The AirBnB Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey shrugged her shoulders, "wronnnnnng again" she said smiling at me.

"Wwwwait a minute - hold on - for real?" Trish said stunned.

"Yup, I mean it was college after all."

"Wait, so was it just you and her, or was there a guy also involved," I asked.

"Nope, not going to tell!" She answered back.

"Lucy! I challenge you to do a handstand for as long as you can without falling." Bailey beamed directly at me.

"What the fuck! I haven't done a handstand in like 15 years" I replied.

"You sound pretty old saying that," Trish joked.

"Fuck off, fine, whatever..I'll do it. Make some room." I said standing up. The girls grabbed their glasses off the floor and moved the cards closer to the island. Standing up with my back to Bailey, I took a deep breath and went into the handstand.

Almost immediately, my shirt flew up and over my chin, completely revealing my naked breasts to Bailey. I couldn't tell, but it looked like Trish leaned over to get a view of them as well. I was proud of myself as I held this position for at least 10 seconds before starting to lose my balance, putting my feet back on the ground and fixing my shirt.

Trish instantly confirmed what I had suspected, "damn bitch, you have some really fuckin nice titties. Why didn't you tell me that they had gotten bigger since college?"

I had forgotten that she had seen them once before when we were younger at a community shower at ASU. "Oh stop, they aren't that great," I replied - face completely red from the blood rushing to my head during the handstand and from pure embarrassment.

"She's not wrong though, they are some sexy boobies. I just wanted to grab them" Bailey said giggling.

*Was she kidding or did she mean that?*

"C'mon, next hand" I demanded, eager to move the game forward and change the subject.

"1 - 2 -3" we chanted.

Me: Ace Heart

Trish: 3 Club

Bailey: 10 Spade

"Thank god!" I chanted, completely relieved. "Easy!" Trish said as she looked at us both. "I've never traveled outside the U.S. and I've never watched an episode of The Office."

"Wow, those are tough," Bailey said while adding "I feel a little disadvantaged cause I don't know you at all."

"I mean we could say the same thing about you" I replied. "Either way, I'm confident she's seen The Office. She quotes the damn show enough."

"I do not!" she yelled back.

"Well, then you have this uncanny ability to quote a show you've never seen before." I snarked in her direction.

"Whatever you say!!!" Trish said trying to convince us differently.

"That's my final answer, what do you think Bailey?" I said putting my hand on her knee.

"I mean I do not know her at all, so I'm going to have to agree with you." She answered back.

Trish sat there staring at us for a solid 15 seconds. "Well...." I asked impatiently.

"Ugh, fine, whatever - I've seen every episode. What's my challenge?" She said standing up.

"I fucking knew it!" I laughed. "What should we make her do? '' I asked Bailey. "I don't know, what do you think?" she answered back.

Thinking for a half second I finally demanded, "Trish, your challenge is to grab a glass of water, extend your arms all the way above your head and try to pour as much water into your mouth as possible."

"Seriously?" She said sounding annoyed. "Fine, where would you like me to do this so I don't get water everywhere."

"Right near the sink is fine, we can clean it up later," I replied.

She walked over to the cabinet, grabbed a bigger plastic cup that I had gotten at the last ASU basketball game I went to, filled it up with water, and held her hands as far above her head as possible. "You ready?" She asked as we both stood up and walked over to get a closer look.

We chanted back "3, 2, 1, Go!" Trish tilted her head back, opened her mouth as wide as she could, and rotated the cup as the water came flying out and splashed right in her eye. She let out a whine but didn't stop pouring.

She got a great stream going for a second and was able to get a lot of it in her mouth impressively enough. But a good half of the cup either got her in the face or went down her chin and soaked the front of her shirt. She bent her head down and spit a good portion of the water into the sink, grabbed a paper towel, and dried her face. She complained through the paper towel, "You happy now?"

Bailey and I were laughing hysterically, "yea...yea...good job though!" We replied.

Trish turned to us both revealing a lot more of the shirt had gotten wet than initially thought. It was soaked, becoming see-thru and revealing her naked breasts, and hardening nipples, behind the shirt.

"Oooh la la," I said jokingly as I pointed to her shirt.

"Oh well," she proclaimed pulling the shirt up and over her head letting her shirt giants fall free.

"Trish! What the fuck are you doing?" I said in shock.

"I mean, that water was cold and it's making me cold. You could already see my tits anyways so what's the big difference" she argued as she sat back down. "You don't mind do you, Bailey?" Trish asked sitting down.

"Nope...I'm good" Bailey replied staring at Trish's now naked flesh.

I'll have to admit, though I had seen her naked tits 2 weeks ago in that alley, there was very limited light. Seeing them now, in the bright lights of my kitchen, they looked better than I remember. They didn't sag as much as I thought they did. Her areolas were dark pink and she had these puffy nipples that stood straight out, and boy were they standing to attention right now. "Ok girls ", after about a minute of silence, "enough ogling at my plumpalicious ladies and back to the game!" she exclaimed, taking each boob in hand and juggling them as she did so.

We all got back to our places and grabbed our cards.

"1 - 2- 3!"

Me: Queen Clubs

Trish: King Spade

Bailey: Ace Space

"WOW!...." I said in disbelief..."I wasn't sure I'd win but I was confident I wouldn't lose."

"Haha! Nice!" Trish said eagerly waiting for my truth and lie. Bailey sat quietly, often making glances from my face to Trish's breasts.

"Let's see...ahh...I've never been blacked out drunk and I've never smoked pot" I said with a smirk.

"Pot," Trish said almost instantly.

"You've never seen me blackout drunk before, how are you so certain?" I asked doing everything I can to convince her otherwise.

"True, but you're too chicken to smoke pot," she said sheepishly.

"Fuck you, I've smoked plenty of times."

"How did you smoke?" Bailey asked suddenly, catching me off guard.

"Oh well, I used an uh..." I stuttered.

"BAM! She totally got you! You've never smoked pot, final answer!" Trish said excitedly.

Looking in Bailey's direction I asked, "Do you agree?"

"I'll have to trust Trish again on this one," she said, smirking at me with a wink in her eye.

"...god damn it. Bring on the challenge" I said frustrated and curious about the next stupid thing I'll have to do.

"I fuckin knew it!" Trish exclaimed triumphantly, throwing her hands in the air. "You wanna take this one Bailey or shall I?" Trish asked her.

"I feel like you deserve this one" Bailey replied eyes moving from me to Trish, back to Trish's tits, and then back to me.

"Well..well...well, what am I going to make you do?" Trish said, rubbing her chin like Sherlock Holmes or something. Snapping her fingers she answers, "I got it..you're going to put a handful of ice in your panties for 15 seconds while sitting."

"You bitch.." I said annoyed before adding, "but why sitting?"

"That way we know the ice hasn't fallen down your pants and stays in your panties," Trish replied tapping her head to identify her intelligence.

"Ugh whatever," I said standing up, stepping over the cards, and making my way to the fridge.

Grabbing a small handful of ice, I walked back over, sat down back in my spot, took the waistband of my yoga pants, stretched it out, and dropped the ice in.

It didn't take but half a second before I felt the intensity of the ice against my groin. It almost burned. Squirming in my spot, Trish slowly counted down from 15. The moment she sounded like 15 was coming out of her mouth, I shot up, put my hand in my pants and pulled out 5 slightly damp and melted ice cubes, and threw them at Trish.

"Ooh pussy ice, maybe I should put them in my wine" Trish laughed, picking up the ice and putting them in her empty glass.

"Why must you always be so gross?" I asked.

"I don't know, it's just in my nature." She replied before adding "ya know, I can't tell if you're cold or enjoying it."

"What do you mean?" I questioned her.

"I mean, need I say more?" she stated, reaching over and pointing at my fully erect right nipple." I reached up and covered both my breasts with each hand. "Oh stop! You big baby." Trish laughed pointing at her naked tits.

"No one is making you sit there topless, go get another shirt," I commanded.

"I'm good, it feels real...freeing, letting them breathe naturally." She said, smiling at me. Her smile was almost seductive and all I could do was smile back.

"Shall we continue?" Bailey interrupted. We just laughed and sat back.

"Ready?!! 1 - 2 - 3!"

Me: 7 Diamond

Trish: Jack Heart

Bailey: 4 Spade

Draining the rest of her glass of wine, Bailey looked up and went right into it, " I've flipped a car going only 25 mph and I walked in on my mom cheating on my dad with his brother."

"Oof," I remarked, "those are tough. I almost want to believe you flipped the car at 25 mph because of how unlikely it is...but on the other hand catching your mom with your uncle seems so unlikely that it must be true. What do you think, Trish?"

