The Ai Love Social Showcase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.

Didn't end with an O for me this time, but I hope you all understand.

AiLovesToOrgasm 5: Nipplegasm

To start off, getting a nipplegasm is not a fast process. At least, I've spent hours before on it but never had the patience to finish. In other words, I just get so horny and worked up I give up and I'm shoving my fingers into my throbbing and drenched snatch to jill myself into oblivion. Those orgasms have always been intense so I've wondered if there was overlap and an actual nipplegasm would flatten me or something.

After getting home from The Feast, I flew out of my nice clothes and into some comfy PJs: gray sweatpants and a red sweater with a pair of shōjō anime eyes over the chest. No bra but I'm not doing this naked, the room is too cold right now. Dozed in and out a bit from the threatening food coma, but was determined to do this, so I started on the couch and pulled up some ASMR porn I have on a playlist. Ever since I got the audioporn chapters done from the book, I have become obsessed with listening to the sounds of sex, so I have an audio collection of hot and steamy sex, moans, groans, screams and gasping breaths taken from my personal collection of over 3000 porn videos. I use it as background noise A LOT when I'm masturbating and whenever I say I'm listening to ASMR, it cums from these files. If you ever have a hot file of yourself (preferably a girl/woman or couple) with a recording of yourself actually orgasming (#noprofanity please), I'm collecting them. Have a separate small iPod I keep them all on.

Once the audioporn started panting in my ears, got to work by closing my eyes and playing with my nipples with my hands under the sweater. I didn't want to go hog wild, just sensually brushing them over the sloppy groans of what I think is the actress Kali Roses getting pounded in one of her videos. When they aren't erect, my nipples are just little clumps of loose skin on top of a thin layer of mammary tissue pancaking (more like crepes!) on top of not insignificant pectoralis major and minor that I can't help but flex in a rhythm of bouncing muscles dancing under my hands.

Unlike my pussy, which has a hair trigger, my nips take a while to get going. I'm kinda hitting a trance so I lose track of time, but eventually I'm biting my lip as those puppies engorge and fill up between my fingertips. I'm a grower not a shower. And while my lower regions are sensitive enough to get off by just rubbing my legs together, these chest erections aren't as tender so I start to crank and squeeze more forcefully as time passes.

"Aah!"

I open my eyes when I cry out in a gasp, instantly embarrassed. Spouse looks from the book he's reading and smiles suggestively, wiggling those eyebrows. I blush, even through it isn't like I haven't done worse in front of him and lean in for a quick kiss before falling back and work those nubs like a baker kneading the morning dough.

Getting my nipples erect is a slow process. They can take as long as ten minutes to go from soft to hard, but once fully engaged they are THICK. It is almost as if my body understands how badly I've wanted large breasts and tried to make up for it with turgid fatties. They are thicker than some of my fingers, though my hands are admittedly very small and dainty. What I'm starting to really crank is my puffy and bumpy areola, which fattens up as well into a dome of thick skin and it is all adding up.

There's actually some science behind smaller breasts being more tender than larger ones because the glandular tissue isn't wrapped up in so much fatty tissue. Big gals might not know, but us shortstacks (edit: I have since learned that I am not, in fact, a short stack, as that means you would need to be stacked, but I didn't know this at the time) get a lot of aches and pains when groped too hard. If you are a guy, as best as I can piece it together from the Spouse, the feeling is similar to having a hard round of testicular groping. At least that's what I threaten him with whenever his groping gets too enthusiastic. So when I say I'm kneading myself, the focus is on the nipples and areola as I pull and twist. My chest muscles are swoll and sore from a hard workout earlier today and my mammaries are already radiating waves of light pain, so my ministrations are energetic yet careful.

I'm constantly moaning and whimpering now, sliding my body around on the couch and bumping into my hubby while my sweater is pushed up to my collarbone and I'm now wondering who's stupid idea it was to wear sweats! My crotch is damp but not wet and I have to almost physically restrain myself from reaching inside myself to finish the job. I'm in the danger zone and when I open my eyes I see that 80 minutes have passed. As I said, a long process to build up this far.

"Time for phase 2," I say, gasping a bit as I most definitely do NOT rub my thighs together, slowly creeping up and shuffling to the bedroom while I slip out of my sweaty sweats, only wearing my boyshorts style pink panties now.

Spouse doesn't say anything, but he's a quiet one like me and he follows with a smile. I'd jump him right now but he is adamant about having sex only once every 2-3 days. I don't know how he does it, I'd suck him dry 6 times a day if he'd let me, yet he respects my needs and is always willing to help with my perversions.

"I love him so much," I think as he gets me strapped spread eagle on the bed for the second time in a week. It doesn't take long, we're old hat at getting me tied and pied.

I've still got the ASMR in my ears with the current girl a screamer begging in Japanese. However, I can hear when the hitachi flips on in the hand of my future tormentor and my head whips around, getting my hair in my eyes that I attempt to blow out. His other hand holds a tube of Vaseline.

"Just a little Vas, don't want you chaffing," the spouse says. I think. Hard to hear him with the earphones, got a girl screaming for a harder pounding in my ears. Putting it to practice, a few cold glops plop on my nips before he straddles over top of me and leans over like a mad surgeon about to perform sexual surgery.

Then he pulls over the second massager, my little green one.

"Oh snap!" I say as I struggle against my restraints, my eyes wide as Spouse does exactly what I told him ("no matter how much I beg, no matter how much I strain, I AM GETTING A NIPPLEGASM TODAY! Never give up, never surrender!"). I just thought in my head he'd only use the hitachi, which would have given me some slight reprieve, I think. The hitachi has the big round head but the green one has a flat disk with knobs I just KNOW are going to dig into breast flesh and drive me bonkers.

Despite my hesitation, I gulp and smile valiantly, rubbing my crotch up against his rough denim. He shifts up my abdomen and slaps my thigh, waving a no-no finger before turning both massager on and kissing me in the mouth to distract me, going in for the kill.

"OOOOH!!" I scream loud enough our neighbors now know exactly what the [Loves] are up to again (here's to hoping they've stopped trying to call the cops on us). Putting those vibes on my nipples like he did was like that time I stupidly got myself hit with one of those stun sticks on full power. I immediately thrashed from the shock and pleasure zapping through my body, but Spouse is a big guy and he was expecting it, using his thighs to keep me in place and have me ride out the initial plunge. The roughness of his jeans only turns me on more as he completely controls me, forcing another scream/moan out of me as most of the pain fades into the background.

Now I had to go to work.

A woman's orgasm is a delicate thing and is mostly mental. In other words, if I'm not in the mood (yeah, like THAT happens often, but it does happen) no amount of vibing or pounding is going to get me there. However, if I WILL myself to THINK about getting over the top of that wave, cumming will happen.

Because my breasts are the focus, I use my vivid imagination to believe these massagers are some kind of scifi device used to increase my minuscule breasts into boobs, into tits, into JUGGS!! I can feel them swelling, bloating, growing into a pressure on my chest, on my body. The Spouse has to tumble back as he's caught inside my cleavage, trapped while boulders blossom into a flood of flesh, filling the room and straining against the walls, wood and plaster creaking loudly as...

"OH YES, YEEEESSS!!"

I was not expecting it to cum so quickly! I'm used to something like a rack, pulling and straining until that tipping moment when everything crests over and you get flooded with all those lovely chemicals that feel sooooo good.

This was like a bomb going off. One moment I was riding the pleasure and the pain and starting to really radiate a lot of soreness from my nips as they were brutally beaten, the next it was my whole body seizing up as if I was being pushed into an orgasm instead of being pulled into it.

"Aaah! Enough! Enough! Stop! PLEeeAAAAAH!!"

I arch my back and lift the Spouse into the air as the second bomb goes off and I feel myself lose all control, the second O a squirter deluging into my pink panties and sloshing onto the bed before the Spouse even has time to back off. He doesn't, the cruel taskmaster that he is, keeping those tools of torment on my nips as best he can as I try to buck him off. This is all happening so fast and I'm seeing spots as the Spouse does what I've trained him to do while he waits for the safeword.

"Lolipop!! LOLIPOP!!" I scream as I finally remember there is a safeword and what it is. My whole body is a tingling and twitching mess as he finally relents and rolls off me, aftershocks causing me to suck air like some landed fish.

