The Alhambra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, not too fast big boy, we're not quite done yet," she said as she removed her hands from my privates and reapplied oil to her hands.

She moved to the head of the table and dangling her tits just inches from my face, reached over me and gently rubbed the oil into my chest, shoulders and neck. She then sat on a small stool positioned at the head of the table and spent maybe ten minutes solely on my head. She used an assortment of oils and various creams -- it was absolutely the most luxurious thing anyone had ever done for me or to me in my life.

When I guess there was nothing left for her to do to my face, scalp or neck, she stood up -- pushed the stool out of the way and standing next to me wearing nothing but a thong and a smile said, "Michael, I think we are down to the happy ending. You have two choices; we can finish with a prostate massage, or just my sweet bliss."

I wasn't exactly sure what a prostate massage was, but I had a pretty good idea. I'm still several years from forty, so I've never had a prostate exam. But if I'm not mistaken, it's a finger up the butt. And I guess a prostate massage is basically the same thing -- only with feeling. It's no wonder she made a point of me using the toilet before we started the session.

This was the first time since Monica asked if I wanted coffee this morning that I was asked to make a decision. After an awkward pause I said, "Well I think I'll just have the sweet bliss." I had no idea what that was, but it sounded good, and I assumed probably less invasive.

She smiled and said, "Very good -- maybe we'll try the prostate massage next time. Maybe even in the Jacuzzi." She glanced toward the large tub in the tiled portion of the room. "That will be good clean fun," she said with a devilish smile.

And with that she looped her fingers under the strap of her thong and pushed it down to her ankles, stepped out of it and placed it on the counter next to her other garments. Then, taking my hand she gently directed it to her smooth bald pussy. "This will give you something to play with while I'm down here working on Mr. Happy," she said with a smile as she ran her oily fingers up and down my aching cock.

She pulled another bottle of oil or lube from the shelf under the table, filled her hand and wrapped it around my shaft. It wasn't warm like most of the other oil; it was actually cool but felt so good. And as she slowly started stroking me, I began exploring the area between her legs. She was shaved clean -- or maybe even more than shaved, as there wasn't even the slightest hint of any stubble. She was as smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom and to my pleasant surprise she was already wet, allowing my fingers to effortlessly glide between her puffy vertical lips.

Maya softly oohed and aahed as I slowly slid my fingers back and forth along her slippery slit, and I'm sure I was making similar oral expressions of satisfaction as she continued to slowly slide her oily hands up and down my throbbing staff. Eventually she cradled my aching member with both hands and softly massaging the ring of tender flesh where my penis head meets the shaft with both of her oily thumbs. As my moment of fulfillment approached, she bent over and softly took the head of my engorged Johnson in her mouth. She was going to let me come in her mouth which really shocked me -- but considering the other events of the day, I was getting used to surprises.

As my magical moment approached, she started sliding an oily finger up and down that little area between my ass hole and my balls, while at the same time gently massaging the base of my shaft right in front of my nut sack. Oh my God, that did it. With her lips sealed tightly around the top of Mr. Happy, I unloaded like I hadn't unloaded in years. It was rockets, shooting stars, and everything any man could dream of. It was truly amazing, and I was left exhausted, breathless and totally drained -- all at the same time.

She held her lips tightly to the head of my dick until I was completely through. Whether she swallowed or not, I have no idea. My eyes had rolled so far back into my head, I could almost see my brain. Besides, what did I care about how she handled my expression of gratitude? My entire body was shaking and in near convulsions, so it was all I could do to just breathe.

As I slowly regained my composure, I next heard her say, "Wow Michael, that was astounding. You must have really needed that."

Still trying to catch my breath, I said, "Maya, YOU are astounding. And yes, I did need that. I haven't had sex in probably over a year. And I think you may have just caught me up."

She laughed, "Oh I haven't caught you up Michael, I think I may have just awakened a sleeping giant," she said as she stroked and tickled my slowly softening member. "So, unless I can do anything else for you, I think we're done here for the day," she said stepping back from the table.

"Oh Maya, I think you've done enough, I'm not even sure I can walk," I responded.

