All Comments on 'The AirBnB Ch. 01'

by ferretonpills

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this is your first story...it is really, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh that was very sexy, will Trina get a crack at the main character in part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this story sexy for the most part, they alley scene was amazing, with Lucy getting caught up in it and nearly joining. My hope is that Trina and Trish find a way to either reenact the alley (sort of) or get her watching again and pull her in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought about this, would have loved it if Trina went over to Lucy's house after the bar incident and seduced her too. Maybe teasing her because obviously she was enjoying watching...

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

WOW!

LOVE the characters, and dialogue, and ESP the action.

Was thrown by story being called lesbian but all the talk about dicks at beginning

Also wondering at abrupt ending, till saw there's a Ch 2.

...loved that Trish sussed on her BF having a wank in the shower.

Easy 5, and fave, and looking forward to Ch 02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userferretonpills@ferretonpills
Hello! I'm super excited to have started my journey in writing. Believe it or not, The AirBnB was my first story. I was so motivated by the respones it got that it's now a 12 part series, with it coming to an end shortly. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your 5...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES