The AirBnB Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head and her lips found mine quickly but only for a soft peck. "Tell me you love me" she whispered again.

"Ugh...oh fuck...I'm about to cum..." I replied loudly, closing my eyes.

Using her free hand, she grabbed my face firmly yet gently. Pressing down on my clit with two fingers but halting their movements, she whispered, "Don't hold back, tell me, baby."

"I LOVE YOUUU...FUCK YESSSSS DON'T STOP!" I yelled as I tried to wrap my legs around Trish's head but my pants got in the way. She didn't hesitate to take the hint and darted her tongue into my ass and started penetrating our pussy hug with her fingers by moving them back and forth.

Bailey kissed me warmly and held my body close to hers as her hips slowed their rhythm almost as if she was allowing them to kiss as passionately as our mouths were.

This continued for a few minutes minus Trish between our legs as she removed herself and laid completely butt naked next to us, watching and playing with herself.

Bailey broke our kiss and climbed over and off of me and onto Trish. It didn't take long for me to recover and join in.

I guess the excitement of making us both cum reallllly got Trish as not but a few moments after Bailey sat on Trish's face and the two of us worked on her swollen pussy, Trish squirted all over both of our faces.

"I SAY GOD DAMN YOU TWO ARE GOOD AT THAT!" Trish exclaimed as she tremored on the bed.

"I mean...we could say the same about you bitch..what the fuck have you turned into!" Bailey laughed. "Last weekend you were good but your tongue has evolved into a master artist!"

Trish simply laughed and smiled. She pulled me up and kissed me as we cuddled.

*BING!!!*

A cell phone chimed from the other room.

"OH, that's my phone!" Bailey squealed as she jumped up from the bed still completely covered in her sundress and hopped into the other room.

"I've missed her," I claimed to Trish.

"Me too, babe. Me too." She replied.

I wasn't sure if Trish heard the two of us proclaim our love for each other because she never brought it up. And because she never brought it up, I didn't know if it would be weird if I did. And finally, though my heart said it was legitimate, I wasn't sure if that's how Bailey and I felt about each other and if we did...what did that mean for the 3 of us.

Right as my thoughts were about to race, Bailey ran in and mentioned that Jaime, or Shay, was about 5 minutes away.

Me and Trish, mainly Trish cause she was butt naked and all I had to do was fix my shirt and pull up my jeans, quickly got dressed and fixed ourselves in the mirror. Bailey went into the basement with the sunflowers and positioned them on the table next to the bed and Trish and I cleaned up the kitchen by putting everything away.

Sure enough, after almost 5 minutes on the dot, a knock came at the front door.

Trish sitting at the island next to Bailey, the two of them now enjoying a well-earned glass of wine, I walked to the door. Checking my hair in the mirror by the front door one more time, I decided to hide my hickeys with my hair first.

"Hello!!! You must be Jaime, Bailey's friend...come in, come in!" I invited her.

"Hi! Are you Lucy?" Jaime asked as she stepped in with a backpack hanging from her shoulder.

"I am, I am! Welcome! Bailey's right over here having a glass of wine, would you like some?" I offered as the redhead stepped through the door and in front of me.

"Oh, I'm okay, I wouldn't want to intrude," Jaime shyly replied.

"Girl you better get over here and give me a hug!" Bailey creaked from the kitchen before setting her glass down and running over.

Bailey's small tits were bouncing in her sundress as she ran over and my mind went back to the events that had just transpired moments ago. But, quickly snapping back to the present moment, I closed the front door and headed to the kitchen.

Finding myself standing next to Trish, I grabbed a glass of wine as we introduced ourselves and exchanged small talk.

Jaime, or Shay as she asked us to call her, was almost exactly as Bailey had described to me in our call earlier this afternoon.

She was a shy, but not overly so, 5'6ish redhead with pale white skin. She had long and very curly hair that quickly reminded me of Sara Bellum from the cartoon, The Powerpuff Girls. She had what I imagined to be small A-cup breasts. She was wearing a bra but even then they weren't very big.

I couldn't tell how big or small her butt was because of the sweatpants she was wearing, however, she did have a very tight stomach with clear abs showing under her blue tank top. She was very skinny, I'd be surprised if she weighed over 105 lbs. And last but certainly not least, she had these hazel-yellow eyes that somehow popped from her face.

Maybe it was the adorable freckles on her nose and her high cheekbones, that brought attention to her eyes, or maybe the lack of features everywhere else besides her hair, but whatever it was, her eyes popped tremendously.

Bailey led Shay down to the basement after giving us a quick wink and showed her to her room.

"Well, she's cute," I mentioned as she disappeared.

"Those eyes though, am I right?" Trish complimented as her eyes followed Bailey out of the kitchen. "She's a twig though, we need to get her on a firm high protein diet...speaking of, can I ask you a question?" She asked, turning toward me.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked nervously wondering if this had anything to do with what Bailey and I said to each other 20 minutes ago.

"Would you be against me joining you at the gym?" She asked bashfully, her face getting red.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Nevermind, it's stupid." She replied, lowering her head a bit.

"I mean, babe, DUH! Of course, you can join me, I just didn't think that was what you were going to ask." I answered quickly, reaching out and stroking her arm to comfort her. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I've always been a thicker girl and I've always embraced it. It's kind of what balanced out my excellent figure. But now that I'm in a relationship I care about, I want to make sure that I look my best for you. I know I've put on a few through my excessive partying and lack of discipline when it comes to what I eat...I guess compared to you, Emily, Lindsey, Bailey, Shay, and even Trina, I feel fat." She said, her face becoming bright red.

"Oh, babe! No! Please don't do that to yourself," I said as I hurriedly pulled her into my chest for a hug. "You are so amazingly gorgeous and always have. I mean if you want to come with me and tone up a bit, that's great. But do it for YOU, not because you think I think you're fat or because you're comparing yourself to girls younger than us." I comforted her and lifted her chin to face me.

"You have always been the most confident girl or woman I've ever met. Please don't do this to yourself. I love your fat booty, your bouncy tits, and your thicc Coke bottle shape. There is no reason for you to want to change unless it's something that YOU," I emphasized, "truly want to do for you."

She looked up at me with watery eyes, "Thanks bitch...I truly needed that". She kissed me gently before wiping the tears from her eyes. "I love you. And I do want to do this for you too. I want to make sure that I don't become one of those girls that have an amazingly fit spouse and is the chubby girl next to her. It's something I've always wanted but never cared about because I was self-medicating my depression with alcohol and men." She explained.

"Well..if it's what you want, then let's do it!" I exclaimed, hugging her some more before kissing her forehead. "I'm getting kinda turned on at the thought of watching your bouncy titties on the treadmill or your ass becoming even sexier than it already is."

"Oh stop!" She scoffed, shoving me playfully.

"I'm serious!" I smiled. "Well...I try to go every Monday. But if I can, I try to add in Wednesdays and Fridays too. Plus, smarter eating and less drinking if possible will help the body use its fat storage and burn fat quicker." I detailed to her as I went to the fridge, grabbed another bottle of water, and threw it at her.

She didn't see it coming, and it hit her on her shoulder, and fell to the floor. She bent over and the shorts she was wearing fell between her ass cheeks, completely revealing her ass to me as if she was wearing a thong.

I quickly stepped up and grabbed handfuls of her ass and then thrust my waist into her ass.

"But what you need to know babe, is this ass is mine and I love it as it is," I commanded as I squeezed her ass cheeks a bit more before releasing them and helping her up.

"Thanks again babe...I'll be there each time you go, but promise me you won't let me bitch out." She asked sincerely.

"I pinky promise," I replied as I held out my pinky for her to hook and solidify our promise.

It wasn't but a few minutes later that Bailey and Shay returned upstairs.

"Well, I was just updating Shay with our plans for the evening and she's agreed that it all sounds fun. She'd like to get some water and take a nap before we go, however." Bailey explained as she walked Shay into the kitchen.

"PLEASE, PLEASE! Make yourself at home. I'm sure Bailey told you, but you are free to use, eat, drink, and do whatever you please while you are here." I offered the cute redhead.

It's what..2:30 now? Go take a nap, Bailey will come down when it's time to get up and get ready," I commanded Shay.

"Thanks again Lucy, you're very kind. It was nice to meet you both," Shay smiled as she headed back down to her room.

"Bye boo!" Bailey yelled out as her friend disappeared into the basement.

"SOOOO...what do you two think?" She instantly asked as she turned to face us.

Trish was still somewhat emotional from our conversation so I spoke up, "Well, she seems wonderful. A bit shy like you mentioned, but I'm sure with a nap, sometime with you, and a night with Trish and her friend Teramana, she'll be having fun in no time."

"Yes, yes, yes..." Bailey answered back. "But...what do you THINK of her?'' She said honing in on our sexual opinion of her.

"I think she's incredibly sexy and those eyes are to die for," Trish said, finally piping into the conversation.

"RIGHT! I've always thought she was unbelievably pretty. A tad skinny but still modelesque." Bailey giddily replied. "I've been wondering what those eyes would look like when they're looking up at me...if you know what I mean." She said, using her elbow in the classic expression.

"Oh I got you" I smiled.

"Well, why don't you hop online and buy two tickets for you and Shay, Trish and I will get our tickets ready. I think Trish is going to go home, shower and get ready for tonight. I'll probably do the same. You're welcome to join me if you want!" I offered, winking at her.

"UGH! You're going to invite her and send me home!" Trish complained, though joking.

"Hey, you can stay and join if you want to...I just figured that what you wanted to wear was at your house." I defended myself.

"Blech..you're right...I guess I'm just jealous that the two of you were going to shower without me!" Trish whined.

"Babe...let me tell you...I need a break from sex...I'm worn out from last night, this morning, and this afternoon. So if we shower together, unless I get her off, there is no more sex happening today." I laughed.

"Fair enough...still jealous that you'll have Bailey all to yourself." Trish smiled before kissing Bailey on the cheek and disappearing into my room momentarily before returning with her purse, phone, keys, and duffle bag.

I led Trish out to her car, gave her another kiss, and mentioned how I'd meet her at Cinemark 89 at about 6 PM. She smiled and told me not to have too much fun before closing the door and driving off.

I got back inside and Bailey wasted no time in coming up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I know you and Trish are girlfriends, that you have an open relationship where you both share women, but I hope you know that what I said earlier I meant it. If the two of you were not together, I'd hope it would be me and you." She explained to me wholeheartedly.

Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled them in closer to mine and kissed her passionately before pushing her away. "I hope you know I meant it to and agree that if not me and Trish, it would be me and you."

She smiled at me before asking, "So...I was promised a shower?"

I took her hand and led her into my bathroom. We took a long, hot, and steamy shower. She washed my back and hair and even helped me shave the little tuft of hair I had above my pussy. I returned the favor but seeing how she was already bald down there, I gave her more oral satisfaction. She came relatively quietly to not alert her friend downstairs, and the two of us made out passionately under the falling water.

We got out and I felt energized from the water but confused from what felt like an affair with Bailey.

Wrapped in a towel on both her hair and body, she disappeared into the basement while I stood in front of my mirror, wet hair trailing down my back and a towel wrapped around my chest.

I didn't know what to think. I was in love with both of these women and they both loved me back but I felt dirty saying and doing what I was doing with Bailey. I had no idea if Trish heard us proclaim our love for one another and we just had passionate 'more than friends' sex in the shower. It felt wrong therefore I knew it was wrong and knew that the only reasonable thing to do was to tell Trish about it later tonight.

I spent the next few hours drying my hair, picking out an outfit, and laying in my bed before getting ready. My thoughts were beating me up inside while also making me think about what should happen, how it would happen, and if there was a resolution where all of us ended up happy.

"Hey, Lucy!" Bailey's voice came from the kitchen before she entered my room, "do you think this is too much for tonight?"

Bailey walked in wearing a simple, yet sexy outfit. She was wearing a white top with a low v-cut in the front. It didn't show too much breast but still had the imagination reeling. It had these long lantern-like sleeves that came to her wrists with big salmon-colored flowers and dark olive green cacti prints spread out on the top. The top was see-through enough to see the white sports bra underneath in the right light. She complimented the top with some short, quarter-length, high-waisted plain olive green shorts that had a cute tan matte belt to finish it off.

My eyes went wide and Bailey simply smiled at my reaction. "You don't think it's too forward for Shay?"

"You look amazing...I love this outfit on you...where did you get it?" I asked as I admired her.

"I think I got it from some website a while ago. But I'm glad you like it! I was afraid that it was too much for her and potentially too little for you!" She said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and then looked at the outfit I was going to wear for my date with Trish tonight.

