The Alchemist's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughh!!" He could not hold back the voluminous flow of thick salty cum as his legs raised and lifted, his whole body tensing as he emptied his balls down the throat of the white man's wife. She writhed in spasmodic overloading pleasure as she hungrily gulped down every drop of his cum. The sight of her being so conquered was tipped DeShawn over the edge and he buried his cock hilt-deep and emptied his balls into the milf's pussy, pushing his raw claim into her deeper than her husband ever had. The three of them stayed like that a while, panting, sweating. Cum in her pussy and down her throat. Feeling fulfilled like a well-fucked whore.

The wet sounds of kissing now had their chance to break the silence as Amy and Lamar tongued each other's mouths on the sofa. The Alchemist was crying profusely but couldn't stop himself getting another shameful erection, now painful due to his first two uncontrollable orgasms.

Lamar had his hand fully up her shirt. Caressing both perfectly shaped D-cup tits, fingers toying with her sensitive young nipples. She made a sweetly pleasing "Mmm" sound as she kissed him, and placed her hand on the rock-hard bulge in his jeans. His right hand moved down and spread her legs, then traced up her soft smooth thighs and rubbed her small sensitive clit through her wet cotton panties, the pressure sending waves through her pelvis.

"Mmm, Lamar," she moaned breathlessly. Tyrone and DeShawn grinned at each other and hi-fived, making wet plopping sounds as their cum-drained cocks were withdrawn from the pink holes of the exhausted Wife, who lay panting in front of the fire.

Lamar stood and removed his clothes, his thick nine-inch cock springing to attention. It was a little wider in the middle than the others, giving it a butt-plug type effect. He drew her silky nightie over her head and masturbated his cock a few times with it, admiring her perfectly shaped tits and perky nipples, the youthful curve to her abdomen, her hairless body. Then he sat back down.

"Time to suck." He commanded. He grabbed the back of her hair and slowly lowered her head. She was mesmerised by black cock as she opened her gorgeous mouth and accepted it inside. "That's it... Do just like?Mummy." Lamar shot the father an evil sideways grin. He was aghast.

"Mmf.. mmf..." He sobbed. Lamar's head went back on the sofa as he relaxed into having Amy, this perfect virginal stunner, servicing his pole.

"We got lucky here tonight boys. I don't know what it was, but this gorgeous flower just drew us here. Maybe it was fate." Lamar said, hand on the back of Amy's head, carefully guiding her up and down his dark veiny shaft.

"I want a better look!" Said DeShawn, springing to his feet. He threw the alchemist to the floor by his hair, leaving his face between his wife's spread legs, inches from his wife's bright pink well-fucked pussy. Her sweaty slit smelled incredible and his mouth watered. He saw the oozing trail of white cum leaking exquisitely out of her, and wished it was his own.

DeShawn took his seat but perched on the arm of the chair looking inward at the blowjob. It seemed he was hardening again already, Amy's magically enhanced pheromones having a hypersexual effect on the three normally upstanding citizens.

Lamar was groaning now, Amy was sucking him in long and deep, bobbing her head obediently up and down the full length. Tyrone came behind her and pulled her knees up onto the arm of the chair, effectively getting her into a spitroast position. He leaned in and grabbed both her peachy ass cheeks and took a deep whiff of her moist pussy through her panties.

"Ohh fuck, that's good... Virgin pussy." He took a deep whiff again, then ripped off her panties, exposing that perfect, hairless, wet young pink hole and the pretty hooded clitoris above it. She was dripping wet in heat now and he gathered her juices liberally that ran down her crotch and thighs and briefly separated the soft wet pussy lips to draw the virginal dampness with his index finger, which was as thick her father's cock, then he raised it to his face, took a deep sniff and sucked it clean. Amy moaned at the electric waves she felt from the slightest contact with her sensitive teenage pussy.

"I'm first, you guys had your fun!" Groaned Lamar. He pulled her by her hair then so she came up and sat in his lap, both of them naked, not a scrap of fabric between her hot wet pussy and his thick cock, and he kissed her long and deep as she grinded against the shaft.

"Ohhh God..." She whispered, closing her eyes. Now she was grinding unprotected on the tip wet from her spit, slowly parting her perfect pussy lips and lowering her inviting heat teasingly. The Alchemist couldn't watch anymore, he just stared into his wife's fucked pussy, and then crawled forward on his stomach. He reached her slit where she had started using one finger to play with the cum, drawing it over her clit as lube to play with, occasionally letting out sensitive little yelping moans. He nuzzled her cummy finger with his nose and she removed the panties from his mouth, then pushed her hips down and grabbed his hair to bring his face to her dominated pussy. He knew what to do, oral pleasure being his sole method of stimulating his wife over the years; this time with the added caveat that he'd be drinking the cum of their conquerors, drawing laughter from the two spectators.

