The Airline Stud Ch. 05

Story Info
Alvin is popular with the ladies in the sky.
2.1k words
4.37
4.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: What Alvin Really Wanted

Alvin's date with Missy was great. He was very surprised about how sexy she was. They saw each other when he got home to Los Angeles if he passed the check-in counter but he never returned her calls or texts. To him, she was just a notch on the belt. He flew to Sydney three more times in the month after he acquired Samantha's address and phone number but he never used it because it would end his career if caught as well as Missy's and that would be awful. He bid for the Sydney route in the hopes of seeing Samantha. Failing that, he always had the key to Aubrey's apartment. He got depressed thinking that beautiful Aubrey was his fall back. She was perfect. What depressed him was that he only thought of her as a fuck buddy. Most men would kill to be able to love her. Perhaps he had fallen in love with her. He was confused and depressed.

He was on the leg from Sydney to Los Angeles and to his delight saw on the manifest when he was in pilot's control room that Samantha would be flying. He was leaving Sydney slightly less depressed because for the past few months he spent many a long evenings with Aubrey. It wasn't just the sex, which was great. It was the afternoon of talking and hugging and walking around the neighborhood where Aubrey lived and trying out new restaurants. Actually, he was beginning to lose his infatuation with Samantha, which made his head hurt less. And there it was. Her name was on the manifest, that the flight crews have access to an hour prior to each flight.

He did not have time to stand at the door, waiting for 341 people to board so he waited for the plane to be in the air, when he could find Samantha in sea 1B, her favorite seat. About 45 minutes into the flight and before the meal was served, he excused himself from the cockpit and opened the door to the cabin. He found her immediately but did not interrupt her reading, right away.

After he had been standing there for two full minutes, he said, "Excuse me, miss, is everything alright tonight?" She looked up.

"Alvin, where have you been?" That Australian accent drove him crazy.

"I was just going to ask you the same thing."

"I went skiing in Colorado for the past month and the board met by phone for a month so I have not travelled back to Australia for a while. I am glad I saw you. I was worried I would have to chase you down if you were not flying today. In July, my company is being honored at a charity dinner in Sydney and I was hoping you would accompany me. "

Alvin was delighted, more than delighted. He was stunned and surprised that she remembered him, or remembered him enough to want a date. "Let me know the date and I will make sure I am in Australia."

"Can you be certain?"

"Most likely. I don't know at this moment but I will let you know as soon as I get back to the office in LA. I will know for certain tomorrow." She gave him her email address and phone number.

Alvin could not catch a flight the day or two prior to the event so he got a week off and planned to hitch a ride on a flight from Los Angeles to Sydney the day before the big event. He called her from Mexico City two days later to tell her of his plans. "Do you have a tuxedo?"

"No."

"I have a tailor in Los Angeles. I will email you his contact. Call him up. He will know what to do. I am so glad." Part one of her seduction of him was under way.

They talked again by phone when Alvin was in Miami. He didn't want to hang up. He learned about her marriage to an Australian-rules football player who was physically abusive to her and ended up getting a lot of money in the divorce. That brought up sports and he learned that she was a fan of many sports and that her family owned a soccer team in Australia and her father bred and raced horses but she did not like them. The conversation was getting serious when they each shared stories of their previous serious relationships. He learned that she had relationships with men and women but wanted to get married again and have children. She was beginning to hear her biological clock ticking and her parents reminded her constantly that they wanted more grandchildren and that her sister (younger) already had three little ones. She told him that she wanted to remain in Los Angeles and had a house on the beach in Malibu and a private guest house on her parents' 590 acre ranch outside Sydney. It was an amazing three hours. He didn't want it to end.

They spoke, emailed and texted often. In mid-March Alvin had a few days off in Los Angeles and they agreed to have dinner. Alvin was out-of-the-moon excited. So was she. He had already been to Samantha's tailor on Rodeo Drive who—over an hour—fitted Alvin for a custom-made tuxedo, patent leather shoes, tie, cummerbund, socks, the works. "Senior Alvarez, how much will all of this cost Miss. Greeway?"

"About six thousand dollars! Sir, I make a lot of Miss. Greeways' clothes but never for one of her male companions." While he wanted to shoot Alvin a facial expression of congratulations, he refrained. Senior Alvarez was discreet. Alvin was shocked and wondered silently what all this meant. Their dinner date was the night of the tuxedo fitting. They dined at a nice restaurant on Ocean Avenue a block from the pier. She liked his Porche. When he dropped her off, she invited him in. They sat on the patio and sipped tea. Alvin was eager to kiss her but was nervous about everything. She was the woman of his dreams. He wanted her badly but knew he could not stay long because he had a flight to Tokyo that left at midnight (that is why he turned down wine) and had to get going.

