All Comments on 'The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 05'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wtf

he needs to beat the shit out of sam, seriously and kick his ass to the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Previous poster, it's a story deal with it. If you don't like the direction this story is taking don't read it. I for one am enjoying this series. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
John or Henry

Last chapter it was Henry, here it's John. Pick ONE fucking AND STICK TO IT, ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Can't wait for the next chapter. John should be tied up and forced to watch Jamie and Sam go at it until he cums.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 10 years ago
Threesome Anyone?

When John realizes what a slut his son has made his wife, he should suck his dick in thanks! Jamie is going to be the complete slut for her husband and son because she needs everything her husband and son have given her sexually! She won't accept less or John will be continually cuckolded or divorced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is a very interesting and complex story

Jamie, the mother is a strange woman, an exhibitionist who loves showing off her tits, even to security guards. The father, John, gets murderously angry when he sees his 18 year old son Sam fucking his mother, yet the sight makes him harder than ever before. Sam is a testosterone-riddled teenager, so, sure, like plenty of young guys nowadays when mom offers, he has himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. Mom loves her darling baby boy, and especially his big stiff cock, lots bigger than dad's. So what's the solution? First, Jamie's got to give up her slutty ways and reserve her body, in particular that warm wet hole between her legs, for the males of the family. John's got to get his head on straight, he has to give Sam a son's share of his mother's cunt. Underneath it all he really loves seeing his boy fuck the shit out of his mom. Sam'll gladly give his dad a front row seat to watch him shove his cock up his mother's welcoming twat and blow his young balls up the same hole he came out of. Maybe John'd even enjoy sucking on his boy's powerful prick and getting a mouthful of that semen Sam's always shooting up inside his mom. Why not? They're family, no shame or barriers, and Sam's got plenty of that warm creamy stuff in those 18 year old balls of his, his hot young balls never quit. Getting a fatherly blow job once in a while would be fun. So, see, the solution is easy, once dad, mom, and son just open up their minds.

vladdracul85vladdracul85almost 10 years ago
love the stories

i hope you write another chapeter or more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

There is so much more to tell here. Is Dad's name Henry or John? It seems that at one point Daddy was going to have a heart attack. Does he become a cuckhold? Does Mommy have group sex with Daddy and Sam? Or, now that he is at college, does he share Mommy with his fraternity brothers? Does Sam blurt out their secret during his infirmary stay from his head trauma? It is mentioned that she thinks of going back on 'the pill'. Does that hint at a possible incestuos pregnancy in future installments? They could remodel their Rv into a one-bed (giant custom made bed) rolling fuck machine. Wow! Could Daddy be tempted by some teeney little coeds? Maybe as a way to control him in the future - with the added feature of photos as he seems to be more concerned with public perception than his familiy's behavior. This is a great series and I usually don't recommend continueing a series after an author has stopped writing it, but there are so many paths this story can take before getting repetitive that I think it would be very entertaining. I know I myself have allowed my imagination to get wrapped-up in this woman's sexual awakening. Never mind the nature of the relationship between Mommy and her little boy. And Daddy's arousal while being humiliated! Just screams More, More, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointment

First 2 chapters were good & well written - but since then you start with a recap & then disappointment. Almost like different author from the first two chpaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see John's back and Henry's brief cameo role ended. Great story though, really hitting the right notes and much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous