The AirBnB Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her hair and humping my cunt against her mouth, I gave her every last drop of my orgasm. My body fell back, my grip releasing, breathing heavily. I opened my eyes to see Bailey licking her lips and staring up at me, this time with a devilish yet seductive smile on her face.

She was completely naked and had crawled under and between my legs while my eyes were closed. She reached her hands around my legs, grabbed my hips, and pulled my ass forward. She impatiently dove her tongue back into my sensitive pussy. Licking it up and down through the folds of my dripping labia. Reaching up and grabbing two handfuls of my tits, she worked me like Chris never did. She licked up to my clit, twirling her tongue around it...teasing it, and playing with it before moving back down and driving it as deep within me as it would go.

Twisting my nipples and tugging them, she made me scream. "FUCK, OH FUCK! GOD YES! FUCK YA, DON'T STOOPPP! OMG! YES! YES! MMMMPH BAILEY PLEASE MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCKING BITCH! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" Taking orders well, she took her middle finger and eased it into my ass, sending me overboard into the most mind-altering orgasm I have ever felt.

Slamming my hands into the couch at my sides, I screamed in ecstasy, "IM CUMMMMINNNNGG!" Falling over to my right. I tried to push her head lightly out from between my legs but she refused and didn't stop licking, making sure to drink every bit of my nectar. Pulling her finger from my bum, she climbed up on top of me, pushing me onto my back.

She kissed up my stomach, in between both of my breasts, pushing them together, kissing each one attentively, while lightly sucking on each nipple. She kissed the top of each breast before she licked up to my neck, nibbling on it gently and kissing up my chin. Her gorgeous face hovered over mine as we stared into each other's eyes.

Grabbing the back of her head, I pulled her into my lips as fast as I could. Her mouth opened and instantly welcomed my tongue. Our tongues danced together as I tasted my juices on her tongue. She kissed me like a savage animal. Every time I tried to suck her tongue, determined to get as much of this unbelievable taste - even if it was mine, she would pull back. At one point she bit my lip so hard it really hurt but somehow it energized me more.

My hands roamed down her back to her perfect ass. Her hands massaged my sensitive breasts, lightly playing with my nipples in between her fingers. Grabbing and squeezing her ass, she let out a soft moan into my mouth. She slowly started grinding her hips against mine, every so often our pussies would rub together. Each time they kissed would send a spasm down her body and into mine. I couldn't believe what was happening nor did I care, I was in heaven with no plans of stopping.

She pulled away from my lips and sat up - giving me my first real view of her naked and perky titties. They were perfect on her. Round, tight to her chest, with light brown areolas and nipples. Just delicious. She positioned her left leg over my right leg and onto the floor. She bent my left leg and slipped her right leg under it. This brought our pussies tightly together. Grabbing the back of the couch with her right hand, grabbing my hand, and moving it to her tits with her left, she began grinding.

Our bodies slid and kissed against each other. My clit rubbed against the lips of her dripping flower as hers would then slide down and rub against mine. I bucked back against her grinding as we rode each other in rhythm. I sat up as much as I could, grabbing her head with my right hand and balancing with my left. I pulled her into my awaiting lips, biting her bottom lip as it opened. My hand moved to her right tit, my fingers finding her nipple and twisting, then pulling simultaneously. She groaned in pain but pushed her chest against my hand at the same time as she arched her back.

Our hips bucked faster and faster as Bailey started moaning this high-pitched, gorgeous sound. I'd never heard anything quite as sexy except the night I watched Trish cover Trina's hands. All of a sudden in a rapid flash, she bucked faster and faster as I felt her body tense up. She flung her head back, "FUCK YES BABY OHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKK!" She continued bucking against my burning pot, our pussy lips kissing each other.

I leaned down with my head and took her entire tit into my eager mouth, my tongue instantly finding her nipple. I swirled around it a couple of times before flicking it. I then bit it softly causing Bailey to thrash wildly. She grabbed my head and brought it back against her lips kissing me between loud moans. "FUCK YES MMM...FEELS SO GOOD!!!" HOLY SHIT!" She spasmed, twitched, and seized as her orgasm flooded between us.

The feeling of her warm juices dripping down my leg sent me over the edge for the third time. I fell back, breaking our kiss, onto the couch and arched my back. She reached down, almost falling on top of me, and grabbed my nipples with both hands twisting and pulling them hard. Rolling my nipples between her fingers, she took my orgasm and stretched it out for what felt like 5 minutes. I bucked my hips up against hers and felt her reach down and put her hand on my clit rubbing softly as she came down from her own pleasure mountain.

Her light brown nipples stared at me as I came back down to earth. Feeling rejuvenated after catching my breath, I sat up, picked her up effortlessly, and laid her on her back. My mouth flew to her right breast as I took the whole boob into my mouth. Swirling my tongue in circles over her nipple, my left hand found her throat as I lightly choked her. I switched my head back and forth like a rabid dog - devouring each boob as far into my mouth as I could. Occasionally, I would nibble on each nipple causing Bailey to moan out loud.

She ran her fingers through my hair, arching her back, pressing her tits further into my mouth as she did so. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I reached down with my right hand and ravishingly rubbed her clit. I wanted to feel inside of her, and the moment her body began to tense up I shoved two fingers deep inside of her dripping hole with my thumb diving into her ass.

