The Airbnb Ch. 06

Story Info
An Oral Delight.
3.1k words
4.25
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers

"Oh my God, you really did it," Amy exclaimed!!! "I can't believe you actually went with the full Brazilian. A couple of guys that I have dated were willing to trim some hair. But nobody was ever willing to go this far for me", she exclaimed in a breathless voice.

"I hoped that you would like it. I got a tremendous hard-on when the attendant was waxing me last week," I replied, "It feels amazing. I wish that I had done it years ago."

Amy grabbed my underwear and gave it a pull. With my underwear down around my knees, my cock was finally free. She pulled them the rest of the way and tossed them on the floor near my shirt. I was totally naked. I spread my legs for her so that she could have unobstructed access to my entire body. She gasped at the sight of my hairless groin before she wrapped her fingers around my manhood and licked her lips as she savoured the moment. From the way that she was staring at my cock, it was very obvious that she loved the sight and feel of my throbbing manhood as it stood straight up for you, ready for whatever she had in mind. Amy moved her hand lower and started to fondle my nuts which were also eagerly looking for some relief. There was more precum oozing out of the tip.

I reached for her and tugged on her arm to encourage her to come closer to me so that I could kiss her again. Reluctantly, she moved away from her new prize and lay down beside me. We embraced again and shared another very passionate kiss; our tongues resumed their dance while our hands continued to explore each other's bodies. As we rolled around on the bed in our romantic embrace, her skirt started to slide down her hips, revealing the top of her abdomen. I wanted to explore her naked body and that meant that the skirt had to go!!

I passionately kissed her while encouraging her to lie on her back so that I could lay beside her. I moved my right leg against her pussy only to discover that her skirt had created a very thin barrier which was inhibiting our intimate contact. I kissed her again while I tried to grind my leg into her pussy but that damn skirt was still in my way. I wanted it gone!! I pulled my leg back slightly to make room for my hand. I reached under her skirt and caressed her bare mound while we shared another passionate kiss. Amy spread her legs for me. Her mound was silky smooth and I couldn't wait to get closer. I let my hand slide from her bare mount to the lips of her pussy where I was once again able to caress her soft folds. Amy moaned softly into my mouth as my hand started to explore her shrine once more. My fingers were instantly wet from her juices as they traced the edge of her lips.

Taking my time, I let my fingers probe all of the outer edges of her folds before venturing any deeper. I wanted to try to find all of those special spots that would instantly electrify her. When my fingers entered her folds and strayed across her clit, she suddenly inhaled. I withdrew my hand, leaving her pussy exposed. Amy whined softly, not wanting me to stop as I my hand departed her most sacred region.

"Please, don't stop," she whispered, "I loved the way that you were touching me and I want more. Rub me some more," she begged.

Her pussy was wet and getting wetter by the minute. I still could not believe that I was so lucky to be with her today. Her eyes were closed and her legs spread for me. Her voluptuous breasts were no more than a couple of inches away from my face. I nuzzled my face into her breast as I returned to her nipple and latched on again. Amy uttered another soft moan.

I wanted to keep sucking and watch her get crazy but I wanted something else first. Reluctantly, I let go of her nipple but then I had to kiss it again. I didn't want to stop. I switched to her other breast and latched on. Again, she gasped as another bolt of lightning raced through her body. I continued to suck on her left nipple while she softly moaned. Her hands were running all over my head, pulling my hair as wave after wave after wave of ecstasy hit her while her orgasm continued to build. From the way that she was becoming more and more vocal, I could tell that she was getting closer to her edge and that a very intense orgasm was only moments away.

Crawling further down her body on my hands and knees, I was able to bury my face into her stomach and abdomen, kissing and licking her incredible body before I reached her bunched-up skirt. Beyond her skirt, I could see her exposed, wet, bald pussy. The skirt was still in my way and it was time for it to go too. I found the zipper on her skirt and pulled it down to the stop. Her skirt was barely hanging onto her hips. Amy eagerly closed her legs and lifted her hips off the bed so that I could easily slide it off. I tossed it onto the floor near the rest of our discarded clothes. At last, we were both naked!!!

That is when I realized that she had also been busy with the esthetician. Her entire body was hair-free. I don't know why but I have always loved the sight of a woman who has no body hair. I put my hand on her left ankle and started to ease her legs apart. Amy sensed my desire and moved her right leg for me at the same time giving me an open view of her aching pussy. All I could do was stare at her incredible beauty. She spread her legs for me as far as they would go. I paused briefly to admire her body some more. She looked delicious. I wanted to go back to her beautiful breasts and give them a lot more attention but I could not stop staring at her pussy. It was very wet and it looked so inviting.

Amy looked at me with wanting eyes that were begging me to fuck her. My cock was throbbing and I wanted to bury it deep inside her. I leaned forward and started to kiss her again. Our mouths were locked together while our tongues probed each other. My cock was at her entrance. I could not stop moving my hips as I rubbed myself up and down her slit. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock so that she could press it against her pussy. My crown was coated with her juices. She wanted me and it would have been so simple to let my hips relax so that my swollen cock could enter her shrine. It took all of my willpower to hold myself back because I really, really wanted to crawl deep inside her. I broke our kiss and just stared at her. Amy pulled on my shoulders as she encouraged me to return to our embrace.

"Soon my dear. I really want to fuck you but we are both going to have to wait just a little longer," I replied.

I leaned down and kissed her breasts again while I inched myself lower and lower down her body. Past her stomach and abdomen until I could smother her mound with more and more licks and kisses. I continued my slide toward the foot of the bed. I looked up at her as she lay there, spread-eagle for me. The lips of her pussy and her protruding folds were right there in front of me; her scent was driving me wild. I paused again in awe of her beauty before I kissed the back of her knee on her left leg. Slowly, I progressed up her leg, kissing my way higher and higher until I finally got to her soft inner thigh.

Now my soft kisses also included my tongue where I alternated between long slow kisses and long slow licks as I continued my march toward her love-nest. When I got to the top of her leg, I started to suck on the soft skin on the side of her pussy. Amy uttered a soft whimper in response. I sucked a little harder and listened to her response. The harder I sucked, the more vocal she became. When I broke my suction, I could see that my enthusiastic sucking had left her with a very bright, red hickey on the lip of her pussy. It looked so hot!! I moved my mouth directly on top of her pussy and softly exhaled. My warm breath gave her another jolt of what was to come. Amy just moaned.

"Oh Brian, please don't stop! I want a lot more," she pleaded.

To her dismay, I moved away from her altar and started to kiss the soft skin behind her right knee. Slowly travelling up her right leg, I repeated my march as I kissed and licked her leg on my way to her soft inner thigh. Amy grabbed me by my hair again as she encouraged me to move faster and higher. From the way that she was gyrating her hips, I could tell that my licks and kisses were driving her utterly insane. Eventually, I reached the top of her leg and my mouth returned to her shrine. With my mouth wrapped around her magnificent pussy, my tongue started to probe her soft folds.

My saliva and her juices were creating a glorious concoction, stoked with passion. Amy moaned a little louder as her pussy responded to my wet probing tongue. I kissed her pussy again before my tongue started to trace along her engorged lips as she continued to utter whimpers of encouragement. Following their natural curve, I continued to kiss and suck on the crest of her lip until I reached the top near her clit. I separated her protruding folds from between her luscious lips to expose her clit which was extended out from under its protective hood. Slowly, I kissed her clit and then flicked it with my tongue before coming down the other side. I did it again going the other direction, straying occasionally into the soft gap between her engorged lips and her folds. Amy continued to whimper and moan while her orgasm continued to build. Her breathing had changed and was noticeably quicker.

Wanting to push her higher, I pulled her folds into my mouth and gently sucked on them. My hands reached for her chest where I could touch her nipples and fondle her breasts. Her hands were pulling my hair as she continued to try to encourage me to keep going. I could not get over how much I loved her scent. She was dripping wet but I didn't want to rush these precious moments. I may have been driving her crazy but her whimpers and moans were having the same sort of effect on me too.

"Don't you dare stop! I am very close. Oh God, I want you so much," she breathlessly cried out.

I returned my attention to the lips of her pussy and traced their length with my tongue one more time before returning to her folds. I started to suck on them some more, only a little harder this time. Again, she cried out. My nose was filled with her scent as I separated her folds. Amy was trying to push her entire pussy harder and harder against my open mouth as she was almost begging me to probe deeper. I moved higher up her slit and kissed her clit. Amy pulled harder on my hair as another electric jolt hit her body. Slowly, I drew my soft, wet tongue through her folds from her cunt to her clit. I paused when I got to her clit so that I could give it some extra attention before going back to her love-canal and doing it again.

Amy kept trying to spread her legs even more for me but they were already as wide as they could go. She was starting to come unglued. Her clit was fully extended out from under its protective hood. I wrapped my tongue around her clit and started to suck. She cried out in ecstasy as I started to bob my head up and down. I continued to suck some more, only a little firmer this time as I watched her reaction. Her eyes were still closed but she kept pulling on my hair, urging me to keep going and wishing that somehow, I could find a way to climb deeper and deeper into her pussy. I kissed and licked her clit again and then I sucked on it some more.

With my mouth firmly wrapped around her pussy, my tongue continued to probe her folds before returning to her clit. I wanted to concentrate all of my attention on this most precious part of her body. Amy started to whimper a little louder while I continued to lick her clit and suck on it very tenderly. I twisted my tongue around and pulled her clit into my mouth as I started to suck on it again. Her moans were getting louder and louder. My hands were still on her breasts, twisting and pulling her nipples. Her eyes were firmly shut. Her body was going crazy. Suddenly, her orgasm started to grow exponentially as I continued to suck. Amy grabbed a large handful of bedding and pulled on it as hard as she could. Her head was thrashing from side to side.

"OH MY GOD;.............. BRIANNNNNNN," she screamed, as her body was slammed by the full force of her orgasm.

Amy squeezed her legs together so hard that I could not move. All I could do was lay there and watch as her very intense orgasm maintained its hold on her entire body before it eventually started to subside. Then it hit her again with a second powerful aftershock; followed by a third. Each one gripped her body as she tensed up in uncontrollable bliss. With each aftershock, she would squeeze her legs together again and pull on the bed sheets some more. Her eyes were still firmly shut, her breathing was short, and her body was in total spasm. I lay there quietly and waited for her to come back to Earth again. Seeing her on such an incredible high made me feel very warm inside knowing that I could do something so special with her. But in reality, this was so much more than that. Today was an incredible gift that we shared together. After a few moments, Amy took a very deep breath and held it before she slowly let it out again.

"Wow," is all that she could say!!!

Her heart was still racing. Her body was covered with sweat. Eventually, her legs started to relax their grip on my head. I kissed her inner thigh again. We just lay there very quietly for a few minutes while our breathing gradually returned to normal. Even though I knew that she was still trying to settle down, I was still thoroughly intoxicated by her scent. I wanted her so much. I moved back to her pussy again and started to press my face into her folds once more. With her libido still in overdrive, Amy softly purred as she slowly spread her legs for me one more time.

Once again, I had this amazing view of her beautiful bald pussy, her engorged lips and dripping wet folds. Her bright red hickey looked incredibly hot. I hoped that she would agree with me that it is very exciting as well because I know that I was very excited when I gave it to her. I could see a river of my saliva mixed with her juices on her leg. There was a large wet spot on the bed. I slowly licked her slit with my soft wet tongue and listened to her moan. Encouraged by her response, I moved deeper into her altar. I kissed and tenderly licked her lips before I pulled one of her folds into my mouth and started to suck. I paused to look up at her and saw that she had her eyes closed.

I could not get over how much I loved to have her folds in my mouth. They were so soft and inviting and my kisses and licks were touching her in a very special way. I started to probe her pussy a little more with my tongue, I kissed and licked her folds as I worked my way deeper into her pussy on my way back to her clit. She was wide open and eagerly waiting for me, my saliva was running down the length of her slit and falling onto the bed. I traced my tongue around the rim and listened to her coo. My tongue moved higher up her pussy, getting closer to her clit. Her entire pussy was still incredibly wet. Her clit had started to peek out again. With my mouth wrapped around her pussy, I licked the length of her slit. Just as I started to tenderly suck on her clit, Amy reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair.

"Brian; please let me climb down a bit more before you do that to me again. Believe me, I want you to do that to me some more. I have fantasized about us being together for a very long time. But I need to settle down again first. I want you to come here and just hold me," she pleaded as she reached her arms out for me.

I kissed her pussy one last time before moving away from her mound as I crawled to the head of the bed and held her in my arms. My face was covered with her juices. We lay there together and as we snuggled together, both of us felt very content. I pulled the blankets over us so that she would not get cold. Her body shuddered one more time as she experienced yet another aftershock. Our lips met again as we continued our embrace before sharing some more very long passionate kisses. When we broke our kiss, we lay beside each other, very quietly with our arms and legs firmly wrapped around each other. Neither one of us wanted to move or disturb this perfect moment together.

northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers