The AirBnB Hostess

Story Info
An airbnb hostess takes advantage of an intoxicated guest.
2k words
3.36
24.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Hi there... can I come in? I just wanted to check with you that everything is to your liking? Ok, perfect. I've brought you a bottle of wine, as a special welcome gift, maybe you want to try? It's a bit strong, so please be careful and drink it slowly. It will give you nice dreams and a deep sleep. You know, you are actually my first guest! I've only started to list my room on AirBnB last week ago! So if there is anything else I can do, just let me know. I want you to have a great stay.

Oh... would I stay and drink a glass with you? You will give me a great review on AirBnB? Hmmm. Okay. I guess I can keep you company a bit longer. But no wine for me today, I need to work tomorrow. And you should drink really slow too, because it's a very, very strong wine.

Tell you more about me? ... I'm from here... and it's my own flat, yes. I worked quite hard to buy it, next to my studies. It's small, but I like it. I've got a degree in communication studies. It's a bit tricky finding a good job in this economy for a young woman... So yes, at the moment I'm working part-time and I rent out this room. Do you like it? I redecorated it myself. I'm glad you like it. I really want my guests to be happy.

Thank you for the compliment. It's nice to hear that you think I'm pretty. I look like an angel? Okay... Do I have a boyfriend? Uhmmm...

Have you already drunk the whole glass of wine? No, don't drink so fast! I believe you that you can take it, but this is a very strong wine... Don't drink a second glass ... You really shouldn't pour yourself a second... Don't... it's strong... Well I warned you. I should better leave now, you must be tired from the journey anyway... (gets up)

What's that? Do I see that? Yes, I can see your watch? It's... a very pretty watch? Looks expensive... Oh - you mean do I see the time?! Sorry... yes I can see it... it's not late, you say, and I should stay, if I want a good review?

Fine - I stay a bit longer, but just because you are my first guest. If I would sit next to you? Uhmm, thanks, I'll better stay over here.

What's that? Would I have sex with you? Excuse me?!! For what do you take me? I think you are a bit drunk, I better leave now.

What's that, you are not feeling so good? And you are very horny?

You are totally wasted mister! I told you to drink that wine slowly!

Hello, Mister? Are you okay? Seems like you are passing out... Hello? Have you passed out? Wow... seems like you have actually passed out!

Huh... have I overdone it? Yes, I might have put a little extra something into your wine... just a little extra to help you relax, not much. All I wanted was for my first guest to have a relaxed evening, and sleep really well and write me a great review in the morning... And now... this! Maybe I put too much in there? Maybe. But it was only a few drops extra... and you were meant to get very relaxed and have nice dreams, not to become a ... pervert. I can't believe that little drug can have such an effect on a grown man!

Oh thank god, you are waking up again! Are you okay Mister?

What, what are you doing now? Are you rubbing your crotch?! Omg! Are you trying to jerk off right here in front of me? Omg, this is definitely going too far!! Okay, I admit it! I put the whole bottle of this relaxer into your wine, but I told you to drink slowly! Yes, sometimes its also used as a date drug, but only on girls! Surely this can't have fucked you up that much?!

What are you trying to say? I can't understand you, you are... grunting. Are you trying to take your dick out? Omg! Should I call the police? They'll just blame me ... and you probably rub your parts all over my room, or you vomit, and it's going to be disgusting, and I'll end up having to clean or redecorate all over again. Why is this always happening to me?!

Okay... okay, I need to calm down. I need to get myself under control... You are not a threat, just a bit of a ...pig. Yes... a drunk pig, that can barely move... I can deal with you... I can do this...What do I do? Do I just let you rub yourself? Is that what I do? So disgusting... What if you are trying to take your dick out? I can't let you do that. I can't deal with that. If you jizz in your pants, at least you won't make a mess... What if I do this? What if I step with my shoe on your crotch like this and rub, does that do it?

Your moaning is disgusting!

No. Sorry. I can't! I can't do it! It's disgusting. It's all wrong. You won't remember a thing tomorrow, but I will. It's not fair. You are just sitting there, totally wasted, mindless, drooling all over yourself, with your smart shirt and fancy watch like some master of the universe, and me rubbing you, rubbing your disgusting dick through your pants, just because I can't afford that you mess up my room. It's not fair! It's just not fair! I'm fed up with being used!

I know what. Give me your hand mister. I just remembered something. No, I don't want to hold hands. Hold still, I want to take your watch off. Yes, your fancy watch. It's a Rolex or something like that, isn't it? I bet it it's worth a lot. I want it. I need something out of this for me!

There we go, you see how easily I stripped that off you? It's because it's not for you mister, cause you are a pig. Pigs don't wear watches, don't you know that? Watches are not for your species. Yes we are not even the same species, you and me. You are a pig, and I'm a woman. Watches are for women.

A very pretty watch, do you like how I dangle it from my fingers? And it looks brand new ... So is it expensive? It looks very fancy. How much was it? Speak! What? What are you grunting? Just say how much it's worth.

What? How much? $10,000? Really? That much? I'm holding a $10,000 in my hand?! You dirty pig spent $10,000 on a watch?! How can a pig like you afford such an expensive watch?! And you are staying for $30 in my flat, with that watch? Are you insane?! Don't you have any sense? You do realize how insulting this is, don't you? I work two jobs, I work my ass off, and have to host strangers in my flat to get by, and a pig like you wears a $10,000 watch, and takes a discount offer on Airbnb for a lousy $30? Who spends $10,000 on a watch? To do what? Attract girls with your fancy watch, you dirty show-off pig?! Is that why you showed it to me? You are truly disgusting. Well it's as well that you've landed here in my flat with that fancy $10,000 watch, it's definitely got my attention now.

Let's see how your $10,000 watch looks on me.

Yes. It looks perfect on me. I love it.

What do you think mister? Don't you think that your $10,000 watch looks so much better on me than on you. It's perfect for me. A beautiful watch for a beautiful woman! Shall I keep it? I really like it. Makes me feel confident.

Now that we know that you are a pig, I'm taking a guess that you are staying here with me anyway only because you liked my profile picture on Airbnb. Do I have you right? And nobody is so stupid to bring a $10,000 to a poor country like this without good reason. So did you bring this watch as a gift for me? You wanted me to notice it earlier... Maybe I got you all wrong mister, ha? Maybe you are not a bad guy after all, but a good little piggy? Is that what you are? A good little piggy? Bringing me his nice $10,000 watch all the way from wherever piggy lives, right here into my flat, so I can rip it off. A perfect, gift for your beautiful AirBnB hostess. Is that what you wanted all the way? You wanted this to happen?

Okay mister, tell you what: It's a deal. I'm taking that beautiful $10,000 watch off you, I'm ripping you off, and in return I'll rub your crotch with my shoe until you cum.

Do I still seem like an angel to you now? I guess not! Tell you want, treating you like this actually feels really... how do say... liberating. Pig... pig... piggy! It almost turns me on! Is this how you feel when you wear a $10,000 watch? Strong, and confident, like you can step on other people without consequence... I'm stepping on you Mister. I bet this is how you felt when you were still a fancy foreigner with a fancy $10,000 watch. Well your fancy watch days are over. Look at you now: Just a horny, confused pig. A stray, lost piggy. Landing in my flat, with a $10,000 gift stripped to its leg. Ready to be ripped off.

Stop squealing Mister. Lets get this done with. I get the watch and you get to come. I guess it won't take you long to make your little puddle, you are grunting heavily already. Make it quick (taps the watch). I don't want to waste any more of my time on this. Come quick piggy! Make your cummie to complete the deal... cum piggy... faster... time is precious... cum piggy! Are you coming?! Tap. Tap. Tap. Faster... Look how you are shaking... spurting your pig goo inside your pants. Disgusting.

Well Mister: At least this was quick. Like 5 seconds or so. A $10,000 watch for me, and 5 seconds of footjob for you. You really are one dumb little piggy, getting yourself wasted and helpless like this. I can't believe I'll get away ripping you of like this. (laughs)

And of course - now that you have made your puddle, you are falling asleep. So typical. Pathetic, through and through.

Well Mister, if you can still hear me in there somehow... You have turned out to be a great first guest after all. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. Tomorrow you'll probably want to sleep off that massive headache you will have. You'll feel ill, and you'll beg me to stay a day longer in my AirBnB. Cause you'll be too weak to go somewhere else. And me, maybe I will just point at my new fancy watch, and say: Sorry Mister, time is up! And I'll kick you to the curb. Or maybe I'll let you stay. Yes mister, I'm the beautiful AirBnB hostess with the $10,000 watch now, and it's making me feel confident and in control, and it's making me feel like I can do whatever I want. So maybe I let you stay, and we play a bit more. You'll be no match for me, weak, sick and helpless, all alone in a foreign country. We could have a look through your suitcase and wallet to see what other things you can give me... there must be more, good little piggy that you are. I like the idea... I could mix you something into your breakfast tea... I think that would work well... Anyway - do see this? No, not the watch piggy. I know it's pretty. My pretty $10,000 watch. No, the time, piggy. Yes, it's late. TIme for you to rest. Sweet dreams piggy, we'll play more tomorrow.