The Airbnb Ch. 05

Story Info
Foreplay while getting naked.
2.2k words
4.27
1.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers

For the next 20 minutes or so, we quietly exchanged soft kisses while our tongues continued to get acquainted. Intermixed with our quiet moments, there were flurries where we could not stop kissing each other's neck and ear. Our state of calm and quiet serenity had shifted gears as we became more sexually energized. Our kisses became more intense. We were necking like a couple of horny teenagers. Eventually, Amy lifted her left leg over my hip, and I moved my right leg closer to her pussy. I was not grinding myself into her, at least not just yet but as we pressed our bodies closer and closer together, she could easily feel my erection as it was becoming more and more pronounced.

"From the first moment that I saw you on Facetime, I was struck by your beauty", I told her. "I have always been attracted to ladies with beautiful breasts and now that we are together, I cannot keep my hands off them. Several times today, I have been very tempted to rip your clothes off. It has taken all my willpower to stop myself from attacking you. I love the feel of your hard nipples when I softly caress them as they press against your bra."

Even though Amy had opened a couple of the buttons of her blouse, I was still only able to kiss the top of her breasts. I desperately wanted to dive headfirst into her naked body. I moved my leg a bit higher as I started to grind it against her pussy. Her hands were on my hip trying to pull me even closer. I let my hand slide a little lower; down to her bare ass. Amy spread her legs as wide as they would go as she tried to encourage me to touch her wanting pussy. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was dripping wet which was very obvious because of the fairly significant mark wet spot that had appeared on my pant leg. The feelings that we had earlier today in the parking lot were quickly returning. Her scent was in the air as her pussy ached for some up-close and very personal attention.

Our kisses, mixed with intimate caresses and heavy petting, were pushing both of us to new highs. Somehow, I was able to bear down and maintain control over my cock which had been on the verge of exploding for the last several minutes. I started to grind my leg into her pussy even harder. That is when she must have decided that she didn't want to wait any longer and she started to aggressively grind her pussy against my leg. From the way that she was moving her hips, I could tell that she really wanted me and she wanted me right now. I was also not far behind her because I wanted her too. It was time for us to get undressed.

Amy pushed me onto my back and shifted her body so that she was laying on top of me. We embraced for another long deep kiss while our tongues continued their dance. My hands moved down her torso so that I could continue to fondle her ass. Not satisfied with my hands merely on top of her skirt, I moved them a little lower and grabbed a handful of fabric. Slowly, I lifted her skirt higher and higher until her bare ass was exposed. I rubbed my hands all over her backside eventually taking one cheek in each hand and pulling her tighter into me. Having her body pressed very tight against me like that felt heavenly. What I did not appreciate was the very stimulating effect that this was having on her as well. Pulling on her ass like that also forced her legs to spread a little more, driving her pussy even harder against my straining cock. Amy moaned softly into my ear. My fingers were also very close to the crack of her ass. From the sounds that she was making, I knew that the sensation of my hands so close to her puckered hole was driving her wild. Amy tried to spread her legs a little further so that she could straddle my torso. My fingers continued to slide a little deeper into her ass as I pulled on her cheeks a little harder. Her aching pussy was directly on top of my cock as she continued to grind herself against my shaft.

"Amy, I love what you are doing to me but I need you to slow down just a bit or I am going to go over the edge and I am not quite ready for that to happen just yet," I cautioned.

Amy stopped grinding against me for a moment and gave me another wet kiss before she started to slide a few inches down the length of my body, giving me this incredible view down the front of her blouse. I could see her full breasts obscured only by her bra. I had to touch them. I started to fondle her beautiful breasts.

I tried to sit up so that I could bury my face into her bosom but she pushed me back down onto the bed.

"Not yet," she told me in a playful voice.

We lock our lips together again in another prolonged, passionate kiss. Amy was on her knees with her naked ass in the air. My hands were all over her ass as she nuzzled into my neck. She started to attack my ear. I lift my chin so that she could also have easier access. Her kisses and her licks were divine. Amy started to work on the buttons of my shirt. Once all of the buttons were opened, my bare chest was exposed. With her fingers on my nipples, she started to pull on them and twist them which caused them to stand at attention even more than they already were. She attacked the nipple on my left side with her mouth. Sucking it and licking it while she continued to pull and twist the nipple on my right side. I cried out in response to her passion but she did not stop. She would not be denied. With my left nipple sufficiently twisted, licked and sucked, Amy moved to my right side and started all over again. Her hand had already tenderized my right nipple while she was sucking on my left one. It took no time at all before I responded to her kisses and sucking but she could not stop herself. She was on fire!

We again embrace in another long passionate kiss. The feeling of her body against my bare chest was unbelievable. Again, I reached for her breasts. I could feel her hard nipples under her blouse. I swirled her nipples with my thumbs while my hands cupped her voluptuous breasts. I could not wait any longer. I started to pull at her blouse which was still tucked into her skirt. After a couple of tries, it came free at the back. I reached under her blouse and ran my fingers up her spine. I got to her bra to try to find a clasp but there is nothing there. My hands move to her chest. I tried to lift her blouse up in an attempt to take it off but she asked me to wait.

"There is a button on the back of the blouse that holds the collar. Let me do it," she told me.

With that, Amy sat up and reached around to the back of the blouse and opened the button. Her blouse flew over her head and onto the floor in one fluid motion. I took the opportunity to sit up a little as well and take off my open shirt. Both articles of clothing were tossed aside in a heap.

With her blouse gone, I could see her incredibly sexy bra that she had purchased just for me and just for this special moment. The design was very simple which only added to my excitement. It had a sheer mesh cup and a sleek plunging neckline. It looked fabulous. Through the sheer mesh, I could see her areola and perky nipples.

"Wow!!," I exclaim, "I am touched that you would find such a pretty bra to wear just for me."

"I'm glad that you like it. I wanted to wear something special for you, which makes me feel very sexy," she replied.

"Oh God, you are so beautiful," I uttered as I leaned in to bury my face into her chest.

Amy wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I could not stop myself as I eagerly kissed and nuzzled her bosom. Our hold on each other was very tight which seemed to make our kisses even more intense. I cupped her breast with my right hand. I loved how it felt. Her nipples were very hard just the way that she told me that they get when she is excited. I could hardly wait to take one of them into my mouth. My kisses moved from the top of her breast to her breastbone. As I moved lower and lower, I was able to nuzzle and kiss both sides until I finally stopped at the clasp that held the two cups together.

"I have dreamed of this moment for a very long time. I have fantasized about today and how we would undress each other and drive each other crazy mad. Now we are here; together at last," I told her as I fumbled with the clasp.

The clasp finally came free. Using both hands, I parted the cups and exposed her beauty. I could not stop petting her, paying particular attention to her nipples and areola. Her breasts were so soft and inviting. I tenderly rolled her nipples between my thumb and index finger. I loved to touch them. I moved my hands to her shoulders and eased the open bra off her body. It fell onto the bed and was forgotten. I kissed her left side. My tongue started to swirl around her nipple before I took it into my mouth. Amy gasped as I latched on and started to eagerly suck. With her arms around my shoulders, she pulled me closer. I sucked a little harder and listened to her moan as her first orgasm was starting to build.

My hands moved to the top of her skirt. Running my fingers around the waistband, I discovered the clasp and zipper that held it in place. My fingers fumbled with the clasp which miraculously opened on the third try. Her skirt was now hanging loose around her waist but that is as far as I got before she pulled my face out of her bosom and we stared longingly into each other's eyes.

We shared yet another very passionate kiss before she pushed me back down onto the bed. Amy returned to my nipples which were still tender from her kisses a few minutes ago. She kissed my torso as she slowly eased herself lower and lower down my body. Eventually, she reached my waist and turned her attention to my pants. Amy ran her fingers over the length of my hidden cock. I was laying there loving her touch, trying not to get too carried away. I was very excited but I did not want to blow my wad just yet. She opened my belt and the snap on the waistband. She could see the top of my red underwear that I had specially selected for today. Amy had me at an unbelievably high level of excitement and I knew that I was very close. My cock was armed with a hair-trigger and desperately I wanted her to take me the rest of the way. She tugged on the zipper and took it down to the stop. My pants were splayed; my red underwear was waiting for her. She started to pull on my pants so that she could take them off. I lifted my hips ever so slightly to make it easier for her. Once she had them below my ass, it was very simple for her to just slide them off, one leg at a time. Only my underwear remained. Amy leaned into my hard cock that had been tenting my pants. She took a deep breath and inhaled my essence as she started to bury her face into my garment and kissed the silhouette. My turn to utter a soft growl in response to her suggestive actions.

"I think that I have waited long enough for this. What do you think; is it time for these to come off too?" she asked in a playful voice.

I looked at her and all that I could do was nod my head.

"I want your cock, and I want it now," she uttered.

With that, we locked our lips together again for another long, passionate, wet kiss before her focus returned to my manhood. There was a definite wet spot on my underwear from the precum that had been dripping off the tip in anticipation. From the look on my face and the pulsing of my cock, I am pretty sure that Amy knew that I was close to the edge. Playtime can come again soon enough, she wanted to free my cock from its incarceration. She started to work on the waistband of my underwear, pulling them down on the left side before changing to the right. She had them down a couple of inches and then she uttered a quiet gasp as she looked down at my abdomen. I was bald!!

northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers