The AirBnB Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds pretty hot if you ask me." She commented.

"Trust me, if you had been awake and listened to the detailed graphics that she put into the story, you probably would've been jumping her in the middle of the car. But she was also pretty emotional, telling the story so obviously, me and Trish kinda held back." I shuffled my hands into my sweat pockets.

"Poor girl. What do you think about her?" Lucy asked me.

"I think she's very sexy. She's very bold. But she also seems like she could be one of those really good friends like Missy." I answered shyly.

"Really good friend huh? Do you mean someone who comes over? That looks amazing and she has the time of her life and only calls us when she wants to re-experience that. I can live with another one of those." Lucy laughed.

"Ha! Exactly, however, she seems very close to Lindsey so I would imagine she'd be more of a consistency than a rare treat." I smiled.

"So do you want our help or do you want to try and do this yourself?" She asked, reaching over and moving the hair out of my face.

"I think at first I want to try and do this myself, but then, obviously when things get where they hopefully will go, you ladies can jump in and steal the deal." I smiled.

I was feeling confident with Bekah.

Trish walked out with Lindsey and Bekah in each arm, "we ready ladies?"

We all piled back up into the Jeep and drove about 2 miles down the road, where we found a pier tattled with different food trucks. Pizza, Italian Ice, burgers, Korean, potato truck, and more. You name it, the kind of food was probably there. There wasn't a taco truck per se, but there was a Mexican food truck that sold tacos, so that was a plus.

We got our food and opted to head back to the beach house to eat besides staying and eating on the pier with the 1000 other people that were there.

We got back just in time for the sunset to cast a gorgeous orange and rose color onto the water.

"I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful sunset in my life," I said adoringly as I munched down on my burrito.

I was standing against the railing of the porch facing the ocean. Trish and Lucy were strolling down the beach with their feet grazing the water as they did. Lindsey and Bekah were behind me in their respective chairs, thoroughly enjoying their tacos.

"Mmhmm" Lindsey hummed, choking down the Al Pastor taco as fast as she could.

I turned around with my back to the railing and looked at Bekah who was folding up her paper plate, a look of pure food bliss on her face.

"Holy fuck girl, did you just choke down all 4 of those tacos?" I asked, a mouth full of food.

She simply nodded, smiled, stood up, and disappeared inside.

"Gaw damn...she knows how to eat," I joked to Lindsey. She seemingly ignored me as her sole purpose was to eat.

Bekah emerged from the house once more with one of the Mexican cokes that we had purchased in hand. "Do any of you know where maybe I might find a bottle opener?"

"Did you check any of the drawers in the kitchen to see if they have one?" Lindsey asked.

"I did, they have a can opener, but no bottle opener that I can find," she replied from the doorway.

"Go get the can opener bring it here," I commanded.

Not, but a few seconds later, Bekah returned once more, can opener in hand.

"Didn't your parents ever show you that the top of the can opener doubles as a bottle opener?" I asked as I flipped the bottle opener around and used the little knot at the top of it to open the bottle cap off the bottle.

"No shit," she exclaimed.

"No shit," I repeated. "That one's for free but the next one's gonna cost you."

"Haha, I'm sure," she replied

"So you mentioned you were a cheerleader in college, did you play any sports as well?" Bekag asked me taking a sip of her drink.

"I dabbled in gymnastics and soccer, but I primarily was in competitive cheerleading," I replied. "What about you?"

"I kind of did soccer as well for a little bit, some softball, but where I did well was wrestling" she explained.

"Oh yeah? You gonna join the WWE?" I playfully laughed at her.

"Ha ha ha. No, I just was really good. I have a lot of upper body strength and a strong core. I was a natural. I even won a gold medal in middle school and four or five silver medals in high school before I decided I didn't wanna do it anymore." She smiled at me with confidence as I finished my burrito.

"That's pretty impressive but I don't think you could take me. I may be short and petite but I'm pretty strong, I'm Lindsey would agree here." I smiled feeling smug and proud.

Lindsey just looked up from her tacos and smiled without as much of a gesture.

"Well, do you wanna go right now?" Bekah asked stepping forward like she was gonna try to intimidate me.

"I mean, if you're down for getting your butt kicked in front of your friend, I'm down. I just don't know how smart it is to exert a lot of physical energy this soon after eating. You're bound barf." I retorted.

"Sounds like an excuse if you ask me," Bekah mocked me.

"All right girl I'll do it. I'm not scared of you. But where? I don't think we should do it inside just in case we break something. Plus I don't know how I feel about getting sand all in my snatch." I looked around to find a spot.

"What about down there near the water? Tide hasn't come in yet, the sand is pretty hard and wouldn't get in every crevice. It would just be a little bit more muddy than anything." She detailed as she took off her shoes and laid them on the porch.

"You know what I'm down, let's go." I smiled, excited at the thought of our two bodies rolling around together.

I grabbed her hand and led her down to the water. I didn't think about the fact that I was wearing a white shirt or short cheerleading shorts and that I didn't bring a towel and that was most likely going to get wet. But I think we all know that wasn't what I was focused on. I'm super competitive and I couldn't wait to show this young girl a thing or two.

When we got to the damp sand, Bekah let go of my hand, took one of the many hair ties off of her wrist, and put her shining red hair into a bun. "Do you need one?" She asked me.

"Yeah, that would be great. I didn't think about that at all." I smiled as I reached my hand out.

"Typical rookie mistake. I don't blame you. Here you can take one of mine," she said, placing the tie in my hand.

I put my wavy hair into a ponytail, and then turn to face her.

I looked up and to my surprise saw Bekah fumbling her hands under her shirt. She shifted a few more seconds before pulling out a black bra and throwing it to the side.

I looked at her with a confused look, though the thought of her bare breasts sent a twitch to my crotch. "So...what's the tactic there? "

"Well, you clearly never wrestled with a wire bra on before. As you begin twisting and maneuvering the wire presses into your boobs or ribs and it feels like your bones are getting pinched." She expressed to me. Her eyes shifted to my chest, my nipples standing to attention from the brisk ocean breeze, "but it looks like you came prepared."

"Ha! Well, I always let the girls swing. My boobies are smaller than let's say Trish over there," I said pointing at Lucy and Trish. "So are we going to do this or what?"

With no hesitation, Bekah lunged forward at my knees and took me down to my back. My head hit the soft sand behind me, luckily, as my back plunged into the hardened dirt beneath me.

Bekah was quicker than I had imagined as she quickly straddled my waist with her legs and attacked my arms in her effort to pin me.

I have always been squirrely and did what I could to prevent her from quickly defeating me. I bucked my hips and turned my hips left and right to try and push her off balance.

I was able to grab her left shoulder with my right hand pushed to my left and effectively was able to get her off of me.

Bekah wasted no time, however, as before I could get up to my knees, she pounced on me once more. This time she had straddled my left shoulder with her legs. As her legs squeezed my arm tightly, she then pressed down on my hip with one hand, and on my right shoulder with her left.

I, now breathing heavily, squirmed as much as I could but unfortunately, no matter what I did with my legs I could not get her up off my chest.

I tapped my side with my right hand, and Bekah receded from on top of me and stood up.

"Not bad for a rookie, round 2?" She asked slightly out of breath.

I stood up, wiped off what wet sand I could, and smiled. I looked down at my shirt and the backside of it was completely reddish brown from the dirt. My sides had gotten wet and my white shirt was now become opaque. My sweatshorts on the other hand were soaked from my ass to my hips.

I put my hands on my hips, stared at the gorgeous redhead before me, took a deep breath, and then nodded.

She motioned for me to come at her with her hands.

I tried to think of a tactical way of doing this but I ultimately went for one of her legs. I rushed at her like I was going to tackle her from her torso up but then dropped last second, grabbed her right leg, and pulled. She fell back with most of her body in warm sand.

I may not be as strong as she is, but I am fast, agile, and flexible.

Immediately lunged my feet off the ground and twerked my body in a 180. I sat my ass down trying to pin her by sitting on her chest.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that when I had done this, my now ragingly turned-on pussy had sat perfectly onto one of Bekah's breasts. Her hard nipple was the clue I had done so as it was pressed firmly against my warm crotch.

I pressed backward with my hips to get more of my body onto her chest. This caused her nipple to rub against my pussy in the process, causing a slight moan to escape my lips.

I didn't get to enjoy the pleasure long, as though I felt I had won the round, Bekah expertly wiggled out from underneath me and quickly pushed me onto my back and squished my head between her things, my right arm extended out with her left hand.

I looked up at the damp sweats before me, extremely turned on but quickly blacking out as she cut off the air supply. I tapped and she let her leg hold go. My head fell forward, uncontrollably, as my face hit her crotch immediately.

The smell of pussy juice woke me up from my almost unconscious state. She was clearly turned on but before I could do anything, Bekah stood up and helped me to my feet.

"You okay?" She asked genuinely. "I saw the eyes start to roll and knew I was putting you to sleep."

I slightly coughed. "I'm fine...damn you are strong," I said fixing my shirt that almost run up and over my tits.

"Wow babe, she kicked your ass!" I heard Lucy say from my left. She and Trish had come back from their stroll and watched the beatdown I had just succumbed to.

"Ya, yea...I bet she could easily make light work of you both." I shot back at her.

"After what I just saw, I wouldn't doubt it," Lucy confirmed as she smiled. "You two are a mess, go use the outdoor shower. We'll go in and unlock the bedroom door so you can go inside from the master room and get changed." She ordered.

I looked at Bekah who was looking at Lucy before glancing back at me. I reached up and grabbed her hand and the two of us made our way to the shower.

Lucy bent down and grabbed Bekah's bra before the two of them headed inside.

"So, what? Do we just shower off with our clothes on?" She asked, genuinely confused as I turned on the cold ass water.

"Fuck that," I exclaimed. "I have sand in every crevice possible."

With that being said, I stepped into the privacy of the shower curtain and undressed completely. The cold water of the shower sucked and didn't seem to warm up either.

I looked over at Bekah and she seemed to be waiting her turn patiently. This shower was big enough for at least 3 people so I motioned her to come in.

Bekah turned and looked at my naked body, examining my entire nudeness, before looking away and shaking her head. "That's okay, I can wait."

"Ah get in here, we're both girls," I said reaching out and pulling her into the shower, still completely dressed.

I laughed as she shivered under the cold water. "What the fuck! This is fucking freezing!" She whined.

"I'm saying...hints why 2 bodies are better than 1. The more heat the better. Plus, I can't reach some of the sand on my back so I'll need your help." I replied trying my best to help the situation stay as innocent as I could.

After a few seconds of standing in the cold water, Bekah shrugged with a big "fuck it" escaping her lips. She pulled her sweats down to reveal she was going commando with a cute thin red landing strip above her adorably light pink pussy. She pulled her Metallica shirt up and over her head, her pale perky tits bouncing as she did. She had the cutest light pink-almost skin-colored puffy nipples that were standing to attention.

She threw her soaking wet shirt to the side of the shower where my clothes were before covering both her breasts and vagina with each hand. "You needed help?" She asked, sighing as she did so.

I was caught staring and her question had brought me back to reality. "Oh, yes!" I shot back. "My back and ass, if you don't mind?" I asked sincerely.

I turned my back to her as I began rubbing my body with my hands making sure to push all the sand off my body that I could. I bent my head forward and began working on my hair, which was still in the bun I put it in before the "fight". I released my hair from its bun onto my face. Running my hands through my hair, I did what I could to remove the sand, however, without shampoo, I was going to be limited.

It was during the attention I was giving my hair, that I felt Bekah's hands begin rubbing down from my neck to the nape of my ass. How badly I wanted her to grope my ass and reach around and squeeze my aching nipples. I was so turned on but knew I could do nothing about it.

Bekah quickly made light work of getting the sand off of my back before letting me know she was done by using both hands to tap each shoulder. I lifted my head back in one last maneuver to get the sand out of my hair before whipping around with a smile on my face.

"Thanks for your help gorgeous. Want me to return the favor?" I asked, deeply wishing she would say yes.

"Nah, I'm good for now. I'm just going to get the majority of what I can off now and then take another shower once we get out of here." She explained covering herself again.

"Makes sense!" I said smiling as I made my way past her, bent down next to her, exposing as much of my ass and pussy as I could, to pick up my dirty clothes.

"Damn! Lucy!" I yelled out.

Lucy poked her head out of the door that led to the master room. "Yes?" She said with an evil smile on her face when she noticed both Bekah and I were in the shower together.

"We need towels, love," I said smiling back at her and licking my lips. "On it!" She exclaimed before shutting the door and running away.

