The AirBnB Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fixed ourselves in the mirror, Trish unknowingly to me threw Big Pink into her bag, and we headed out of the restroom.

The jumpsuit didn't fit my body as well as it did Trish's but I loved how my ass looked into it. My tits looked smaller but it gave me great cleavage as the tie-cloth firmly held them together. Trish on the other hand looked angelic in my sundress. It showed off her figure perfectly.

As we left the bathroom, Lindsey and an elderly lady walked in after us. Lindsey winked at us as she passed.

"Oh to see the face of that woman if she had walked in on you riding my dick," Trish giggled under her breath as we walked back to her table.

"She'd probably have a heart attack right then and there," I giggled back.

"Oh well, I said to myself" as we walked back to our table.

I sat down at our table in Trish's spot. I wanted to see how much attention our waiter paid us. He may not have recognized my face but the outfit would have been unmistakable.

Trish sat in my seat and grabbed her glass of wine to switch it with mine. And we sat there, slowly catching our breath from the workout that had just gone down minutes ago.

5 minutes or so later, Lindsey looked disheveled, as her hair, skirt, and shirt were still all sorts of messy, met us at our table.

"Will that be all, Mistresses?" She asked, still glowing from the back-breaking orgasm Trish brought her to moments ago.

"Actually, love, I need you to crawl under the table, making sure to hide under the table cloth, and help Mistress Trish to cum while she eats her dinner," I smirked at Trish whose face went from flustered to pale, and then to lust-filled.

Lindsey looked scared at the prospect of being caught but looked around before she made her move under the table.

The older couple that was near us before had finished their meal and left while we were in the restroom. The closest table to us was 6 or 7 tables behind Trish.

Lindsey looked around and played the typical "drop the fork on the floor" routine before disappearing beneath the table.

Trish smiled at me lustfully as her face suddenly changed to one of shock as presumably, Lindsey began to eat her out under the table.

"Thanks, babe," she managed to get out as her eyes slowly rolled back in her head.

"By the way, where's Big Pink?" I asked her.

"Who?" She replied, coming back to the table with her eyes.

"You know, the toy you just used on myself and our pet, who is currently using her tongue to lavish your pussy under the table?" I explained, reaching over and grabbing her hand as I placed I grabbed my glass of wine with the other.

"Oh! He's in my purseeee," she moaned, quietly.

I smiled at Trish's moan. Seeing her so vulnerable and incapable of controlling herself was a treat in itself.

"I bet you a $100 that you are unable to stop yourself from cumming for the remainder of the meal" I gambled, as I licked my lips and squeezed her hand.

She squeezed my hand back and leered at me. "And what if I cum? What do I owe you?" She replied, her nipples making themselves clearly known in my dress.

My own pussy was dripping, and I badly wanted to touch it and have Lindsey get me off, but I wanted tonight to be more about Trish. Not to mention that since I was now wearing the jumpsuit, it'd be harder for her to do so.

"If you cum, you must let me ass fuck you in my Jeep with Big Pink before you leave while she records it," I said with a ginger look on my face.

She moaned again. "No deal".

"Oh god, this little minx is really fffffucking goooood" she stuttered, grabbing the sides of the table to balance herself.

"Oh? The great and fearless Trish is going to back down from a bet? That doesn't quite sound like her at all" I teased.

"Mmmm god I'm about to cum...oh fuck" she moaned trying her hardest to keep it quiet.

She leaned back in her chair and reached her hand down beneath the table, most likely grabbing Lindsey's hair, as she arched her back in the seat.

Taking a bite of the noodles in front of me, I scanned the restaurant to see if we drew any attention. From what I could see, was that no one could care less about the activities happening at, well...below, this table. '

What I could see, however, was our waiter heading our way.

"Trish you have 30 seconds to either cum or hold off, the waiter is inbound," I explained.

Her eyes opened wide and were completely submissive to the tongue lashing away at her cunt. She sat up and took a bite of food.

The waiter walked up," Everything tasting okay?" He asked doing a quick double-take at me and Trish. He either recognized we had switched, or thought his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Everything is wonderful thank you, can I get the check in about 10 minutes?" I asked sipping from my wine once more.

"Absolutely" he replied as he smiled and walked behind me and back to his other tables.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!" Trish whined, her face turning bright red as she held back her screams. Shaking the table with her hands, she came and came hard.

"Holy Fucking Shit. That was amazing. This bitch is eager and good at eating pussy." She detailed as she slowly came down from cloud 9.

Suddenly, I felt my legs parting as Lindsey started to rub me through the jumpsuit. Though it felt good, it wasn't going to get me off.

I lifted the tablecloth, looked down at Lindsey's nectar-coated face, and waived her off. "That'll do my pet, you can come out."

She came out and slowly stood up. Taking my napkin, she wiped her face. "Is there anything else I can do for you, Mistresses?"

"Well, unless Trish wants to take you home, you are free to do as you please," I answered her, pulling her close and kissing her briefly, tasting Trish's fresh pussy juice on her lips.

"No, I want it, I want her all night, but I need sleep. After that, I'm about ready for bed," Trish smiled, pulling at Lindsey's hand as Lindsey moved from my face to hers and kissed her as well.

"Thank you pet, you were amazing tonight." She thanked Lindsey.

"Thank you, Mistress Trish. Thank you for fucking me raw and letting me cum. Thank you Mistress Lucy for giving me to Mistress Trish." She said gratefully as she fixed her skirt and headed toward the door.

"All I gotta say is Bravo. Bra-fucking-vo! How'd you convert her? I mean, was she lesbian or bi before?" Trish said as she began attacking her lukewarm food.

"I can't answer how I knew how to do it. I know she wasn't lesbian or anything and that she found me attractive from her glances and stares. I learned that I was the first person, besides herself, to ever penetrate her. And I even gave her an out of being my pet after I seduced her, but she didn't take it and said she wants me, and her other mistresses, to use her as we see fit." I said finishing my glass.

"Mistresses...you say?" She questioned with a mouth full of food, as she swallowed bite after bite.

"Exactly," I said, taking a breadstick and breaking it into pieces. "Me, you, Trina, and Bailey".

"Speaking of Trina," she said in between bites. "Is she your Mistress?"

"Ya know, I think so. But I don't know if she's going to be using me the way I plan on using Lindsey." I explained, taking a bite of the torn breadstick.

"What does she make you call her? Mommy?" Drinking her wine.

"Ya, but I think she means like m-a-m-i. Either way, I was, and am, really into it." I smiled looking up a bit as I daydreamed about the fitting room and then the night that followed.

"I love rough shit. I love being used, abused, and just overall controlled. So when she took charge and told me I'd be doing what she said, I had no means of stopping that." I sighed, and then looked at Trish who was already almost done with her food.

"I think being controlled like that is what brought me to the idea of wanting to be a Mistress, especially after Bailey brought Lindsey over to my house."

"Well...it suits you. Lindsey seems to respond to you and your use of her tonight was..." she brought her hand up to her mouth like an Italian, "Ottimo!"

"Honestly, though, it was so hot watching you command her around and how you do it effortlessly," she complimented.

"Well, I hope you liked your gift. I know you want some time to think about it, and that's cool with me, but I enjoyed tonight and want to go on more dates like this." I explained, feeling shy and embarrassed.

"I'd really like that," she smiled, running her leg up my thigh.

"How about a movie this weekend?" I suggested, smiling at her advances under the table.

"Aw...you're so sweet, being all romantic and shit. It's a different side than what I usually get." She picked on me.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm still advertently going to be getting annoyed with you and we'll have our tufts, but at the end of the day we'll fuck and make up" I said feeling myself getting even more aroused as the thought of makeup sex made its way into my mind.

It was then that the waiter walked up with two checks in hand, "here ya ladies go," putting the two tickets onto the table.

"Here, use this card for both checks," I said, handing him the card I was pulling out of my wallet.

"Thanks, babe," she said sitting back, her hand on her stomach, licking her lips. The way she said babe was the same as she normally did it, however, the light in her eyes told me it was meant differently.

He returned shortly after, handing me my check and the credit card slips, thanked us for coming out tonight, and then walked away.

Leaving a decent tip, I put my card back in my wallet.

"OH! That reminds me..." Trish said, pulling Big Pink out of her purse and handing it to me under the table.

"You should probably take that" she smiled.

Grabbing it, I thanked her, feeling my juices still on Big Pink as I took it from her and put it in my purse.

"I should probably get going," she said as she moved her chair out from under her.

"Early appointment?" I asked.

"No and yes. They want me to be at the new Phoenix salon in the morning and the first appointment is at 7:45. So I'll need to be up at 5 so that I can shower, dress, and get there on time to set everything up. I won't have my assistant Heidi with me, so I'll have to do all the setup myself." She explained, standing up and stretching her arms above her head, bringing my eyes to her nipples that though were no longer stiff, I could still see through the dress.

"Trish?" I said sitting there watching her.

"Yea?"

"Keep the dress, it looks better on you than it ever did on me, plus I don't know how many sundresses I've ever seen you in. You need more." I smiled.

"Aww...thanks, babe." She said holding her hand out to help me up. "But, I still want that jumpsuit so don't go trying to keep it from me." She laughed.

Standing with her aid, we grabbed our purses and she led me out of the restaurant.

We walked holding hands to my Jeep, where in a flash, Trish pushed me up against my door. Her leg slid between mine, and she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. Her eyes met mine for a short second before kissing me passionately.

Without tongue, we made out, our lips pressed together, our breasts and hips tightly hugging. Our hands roamed each other's bodies.

I wanted her and I wanted her bad, but I knew this was about to end, as it abruptly did.

Trish pulled away, and looked me dead in my eyes, "Let's give this a real chance, yea? But I do have one request."

"Anything," I replied, whimpering with excitement.

"If this does not pan out and for whatever reason, we don't work as a couple, that we will give each other ample time to recuperate and that we WILL," she emphasized, "put our pride aside and be friends again."

She leaned forward, lightly laying her forehead to mine, eyes meeting, and asked, "promise?"

I kissed her, grabbed her ass with each hand, pulled back, and said, "I promise, no matter how mad or hurt either of us is, that we will use time and be friends again."

"With that," I said, "a few rules?"

"Let me hear them," she said, stepping back, her hands lightly tickling my chest as her fingers traced my cleavage.

"We can only sleep with women that we end up sharing. Meaning, you can have Lindsey whenever, same as Trina, or Bailey. But if a new girl comes into the picture, I should be introduced and have my turn. And vice versa." I said firmly.

"Deal," she smiled back.

"No men. And...that's all I can think of." I stated, racking my brain for any more rules that may be important.

"Last rule, we are equal. I'm not your submissive nor you mine." She added as kissed me again. "That doesn't mean I don't want you controlling me or I controlling you while we fuck around, but I don't want to feel inferior to you. Most of my past relationships failed because whatever guy I was with ultimately held me beneath him." She detailed.

"Not a problem," I said smiling at her, loving that she was officially my best friend and girlfriend. Just thinking that gave me chills of excitement and anxiety.

"I love it...oh and one last thing? If and when I tell my mom, will you be there with me?" I asked.

"Of course, I love Sharon and I wouldn't want it any other way." She replied with the biggest grin.

"Well, I should get going," she said, laying one more deep kiss on my lips, and giving me a tight hug.

"Good night baby," she added before walking to her Explorer.

"Good night, love," I replied as I slowly got into my Jeep.

I waited and watched as Trish got into her Explorer, turned it on, and drove away. Turns out, she parked like 4 spots down from me, how I missed it earlier I don't know.

Pressing the ignition button, I pulled out of my parking spot and drove away, with the biggest smile on my face.

I got home 25 minutes later, as I had to stop for gas, and took my time getting inside. I felt like a young woman, going on my first real date with Chris after we established our relationship. I was smitten.

I wanted to call her and talk to her. I wanted to blow her phone up. But at the same time, I didn't want to be annoying and had no idea what we'd talk about. I just wanted to talk to her.

As I got inside the front door, I flung my purse and keys to the hall tree, closed the door behind me, and made my way to the kitchen.

Part of me was excited that Trish and I had taken the next step and that she wanted it as much as I did. Another part of me was scared to be in a same-sex relationship, while also having anxieties of, "did I persuade her into this" racking my brain. The last part of me was 100% horny and in need as if I didn't get my pussy rocked earlier in the evening.

I grabbed a wine glass and the bottle of merlot from my wine cooler and took them both to my couch.

Pouring myself a glass, taking a sip, and placing it on the table in front of me, I laid my head back on the couch and pondered on what happens next.

Normally, Trish and I wouldn't speak for a few days at a time. Sometimes a week, or weeks, even. But would that change now? Would we talk more frequently and text each other constantly? Do I treat this as a normal new relationship? Or, do we keep things as they have been with a more romantic flare?

"Fuck me, I overthink too much," I said out loud, reaching for the remote. Turning it on, I flipped channels and was delighted to find the office on for the 2nd time in two days.

"I guess I could take a lesson from Jim and Pam. I mean they see, or saw, each other every day, then started dating, and then got married without really changing much of how they interacted" I thought. The episode that was on was the "Casino Night" episode where Jim confesses his love for Pam and they kiss for the first time.

It was at the point where Michael Scott invited two women, Pam and Carol, to the Casino Night and thinks he was on two different dates. When in reality, he's not even on one. But it was where both women show up and Dwight is trying to help Michael handle both women simultaneously.

I leaned over and grabbed my glass of wine, took a sip, and laid back, the wine still in hand.

I half-watched the show, honestly just waiting for Jim and Pam's part at the end, and half-played on my phone. My phone reminded me of my meeting tomorrow at noon with Missy and the sellers of her, hopefully, new home.

Feeling relieved and excited for tomorrow's meeting, I started running through what outfit to wear, if I had everything printed out that we may need, though the seller's realtor mentioned he'd bring it all, and what steps would follow.

*Airbnb notification goes off*

Quickly jumping to the app, I saw that the notification was the 5-star review I had received from Bailey.

I was so happy to see her name again and figured that we should all set up some time to hang out in the future.

Her review read, "Lucy is a phenomenal host. She not only made sure that I had everything that I needed but allowed me to tag along with her and her friends since I was alone and had no one to spend time with. She shared her wine, food, and personal space. She even allowed me to bring a friend over when one did become available. Truly an amazing experience.

I can't wait to make up an excuse to stay there again. :)"

She's so fucking sweet. And sexy. And delicious. And seductive....my hand trailing my legs.

My mind raced back to the first night and how she was the first female tongue to taste my womanhood. How she was the first woman I tasted. How our pussies scissored together. How she looked behind Trish as we tag-teamed her with our tongues. I licked my lips as my eyes closed and I leaned back on the couch once more.

My hands found my breasts behind the top of Trish's jumpsuit. I quickly untied it, pulled the top down, and massaged sensitive ladies as I felt my crotch getting warmer and warmer.

*BZZZZT*

My phone vibrated in my hand. Opening my eyes and unlocking it to see what was going on, I saw a new message from Trish.

"Hey, did you get home alright?" The text read.

"Oh! Absolutely, and you? I replied.

"I did, I did. I had a lot of fun tonight. Even without the surprise 😉." She answered.

I smiled big while reading her last text and said, "I'm glad! I think the last 5 minutes was my fave."

"I did forget something though," she mentioned.

"???" I replied when at the door there was a knock.

Completely startled, I jumped and dropped my phone. Unsure of who was at my door at 9 at night, I pulled the top back over my tits and answered the door.

Trish barged through, dropping a duffle bag at my feet. She sat there for 1/2 a second and then instantly began kissing me. She pulled away just long enough to say, "you should answer the door like that more often," as she tugged at my stiff nipples.

I thought I had fixed the jumpsuit, but as I stood up and answered the door, the jumpsuit must have fallen just below my nipples.

Closing the door behind her with her foot, she began to pull the jumpsuit down my body, and within seconds, I stood there completely naked. Wasting no time, Trish put her arms through the straps of the sundress and let it slide to her feet, revealing her glowing naked body.

While she undressed, I had to ask, "I thought you had an early morning?"

"I do, but that's why I packed my things. I'm staying here," she said as she stepped forward and intertwined our lips and tongues together once more.

Her hands roamed my body with urgency as I stood still in a state of temporary shock. Finally realizing what all of this meant, my hands, mouth, and body attacked Trish. Knocking her over with my sudden push forward, she tripped and fell onto her back, and me falling on top of her.

"You ok?" I asked, but she shut me up with her mouth. She pushed me over onto my back with very little effort, slid down my body ignoring everything on her way, and latched on to my sopping cunt. She attacked it with her tongue driving me wild. Flattening her tongue, she hit every part of my swollen vulva. She was suckling, nibbling, and darting her tongue through me like she was trying to break me.