With that, she helped me off the table and made sure I was able to stand unassisted. As soon as I was successfully standing on my own, she turned to gather her clothes. Before leaving the room, she said, "Michael, you're welcome to shower again if you wish, take your time, and once you're dressed, I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Thank you," I managed to say. Still naked, she flashed me an alluring smile and a quick wink, before turning and heading for the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

After a quick shower to remove some of the massage oil and getting dressed, I returned to the spa lobby as instructed. She thanked me again for spending my afternoon with her and as I was about to head back upstairs, she said, "Maybe we can spend some time in the tub together on your next visit. I'll introduce you to that other happy ending we discussed." She had a huge but sincere smile on her face and though I had no idea when I'd be back in New York, the idea was very intriguing.

I sincerely thanked her again for the amazing experience and assured her I'd consider an alternate ending on my next visit.

Upon reaching the main floor, I was promptly met by one of the front door greeters who instead of directing me to the library where Julian and I had enjoyed a Scotch earlier; she escorted me up a majestically sweeping staircase to a larger bar on the second floor. Julian was sitting at a horseshoe shaped booth and upon seeing me jumped up to greet me.

"Well, did Maya treat you alright," he asked with a smile.

"Oh yes, very nice," I responded as we slid into opposite sides of the booth.

"Good, I hope she didn't rub you the wrong way," he said with an impish grin.

The double entendre didn't escape me, but I simply smiled and said, "Oh no, it was very nice -- she was wonderful." I knew he was aware of the sexual nature of the massage and again, it seemed a little creepy, but still very much appreciated.

"Well great," Julian went on. "I haven't order drinks yet as I've got another special treat for you -- and they should be here any minute."

And just then, as if on cue, two ravishing young beauties came walking in.

"Oh, here they are," Julian chimed as he slid out of the booth to greet them.

Following his lead, I also slid out and stood to be introduced.

"Michael, I'd like you to meet two very special friends of mine," Julian said as they approached our table. "This is Sienna, and this is Ashley."

Both of them extended their hands to shake mine, and unlike the women I'd met earlier in the day in the NOVIC offices, their handshakes were much softer and more feminine.

"Nice to meet you," I said to each of them as I shook their hands.

And both responded almost in unison, "It's so nice to meet you Michael, we've heard so much about you."

Both girls slid into the booth first and scooted to the back, leaving the outsides of the bench for me and Julian. And just as we were getting settled, a waitress appeared out of nowhere with a round of drinks.

"Michael, I took the liberty of ordering you a Rob Roy, I hope that is alright," Julian said as the drinks were being served. "Our bartender here is absolutely amazing -- and since you're in New York," he added.

"Oh yea, that's great," I said. "I'm not sure the last time I had a Rob Roy." Even though I think I did remember, it was an office Christmas party maybe two or three years ago. I do love a nice dry and icy cold Rob Roy; I just rarely order them as most bartenders either don't know how to make them or make them too sweet. Plus, I sort of consider them a treat reserved for special occasions. Well, this certainly was a special occasion, so I guess it was appropriate.

Julian was having the same as me, and both girls were served what I assumed were Cosmopolitans, which certainly seemed appropriate considering their party appearance.

Sienna was fair skinned with dark, almost black, hair cut in a page boy with large bangs. It gave her that Uma Thurman look in Pulp Fiction. She was wearing an extremely short and rather snug fitting straight black dress. The dress was sleeveless with a low-cut rounded neckline that very effectively displayed her ample endowment. She was wearing a triple strand pearl necklace which was compressed as it dangled down her bodacious cleavage leaving the lower third of the strands to swing suspended from her breasts.

Ashley on the other hand was a strawberry blonde with hair of large looping curls that surrounded her face like a frame and fell just past her bare shoulders. Her skin was a light golden tan, and she was wearing an iridescent Champagne colored cocktail or party dress. Her hem line was every bit as short as Sienna's and plunging neckline clearly gave the impression there was no way she could be wearing a bra. Her cleavage may have been less dramatic than Sienna's, but still very intriguing, and was accented by an impressive diamond pendent.

The pendent was a single teardrop diamond on a white gold chain. I have no idea if it was real or not, not that it really mattered. The point was to draw your attention to the center of her chest and to what lay to the left and right immediately beneath that shimmering fabric -- and to that point, it worked very well.

Though I got the impression neither girl may have been native-born Americans, their English was near flawless. They were both apparently well-educated, well-traveled and certainly seemed highly intelligent. They were at ease discussing everything from current events to sports, but most flattering, they truly seemed interested in me and whatever I had to say.

As the evening progressed, the club began to fill. Mostly your typical Manhattan businessman types, and generally with a young lady at their side. A quartet of three musicians and a female singer soon took the small stage in the center of the club adjacent to a polished dance floor. I generally don't like live music while I'm trying to carry on a conversation, however for this group I made a pleasant exception.

I don't remember the band's name, but the singer introduced them, and all I really remember was that they were from Argentina. Their music was soft, sultry and the female singer would generally alternate singing one song in Spanish and then one in English. Her voice was highly seductive and though I'm generally not a dancer, over the course of the next hour or so, Julian and I both took turns on the dance floor with each girl.

Sometime around seven o'clock, the band took a break and Julian said with a clap of his hands, "Well, it looks like it's time for dinner -- anyone hungry?"

Before I could say a word. "We are," both girls said in unison.

And so, off we went with Julian in the lead. His black BMW was already at the curb and as the valet held the back-door open, both girls jumped in. So, I took the shotgun seat as Julian ran around to the driver's side. The restaurant was only about three or four blocks away, so again we probably could have walked. But Julian's driving just added one more element of excitement to an already pretty eventful day. And it was now clear why both girls opted for the back seat.

The restaurant was one of those trendy American bistros. Julian pulled up right in front and two valets had the car doors open before I could even find the door handle. There was clearly a waiting line for a table, but not for us. The hostess greeted us at the door and immediately led us to an intimate table for four in the proverbial 'dark romantic corner.'

It was actually a booth, much like the one at the Alhambra Club, but this time we were apparently sitting boy-girl, as I was strategically sandwiched between Sienna and Ashley. And just like all of my earlier experiences with Julian, menus were not an option. We started with an amuse-bouche of thinly sliced salmon, Asian pear and caviar served with a glass of bubbly.

Then an appetizer trio of three of the most amazing ceviche I have ever tasted; this was served with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. Then a Caprese salad of heirloom tomatoes and fresh handmade mozzarella, served with a glass of Pinot Grigio. The main course was one of my all-time favorites, prime rib, blood rare, accompanied with a cheese and garlic potato casserole, garnished with some sort of flash fried spinach. This was served with an incredible French Cabernet. And again, the only reason I mention the menu is that I could not have possibly picked a more perfect meal. I guess Julian knew me a lot better than I thought.

Throughout the entire meal, if Sienna and Ashely had sat any closer to me, it would have bruised my hips as well as theirs. But I couldn't complain as they we're both absolutely gorgeous and I could not have asked for better dinner companions. They were both, smart, funny, good listeners and always a girl after my own heart -- they cleaned their plates (though they were given much smaller portions than me and Julian).

As the dinner plates were removed from the table, I was pleased to see that there wasn't going to be a dessert course, as I was absolutely stuffed, and I certainly didn't need any more alcohol. To close the meal, we were simply served coffee and small house-made candies. A bottle of Cognac was placed on the table, but I wasn't surprised that no one touched it.

The girls excused themselves to go powder their noses and as Julian and I returned to our seats, he asked with a big grin, "Well?"

"Well, what?" I responded -- though I knew what he meant.

"Sienna or Ashely," he said. "They are dying to know which one of them gets to go back to the Four Seasons with you tonight -- of course you could take both if you like."

This wasn't really a surprise, but considering the circumstances, I figured I should at least look surprised. Both girls had had their hands all over me all evening and I actually would have been shocked if the evening had simply ended with a handshake.