Lamar groaned now as Amy slowly lowered herself deeper, deeper, now she was three inches in deep, where his cock had the slight bulge that gave it such a filling effect. She bit her bottom lip but as she lowered again felt a sharp slight pain as her hymen was pierced by his raw cock, she drew back a little.

"Easy, easy..." Lamar whispered. He took control of her hips and raised her sopping pussy up, then slowly down, then up, a little further each time until she passed the widest part of his cock and when she did his thick mushroom tip hit her G-spot for the first time ever in her life and she released a deep fulfilled moan and needed more, deeper, more meat to brush against that gorgeous spot for those electric shockwaves of pleasure, she was up and down trying to feel it again, knocking against it, then bouncing desperately, moaning, crying out every time. Then Lamar took control again, and with vigour this time he fucked up into her and thrusted with power, and her eyes rolled back in her head as he stroked against that spot time and time again, feeling full and complete, sensational fire spreading from her pussy across her entire pelvis and up into her nipples, climbing up her spine until it reached her brain and then...

She was shrieking, legs shaking, writhing, crying out... "Ohhh fffuuuuckkk..." The meaty black cock inside her granted her first ever orgasm and she could not even control her body to bounce and accept more of the mind-numbing cock inside her, but Lamar controlled her dainty frame easily as he made her tight gripping pussy his cocksleeve and frantically bottomed out within her as he neared his own orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, cum inside me Lamar, ohhh..."

His toes curled. Body tensed hard. He could not control an "Oh fuck!" of his own as the fucking away of the petite white teenager's virginal innocence gave him the most powerful orgasm of his life. He sprayed jets of potent virile cum into her fertile raw pussy and couldn't speak, make a sound, or even draw breath as her spasming orgasmic teen pussy gripped and milked the cum from him like it was made to do. They seemed to cum together for at least forty seconds, legs shaking and quivering, then her collapsing onto him, kissing him lightly on his neck, full length still inside her and plugging the cum within.

DeShawn grinned at Tyrone. "He likes the taste of black cum, huh?" Tyrone grinned back. They raised the father up from his place lapping up the cum from his Wife's hairy slit. He realised what was happening.

"Please guys, not this. Please." He begged. Lamar smirked. "Ready to taste your daughter?"

They placed him on the floor, back against the sofa, then pushed his head back so he was staring up at his daughters luscious deflowered pussy, still plugged by Lamar's thick cock.

"Please..." He whispered one final time.

All he heard was the meaty wet plop as Lamar unplugged his daughter's pussy. He pushed his cock down onto his face, obscuring his senses with their mingled sweaty juices. A few salty globs of cum were deposited in his mouth as the head of Lamar's cock was pushed down into it.

"Knew he was a faggot, look at him swallow!" Laughed Tyrone. With Lamar's cock cleaned, he sat up a little, so that the father was now gazing directly up into his daughter's sloppy pink pussy, no longer a virgin, white cum beginning to form as droplets on the outside of the lips.

Lamar pushed her shoulders down. She lowered her pussy on her fathers face with a moan, grinding her clit into his nose, his tongue lapping at her cum-filled pussy. She grinded harder and harder, pushing Lamar's salty cum out and what felt like litres of it slithered down his throat, into his stomach. She rubbed her pussy against her father's face, his eyes tightly closed, more and more, faster and faster until there was no more than a trace of black man's cum in her anymore, it was all in her father's mouth and throat but suddenly she was moaning again, this time from the sumptuous stimulation of her clit rubbing against his nose and wetly grinding his tongue in her hole. Then she came again and the fluid he swallowed was purely hers, her lubricant and wet cum and sweat and fluid leaking into him and filling him until she collapsed onto the sofa, so overwhelmed she dropped right to sleep, and his mind finally broke from arousal as his legs kicked and he squirted pathetically onto the carpet one final time.

The three men rose, put their clothes back on. "Looks like we had spectators!" Said Lamar.

The Alchemist realised then that, of course, more men had been drawn by the pheromones, and a multitude of peeping toms' faces filled every window of the cottage. Wanking cocks and staring eyeballs were transfixed by the show, and when the three blacks opened the door to leave, a line of people long enough to reach back to the village were there waiting their turn.

"Us next! Us next!" Five more huge black men entered as they left. The three satisfied visitors sniggered.

"Have fun, guys!"

12