"Is this what you're going to wear? PUT IT ON! I want to see it on you...I bet you look super hot!" I said in her innocent and excited voice.

She was making it seem more than it was. I and Trish both agreed that we wouldn't go ALL out like we did the night before with the girls. I was going to wear a dress I got for an anniversary date with Chris a while back but never actually wore it.

It is an army green Off-The-Shoulder Blouson Dress. It is shoulderless though tight across the chest. It didn't show off any cleavage but is tight enough that my boobs are prominent. It has long baggy sleeves that come about mid-hand but weren't loose like Bailey's top. The dress is tight around the waist but baggy around the stomach so it looks like 2 separate pieces with the top tucked into the skirt. The bottom of the dress goes down mid-thigh and properly shapes my ass.

"Maybe in a minute. It's only 5 and I have an irrational fear of putting on clothes for a date too soon and then getting them messy or torn." I replied, smirking at Bailey who was now playing with my dress as it hung from my bathroom door.

I grabbed my phone as it lit up on my nightstand and saw a text from Missy had just come through. Sitting back in my bed with my back against the headboard, I opened the text to read.

"Hi, Lucy! I haven't forgotten about my promise. Does this suit your attire requirements?" Missy texted with a photo.

Scrolling through the texts, the next photo had my jaw drop, literally.

Missy was wearing a solid white top with a front tie and shoulder-length sleeves. This thing exposed a lot of cleavage as I'm sure the pure intention of the gown was to push the breasts together like a push-up bra. The shirt was completely see-through, however, and her rosy red nipples stood out behind the white top.

She paired the top with a ruffled-trimmed short skirt that seemed longer in the back than the front. The front of the skirt was probably as short as Bailey's shorts. It had a silky sheen to it but still matched the light matte top amazingly.

Her tan skin, wavy long blond hair, and piercing blue eyes made the whole white outfit pop.

"Whatcha looking at, over there?" Bailey said as she turned around to see the surprised look on my face. "Everything okay??" She asked as she got close enough to see my screen.

"WHO IS THAT GORGEOUS CREATURE? Wait!! That's Missy, isn't it? I thought you called it off?" Bailey gasped yet said at 100 MPH.

"I di..d..did." I was still in shock by what Missy had sent me. "But she texted me the other day saying the more she thought about it the more she decided to keep her promise. I jokingly invited her to the movies tonight for Trish but I didn't ACTUALLY think she'd follow through with it." I explained slowly gasping for air.

"She better come over tonight...I'm just sayin'" Bailey laughed as she admired my phone some more. "Fuck...no wonder you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

"Right?" I replied, scrolling down once I noticed another picture below the one of Missy's gown.

"WHOA...NO WAY!" Bailey peeped out loud.

The second picture was viewing Missy in her gown from the ground up and you could see up and under her skirt. Sure enough, just as I had commanded, Missy was not wearing any panties and her lightly glistening pink and hairless pussy was staring at the camera.

I found my hand slowly starting to massage my breast through my loose shirt until, "So, is she going to be there tonight at the movies?" Bailey interjected.

"I think so..." I replied simply before typing my response.

"Good girl! 👅 💦 😈"

" We will be arriving at 6ish for Angelfire's showing at 6:30 at Cinemark 89. We'll be in the middle of row K. I want you to surprise my girlfriend by simply positioning yourself between her legs and getting to work." I sent in two texts.

"Damn that's hot, I gotta make sure me and Shay get some seats above you two," Bailey said as she ran out of the room.

"Meet me in the bathroom about 15 minutes after the movie starts" I sent in a follow-up to my previous texts.

"Yes, mami 😍" was all Missy replied.

I wasn't planning on doing this with Trish tonight. I wanted it to be simply a date but I know Trish and she's not going to refuse Missy, especially wearing that. I just hope the movie theater is empty and a bit dark.

Before I knew it, it was 5:45 and I was still wearing my loose t-shirt and booty shorts, so I hopped out of my bed, threw my phone down, grabbed my dress, and changed in my bathroom.

I didn't need much makeup but I decided to throw on some mascara, light green eye-shadow (very little) and some soft rose gold lipstick. After a quick douse of my perfume, I grabbed my white clutch from the closet and some off-white Vans slips, and I was ready to go.

"OW OW!" Bailey said from the island as I emerged from the room. "You look gorgeous!" she complimented.