want this so badly, but Honey is sweet and knows how I get. I might want this, NEED this but I'm not warmed up enough. While I haven't tried the dragon before, I have a huge 13" Ha*** and it took me months to work that entire unit inside my cunt, sopping or otherwise. I THINK this one will fit, but I can't be sure and he knows, taking his time to get me to my peak.

It doesn't take long, I'd prepped with a vibe earlier so as he is easing his fingers in and out of me to feel inside and get his fingers covered in my juices enough to know I'm not kidding around (and I'm pulling the straps hard enough the headboard groans almost as loud as I). 10 minutes maybe, I'm not sure. The lube is no longer warm but the heater has the room sweltering at around 80 degrees (we've done this before) and with my own lustful inferno inside me, I don't know how much of the stuff on me is lube and how much sweat.

"Last chance."

I don't reply with words, just growling as he laughs and sticks the head against my yearning pussy. I try to thrust my pelvis forward, but the straps hold me tight and he takes his time like a FREAKIN' gentleman. "Just shove it in!!"

I think in a haze of horniness, but hold my tongue as I keep growling and whimpering. He knows what's best, using one hand to push in as the other grips the head to narrow the circumference as the tip slides in.

"OH MY GOOGLY!!" I scream. I mean, on a good day I can fist myself, but I have tiny girly hands. Over the years I've put just about anything I could find inside myself but right now, this very moment, I don't know if I've ever felt so FULL.

When a woman talks about stretching herself, she isn't being poetic. A pussy has a lot of elasticity and with enough sexual practice, it is amazing what can fit in there. With the right hormones, a tiny person could fit through. Right now I felt like I was about to be split in 2.

"[Ai]? Do you want to stop?"

I have to gulp air, my muscles already tightening in the crest of the beginning of an orgasm I'm trying to push off. I have so many fetishes about growing and massive monster insertions that I feel I could have cum just THINKING about this moment, but now that I was here I felt as if my body was trying to bend itself into a pretzel as I got closer and...and...

"Just...a bit more..." I don't know why I said, thought was something I didn't have a lot of control of at the moment.

Spouse nodded, easing another inch or two as I screamed and told him to stop. Or tried to.

I came in a thrashing, screaming mess, lube splashing everywhere like the bed was some kind of kinky sex fountain you find in some parks. I started loud and piercing but quickly went into dog-whistle range as I arched my body and tried to get away as Spouse crawled onto the bed and was working that beast in and out of me (only a few inches, wasn't really pounding me with it) as his other hand skillfully got my clit worked in a rapid circle. The sensations were enough to keep me going, but after some amount of time (Spouse said it was 3 minutes or so), I'm telling him to stop and repeating "lollipop" (safeword) over and over again so he knows I'm serious. With a disturbingly loud plop he gets the dragon out of me and crawls on top of me to give me some much deserved kisses and cuddles, his warm body getting all luby with me as he slowly unlatches the straps and I lay there like a lump, my thighs still twitching from the aftershocks.

Eventually, I get up because the night isn't over and Round 2 still has to happen. While I shower off the lube and sex, Spouse is cleaning the room and getting it ready for later.

As the hot water washes wet hair out of my face, I tremble with a bit of excitement because my sexual addiction is just that: an addiction. Knowing I was about to cum again but this time with my hubby inside of me, no matter how sore and exhausted I was right now, I couldn't wait for more.

I wrote this after the shower and gave the Spouse enough time to lay out my costume because the next round was going to be all about him.

AiLovesToOrgasm 4: Hello There

I don't know if you've ever completely covered yourself in sex lube, but even if it says water soluble, the stuff doesn't get completely out with just one rinsing. Especially the hair. Good thing I shaved myself yesterday otherwise there would be a mess from the waist down (I shave everything from the neck down. Everything).

"Cum, Le**, my Force is strong."

I have to try really hard not to roll my eyes as I get my hair pulled back into a pony tale to complete my Slave Le** outfit. I didn't have time for the full braid the outfit requires, just using the hair/jewel/beads thing to make me look more space princess-y. It was one of the more expensive cosplay outfits I own, got it made custom for me from a girl on Etsy. Very nice detail work, the bra was made with real metal over the cloth and padding, all the clasps were heavy duty enough I never had to worry things would fly off in the middle of rowdy play. Fit me well enough I felt sexy and have worn it for a Halloween party once.

Spouse is in his Prequel Obi-W** outfit, complete with big brown robe and replica lightsaber hilt on his belt. A moment to talk about the Spouse: he likes geeky things but he isn't much of a geek. He likes watching Star W*** but he doesn't care about the difference between an A, B, X or even E wing (I, on the other hand, devoured Star W*** EU books by the hundreds). Spouse just thinks Obi-W** is the coolest and so he is Obi-W** while I am the sexiest bit of Star W*** there is, Slave Le**.

It doesn't bother me. I'll dress up as Do** the Explorer if he wants me to. I will literally do anything to please him because I love him. In my mind, at least he doesn't have some weird Rule 63 Jab** The Hu** fetish.

Mmm, that sounds kinda hot, will have to see about that later.

Focus!

"Help me, Obi-W** Keno**," I say with as much sex as I can muster without laughing. "You're my only cock." I move over to him and press my body into his, running a hand down his face and over his chest, feeling his hardness against my abdomen through his robes.

Heaven save me from cheap porno dialogue! I don't bother hiding the laughter over that cheap bit of stupid coming out of me and push him onto the bed.

The robes are in the way, so I get to his "lightsaber" after some fumbling and spring it loose. Spouse wouldn't want me to go into too much detail about his cock, but it is well formed and I rather like the taste, licking the bit of clear premen cumming out of his tip and dribbling down his head.

I've never been too good at giving BJs. Spouse says I'm the best but considering he was a virgin on our wedding night as well, he is clearly biased. The pure fact is I'm a small girl and he's a big guy and these things do not go together well (for him). I can get my jaw open enough and I don't have much gag from years of downing protein shakes and practicing with huge dildos, but there just isn't much enthusiasm can do against genetics. So instead of doing a lot of deepthroating and bobbing, I've taken to treating a BJ like licking a popsicle instead of sucking it.

Spouse is into it, going quiet as I lick and slurp, swirling around to every part slowly as I press what little boobs I have together with my hands under the bikini bra. One nipple comes free and I twirl it while I slowly lean back and crawl on top of him.

"Think you can fit your speeder into my Beggar's Canyon?"

He paused, looking at me quizzically for a moment before I sighed and waved my hand, pushing the long loincloth drape part of the costume out of the way and got into position.

"Up," I said, motioning his legs up because today he was going to get a taste of the Amazon. Specifically, the position, which is like a Cowgirl but the guy has his legs together and above my hips while I kneel my legs on either side of his hips before penetration. I made sure to squirt a bit of lube on his cock from the bottle Spouse handed me because spit can only lube for so long.

"Oooooh!" Remember how I said I was a small girl and he's a large guy. Don't have to use your imagination to figure out that even after the Dragon earlier his hot rod filled me all the way to my womb and wanted to push up further as I sat my entire weight down. I shivered as I felt him throbbing inside, probably my favorite part of sex with my Honey, that knowing it was real and at any moment an eruption of cum would drown my vag. Also, silicon isn't very warm. Nothing like a HOT dick to get a girl slick and puffy.

Amazon position takes practice to get right. As I move up and down, the angle I'm sitting at means I don't have a lot of room to get my movements wrong otherwise Lil' Spouse would bend wrong and no one is happy. It is a real thigh workout. Fortunately, because I bodybuild a lot, my thunder thighs make this position a piece of cake and it doesn't take long before I'm pushing the bra up and really going to town on my thick nipples.

Obi-W** isn't done either, knowing his job is just as important as one hand is on my butt to help be balance and the other has latched onto my clit and is giving it a good rubbing. I've already came twice today and both times were super intense, so I'm getting more zings than pleasure out of it but I don't say anything. He must have also been going crazy from the show earlier because, I don't know, 5 minutes of riding and he's gripping both my non-booty cheeks and shoving me down, shooting into me his hot jizz before slumping back and smiling up at me lovingly.

"I love you, [Ai]."

I untangle myself and flop onto him, getting some extra cuddles and kisses as I tell him I love him more. We then get into a fun argument over who loves who more before I take my cranberry pills and hop into the shower with him this time.

Eh, I had two mindblowers earlier today, least I could do was make sure my man was taken care of. I might have a pillow-gasm later if I'm feeling frisky after Spouse is asleep.

I'm writing this on the toilet after the shower, clearing out the pie and getting my hygiene done. My period is really late right now but I'm not hopeful anymore: sometimes it is just late. Happens.

AiLoves
AiLoves
520 Followers