The AirBnB Ch. 13

Story Info
The girls go on a trip to the beach with a new suitor.
24.9k words
4.75
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~Continued from Chp. 12~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh fuck..oh shit...fuck me harder...break me you bitch...fuck yes...fuck yes, make me your bitch..fuck yes.. oh god!" Jamie's screams and the sound of Trish's thighs slapping against Jamie's ass filled our bedroom.

After our fun in the gym sauna and in the bathroom with our waitress at Applebee's, Jamie came back to our home for the fucking of her life, as promised.

We all took our turns with her. Having her eat us out, eat our asses, and with each of us fucking her with one of the 3 strapons we now own.

There was Black Widow that we went and bought after Trina showed us what it was those months before, it could twirl, vibrate, and spin while inside of you via a remote control.

There was Junior, which was a smaller 6-inch clear cock that we bought for newbies, and when we want to have our fun without making any of us walk funny.

And then there was Big Pink, the monster that broke women and turned them into pussy hungry, submissive pets.

Can you guess which one Trish was currently using on Jamie?

Bailey and I were in the kitchen refueling with fruit and water. It was maybe 11:30 PM, we had been nonstop since about 8 PM.

"Think she will be a regular?" Bailey asked throwing a strawberry stem in my direction.

"I mean...do you hear her in there? I think word for word she said..break me." I laughed, picking up Bailey's discarded stem and throwing it in the sink." I would be surprised if she doesn't leave her husband after tonight."

"Aw, that would be hella sad!" Bailey whined.

"It would be...maybe we should be a bit more careful with who we decide to show the garden of golden orgasms to, huh?" I smiled, taking a strawberry from the carton and biting into it.

"Golden...orgasms?" Trish laughed exiting the room not but moments after Jamie's most recent 'golden orgasm'.

"Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Bailey scoffed as she threw a strawberry at Trish.

Unprepared for the fruit barrage, the strawberry hit Trish directly in the face.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" Trish bitched at Bailey.

"Sorry babe!!! I was just trying to help you refuel so you could bring me to the garden with Black Widow before bed." Bailey said with a smile as she made her way over to Trish, her glass of water in hand.

Trish grabbed the water, took a drink, grabbed Bailey by the ass with her other hand, and made her way toward me. Big Pink swung between her legs with every step.

"And what about you?" Trish asked me, slapping me on my ass as she pulled up behind me. She was close enough that Big Pink was grazing the under part of my ass cheek. "Does Mama want her own Golden Orgasm?" She asked, kissing the back of my neck and pulling my hips back into her. Big Pink is now in between my legs, rubbing against my slick pussy.

Dropping my head back against the side of Trish's face, arching my back, and spreading my legs, I gave Trish my answer.

Trish chugged the water, and set the water bottle down on the island in front of me, before pushing my back down, forcing my chest down to the cool marble slab of the island.

Using her right leg, she spread my legs. I'm not sure how it looked, but it felt like every police drama when the officer has the suspect's hands behind their back and forcibly separates their legs to search them for a weapon. It turned me on dramatically.

With her other hand, she reached down and lightly played with my pussy making sure it was wet enough to slide Big Pink in. Not that I needed to be drenched, as Big Pink was still covered in Jamie's juices.

I suddenly felt a warm tongue kissing and licking down my stomach. Bailey had crawled up underneath me and was making her way to my pussy.

I was so distracted by Bailey's tongue that I was caught off guard when Big Pink suddenly rammed deep inside me.

I unconsciously arched back and Trish wasted no time in grabbing a handful of my hair as she proceeded to retreat the giant fake cock from inside me.

"Fucccckkk..." I groaned as the cock pulled out of my sensitive snatch.

"Did you miss my dick!" Trish yelled as she pounded Big Pink back inside of me.

She pummeled my twat so hard that my tits slid across the island and squeaked like sneakers on a basketball court.

She pulled back out and rammed it back into me again before pausing..."I didn't hear an answer, my love." Trish said, slapping my ass with her free hand as the big cock waited at my entrance. It's head bouncing and rubbing against my pussy lips.

I whipped my head back and gave her the biggest "fuck you" look I could. Trish simply smiled and took that as the invitation she needed to mess with me.

"I guess if you didn't miss this I should just lay Bailey on that table over there and fuck her to sleep..." Trish teased.

"Umm..yes, please!!" Bailey yelled from underneath me.

