The Akua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kehea's broad smile slowly dimmed. Confused, he turned to Marianna and asked (in Akua), "Does he not understand me? Did I do something wrong?"

Marianna glared at her son. "Now, come on, Jeremy. You've got better manners than that. He thinks he's offended you somehow. Just bite the bullet -- stand up, shake his hand, and say hello. That's all you need to do. Pretend you're in the locker room after gym or something, but do it now."

Ashamed at the way he'd rained on Kehea's parade, he gritted his teeth and followed orders. He stood up, reached out his hand to Kehea, smiling as sincerely as he could manage, and said, "Hello!"

Kehea's smile resurfaced, and he reached out and shook Jeremy's hand.

Realizing that much of Jeremy's embarrassment was because of her presence, Marianna quickly sent them into Jeremy's room to put on the sun block. "And make sure you cover every inch -- I don't want to have to rush you off to the doctor for second-degree burns." She repeated the instruction in Akua to make sure Kehea understood the seriousness of the process.

Over the next half-hour or so, she was intrigued by sounds from Jeremy's room. At first, it almost sounded like the seduction of a sorority girl, with a lot of "No!" and "Stop that!" But after a few minutes, there was little talking -- the only sound she heard was the occasional (almost obscene) snorking sound as more cream was squeezed out of the tube.

She peeked in once, to see Jeremy on his knees and elbows with his ass in the air. Kehea was carefully and methodically spreading the lotion over the other boy's spectacularly spread asscheeks. As she watched, Kehea spread huge dollops of lotion up and down Jeremy's wide-open asscrack, massaging the slippery stuff into his white skin. Without missing a beat, he massaged the goop into Jeremy's tiny pink asshole. Marianna could see Jeremy tensing up, but it was over in a moment, and he let it go. Kehea noticed her peeking in and gave her a broad wink and a grin. She ducked away before Jeremy noticed her.

When they finally emerged from the bedroom, Jeremy was still red-faced and sheepish -- but, clearly, very thoroughly greased up. Every inch of his body was shining with the lotion.

"Don't worry, Jeremy, it'll soak in in a few minutes and you won't look quite so much like a greased pig."

He glared at her, obviously not much appreciating her attempt at humor. She realized that he probably did think he looked like a greased pig.

"Just kidding. You look fine. Now Kehea is going to show you some of the key places in the village. And remember to use your vocabulary whenever you can. Do you see the word there for 'thank you'?"

Reluctantly, Jeremy checked over the list. It was there, of course.

"So -- say it to Kehea. Now."

Still looking annoyed, Jeremy carefully read out the words in Akua.

Kehea's face lit up. He came back with a torrent of Akua.

Marianna laughed. "He says that it was his pleasure. You have a very fine body. You must be a good athlete."

Jeremy flushed slightly, but gamely came back with the words for 'thank you' and 'yes.'

Marianna could see that Jeremy must have had some trouble with getting an erection. His cock was still swollen and pinker than usual. A little of his cockhead could be seen thrusting out from behind his foreskin. She giggled (internally) -- he looked simply huge. The villagers were going to love it.

Kehea gestured for him to follow and stepped outside. Jeremy looked totally panicked for a moment, then took a deep breath and, wide-eyed, followed him out.

Again, Marianna stood in the doorway to watch him off. Walking, he was much sexier than running. His full, round asscheeks dimpled and shifted -- first left, then right. Then left, then right. It was truly poetry in motion. Even from behind, she could see his heavy cock swaying between his legs. Glancing around at the surrounding huts, she could see several of her neighbors watching as well -- some through their doors, some actually stepping outside. They clearly approved of what they saw. Noticing Marianna at the door, they smiled and nodded at her and made the gesture that was the Akua equivalent of the "OK" sign in America.

From Jeremy's point of view, however, everything was moving way too fast. He felt a sudden gust of warm air between his moist asscheeks -- and was reminded with a shock that he was walking stark naked down the main drag of a village. He could see people everywhere -- they smiled and waved, but, fortunately, they pretty much kept their distance. (Marianna had suggested that they give the teenager a little space in the beginning -- to give him a chance to get used to things.)

But every few yards, it seemed, one of the boys would come up to them and introduce himself before fading back into the village scene. Each one walked up to Kehea and tapped him lightly on the chest, then, when Kehea spoke his name to Jeremy, the boy turned to Jeremy and tapped his chest. Using more sign language than English, Kehea conveyed to Jeremy that this was equivalent to a handshake. (Since Marianna didn't want any western influences here, she had briefed Kehea in no uncertain terms that Jeremy should be treated exactly like a villager -- no catering to his western background.) Jeremy quickly learned to follow suit, tapping each youngster in turn.

Kehea had to demonstrate a couple of times exactly how to do it. At first the native boys giggled and Kehea let Jeremy know that he was tapping in the wrong place -- there was a rather small "correct" area -- on the right pectoral muscle within a couple of inches of the nipple (but not on the nipple). And it was surprisingly difficult to hit it (if you weren't used to it). A couple of times Jeremy hit the nipple and there was a lot of giggling.

When they got to the headman's house, Kehea showed Jeremy the way he (and all "adult" males in the village) should be greeted -- with a fairly deep bow from the waist. And it was to be held until the man tapped him on the top of the head.

When they entered the house, the headman was very pleased with Jeremy's efforts. So pleased, in fact, that he walked around the bent-over boy a couple of times ("to admire," as Kehea told him later). He particularly admired Jeremy's white asscheeks -- he had never seen such white skin before and spent quite a bit of time examining the teenager's ass. Jeremy was deeply humiliated by all this -- he wasn't sure if he was expected to do something (like stand up), but Kehea's instructions were clear and he decided to stick to them, even when he felt the headman's hands running lightly over his ass. When the man finally finished his examination and tapped him on the head, Jeremy was blushing deeply, but dutifully stood to attention facing the older man. His cock had puffed up a little in response to the sensation of male hands on his sensitive bottom, but he decided it probably wasn't too obvious.

There followed a long conversation in Akua between Kehea and the headman. Once when Jeremy looked the headman in the face, the older man's eyes seemed to be focused down around Jeremy's big cock, and the teenager looked away in confusion. Despite his embarrassment, he could feel his cock beginning to plump up a little more from the attention, and he tried to concentrate on other things to avoid getting a full erection.

As it happened, the conversation was in fact just as focused on Jeremy's cock as the headman's eyes had appeared to be. The headman had asked Kehea whether he'd seen Jeremy's cock fully erect and Kehea explained that while he'd been applying the sunscreen, it had gotten maybe half-hard, but definitely not a full erection. The headman told him that if it ever did get fully hard, Kehea should send for him immediately -- he wanted to see it. It looked like it would be a record-breaker anywhere, but it definitely was the largest in this village.

Throughout the conversation, the headman occasionally smiled and nodded encouragingly at Jeremy. The kid had no idea that they were -- in fact -- discussing the size of his cock. Before they finally left, Kehea indicated that Jeremy should bow again, which he did. The headman took another stroll around, just to get a last look at the kid's greased-up little pink hole (grinning and winking at Kehea as he did), before finally tapping the American boy on the forehead, permitting him to rise and leave.

The headman was still smiling after they left -- this opened up many possibilities to him -- many possibilities. The villages on this island competed continually for status -- and their degree of success was determined by the success of the combatants -- the young men of the village. When he heard that the anthropologist had a crack athlete for a son, he came up with the idea of using them to enhance the village's position -- they hadn't been doing well lately. It looked like he had made a good decision -- the kid was clearly an athlete, but his good looks and huge cock were suggesting some more interesting possibilities. The headman started figuring out how he could induce one of the other villages to compete with them on some new and original basis -- not just the same old athletic competitions. There were precedents -- everyone knew the ancient stories. It would just be a matter of resurrecting them in just the right way. He had to give it some thought.

From the headman's, Kehea headed right for the school. Jeremy would be joining Kehea's class beginning that morning.

Class was held in a medium-sized one-room hut. There were 4 other guys about the same age as Jeremy in the room. The teacher was a middle-aged man in native clothing -- evidently a village man, as well. The boys sat -- or rather knelt -- behind low desks -- only about a foot off the floor. The desks were simple wooden surfaces resting on wood blocks. The boys knelt with their knees under the desks -- they were all in the same position -- knees wide, heels together, with their bare asses resting on their heels. It actually looked fairly comfortable.

Jeremy and Kehea took their places at two vacant desks. Jeremy found the position comfortable at first, but -- being unused to it -- hard to maintain.

The teacher knelt in a similar position in front of the class and demonstrated mathematical proofs on the small blackboard, which rested directly on the ground. From time to time he had one of the boys solve a problem on the board. Since the board was so low, the usual position for working on it was on two knees and one hand -- leaving the other hand free to write with.

When it came time for Jeremy to do a problem, he followed the lead of the others and moved up to the board on hands and knees, picked up the chalk and began working. As he neared the end of the problem, he was running out of room at the bottom of the board and he was conscious of some murmuring among the other boys. He ignored it and concentrated on finishing the problem.

The boys were happy with his choice -- they were all grinning and whispering, all eyes focused on Jeremy's full white asscheeks, spread wide as he bent low to write at the very bottom of the board.

The teacher, also, had moved to the back of the room to get a better view. Jeremy's knees were spread about as wide as they could go, his ass in the air, the tiny pink asshole fully visible. His oversized cock and balls swayed heavily from side to side as Jeremy's weight shifted with his writing. The sunscreen gave the teenager's smooth skin an oily gleam. He was completely lost in the computation he was working on.

So lost that he didn't even notice when a small tourist group slipped into the back of the room. They were led by a French sea captain who had discovered that touring the villages was a cheap and enjoyable break (for his customers) from the island cruises that he conducted in the area. On this particular day, the half-dozen elderly French tourists were stunned by what they were seeing -- this boy was clearly no native -- he was blond and his ass was white as snow in an obvious Speedo tan. His body was unbelievable -- they stood silently drinking it in for several minutes (and taping it on their digital recorders) before the captain -- just as silently -- ushered them out again.

After questioning some of the locals, the captain discovered that they had been unintentionally treated to an unbelievably erotic view of the bare-assed teenage son of the noted anthropologist Marianna Ehrlich, who was conducting a study of the village. The tourists, who were thrilled to have been given a peek at the naked teenager in that humiliating position (they all believed that the captain knew full-well what he was going to find in that classroom), were even more excited to learn that he was the son of a famous person.

The captain left the tourists in the care of one of the villagers, with whom he'd arranged for them to have lunch. He wandered over to the hut of the village headman with whom he had a long and very interesting conversation. From now on, they ultimately agreed, this village would be a regular stop for the captain's tour groups.

---

Once classes had finished Kehea told Jeremy they were going to a nearby meadow where the young men of the village were practicing for the next inter-village competition.

Jeremy's interest was piqued -- he was an excellent athlete and playing a team sport (especially if there were only guys around) appealed to his desire to go back to something like a normal life. Maybe he'd still be naked, but they didn't wear a whole lot of clothes in P.E. anyway. He found himself for the first time today actually looking forward to something, rather than dreading it.

When they got to the playing field, there were about a dozen guys there, in total -- all completely bare-ass, all around the same age as Kehea and Jeremy. Kehea had Jeremy watch for a while, to get the idea of the game. It was pretty straightforward. Like football, rugby, soccer, the idea was for your team to get the ball to the end of the playing field. A score was evidently made by getting the ball into a (literal) basket -- there was one at each end. Once in the basket, the ball stayed there, so the game was played with a number of balls, a new one thrown in every time one made it into a basket. The team with the most balls in their basket (Jeremy supposed) would win the game.

He didn't really see much else in the way of rules -- it seemed like almost anything goes. There was tackling, shoving, carrying the ball, throwing the ball, kicking the ball, grabbing the ball out of someone else's hands. It looked like you could do pretty much anything to get possession and to get the ball to the basket.

When a basket was made, a new ball was almost immediately thrown into the middle of the field by an older man (fully dressed) who stood at the equivalent of the 50-yard line. He appeared to be acting as the coach or trainer. He shouted orders, advice, or something -- Jeremy couldn't understand the words, but he could surprisingly often figure out what the guy was saying.