This sent her toward her 2nd orgasm. She squeezed me tightly against her, our breasts pressed together, her pussy wrapping around my fingers refusing to let go. Then all at once, she fell back against the couch breathing heavily.

"Hold on..hold on...I need a second," she said between breaths. I lightly kissed down her neck with a passion I had not felt with Chris. She draped her arms over my back and pulled me close. "That was amazing." She mustered out, as my fingers continue to softly play with both her asshole and pussy.

"We're not done yet, I need to taste you" I demanded, as I began to lick down her chest from her throat. It was then that she sat up and pushed me onto my back. "Well, I'm done waiting for that beautiful face to be buried between my legs," she blurted out.

She crawled up my body, stood up, and slowly lowered her pussy onto my salivating and awaiting mouth. This had been something I've wanted since I saw that 69 scene on Justin's laptop. Once my tongue made contact, she sat down fully, driving my tongue deep inside of her. I went wild and explored her pussy with my tongue, traveling this unfamiliar land. Drawing my tongue through her lips, suckling each one into my mouth, Bailey lightly began riding my face. She reached back, arching her back so she could play with my pussy with her fingers. She spread my legs to give herself better access, this encouraged me to give her all I had left.

I moved down grazing my tongue around and through her pussy. I made my way up to her clit and licked around it, and drew small circles around it as I teased her. She grunted and pushed harder against my mouth. Taking the invitation, I flicked her clitoris vigorously causing her to ride my face faster. I took it in my mouth and suckled it with all the intensity I could muster. I nibbled on it, lightly biting it, and continuously suckling.

Just as I began really getting into it, I felt a tongue lick up my thigh. Not thinking about it too much, as I was completely focused on the task at hand, the tongue traveled up my legs. I could feel hair tickling my legs and knees as it got closer to my pussy. Bailey sat up and put her hands on both sides of my head and began riding my face harder, forcing my face and tongue deeper into her dripping pussy. Her body started tensing up again as I felt the tongue dart between my own lips. I moaned deeply into Bailey's lovebox as the tongue began filling me, quickly building me back up.

It was then that Bailey grabbed hand fulls of my hair, leaned forward, shoved my face into her pussy, and exploded love juice all over my face. The tongue working magic on my clit, lips suckling and teeth nibbling lightly against it. I felt hands begin squeezing my thighs as they moved toward this magical tongue. It wasn't but two seconds later that 3 fingers rammed deep inside me and began pumping into me. I lapped ferociously as Bailey dripped all over my face. Feeling her juices drip down my cheek, I was determined to get as much of her delicious juice into my mouth.

Bailey slowly sat up off of my face and moved off to the side of the couch and disappeared from my sight. Lifting onto my elbows, I looked down and saw Trish staring up at me, her mouth completely engulfed onto my clit, fingers thrusting in and out of me. This sight was all I needed as I fell off of my elbows, arched my back, grabbed her hair with my hands and head my legs, and squirted all over her face and into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Filled the air from Bailey. 30 seconds later, seizing, and trembling, my legs released Trish's head and I collapsed on the couch. Compleletly drained.

Out of breath and dizzy, I heard moaning at my feet. Sitting up slowly, my eyes transfixed on the sight at the end of the couch. Trish was bent over the armrest, head on the couch, hand grabbing the cushion off to the left, the other - gone between her thighs.

I couldn't see Bailey behind her but I could see her hands on Trish's naked ass. I moved closer to Trish and lifted her head. She looked up and used her hands to push herself up to hold her balance. We looked endearingly at each other before we kissed each other passionately.

Unlike with Bailey, there was emotion, romantic compassion, pent-up aggression, and purity behind this kiss.

I reached forward with my hands under Trish's chest and took each breast in hand. Pinching her nipples between my fingers, massaging and squeezing them, my hands began to work like they had been waiting for this moment my whole life. Breaking our kiss, I sat up looking behind Trish and saw Bailey going to town on Trish from behind. Her face was completely buried into Trish's ass, her hand lost between her own thighs.

I could feel Trish's arm speeding up the intensity of her rubbing her clit. Kissing her lightly, I urged Trish to stand up. She obeyed and stood up, pushing Bailey unknowingly back onto her ass. I walked around the side of the couch, Bailey backed up and got back to her knees as I knelt in front of Trish.

Grabbing my head as she figured out what I was wanting to do, Trish pulled me into her mound, my tongue darting between her lips. Bailey followed suit and dove her face back into Trish's ass sticking her tongue into her asshole. Trish stood there moaning and groaning as we worked both holes with our tongues. I reached forward and stroked Bailey's legs as she reached up and spread Trish's ass cheeks further apart. It didn't take long before Trish took both of our heads and squeezed them against her body. She screamed in pleasure before collapsing on the floor between us.

The three of us fondled and kissed each other for many minutes before I stood up and led the other two into my room. I laid down on the bed with Trish laying down to my left and Bailey to my right. I quickly fell asleep to Trish lightly playing with my nipples and Bailey teasing my pussy with her fingers. I had never felt before what I felt tonight, reminiscing on everything as I fell into a deep sleep wondering what this meant moving forward.