The Air B&B Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo topped up our wine glasses, as Gillian shuffled and dealt three piles of cards, allowing me, as guest and then her Mum to choose which we wanted. Gillian took the remaining pile.

"As our guest, you go first," Gillian told me.

I lifted up the top card on my pile and turned it over, the Eight of Spades. Jo went next and showed the Five of Hearts. Gillian then turned her first card over and it was the Queen of Diamonds. I had two goes to lay a court card. The first card I turned was the Four of Spades, the second, the Two of Clubs.

"Oh goody," Gillian said. "Socks off."

I did as I was told and Jo and Gillian looked at each other and smiled.

The cards continued to be turned until Jo turned the Jack of Clubs. Gillian turned her card and it was the Three of Diamonds. She stood up, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it above her head and throw it down beside her. She sat down again and I could clearly see her nipples through the white lace material of her bra. My cock immediately began to twitch.

The game continued and by the time all the cards had been used, Jo and Gillian were both down to their bra and pants and myself, my boxers.

I still could not believe that here I was, sat opposite a Mother, who I'd fucked last night and earlier this afternoon and her daughter, playing strip poker.

Gillian shuffled the pack and dealt out three piles again, face down. I was given first choice this time.

The next round the cards were in my favour and first Gillian and then Jo lost. Both peeled off their bras and I looked across at their beautiful breasts. Almost identical in size, Gillian's due to her age, were slightly perter than her Mum's however both had remarkably similar nipples, which I noticed were erect.

The next round was tense. Gillian turned a Queen, I had to turn a court card in the next two and failed. Gillian looked at Jo and they both smiled. I stood up, put my hands in the waistband of my boxers and proceeded to take them off.

As I did, my erect cock sprang up, hard and swaying. I was taken aback when Gillian turned to her mum and said, "No wonder you've had a smile on your face after your shower Mum."

I sat down again in the chair, mindful that my erect cock was being looked at by both mother and daughter, sat opposite me. I noticed that Gillian's legs had begun to open and close regularly and wondered whether it was due to her arousal, as I could also see a damp patch appearing on her panties.

The next two rounds saw both Jo, then Gillian lose. Jo peeled off her panties, revealing her shaved pussy that I had been fucking not so long ago. Gillian then took her panties off, revealing a nicely trimmed triangle of black hair, with her pink pussy lips contrasting. My cock twitched at the sight in front of me.

"Well, now we are all naked, what's next," I asked.

"I have an idea," Gillian replied. "We now play for forfeits. The person who laid the card to make the person lose, chooses a forfeit that lasts one minute. I will use the timer on my phone. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied, and Jo agreed.

Gillian reshuffled the cards and dealt them out. Gillian laid the first card and the round commenced. After a couple of rounds, Jo turned a Jack. Gillian slowly turned over her card and it was the Ten of Spades.

Jo smiled, "So that means that I have to think of a forfeit for you then?"

"Yes, that's right," replied Gillian.

"OK, in that case, I think that you should suck Luke's cock for one minute."

I was delighted by the forfeit. Gillian stood up and made her way around the coffee table, her breasts jiggling as she did. She stood in front of me and then knelt down. She took my cock in her right hand and lowered her head. Her lips opened as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

"You have one minute," Jo advised her.

Gillian greedily took more and more of my cock into her mouth and kept a firm sucking pressure on it as she did. It was divine and she was just as good, if not better than her Mum. I was impressed with how much of my cock she was able to take into her mouth.

The minute was up too quickly. Gillian got up, smiled and licked her lips. "Mmm, that tasted really nice," she said.

The next round commenced, and I ended up losing and it was Gillian's turn to give me a forfeit.

"Whilst I will benefit as well," Gillian said, "I think that you need to fuck both Mum and I alternately."

"As it is both of us, you can have 10 minutes, however, you need to alternate between us, after every minute."

"What a great idea," Jo commented.

With that, they both got up from the sofa and went around to the back of it, telling me to come across.

Then, they both lay over the back of the sofa, spread their legs and raised their asses.

What a sight. I could see that the pussy lips of both of them, were open and moist.

Gillian had set her stopwatch on her mobile to beep after every minute.

I positioned myself behind her Mum and slipped my cock into her waiting pussy, she gasped, as my full length entered her. I began a steady pace, taking long, deep strokes, enjoying seeing Jo's juices coating my cock. Jo pushed back to get more of me inside.

The beeper went and I quickly removed my cock from Jo's wet pussy and moved to the side of her, where Gillian's pussy was ready for me.

I held my cock, rubbed it up and down her slit and eased it into her, her Mum's juices making it easily slide in. She was a lot tighter than her Mum and her muscles gripped my cock, as though she wanted to keep it inside her.

She moaned with pleasure, as again, I fucked her with long, deep strokes.

The beeper came around all too quickly and it was back to fucking her Mum. This was so horny.

It soon came to the last minute and I was near to exploding and I think Jo noticed this.

"I've told Gillian that you've had the snip, so I think you need to fill her with your cum, like you've already done to me." Who was I to argue with her.

I eased my cock into Gillian's tight pussy one more time and speeded up my strokes and how hard I was pounding into her pussy. She moaned as I speed up.

"Do it, do it now," Gillian implored me.

With her request, I gave a few more deep hard strokes and felt my balls tighten and my cum shoot deep inside her pussy. Gillian orgasmed, as my cock pumped half a dozen times, filling her with my cum.

"Oh God, that was amazing," Gillian sighed.

My softening cock flopped from her cum-filled pussy and she turned around, thanked me and then sucked a mixture of my cum and her juices from my cock.

"Wow, that was fun," her Mum said and Gillian agreed, as did I.

"Time for a drink and to get our breath back, I think," said Jo.

We all sat down, comfortable in our nakedness. Jo filled up our glasses, as Gillian wiped away my cum, that was dripping from her pussy.

"What an enjoyable guest you have been, Luke. I hope that you have enjoyed our hospitality?"

"Very much so," I replied. "I never expected to enjoy my stay as much as I have, thank you."

"Well, I think that both Gillian and I would be delighted if you stayed again."

"Most definitely," I replied, "and I will make sure that it is very soon."

Gillian looked at the clock, "My goodness, it's almost 11 pm and I've got to head off for an appointment early tomorrow, time for bed."

"Perhaps Gillian would like to give you a nightcap this evening?"

Gillian looked at me and smiled. I returned her smile. "Well, let's have that nightcap then."

12