The AirBnB Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do look very pretty," Shay said from the couch in the living room.

"Why thank you, ladies! I hope to impress my date as well!" I smiled.

"See ya later girls!" I chanted as I grabbed my keys and wallet from my purse on the hall tree and headed out the front door to my Jeep.

Once in my Jeep, I sent Trish a text letting her know I'd be at the movie theater in about 15 minutes.

"Anyway, you could pick me up? I'd hate to take two cars since I know I'll be coming to your place tonight." She replied.

"😁Be there soon!" I replied.

After picking up Trish, who was looking perfect, we made our way to the theater. She was wearing her black and sunflower printed halter dress and black flats. I've seen her in this dress before when we'd go out but never really admired her in it. I mean, she never went home alone when she wore it but now that she's my lover, I could only say, "GOOD GOLLY O MOLLY!" When she got in the Jeep.

Her dress was a very thin material, I couldn't make out the fabric..maybe polyester? But it was a mid-thigh backless dress. It was a very sexy yet modest dress all in all, but of course...in true Trish fashion...her tits transformed it into something that will get her stared at by every man, and woman, who sees her tonight.

We got to the theater at about 6:10. I stepped to the ticket machine and printed our pre-purchased tickets as Trish got in line at the concession stand.

By the time I had gotten back to her, 2 guys were talking to her and asking her if she wanted to sit with them in some comedy movie starring Will Ferrell. I didn't even need to say anything, when I got to her all I heard from her was, "Look thank you but no...and if you don't like that answer, maybe you two queens can go hold each other's hands in your movie."

"Everything alright here, babe?" I asked as I grabbed her hand.

"Damn, there are two of you? I mean look, it's fate! One of us for each of you!" The taller one of the two spoke up.

"No offense, but your dicks aren't big enough nor are you talented enough. Plus, I don't know if you could handle a trans woman like myself." Trish replied in rapid fire.

"WHAT!? You're a dude! WTF..." the shorter of the two said with a grossed-out look on his face as he and his buddy finally walked away.

"Good one," I laughed as we walked up to the counter for our turn,

"One large popcorn and two Coke Zeros, please! Oh, and one Buncha Crunch!" Trish ordered.

"Hey, I got this, babe," I said in my attempt to pay.

"Look, you got the tickets, I got the food...we are a functional couple, 'ight?" Trish replied in her ghetto fabulous voice.

"I love you, babe," I said, holding her hand tighter and hugging her arm as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"I love you too, but I need my hand so I can pay. Here grab your Coke and the candy, I'll grab the popcorn and my drink." She scoffed in her answer as she handed her card to the cashier.

Poor guy was probably barely 18 and couldn't take his eyes off Trish's cleavage during the entire interaction.

"Hey...next time, just ask to see them..." Trish smiled as she bent over and shook her tits with her hands. Taking her card from the drooling young man, she put it in her purse and grabbed her drink and the popcorn.

Arm in arm we walked past the ticket collector and into Theater 6. The previews were just starting and I was delighted to see a half-empty theater. Most of the people there were sitting together in the middle-front rows a few rows below us. There was a couple in the far back right corner and that was it.

We made it to our seats in row K and Trish wasted no time grabbing a handful of popcorn and opening the box of chocolates.

I just laughed and watched her stuff her face.

"What?" She asked as she caught me staring at her. "We've not eaten yet and this is probably my last Hoo-Rah before we go on our diet." She proceeded to chase everything with her coke.

I took a small handful of the popcorn she was holding and rested my head on her shoulder.

This night felt so real. I hadn't been on a date-date in a long time and I just felt so special being here with Trish. As the trailer for some Mark Wahlberg movie ended and a new one started, Bailey and Shay entered the theater with their drinks and popcorn. Bailey waved at us and the two of them proceeded to go a few rows up behind us.

I looked back to see that she was almost directly behind us at first but then decided they should scoot over a few seats so that they could better "see".

I giggled under my breath before I completely lost it at the sight of Missy walking into the theater. She found me instantly and sat down a row in front of us but at the end of the row closest to the aisle.

Trish was lost in the trailer and was completely unaware of what was going to be happening here soon.