I turned to face her again and pushed my ass back against the cock, slightly pushing the tip back inside of me. "Fuck me you fucking bitch. I missed your fucking dick like crazy..now fucking beat it u.." I almost finished my sentence before Trish grabbed both of my shoulders and began ramming her cock in and out of me like it was the last time we would ever do this.

Bailey was trying with all her might to lick my clit while Trish did so, but Trish was fucking me so ruthlessly that she could do nothing but watch.

She was tearing my pussy apart and it felt so good that I could do nothing but hold my breath. I tried to scream but couldn't. My moans were closer to grunts. And with every thrust, I had to take a deep breath to not blackout.

Trish took one hand and slapped the shit out of my right ass cheek and all this did was intensify how badly I wanted her cock. I grunted and managed to get out, "Again."

"You fucking slut.." Trish said slyly before bringing her hand back to my ass with a great clap.

"God...fucking shit.." I moaned.

My face was sideways on the island as I turned it to look back at Trish. She had an evil smile on her face like she had been planning this all week. Having just given Jamie the most powerful orgasm of her 45 years, Trish was slowing in her rhythm as she seemingly tired.

Feeling this, I wasted no time in pushing back on the cock hard enough that it caused Trish to step back. Hurt like a mother fucker though, Big Pink is thick and long. I screamed in pain when doing it.

The moment Trish stepped back, I was able to maneuver off of Big Pink, turn around, and push Trish on her back and onto the ground.

Knocking Bailey over in the process, I immediately sat down on the hard pink cock and started riding it like I wanted to break it.

Trish grabbed my hips to help stabilize my body. I was so close and I was giving it everything I had.

Suddenly and all at once, my body gave out. I fell on top of Trish and began convulsing. She continued the best she could in thrusting but bless her heart, she was tapped.

We began kissing each other between every breath as our sweaty bodies lay intertwined.

"I've missed you and this so much" I managed to get out before rolling off from on top of her.

"Me next?" Bailey laughed.

"You...next...you...bitch" Trish complained as Bailey wasted no time in hopping on top of the Big Pink dildo.

---------The next day ---------

"Hey, Luce?" Trish yelled from the garage.

"Yeah?" I replied on the couch, my laptop on my lap.

"Who is Mrs. Whitaker?" Trish asked me, walking in with the small piece of paper I was given at a gas station by my old volleyball coach months back.

"Ah, she's my old volleyball coach," I replied as I watched her walk into the kitchen and set the paper on the island.

"Why do you have her number?" She continued in her investigative questioning. Going to the fridge and getting bottled water.

"Ooo are you jealous?" I teased while setting my laptop down.

"Maybe...how and why do you have her number?" She asked, walking over with her water in hand and sitting down on the other side of the couch.

"Babe, she's probably in her 60s. But! She saw me by chance at a gas station before the party we had with Emily and Lindsey. More specifically, Emily's first night with us. She asked if I'd consider consulting with their volleyball team as an assistant coach." I detailed shifting on the couch so my feet were now cuddled in her lap.

"No shit! I thought I recognized her name...is this the same Mrs.Whitaker who taught History as well?" Trish smiled as she grabbed my foot and started massaging it.

"Oooo..I'll give you 20 minutes to stop that." I laughed. "And..yes, that is the one."

"That's a good one! But you're not getting 20 minutes, I want to get back in there and finish cleaning the Jeep." Trish tickled my foot before grabbing the other and repeating the process.

"So...think you will do it?" She asked before putting my left foot down.

"Ya know, I dunno... It would mean less time with you and Bailey, there's probably training and certifications I'd have to get, and....I'd be around a lot of freshly legal and tender young women." I said pressing my toes into the crotch of her khaki shorts.

"Oooh I didn't think about that...then you should really consider it...plus, sex and all jokes aside...you would be good at it... Time is a huge thing though," Trish replied, slouching a bit, pressing my foot into her crotch a little more.

"Eh...I'll call her and if nothing else get the deets...but more importantly, have you heard about Bekah?" I asked her, now wiggling my toes in her warm crotch.

"Ahh yes, Bekah. I was hoping Bailey would take the lead on this one. She did so well with Shay, she just didn't get the result she was hoping for.." Trish smiled, as she pushed my feet off of her and stood back up.

"I mean, I don't think she was trying to convert her into a pet as much as she was trying to experience Shay," I answered back, shifting back on the couch to a more neutral position.

"Fair...well, as a backup plan, do you have any ideas for Bekah?" She then asked me, as she walked over toward the fridge.