I turned to see Bekah bent over and cleaning her hair the way I had done before. She was incredibly cute and fit. She wasn't overly muscular or anything, but very lean and defined. She had a rump ass as well. She dipped her head back to rinse her hair and I looked away hurriedly to not be caught staring.

Lucy appeared moments later with 4 dark blue towels. "Here ya go!" She said handing them to me.

"Bekah?" I called out. "I'm going to put the towels right outside the shower on this white chair, okay?"

She looked at me and nodded.

Wrapping my hair in one towel, and my body in the other, I made my way into the room.

"Woah, you two! Calm your tits. She's not ready for that yet!" I urgently exclaimed, seeing Lucy pinning Trish up against the wall adjacent to the door, her hand in Trish's pants, and Lindsey in the doorway massaging her tits.

Don't get me wrong, I was super horny and this sight did everything but calm my urges. But I was on a mission.

"Ugh, fine! You party pooper," Trish complained, pushing Lucy back and removing Lucy's hand from her pants.

I walked down the hallway, grabbed my bag, and went into the other bedroom at the end of the hall.

I pulled out my pajama shorts and my blue spaghetti strap camisole, threw them on, grabbed my brush, and brushed my hair.

From the room I could hear the shower turn on in the one bathroom this place had and before I could leave the room, the door to the bathroom shut. I knew it was Bekah as the 3 other women were now on the couch in the living room.

"You know what we forgot?" Trish started.

"What?" I answered back entering the room and drying my hair with the towel.

"Liquor!" She and Lucy said in unison.

"Well, there is a liquor store down the road," Lindsey piped in. I saw it on our way back from the pier.

"Say less!" Trish said as she shot up and went for the keys lying on the counter in the kitchen. "Any requests?"

"I'm not interested in hard liquor tonight, maybe some seltzers?" I answered back.

"PFT! Pussy!" She mocked me. "But...heard."

"Lindsey, what about you?" Lucy asked as she stood up and began to follow Trish.

"Seltzers sound good to me as well." She said, smiling at me.

"Sounds good! We'll grab a bottle of wine, some tequila, and a variety of seltzers." Lucy said as she and Trish exited the back door toward the Jeep.

I sat down next to Lindsey who was now fumbling on the remote to find something to watch on the Netflix account that was on the TV.

"So.." she started, scrolling through the different movies.

"You did good, pet. You did real good." I replied, knowing exactly what she was asking.

She glanced at me and gave me a more erotic smile before turning back to the TV. It was just then that Bekah exited the bathroom. She had a loose long-sleeved turquoise shirt on and plaid pajama bottoms that were equally loose.

This was saddening to me because the two hid her perfect body.

She had braided her hair in one medium-length braid that was falling over her right shoulder.

"Ooh, what are we going to watch?" She asked as she threw her dirty clothes into the laundry machine that was opposite the Kitchen.

"Not sure yet, any suggestions?" Lindsey asked.

"Damn, that's a good idea," I called out. As I sprung up and ran past Bekah to my dirty and sandy clothes. "Let's run a load together." I came back out of my room and tossed my shirt and shorts in the washer with Bekah's.

I returned to the living area to find Lindsey and Bekah cuddled up in the corner of the couch. Man was I jealous.

"Well, don't you two look comfy?" I playfully scolded.

Bekah patted her lap as a sign for me to either sit on her lap or lay my head down on it. I took it as the latter.

I sat on the other side of her from Lindsey and laid my wet hair on her left thigh. She instantly started to play with my hair. "Mind if I braid it?"

"That would be great!" I said gleefully.

"Here sit in front of me." She asked.

I obeyed and sat between her legs on the floor in front of her.

Lindsey put on a random show about teenagers in high school. I didn't recognize it but Bekah seemed to know exactly what show this was.

"Have you seen the most recent season?" She asked Lindsey.

"I didn't even know new ones were coming out." Lindsey laughed.

"It's pretty raunchy, the football coach and principal get caught in an affair by the head cheerleader and she's blackmailing them for money and other things. It's crazy!" She detailed.

"What. The. Fuck!" I laughed.

"Trust me, 3 episodes in, you'll be hooked," Bekah claimed.

With that, we proceeded to watch this show. It was reminiscent of something like Pretty Little Liars and Riverdale. Lots of tension, secrets, drama, and intensity. Honestly, it was pretty freaking addicting. As Bekah said, I was very involved come the second episode.