Before I knew it, the movie started and Trish had cuddled up to me after folding up the armrest between us. We cuddled as the movie began.

It was a fairly extreme first 5 minutes of the movie as a young Margot Robbie and her sister, played by Madelyn Cline, were walking home from a fun day out at their local city fair when they were jumped by a group of young men. They knocked Margot out but before she blacked out, she watched as they mutilated her sister.

It was pretty gruesome and heartbreaking, I could barely watch it. But 5 years later on the anniversary of her sister's death, Margot finally snaps after witnessing a young woman being robbed in Time Square and kills the robber in an alleyway.

The movie quickly started to get more and more intense as her character-building began. She was a former FBI agent and kickboxing champion who never truly found love but after their parents died in a tragic boating accident, she started taking care of her younger sister and that became her life.

Just as Margot's background started building, out of the corner of my eye I saw a light shine from Missy's direction. She had unlocked her phone and looked at it before locking it again, slowly stood up, and left the theater.

I looked over my shoulder at Bailey and Shay who were both completely lost in the movie and decided this was the moment.

I leaned over and whispered in Trish's ear, "Hey babe I'll be right back, gonna go to the restroom".

She smiled, lightly grabbed my chin, gave me a peck on my lips, and then turned and continued to watch the movie.

I stood up and exited the row to the aisle to my left, which is opposite where Missy was sitting. I walked down the aisle and turned the corner to my left and exited the theater.

The closest bathroom was down the corridor of other movies. As I entered the women's room I instantly spotted Missy who was fixing her hair in the mirror.

"All I've got to say is just WOW! Mrs. Paul," I spoke up as I walked up behind her. Looking at me in the mirror, Missy smiled and turned to face me.

"Well, I just wanted to make you proud and to look perfect for your girlfriend," Missy said in a sultry voice as she stepped closer to me and moved in for a kiss.

I moved my finger to her lips and stopped her, "Ah ah ... you don't get one of those until I can taste my girlfriend on your lips...However..." I started as I pushed her up against the counter at her waist and lightly spread her legs with my other hand. "I need to make sure you weren't naughty and decided to put on panties after that photo."

My hand tickled up her legs and under her skirt to quickly find a very warm and wet pussy, panty free. I leaned forward and kissed her neck. "Ooo such a slutty girl you are Mrs. Paul." I purred in her ear.

She let out a soft gasp as I slowly rubbed her pussy lips with two fingers. "You're going to be a good pet tonight, mmkay?"

"Yes, Lucy," she cooed as I continued to lightly play with her.

"Call me Mistress." I urged as I pressed against her clit with the tip of my fingers.

"Yes, Mistress," she groaned.

"Good girl, And if you do obey, I promise we will fuck you in a way you'll never forget, all night." I breathed into her ear as I spoke.

This sent a visible chill down her body.

I removed my hand and brought it to her lips and Missy eagerly cleaned my fingers of her juices.

"Tastes good, right?" I asked as I played with her ear.

"Mmhmm" Missy responded, locking her eyes with mine.

"You have one of the best-tasting pussies I've ever had, did you know that?" I complimented her.

"No, Mistress. I didn't know that." She moaned.

"You'll follow me back to the theater. I will go up the left aisle and you on the right. We will walk up on both sides of my girlfriend Trish. I will distract her before you get closer to her. Try to not let her see you. Before you reach her, you will undo your shirt and let these beautiful tits fall free." I said as I grabbed her breasts in each hand. "Once your titties fall free, slowly count to 3 in your head. My friends are sitting two rows behind us...I want them to get a clear shot of these gorgeous ladies," I said as I pinched her nipples.

Both of Missy's nipples became harder than they were already and were visible through the top. "Yes, Mistress," Missy complied as her head fell back as I twisted the nipples through her shirt once more.

"After you count to the 3, I want you to drop to your knees and make your way between Trish's legs. There is plenty of room between her knees and the backs of the seats in front of us so try to not let her know you're there if you can. After you are there, dive in and enjoy your meal." I leaned forward and pulled her head up until her forehead was touching mine. I gave her a soft peck on her plump lips, stepped back, grabbed her hand, and led her out of the restroom. "Now, let's go."

I let go of Missy's hand and led her back to our theater. I opened the door and she went in ahead of me. I couldn't help but pat her ass as she walked past me. She stopped in front of me and looked back with this sly and horny look on her face.

I walked up close to her and gave her another kiss but this one was more full and passionate. "Count to 10 and then come up" I spoke in her ear before turning and heading up the left aisle.

'Is this really happening? Am I really about to initiate this with Trish and my client while Bailey and anyone else who could see watches?' My mind raced and my heart began heavily thumping as I turned the corner and began to climb the stairs up to row K.

I looked up and saw Bailey staring at me with an evil grin on her face with her hands in her lap. I smiled at her as I entered our row and quickly sat next to Trish.

Trish turned to me and smiled so sweetly as she immediately cuddled up on my arm. I turned to the screen and saw Margot Robbie de-throbbing in her bathroom with blood-stained clothes. It would have almost been erotic if not for the blood.

It was then that I saw Missy turn the corner from the aisle. I felt rushed and instantly moved my hand to Trish's inner thigh, slowly tracing my fingers under her skirt.

Unsurprisingly, she began to spread her legs and looked up at me. I instantly locked my lips on her and used my other hand to pull her head closer to me, thus removing her view of the right side of our row.

Trish instantly got in the mood as her tongue quickly dashed in and began exploring my mouth. Her head was completely turned in my direction and oblivious to Missy now walking down our row.

I slid my hand up her thigh to unsurprisingly find her to have gone commando. My fingers tickled her soft and slippery pussy as she moved her head to my neck.

I turned to see Bailey and Shay looking directly at us.

~~*From here I feel it's best if you hear about what happened from Bailey's POV*~~

This movie was amazing. Not only was Margot Robbie a dime, but I had never seen her in such a badass role. I mean she was great in Suicide Squad as Harley Quinn but let's be honest, she was a nostalgic, sexy, and crazy comic book character.

In this movie, she was going full John Wick while remaining incredibly sexy.

Shay, on the other hand, seemed very distracted yet gave her full attention to the movie. She wouldn't respond to my comments besides a nod here and there. Now that I think about it, she hadn't said much since we left Lucy's house.

This wasn't that uncommon for Shay with most people, but usually, she'd open up to me...and that is what was weirding me out. She didn't say much on the drive here except for how she missed her family and was so ready for post-graduation life.

She's going into digital marketing and had some cushy job lined up at some financial firm. She had been on a few dates in the last year but each turned out to be some sex-hungry fiend who would turn her away once he learned she didn't put out easily.

Which, ya know, makes sense. We went to a college that had a lot of self-entitled rich kids in attendance. A lot of cute spoiled brats who rarely took no for an answer. Shay was cute and quiet which I guess marked her as an easy target. But for as cute and quiet as she was, and mostly is, she is a firecracker with a short fuse, especially if she felt forced into feeling sexually inadequate or manipulated.

Which is why most relationships with her didn't go very far. If she was into it, oftentimes they wanted something different, and if she wasn't into it she would just shut you out. But if she felt a hint of anything that made her feel uncomfortable she'd lay into you and thus end whatever was happening on the spot.

Oddly enough, for who she was as a person, a party is where we met. I was the DD for my group of sorority sisters and she was the only other sober girl at the party. As you'd expect, she was sitting in the corner of the living room playing on her phone with a water bottle in hand. I fell into the seat next to her and just began talking.

We had a lot in common when it came to our tastes in food, music, movies, fashion, and men. But we were opposites when it came to our personalities. But isn't that how it usually goes? For every loud, outgoing, and extroverted person, there's a quiet, shy, and introverted person they've adopted as their best friend. Well, that was us in a nutshell!

Shay mentioned not necessarily being interested in an action movie after the shower Lucy and I shared, but didn't want to rain on everyone's parade so she just was going to go with it.

If it hadn't been for what I knew was going to go down at the theaters after I saw Lucy's text with Missy, I'd have backed out and just hung out with Shay. But I truly didn't want to miss Missy!

I was able to convince Shay to wear something a bit more relaxed and sexy but she was as conservative as most Christian girls are in that she didn't like flaunting her body. She wore a typical pair of comfortable black yoga pants, and a tightly fitting white band t-shirt of mine that I had brought with me of an underground band we both like, Stop Light Observations. I had cut the bottom portion of the shirt off so it showed off some decent amount of belly but only gave trace hints of underboob.

Shay was super skinny with almost no boobs, but I've always envied her stomach. She had a firm 4 pack of abs. These weren't your, "I'm skinny so I have abs" abs, these were ... she went to the gym and worked on core A LOT kind of abs.

She has a pretty toned body all the way around, but because she didn't have much weight to her...instead of looking toned and thick, she just looked lean and skinny.

Shay had also just left her hair up in a messy bun, which with her bright red curly hair was a very cute go-to for her. She also put on very little makeup, as she rarely ever does. Shay was just a cute girl. If she added a little weight to her figure, guys would be on her like flies on poop. She had a really cute face and smile, eyes that can kill, and again, a body that was just perfect for her.

I had bought a Sprite and a large popcorn thinking we'd share but then Shay bought a small popcorn for herself without telling me so...I guess I was eating a lot of popcorn tonight. "Hopefully we burn these calories tonight," I thought to myself.

When we got in the theater right as the movie was starting and we had a clear, unblocked, view of Trish and Lucy from behind. I decided to move over a bit using the "I want to be front and center of the screen" excuse. So now, we were off to the right a bit so we had a more unobstructed view.

The movie had some pretty intense scenes where Shay would flinch or turn her head to not see what was going on on the screen. There was even a time when she hid her eyes with her hands. She was so innocent and cute, but I simultaneously felt bad about bringing her to a movie that made her feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly, who I thought to be Missy, a blond woman sitting by herself stood up and exited the theater. Moments later, Lucy stood up and exited the theater as well but on the other side of the theater.

"That sexy bitch, I wonder if I should excuse myself to the bathroom as well," I thought to myself before ultimately controlling my urges and staying in the theater. Good decision I did, as not but a few minutes after Lucy left, Margot's character had found one of the men responsible for her sister's murder at a bar.

She seduced him by acting drunk and slutty and pretty much just throwing herself all over him. He drove her back to his apartment where she continued her seduction. I've never been into the idea of being tied down and becoming someone's sexual plaything. But I do see why someone would enjoy being helpless in their efforts to resist.

She began by giving him a lapdance on his bed. Margot first off is a phenomenal actress, but is a REALLY good actress second. Either she's a freak in the sheets or she goes all out in her roles.

I say this because her lap dance was spot on. I was getting turned on just by watching her dance. But when she took her shirt off and revealed her beautifully tanned tits with her hard dark nipples, it took everything and more to keep from rubbing myself through my shorts in this theater.

It was quickly thwarted here 3 minutes later, however, as after her topless dance she lured him to his room where she pulled out some rope, tied him to the bedposts, and slowly tortured him to death.

I was surprised to see Shay's attention to the movie not break while Margot was dancing and stripping, only when the blood and gore got brought into it. Maybe she's not that turned away by sex but is with blood and gore, which I get. I couldn't watch a lot of the gore in Stranger Things season 3 for the same reason. The shit was nasty and too real. Blech.

Back to the movie. Margot was getting dressed when I saw Lucy return from her "bathroom" break. I watched as she made her way to Trish and instantly started to kiss her, which became a full-on make-out sesh.

Almost half a minute later, the woman in white appeared on the right side of the theater and came down Lucy and Trish's row. I was confident this was Missy. She had a killer body and extremely white-blond hair.

I felt my nipples erect through instantly my shirt as my imagination began to race with the possibilities of what was about to happen. I began daydreaming of Missy's naked body while doing my best to remember what she looked like from the video and photos that Lucy sent me earlier this week.

However, it was not but 3 seconds later that this didn't matter. Right before she reached Lucy and Trish, with Trish's back to Missy, she stopped to face me and Shay. She fiddled with the tie on her shirt and my heart stopped.

Missy wasn't fixing her tie, she had untied her shirt and pulled her big boobies out for all to see. My jaw literally dropped as my hand jumped onto Shay's left leg. Not only was Missy flashing us, but she was standing there motionless - staring right at us allowing us to get the best view possible. She even cupped her breasts with her hands and twerked each nipple with her fingers.