"Not really...let's talk to Bailey once she gets back from lunch with her parents," I suggested. "Speaking of parents, do yours know?"

"Know what?" She played dumb while grabbing things to make a sandwich.

"Don't play stupid with me, do they know about us?" I asked, standing up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"Luce, they've always known about you - we've known each other for almost 20 years," Trish answered back, again being an asshole.

"Fuck, you're insatiable." I laughed. "Here, let me be direct. Do your parents know that not only are we girlfriends, but that you are also in a lesbian throuple with me and Bailey? That you are taking a thick strap-on weekly while also giving a great fucking with said strapon?" I smiled in confidence as I sat down at the island. "Oh make me one too, please?"

"Ah! A much more concise question!" Trish replied in a horrible British accent. "And to answer your question, no. What about your parents? Do they know those things?" She asked me. "Also, make your sandwich."

"Ugh! Fine...just leave the sandwich stuff out when you're done. And, my mom does. I'm not sure if my dad does or not." I replied.

"No shit! How did Linda take it?" Trish said leaning against the kitchen now enjoying her sandwich.

"Ehhhh, I'm not quite sure, but you know my mom. She just wants me to be happy. She has always loved you and I think she may just be wrapping her head around it. She doesn't know about Bailey, though, she does know we have an open relationship." I detailed as I put my sandwich together.

"But Rick doesn't know?" She asked, grabbing her water and taking a sip.

I finished my sandwich, put the unused ingredients away, and then sat back down at the island. "My dad has always been straight as an arrow kind of guy, as you know. And he's never been one to hold his tongue, so if he knew, I feel like he would come to me about it."

*BZZT*BZZT*

Trish's phone began to vibrate on the counter behind her.

"That's Bailey" she replied, unlocking it to see who the text was from.

Bailey: "Do you ladies want anything on my way home?"

"Thoughts?" Trish asked, showing me her phone.

I shook my head, "Nah I'm good".

She replied to Bailey and set her phone down.

"Why haven't you told your parents?" I asked Trish, reigniting our conversation.

"I just...haven't? I'm not as close to my mom as you are and both of my parents live up in Utah. So I don't see them. I'm not ashamed or anything...maybe just not ready?" She said, sounding nervous.

"It's freeing. I was super nervous but I hated hiding things and felt dirty not telling her. But you should tell them when you feel ready. Think Bailey's told her parents?" I asked, finishing my sandwich.

"Eh." Trish started before we answered at the same time, "Yes!"

We began laughing at our synchronized answer. Trish returned to the garage and I returned to work on my laptop.

An hour passed since the text we got from Bailey before she got home. "Hey babe!" She called from the front door. "How was your morning?" She asked me.

"It was good and productive. I've put together a proposed outline for the James' in the selling of their home and then detailed some potential homes on the market.

"How was lunch with your parents?" I asked.

"It was good...it's been better," Bailey stated, kicking off her shoes and throwing her purse on the hall tree.

"What's going on?" I asked, setting my laptop on the coffee table in front of me and turning around to face her at the front door.

"Eh...dad's just a dick sometimes." She said, before walking over and kissing me. "Where's Trish?" She asked, looking around the room.

"Present!" Trish yelled as she came out of the garage drenched in sweat.

"Whoa! What have you been doing?" Bailey asked, sauntering over to her and laying a kiss on her as well.

"Just cleaning the cars out. They got quite dirty. It's super hot in the garage." Trish answered back, grabbing her bottle war and refilling it.

"Fuck it has to be. It's like 200 degrees outside! It would be a good day to go swimming. Too bad Trina's gone from the face of the earth." Bailey commented.

"Actually, she's not the only one we know with a pool...my old neighbor near my parent's house has a pool and is always telling me I can come to use it when I want." I made mention.

"Who in the fuck are you talking about?" Trish piped in.

"Mrs. Juliana Sheppard....Remember her?" I asked Trish.

"I think so? She had a really big nose right?" Trish rudely stated.

"Yes...the big nose. That's very mean. But she's often traveling with her husband in their RV. I can check to see if she's cool with me using it?" I said pulling out my phone.

Mrs. Sheppard has been my mom's neighbor since I was a baby. She's like a 3rd grandma. She has always been so nice and loving. She had her children and grandkids but always loved to see us.

"Fuck it! I'm game." Trish said second-handedly.