I'm done, this whole idea is done. I like an intense orgasm as much as the next lady, but I can't even enjoy the afterglow right now because I have some serious pain I need to deal with. When the straps come off and I get a look at myself, I notice one of my nipples - the one the green massager was on - is bleeding and even thinking about wearing any form of cloth of them makes me wince in pain.

Spouse grabs me a bandaid and some Tylenol and my water jug because my throat is raw. I gulp water and just lay in my sweat and squirt mess, knowing now I needed to wash the sheets if I wanted to sleep in a few hours. Was not expecting the squirt at all, though this was going to be a simple O like I'm used to vibing out.

I'm writing this while lazing in the bath, sheets in the wash, but my head is drooping and I'm afraid I'm going to drop it in the water. Hope you enjoyed this new format and remember, I like to cum but you only get to read about the ones I see reviews for.

AiLovesToOrgasm 6: Sick In The Shower

Ok, wasn't expecting to start the day off with the peegasm. Who would? You perverts might be thinking because I squirt that means I'm cool with urine, but let me tell you I AM NOT!! Femjaculate is different than tinkle - smells different, looks different, how it feels coming out is different - so my bit of golden shower earlier shouldn't tell you how deviant I am, it should tell you how completely I succumbed to my addiction. I was utterly ick afterward and the shower was extra long to wash the shame away.

Spent most of the day feeling (physically) better. However, no matter how much I have been improving physically, the day did start off badly from an unbalanced mental state and it doesn't take much to tip a manic like me towards depression.

What? Not all of my orgasms are rainbows and lollipops: sometimes I masturbate when I'm sad.

Back on target. My toys are still banned and I haven't worked out in days. My boss saved me from a complete doom spiral and let me do some work from home (that's right, the highlight of my day was getting to work again, which is depressing in and of itself). I feel fat and weak and I don't like these feelings so when night rolled around I decided to take another shower.

Our Master Shower is a jet bath shower combo. It sounds fancy but it's nothing special. What we do have is a head/wand combo the spouse installed, a large water heater and really good water pressure. I can boil myself alive in that shower for around 45 minutes before the water starts turning warm instead of hot.

Before stepping into the show I strip and give myself a look over in the mirror. Sometimes I like to flex off and check my groups, watch those veins pop. Other times, like today, it's just a reminder of what I'm not or what I dislike. I don't look long but in my mind I'm imagining some doughy 300 lb couch potato and I want to be done with sick so I can work out again.

The shower is steaming the room now so I step in. And for the first ten minutes, I do normal shower stuff. I think some people do their masturbation first then rinse from the shower, but I like to be clean before I get dirty, just a thing. I do keep an active finger moving down there to get the nub out of the hood, maybe take a little longer with the soap to run my hands all over.

I like my showers scalding hot, so I'm flush for more than one reason as I turn the temperature down slightly and take the wand as I lay back in the tub. This wand is a testament to American engineering with all the fancy settings and modes. I'm in no mood to dawdle, though, so I turn it to Hard Pulse then stick it between my legs.

I have a lot of labia minora. For you guys who didn't take an anatomy class in college, that's the flappy skin parts on a girl's twat that make y'all think of an Arby's sandwich. My girl flower is a whole bouquet and while there is plenty about my body I don't like, this is one of the few parts I've actually thought about having elective surgery on. I just have too much.

The jet stream flaps my lips around like two mud fish and pounds my girly bits with a bit of sting and heat that is quickly pushing me towards what I need.

"Ooooh, ooooooooouuummmm!"

The pulses are strong and soon I'm hitching my legs up onto the wall tiles so I can stretch my entire body out, rain from the overhead shower hitting my chest as the wand feels like a whole group of dwarves pounding me with their water hammers to mine the orgasm straight out of me. I'm really shoving the wand close, mostly for the clitoral action but enough of the stream is angling up inside me I am imagining a steady stream of hot cum filling me up while my I feel an orgasm building just from the tenderness of my labia and...and...

...I can almost reach it, pushing, straining...almost...I needneedNEED...

I burst into tears as I buck and drop the wand, climaxing finally even as the water is starting to get warm. My other hands tries to get more action out of me by going to the clit but I'm shaking too hard and I just curl up in the bath and bawl my heart out as my muscles slowly regain control of themselves and the water gets colder.

I orgasmed and it felt great, but this isn't the first time I've cried during an orgasm. The emotions that go through my head are very STRONG when I cum, sometimes those emotions bleed over, a wire gets crossed, something. I wouldn't say I was sad I orgasmed, the orgasm felt great, but the emotions that come out of me aren't always what I expect and it all gets jumbled together.

I eventually cleaned myself up and finished before the water turned into something arctic. I tried to finish writing this last night but while typing it in bed I fell asleep (stupid rona!). So here I am getting it done quickly before doing more telecommuting work from home. Hope you enjoyed this, even if sometimes honesty isn't as sexy as a sybi**. Let's see if I can get back on the saddle sometime next week.

AiLovesToOrgasm 7: Speakergasm

Straight out of the Howard Stern Show, inspired by an impressionable young girl who saw Private Parts in a discount theater and thought "that looks hot." I've tried it before, but just never tried it with something that has enough UMPH to get me completely there.

Until now.

I've actually been thinking about this for a while, yet was never able to get the perfect song I think that I wanted to climax to. I know that might sound a bit weird, but I wanted this to be an experience, not just a one-and-done. I like opera and thought that would be interesting, even earlier this year I timed my orgasm with Pava****'s Nessun Dorma, and while I've had more intense Os, the experience left me shaking and I can't stop thinking how much it affected me overall, it was so satisfying.

I found the song, but I'll hold off on it so you can experience it with me. When I told the Spouse my idea about using one of the large stereos we have for our TV setup (we have a good sound system, the Spouse is a bit of an audiophile), he thought about it before saying that I needed something that I'd be able to feel in my teeth.

Which is when he pulled out his old amp setup for his bass.

Spouse used to play in a band. Nothing big time, just a hobby, and he hasn't performed in over a decade. But that speaker is intimidating and he said he could wire it to our computer so he could play anything on it. Problem was, we have neighbors and this was going to get loud.

That is why today, Christmas Eve, is going to be the perfect day. All our neighbors are gone, it is noon so even if someone hears the music it isn't at night and we can just say we were celebrating a bit loud if the cops come.

We're in our living room. A layer of sticky plastic is over the speaker and there are enough pillows around so I can get comfortable. I'm wearing a Christmas sweater showing a scene from Christmas Vaca**** and thigh-high red and green wool socks and we have a little heater pointed at me to keep me warm. My hips and twat are exposed and I've slathered on a bit of coconut oil in case of chaffing. We set a chair in front of the speaker so I'd have a place to put my hands or lean up against. I'm horny as all get out but I'm not wet yet, haven't even touched myself all day because I wanted to go into this dry and see how far it would take me. I'm also wearing my heavy duty sound suppression earmuffs I use at the gun range. It takes me a few minutes to straddle the speaker and get the pillows arranged so I'm comfortable, but I eventually give Spouse the thumbs up, practically giggling as I hop up and down on the amp in excitement.

I'm facing away from the computer and Spouse. We did this on purpose so I wouldn't know what he's doing, but we do have a camera set up to the chair so he can see me.

(No, never gonna release this as a video. Sorry, no pics, no vids, no audio are the rules)

I don't know what is on the playlist except for 2 songs: the song I want to climax during and then our "if I haven't cum yet, this will do it" emergency song, Shi*** Yama no Naka by Shakkazo****, sped up 1.5x speed and put on a loop until I'm foaming at the mouth. That scenario terrifies me, so I hope I cum before that.

Spouse knows me too well, he's starting me out with my favorite Mann**** Steamroller Christmas song, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

"Oh my gosh!!" I cry out, though I'm sure not even Spouse with his headphones can hear me over how loud this music is blasting. I've ridden a syb*** on full power and had my sexual body abused by every sort of vibrator I can name, but when those low, low piano notes hit up followed by the horn, I jerked my entire body straight up and had to grab onto the chair with a death grip. We have enough decibels pumping through me I can see our windows rattling across the room. It isn't just intense on my clit, I can feel it rattling up into my womb. My NIPPLES are tingling and Chip's drums haven't even gotten into the song yet.

Spouse has rigged up a program so he can control the sound levels in real time, watching me, I feel it when the volume eases higher and the bass absolutely DROPPED.