The AirBnB Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to reach over and grab her to pull her to me but she refused, pushing my hands away at every opportunity. That was until I decided I need to taste her. Pushing my hips up into her mouth I wrapped my legs around her head in an almost UFC-styled position and rolled my hips around flipping her over, my pussy now on top of her face, mashed against her mouth.

Impressively enough, she never once stopped working my pussy like she was mad at it. Her tongue eventually found my cunt's entrance and pushed inside as if it had a warrant and was beating down the door.

I swiveled my body in a 180 and finally found myself staring at Trish's dripping sex. Wasting no time, I bent over and took her clit in my mouth. I had to make up for lost time and was determined to make her cum before me.

She responded to the attention I was giving her clit by bucking her hips against my mouth and moaning into my pussy. She was a lake of love down here and I couldn't get enough. I wrapped one arm around her right leg, pulled her ass cheek to the side, and slid a dry finger into her ass. "OW BITCH...At least get wet first," she yelled into my pussy.

But her scowled anger turned into lust as my finger worked her ass and her ass finally welcoming it.

I brought my other hand up and under my chin and used it to spread the hood of her clit for better access. She tasted so good and though I needed to breathe, I was not about to let go. Her clit was swollen and would twitch with every touch of my tongue.

Feeling my body getting warmer and warmer, I knew I was close. I sat up and pushed down on her face but she quickly pushed it back up and took a deep breath. "Damn babe, you trying to kill me?" She asked laughing as she brought my hips back down on her face.

I couldn't help but start to slide my pussy across her tongue and mouth. She was just so good at eating my pussy, it was like she could read my mind. Right when I wanted her to suckle my labia, she had it in her mouth. When my clit ached for attention, she found it and loved on it like a loving mother. When I wanted to feel her inside me, she filled me with two or three fingers.

She was going to win this race and I knew it, but I was determined to not give up. Sitting up, struggling to focus as my pussy now grinding at full speed, had a mind of her own, and slapped her pussy with my left hand.

She moaned unexpectedly, so I slapped it again. She grunted and thrust her pussy into my hand. I slapped it a third time but this time kept my hand on her mound, slipping my middle and ringer fingers inside of her. Curling my fingers the way Trina had done to me, had Trish's hips doing everything they could to push me off.

She was out of control and gave me the sense that I may win the race after all.

I continued to finger both her ass and her pussy as I rode her mouth like the desperate slut she had made me. It was at this moment that her body started to tremor. Her legs shook as they extended out from underneath her, pushing my fingers out of her ass. Taking my now free right hand, I used it to attack her clit, rubbing fast and furiously. Her breathing was deep and heavy, and she moaned deep into my pussy.

"I'm going to win," I said out loud, working her as hard and fast as I could.

But just when I said that she shoved two fingers in both holes, and I lost it. I flooded her mouth, covered her face, and fell forward unconsciously. My face was now right next to her pussy, I removed my hands put my entire mouth on her mound, and used all the energy I had left to please her.

It wasn't but maybe 10 seconds later that she was cumming so hard that she accidentally shoved me off of her body.

Now on my back, out of breath, I looked over and watched as Trish seized on my living room floor, her fingers taking my place and rubbing her clit as she rode her orgasm as long as she could.

I lay there, recuperating, with my eyes closed. I heard the sounds of Trish coming back to earth and moving toward me.

"That felt amaz.." I started to speak out when I was quieted by Trish lowering her pussy to my mouth. She had my head between her legs, eyes looking right down into mine, and her hands holding my head still.

She twerked and began grinding her pussy against my face. I stuck out my tongue, with zero energy, and let her ride my tongue. She did this for 2 minutes before her second orgasm burst out, covering my face and almost suffocating me as she sat down on my tongue as it hit.

She fell over, allowing me to breathe, and lay down next to me. Her head was next to mine, but her body going in the other direction.

We turned and just stared at the beautiful messes we had made on each other. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"I think I love you, Luce," she said quietly.

"Is that so?" I replied, rolling onto my side and stroking her hair. "But haven't you always loved me?"

Looking at me annoyingly, she rolled on her side to face me, "I think I'm in love with you," she clarified.

I leaned over and kissed her, our heads opposite each other. It felt like the kiss in the first Spiderman movie, except instead of hanging above her, I was laying on the ground next to her and we had just fucked and were completely naked.

"I know I love you," I replied pulling my head from hers.

I stood up and lead her to my room and into my bed.

Cuddled up behind me, she grabbed a handful of my boobs, and we snuggled.

"Thanks for coming over," I whispered. "That was a lot better than me using my hand or B.O.B."

"Thanks for answering the door and not being a chicken shit" she replied chuckling.

"I got home and immediately knew that I needed to be here," she continued as she kissed the lower of my neck.

"MmMm...well, if this works out, maybe you could move in?" I asked gingerly.

"My lease is up in July," she said, squeezing me tighter against her.

"Well then...let's see what happens," I said trailing off as I fell asleep.

"Trish temporarily got out of bed from what I could feel, but maybe 5 minutes later was back in behind me.

That's all I remember until I woke up the next morning.

~~~~~Continued in Ch. 08~~~~~