"I must get to my place to change and be at the airport at 9 pm." With that he put his arm around her. She turned to him and they had their first long deep kiss. She leaned back into the leather chair. He leaned into her. Suffice it to say that they were both very turned on.

Alvin suggested a Dodger game in May but Samantha declined. He suggested an alternative date even but she had another commitment. Alvin was disappointed. She suggested the Hollywood Bowl but Alvin would be on his way to Mexico City that night. A particularly hot weekend was expected in mid-May so Samantha suggested that Alvin come to the beach for the day. That would be six weeks before the event in Sydney.

Alvin arrived on Saturday just before noon. They sat on the patio overlooking the sand. The ocean was blue and a breeze kept the Malibu temperature to a comfortable eighty-one. It was over one hundreds degrees in downtown LA. They had iced tea and talked and talked and talked. They both wore sunglasses because the sand and water reflected a lot of sunlight.

She wanted to know more about Alvin's loves. Alvin shared some of it. "Sam, I am a pretty active single guy. I have chased a lot of girls but I would like to find someone special." He never told her about Aubrey. She was delighted that he was so sharing and open. So many men she knew were closed, secretive and passive-aggressive. He was refreshing. Sure he had a lot of girlfriends. He was a hunk. She felt she was ready to move the relationship along. At about three o'clock, she suggested changing into bathing suits for a dip in the water. Alvin was eager to see her in a bathing suit.

Alvin changed in the bathroom, she in her bedroom. She emerged in the most fantastic bikini he had ever seen. It was yellow which highlighted her golden blonde hair. It was high cut so that her incredible ass was accentuated and her perfect 32Cs were firm and proudly displayed. She wore a white visor. Her hair was in a pony tail that stuck up from the visor. Incredible.

They grabbed two large beach towels that had the logo emblazoned on them from the soccer team that her father owned. They walked to the water and found a nice flat place at the lip of the incline that ultimately led to the water.

"Would you rub some sunscreen on?" Samantha had a nice tan, probably from sunbathing a lot. It was not too dark.

"Heck," he shouted. "Oh, yeah, sure."

She pulled off the shorts she had slipped on to walk to the water and laid on the towel face down. He took the bottle of lotion from her bag, SPF 12. She wanted to darken a little but more so wanted protection from the sun's harmful rays. Later in the summer she would get to SPF 10, 8 then finally 6. Alvin sat astride her thighs. He started kneading the lotion into her back. She loved the feeling of his strong hands. He was gentle but firm and she moaned a little. He was very good. He rubbed her back and she moaned a little louder, pressing his palms and knuckles into her spine with just the right pressure. He moved down to sit on her calves and did the same for her thighs. She moaned. She liked it a lot.

He sat on the other towel and looked out over the ocean. There were a few small boats in Santa Monica Bay. A plane with a banner trailing it for a beer brand hummed overhead. They sat for about thirty minutes. "It's hot. Would you mind if I took a swim? She turned and sat up to watch him walk down the little slope to the water and admired his ass and shoulders.

They sat out for about thirty minutes more. Samantha consulted her watch. One hour in the sun is plenty. It was four thirty. "Can I take you to dinner?" she inquired. They went to a famous restaurant on PCH and continued their intimate conversation about past loves, about goals, about dreams. By the time they were finished, the restaurant was almost empty. "Let's go," she suggested. One of the best parts of dinner was when Alvin could gaze into Samantha's blue eyes, blue like the sky.

"Would you like to come in?" These were the words that all men want to hear. "I must tell you that, as much as I would like to take advantage of you tonight, this is not the best time of the month for me. This is a light day but, still not...pleasant for...you know. Come in anyway. I am sure we can find something to do." He was somewhat disappointed but she was inviting him in. This was only their second date.

Samantha opened the screen to catch some ocean breezes. They sat on the couch and embraced immediately. Alvin was a great kisser. He kissed her neck; she moaned and reached for his bulge. It was growing. "Take off your trousers. I really want to suck you off." He quickly complied. She sat next to him and reached for his boner. Nice size...not too large. She thought of future fucking ideas and went down on him. It felt good and he moaned and groaned. She sucked and squeezed. He could hold out for a long time. He really wanted to taste her slit but not now. It took some time. She now kneeled on the floor—using a fat pillow to cushion the wood floor—to get better leverage. He was able to control himself so after fifteen minutes he felt she had worked hard enough already. She was good but he would have to teach her a few things. He came with a grunt and four spurts into her mouth as he squeezed a pillow to keep from pulling her hair out.

She caught most of it but there was still some hanging from her lower lip. She laughed. He smiled big. "I hope will give me a chance to return the favor sometime soon."

"Next week would be great. If not then, we will always have the hotel suite after the gala." Alvin's heart skipped a beat. They never had an opportunity to get together before the gala but they spoke often. Alvin got the impression that Samantha would be open to a sexual encounter the evening of the gala.