Kehea nudged Jeremy. "Understand now?" he asked.

Jeremy replied (in Akua), "Yes."

Kehea smiled and took him by the arm and led him over to the coach. Used to the custom by now, Jeremy bowed at the waist.

Kehea began speaking to the coach, and almost immediately, the older man tapped Jeremy and stood him up, looking him over and sizing him up. He spoke rapidly to Kehea as he circled Jeremy, eyeing him from top to bottom.

Kehea passed along his comments to Jeremy. "He say he hear about you from headman. You very good . . . don't know word . . . gamer? Player?"

Jeremy figured he was talking about his sports background, rather than computers. "Athlete," he translated.

Kehea smiled broadly. "Yes, yes -- I know this word. Ass-lete. You very big ass-lete."

Jeremy had tried before, but he knew Kehea was simply not capable of the "th" sound in English. It still sounded a little obscene -- especially with his bare ass in full view.

The coach had no problem being physical. He squeezed Jeremy's biceps, ran his hands over the teenager's pecs and abs, seemingly pleased with what he saw and felt. He knelt down and checked out his legs in some detail, gripping and squeezing each thigh in turn, and doing the same to his calf muscles.

He had Jeremy run at top speed to the end of the field and back, Kehea translating the orders, which were obvious enough from the coach's motions. Running on an athletic field, Jeremy was truly a thing of beauty. His full muscular buttocks flexed and bounced, his white-blond hair flying in the wind. On his return, an American might have been distracted by his huge cock and balls as they swung and flopped with each stride, but the Akua were used to such sights and the coach had no problem concentrating on the overall form and strength of the American teenager.

Of course, none of the young men practicing that day (including Kehea) had ever seen a cock as big as Jeremy's. Concentrating on the coach's response, Jeremy didn't even notice that the game had slowed, then come to a stop as the players watched him run, all eyes riveted well below his waist.

With Kehea translating, the coach asked if he thought he understood how the game was played. When he responded that he thought he had some idea, the coach said, "Good enough," and sent him onto the field to play.

He'd been wondering how everyone could tell which team was which -- when Kehea gave him a two pairs of orange wrist- and ankle-bands, he looked around at the others and realized that they were all wearing either orange or green bands around both wrists and ankles. Pretty subtle, but when you were used to complete nudity, maybe even something as small as a wristband jumped out at you.

At first, he felt a little awkward, but he found that by just concentrating on getting the ball and driving it to the end zone, he could figure out what needed doing. He just had to forget about rules and regulations, fouls and restarts -- just keep after the ball. He started having fun for the first time since arriving in the village.

The first time he scored a goal, he was a little taken aback by the way the other guys on his team congratulated him. Although he shouldn't have been surprised -- it was exactly what guys in the U.S. do -- they slapped him on the ass. The fact that his ass was bare was the only thing that really made it different. And they slapped a little harder than he was used to -- although it may have just felt that way because the slaps were skin to skin, rather than with a couple of layers of clothing between.

As concentrated as he was on the game, he hardly noticed that there were several villagers watching his every move -- a few of the young girls (who often showed up to watch their favorite guys), but also several older women and men, including the headman. He was smiling and nodding -- Jeremy was every bit as good an athlete as he had expected. With just a little training, he'd make a big difference in the village's rankings. And seeing that huge cock of his, surrounded by those of other guys his own age, confirmed that he would be a shoo-in if the negotiations with the other villages for some "traditional" competitions worked out. Things were looking up.

---

Later, when he and Kehea arrived back home, Marianna was delighted to see that Jeremy already seemed to be much less conscious of the fact that he was naked. The conversation between the two boys was animated, if a little stilted, and Jeremy paid little or no attention to the fact that his cock and balls were fully on display to his mother. She noticed that he made no attempt whatever to cover himself.

The voluptuous-sounding "Splattt!!" with which he dropped onto one of the wooden chairs underlined his bare-assed condition, but he seemed to have grown accustomed to it remarkably quickly. She was amazed. This whole experience might be worth an article or two in itself -- how shallow was the nudity taboo in American culture, anyway?