The Alfheim Elves

Story Info
Um humano foi trazido as terras dos elfos.
1.5k words
4.33
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my eyes opened after a strong flash I ended up finding myself on a stone altar in the middle of a beautiful forest, I was quite confused with my situation because a moment ago I was at my job almost kicking my boots from working so hard. The most surprising thing is that I no longer had tiredness and exhaustion, my body was fine, my health seemed to be from when I was very young.

Still feeling disoriented I look around and am surprised to see a white-skinned woman wearing a very refined cloth covering her wonderful body, not even a model was able to arrive in such beauty. One thing that caught my attention was the ears of this woman who were big and pointed, it reminded me of the elves of the Lord of the Rings. I wonder if I am in a very real dream or I am under the effects of drugs.

- Good morning my glorious Messiah, welcome to Alfheim. Land of sexuality, pleasure and love ruled by the elves, I know you are confused but I ask a little bit of your attention to clarify your situation my Messiah. -

She was a very cut and formal woman, but she kept talking about this Messiah thing, I believe I am stuck in some sect of crazy people fantasizing some fantasy of some book or film. But if she is willing to clarify my situation, it should be okay for me to hear what she has to say. I don't believe that a woman as beautiful as she is crazy.

- We are elves of Alfheim, we share this territory with the black elves. For a few hundred years we have been at war with them, we have lost a lot of ours and we have population problems. Summarizing your mission, my dear Messiah, your duty is to increase our people so that we can maintain the security of our lands. -

- Hmmmmm... my head was confused in the part of the war, this war that speaks... I have to participate in it or something...? -

- No, your mission is to give birth to several children. My matriarch has already ordered that any elf you choose should receive your seeds with gratitude, she is already supervising us right now. -

It was almost like the stories of men who stopped in women-controlled territory, they always suffer from a population problem, forcing many of their people to leave their lands to have children with anyone and then bring the child to become part of the population.

IN other stories they kidnap men by promoting a rape session against them where in the end many women in a few months were already showing signs of pregnancy, some lucky ones were definitely welcomed as their own having many perks.

If that was one of my situations then I have no problem accepting Messiah's mission, my previous life was hell.

- What do I have to do? I also don't know your name. -

- My dear Messiah, my name is Lulu. Your mission is to mate with all the women you want including me, if you want we can start right now with me. -

- So... if I allowed myself... -

I approach her with a certain fear of being rejected, but she remained calm that scared me inside, my hand went to her chin tilting up a little. She didn't reject my action by closing her eyes to receive my kiss, I slowly bring my lips closer to hers making the first mouth contact.

Her breath was sweet, a mixture of various fruits that I could taste each. Like apple, guava, pear and others. Despite being an adult woman, her kiss was something noble, full of delicacy, as if she savored the kiss. My hands went to her ass and I could feel her soft flesh, the cloth that covered her was very thin allowing me to feel the heat of her flesh.

I was enjoying the sensation of having my hand on my ass while her throat let out some beautiful moans, feeling that I am ready for the next step I ask her to remove her clothes and I together remove mine.

I make her lie down on the grass and stay on top of her. his legs are around my waist, keeping very close to my sides. My hands on the ground keep me in a 45 degree position while my penis makes contact with your wet vagina.

- If it hurts, tell me I'll stop. -

- The pain that I will feel for having my man torn is a blessing coming from the Messiah, make me feel pain, pleasure, agony, everything that belongs to the Messiah I will enjoy wonderfully. -

- MORE THAN WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! -

I shouted it in my mind getting very excited, in elf stories they are usually noble, sexy and cold but this one is wonderfully erotic and beautiful. Her mouth is open, her saliva dripped down the edge of her mouth. Her sacred breasts grew and decreased with her frantic breathing.

I start by finally sticking my medium penis inside her with all the calm in the world so that it wouldn't hurt her since it was her first time, I could see in her face the pain, pleasure and joy that I felt more and more my penis entered inside her. Her varied expressions were wonderful, she managed to be sexy and erotic without doing any staging. I am sure that I am providing her with all the pleasure in the world, I am not an expert on the subject of sex there, but I believe that just the fact that my penis is inside her, entering slowly is already enough to fill her with the purest pleasure.

Her blood started to flow around my penis, I looked at her vagina and I couldn't help but sigh even in that part she is graceful. Their very small tits invited me to suck them, this supernatural invitation I accepted without any hesitation.

My lips tightened on the elf's hard nipples and she shivered with pleasure, it seems that her nipples is a very sensitive area of her so I couldn't help taking advantage of that point and sucking more willingly. Her moans became louder, but the eroticism they had gave me more incentive to abuse every part of her body.

My attention returned to her mouth a little swollen due to our kiss, her mouth accepted the entry of my tongue which did what it had to do by sliding and interlacing in her tongue. His tongue released too much saliva that dripped out of his mouth, his sweet breath mixed with flavors of various fruits entered my mouth a lot. It was almost like I was having fruit juice.

Maybe if her tits were with breast milk, her taste would also be sweet, I couldn't help noticing the smell of sweet fruits that her body exhaled more often, maybe it's her body pheromone acting to seduce me.

I continue to open her virgin hole that keeps producing body fluids that end up facilitating my entry and I retreat inside her, like a virgin her vaginal walls are still very tight which forces me to use more strength to return to leave her hole even more open for my penetration.

- Oh glorious Messiah, your penis... that enters my interior... is pulsating... inside me... is the sign... is the sign that your seeds... are coming? -

- Yes... loved me... is almost coming... just a little longer ;;;;; -

- Beloved be the goddess of life... allowing me to receive the seeds... hmmmmmmmm... of the first Messiah... haaaaa... haaaaa... how happy I am... the nobles... will envy me... hahahahaha... haaaaa... haaaaa... I'll tell everyone... how strong is the Messiah... haaaaa... siiiiimmm... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimm... -

Yours euphoric scream came bursting my ears and together with his scream my enjoyment filled its interior with my gooey heat, my body relaxed and already felt the fatigue of moving so much after a long time without doing any exercise. Finally my body has known freedom.

- Wow human, you did an excellent job! - I

look back and see a very sexy and erotic elf woman, everything about her exhales that she wants sex more than anything, her big breasts are well revealed by her cleavage, her cloth is transparent enough to show her pink nipples, her pubic hair and your wonderful belly.

- Haaaa... it was very nice to see you fucking this virgin, even I got wet. So is there any doubt about your mission here? -

- No, Lulu was very enlightening. -

- Good, good, good... welcome to Alfheim, enjoy your permanent stay here and fuck all the virgins you want. -

- Yes ma'am, what should I call you? -

- Aphrodite is my name, lady of the Alfheim lands. -

- Thank you very much for the opportunity, my lady Aphrodite. -

- You don't need this, but if you want to thank me, let's fuck until your dick can't take it anymore! -