"Julian," I said slowly. "I'm very flattered -- and both girls are very nice, actually very beautiful. But I just don't think I'm up for that." It just seemed a little too, put up for me, and besides, they were both a good ten to fifteen years younger than me. Which normally wouldn't be a problem, but it just seemed like some sort of contest where I was the grand prize.

For the first time today, Julian looked a little blank, like he didn't know what to say. And I certainly didn't want to appear ungrateful, so I quickly added, "To be honest, I would have been very happy with Gina tonight."

His face lit up, "Well there are two girls in the ladies' room that will be terribly disappointed, but I bet Gina will be absolutely delighted," he said as he reached into his jacket pocket for his cell phone.

I honestly didn't think he even knew who Gina was, but apparently, he did. In the course of the next three or four minutes, he'd sent as many texts, and probably received at least two back. "Sienna and Ashely are both disappointed, but they understand. I'll just have to find some way to make it up to them," he said with a devilish grin. "And you have one very excited Gina waiting for you at the hotel."

I was speechless. I really did think Gina was about the sexiest woman I'd met in years, but the fact that she was available, and available with just a few clicks of Julian's phone did surprise me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep," Julian said with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. "She will be waiting in the hotel bar for you. I'll have the restaurant valet drive you over to the hotel."

"Okay," I said, still not sure this was really happening.

"Don't worry about Sienna and Ashely," Julian said. "I'll explain -- now go and have a good time. You have a very beautiful and sexy woman waiting for you."

I uncorked the Cognac and put a quick splash in my coffee, both to cool it and to give me a jolt of courage. "Okay, I'm off -- oh and tell Sienna and Ashley I had a wonderful evening," I said as I slugged down the still hot coffee.

"Of course," Julian said as he reached to shake my hand. "And have a wonderful evening yourself and a safe trip back home."

As I reached the sidewalk in front of the restaurant, the valet was already standing next to Julian's BMW holding the passenger door open for me. It was probably only four or five blocks to the Four Seasons Hotel, but I assumed the driver was killing time, as he drove much slower than Julian and pretty much gave me the scenic tour of Midtown Manhattan. He stretched the normal three-minute drive out to about twenty minutes. And as we pulled up in front of the Four Seasons, I still wasn't really expecting Gina to be there. But as I walked across the hotel lobby towards the bar, there she was.

She had seriously impressed me earlier that day with her wit and charm. But leaning against the bar was about the most beautiful woman I think I had ever seen. She was wearing a dark blue satin evening gown, spaghetti straps at the top, hem just brushing the top of her stiletto heels, and a slit up the side to within several inches of her waist. She had one foot on the bar rail, a glass of wine in one hand and the other arm resting on the bar. Her hair was down, and she looked like the classic femme fatale if I've ever seen one.

"Hi handsome," she said as I approached her. "Can I buy you a drink?"

For the second time within thirty minutes, I was speechless. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again," I finally managed to say as I reached for her hand.

"It was our destiny Michael," she said as she tipped her glass towards me, "Now how about that drink?"

"Oh no Gina, I think I've had enough to drink tonight, thank you," I said.

"Well then that just leaves one thing to do," she said. And with the wine glass still in hand she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the lobby.

I knew I didn't have the room key or even my luggage, but I figured she had all the details under control and at this point, again I was just along for the ride. As we approached the elevator, she pressed the up button and gently bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation, we silently stood waiting for the door to slide open. Unexpectedly as we stepped into the elevator car, but before the door could close behind us, another couple also stepped in. Gina had already pressed the button for the 23rd floor and let out an auditable sigh as the other couple joined us in the close quarters of the elevator.

Gina nudged me to the back of the car and seemed pleased when the gentleman pressed the button for a much lower floor. For as soon as the other couple step out on their floor, and the elevator doors closed behind them, Gina turned to face me. She threw her free arm around my neck and kissed me squarely on the lips. As the elevator shot up the next dozen or so floors, Gina pressed her body into mine. Due to her high heels, we were just about the same height and Gina took advantage of this by pressing her lips firmly into mine and aggressively exploring my mouth with her tongue. All without spilling a single drop of wine which she held safely out to the side.