"I don't know, I'm just hot and bothered by the image of you catching and watching your mom and uncle," Trish said standing up, walking over to the bottle, and bringing it back to the party on the floor.

"Whatever you think Luce" she decided, as she poured us all what was left in the bottle.

"Then I choose that the truth is flipping the car at 25 mph" I answered, crossing my fingers and closing my eyes.

Bailey sat in silence for a little bit as we waited impatiently. "Well...what's the damn answer," Trish said, getting antsy.

"Ding ding ding" was all Bailey said.

"Finally!!" Me and Trish said in unison.

"I call dibs on this one" Trish said before I could say anything. "Your challenge is to give a convincing and seducing lap dance to our friend Lucy here. And to stir the pot a bit, if you convince me that Luce here is into it, I'll take the next 2 challenges - no matter what. And no, you can't fake it, Luce, I'll know!" Trish suggested with a grin on her face.

Bailey shot up like a rocket almost shouting, "Deal!" while smiling devilishly.

Trish directed "move to the couch Luce, I'll put on some music."

Reluctant to the challenge, I sat still in shock. Bailey reached her hand out to me and helped me to my feet before leading me to the couch slowly. She lightly pushed me onto my back, sitting me down. Spreading my legs, she reached up and took her hair out of its messy bun.

Trish plopped back onto the recliner and played Naughty Girl by Beyoncé on her phone.

Instantly, Bailey began swaying her hips in rhythm, making and holding eye contact with me. My heart began pounding as she stepped forward putting her hands on my knees and dipping her head between them. Raising her head and moving her face within inches of my crotch. She traced her face up my body, right over my rock-hard nipples breathing her warm breath over them as she made her pass before coming within a kiss's distance of my lips.

She flipped over in 180 and drove her perky ass directly into my crotch and began slowly grinding. Grabbing my hands, she slid them up her thighs and hips and over her stomach. Leaning her head back next to mine, she circled her hips raising them up and down against my groin. Using my hands, she traveled up her body and used them to grab her pert titties. My hands groped and squeezed them gratuitously through her tank top, feeling her nipples grow in the palms of my hands.

A soft moan escape her lips into my left ear. I wanted her, and I wanted her right now. My pussy burning for her touch, my nipples carving into her back, and my lips dry in nervousness. I couldn't believe how horny I was.

She took my hands down from her breasts and slid them down her stomach as she spread her legs. My hands slid under the waistband of her sweat, a mere inches from her panties. I could feel the heat emanating from beneath her pants. Right as she started to push my hand further down, the music stopped.

I didn't notice for a few seconds until Bailey whispered in my ear "look". I opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of Trish, eyes locked on us both, hands on both boobs, massaging vigorously, running her fingers across each nipple.

"Well done ladies, well done. I'm convinced. What challenges will I face? No reason to play the cards if I've already lost." She said smiling, still massaging her nipples, just not as intense as she was 30 seconds ago. "You each can pick one," she added.

"I challenge you to chug the bottle of red wine in the wine cooler," I said smirking at Trish as Bailey stood up, giving me a wink and heading over to her glass on the floor. "Done...and you, our young Bailey, what is your challenge?" Trish asked.

"I don't know yet. Why don't you drink the bottle and we will go from there," she replied.

Trish walked over to the wine cooler and grabbed the bottle that had little less than a quarter of the bottle remaining. Popping the cork, she walked back over to the sink and looked in our direction. Taking a couple of deep breaths, she asked "ready?"

We both nodded, as I stood and joined Trish by the island, Bailey following. And just like that, Trish began guzzling down the bottle. It didn't take long for me and Bailey to begin chanting "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

I'm honestly impressed, I'd choke on it within the first 5 seconds, I was never good at chugging. It didn't take her but 30 seconds to finish the bottle, although, she didn't look too good afterward.

"You alright Trish?" I asked, concerned for my friend.

She belched fairly loudly. "I'll be fine...just a little lightheaded is all," she said, releasing another burp. "Sec...second challenge?" Trish stuttered, looking at Bailey with a drunken glare.

"I challenge you to borrow your friends...B.O.B...was it?... And get yourself off in Lucy's bed." Bailey said shockingly.

"Hold up..first off..why my bed? And second why B.O.B.?" I asked terrified about how this night got out of hand.

"I didn't mean to intrude or anything, it just came to mind. Our little show clearly impacted her..why not let her have her release?" Bailey said, turning back to face me with the same innocent look she had all night.