"OR.....hear me out ladies..", Bailey started, "what if we make a trip of it? Ya know, go to the coast for the weekend? Get an Airbnb on the beach?" She said excitedly as her plan unfolded out of her mouth as quickly as she spoke.

"Ay!!!! That's my kind of plan there...ya it will be expensive, but I could use a good vacation." Trish pepped up. "How far is San Diego...5...6 hours?"

"Something like that," I replied. "...This is not a bad idea. I could use some beach time...plus, you two in bikinis? Uh..yes please!" I laughed.

"I'll see if I can find a good Airbnb!" Bailey chirped as she jumped up and ran to her laptop.

"She sure is cute when she's excited," Trish exclaimed, watching as our lover ran away.

"You both are...I'm getting excited thinking about the three of us in a bed overlooking the ocean...drinks in hand..." I said scooching closer to Trish.

"Three? Babe, you know we are going to pull some fine piece of ass while we're there...it's conservative to believe it would only be one." Trish laughed as she put her arm around my waist as I leaned against her.

"True, but I'd be happy even if it was just the three of us." I smiled.

"Look!" Bailey said from across the room not but 30 seconds later. "3 nights at a beach house...total is only $300!"

"Whoa...no fucking way!" I exclaimed, reaching for the laptop. "What's the catch?"

"I don't think there is one..maybe it's because it's the end of the season?" She guessed. "It's super cute though. It's super close to the beach, has a patio on the roof that looks out at the ocean, big open windows, and a king-sized bed. And..for you crazy nymphs, it is but a hop, jump, and skip away from a resort." Bailey had a huge smile on her face.

"Sounds good to me, but whatever you decide on will work for me," Trish said, pulling her arm from around me. "I'm going to go shower." She smiled, kissed us each on the cheek, and headed to our room.

"Good.. you stink," I said playfully as Trish walked away.

She replied with a middle finger to the sky before disappearing through the doorway.

Turning back to Bailey, "Are there any others that seem promising?" I asked.

"Come here.." she replied as she buried her face in the screen.

I came up behind Bailey who was now sitting on the stool to the island with her laptop on the island in front of her. Draping my arms down her side, my breasts pressed firmly into her back, and my head on her shoulder, I peeked at the screen.

"What about that one?" I said pointing to what looked like a shack but was actually on the beach.

"Uh..ew, but okay?" She said clicking on the link.

"Oh shit," we almost said in unison.

"This is the one, babe," I told her.

She looked at me over her shoulder, bit her lip, and then turned back and began making the reservation.

"Boom!" She said once we got the confirmation email for our reservation. We leave tomorrow!" Bailey squealed.

I reached around her, squeezed her braless tits, bit her beck, and then walked back over to my laptop.

"Hey, Lucy?" Bailey spoke from the kitchen. " I love you." Her face beat red.

"Aw...I love you too baby." I said, my face turning red from the sensual and vulnerable way she said that.

"Thank you for never dismissing my ideas and always being so supportive. I really do appreciate being valued." Her face is now bright red.

"Oh babe, come here!" I cooed, motioning her to come and hug me.

She sauntered over and stood in front of me, her legs between mine, her chest at my eye level. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. She collapsed in my arms like a child and was now sitting in my lap, her arms draped around my neck.

Pulling her face up to my eye level, "You are not only equal and valued in this relationship, but an important part. We both love you and everything you bring to the table." I assured her.

With tears in her eyes, she kissed me passionately. Her tongue forcefully yet sensually pushed its way into my mouth.

Warmly welcoming her, I spread my lips and allowed our tongues to dance together. Moaning into her mouth, our bodies became pressed tightly together and the warmth between the two grew.

Feeling myself getting worked up, my hands began to wander before they were interrupted.

Bailey pulled away, pecking my lips again before stepping away from me. "I want to keep this moment genuine, not that I'm not ready to jump your bones." She said as she swayed her sexy ass back to her laptop.

"Fuck" I said under my breath, my thong now soaked from probably the most intense make-out session I've had with Bailey to date.

"Well...if we are leaving tomorrow, we have a lot of work we need to get done to not fall behind," I said in a commanding tone to Bailey. "I'm going to get some offers put together, get some of the 3D layouts scheduled, and get some emails sent regarding the next steps for clients. Can you call the James' and see if they have a day to start their open house, as well as see if they are going to want us to hold it or if they are interested in saving money and doing it themselves? Also, we need to call the Mcintyres and the Blakes to get their contracts signed so we can begin listing their homes ASAP. Can you get on those right away?"