"And what, are we supposed to just sit and watch?" I asked, confused and extremely horny.

"If you want?" She said, smiling back at me. The door slams from behind Bailey. We both turn to look and find that Trish had her own plans. She had gone into my room and shut and locked the door. "I guess that answers that question," Bailey giggled. "So what now?"

"I guess we'll clean up and find a movie or something?" I retorted.

"Sounds good," she said with the same innocent smile. I stood there a while utterly confused at the direction the night took, watching Bailey as she bent over to pick up the cards. I studied her body, unsure of how the night would end. I wanted her badly. I knew it was the wine but also, was it just the wine? Did she feel the same? Her lapdance absolutely convinced me but that was also the challenge so maybe she was just completing the challenge?

With that thought, I walked around the room and collected the glasses from the ground. Placing them in the sink, grabbing the two empty bottles, and throwing them into the recycling. Bailey successfully cleaned up the cards and put them away, as she made her way to the couch and plopped down.

Grabbing the remote and turning on the TV, she found Dr. House on the first channel, " Nice!! I love this show - Dr. Chase is so hot, don't you think?" She asked, glancing back at me over her shoulder.

"Which one is he again?" I asked, completely unsure and having never watched an episode before.

"The blonde Aussie guy rightttt...there." She pointed out.

"Uhhh yeah he's pretty good-looking. Nothing special, though." I answered back.

"I love his accent, oof, I'd love to have him take me and use me in any way." She laughed. I made my way over to the couch and sat next to Bailey. We sat there for a good while just watching House not saying or doing anything at all until the episode came to an end.

"Is Trish still in there going at it, you think?" Bailey asked, looking towards my room.

"I can unlock the door and we can check if you want?" I replied.

"Sounds fun!" She said. I went over to my purse and grabbed my keys, heading to my room, Bailey right behind me.

As I unlocked and opened my door, we were both instantly disappointed. Trish was on my bed, PASSED THE FUCK OUT. "Damn" is all I could say. "That last bottle must have pushed her over the edge," I added.

"You think she's going to be okay?" Bailey asked, walking over to her.

"She'll be fine," I assured her, grabbing my blankets and effectively tucking her in. "Maybe we should call it a night as well, it is 2 am after all," I said, seeing the clock on my nightstand.

"Ya, it's been a long one for me and I guess I am pretty tired," Bailey replied, slowly walking back out of the room.

Turning off the lights and following Bailey to the kitchen, I closed the door behind me.

"Let me know if you need anything, I'll be here on the couch," I mentioned as I grabbed the extra blankets out of the closet.

"Will do! Have a great night Lucy!" Bailey said, grabbing her hoodie off the floor and hugging me. "Thanks for letting me join you two tonight, it was really fun. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow as well?" She asked sweetly.

"I'd like that..good night Bailey!" I said watching her disappear into the basement. Turning off the lights and stripping down my yoga pants, I laid down under the blanket on the couch and continued watching House.

It didn't take long before my hand found its way into my panties as I completely ignored the show. Kicking the blankets to the floor, I spread my legs and found my clit. I rubbed gently, imagining Bailey between my legs. I sat up to take my camisole off, pulling it up and over my head. The fabric tugged on my nipples as I let out a soft moan before getting the rest off.

I switched from my clit to my labia, sliding two fingers between my wet folds and teasing myself before going back to my clit. Tweaking my nipples with my other hand, my mind replayed the lap dance Bailey had given me earlier. The feeling of her breath on my nipples, the view of her head between my thighs, her lips next to my ear, my hands on her tits...it was getting me so worked up as I felt my body rising towards the promised land.

Sliding my panties off and sitting my back against the back of the couch, I spread my legs apart and put my feet on the coffee table in front of me. My fingers began working their magic. Switching from my clit to my pussy, I began intensely rubbing it before I couldn't take anymore and inserted two fingers.

"Oh, Bailey.." I moaned, pulling on my nipple vigorously as I pushed deeper inside me. The climax building inside me motivated my fingers to fuck me faster and harder.

"GOD YES...BAILEY PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.." I moaned out loud, imagining her mouth on my cunt.

I was oblivious to the noise I was making and to my surroundings, nor did I care. I was on the precipice of cumming when I felt it.

A hand pulled my fingers out of me and a tongue instantly began twirling on my clit. I was able to open my eyes just long enough to see dark hair between my thighs before exploding into the mouth that had just appeared below.