The Alhambra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the elevator chimed that we had reached the 23rd floor, she finally broke her lip lock on me, grabbed my hand and almost drug me from the car and down the hall. She never looked at the directional signs, as she obviously knew where we were going.

Suddenly at the end of the hall we stopped in front of room 2320 and she pushed me against the door and again planted her lips against mine. Normally at this point I would have been looking for the room key, but apparently, she was looking for my tonsils with her tongue.

Finally breaking her lip lock on me for the second time, she handed me the nearly empty wine glass and taking the purse from her shoulder, withdrew the magnetic room key. I guess she had it all along which made me wonder what would have happened if I'd brought Siena or Ashley with me? Oh well, I guess I'll never know, I was just glad it turned out the way it did.

As she pushed the door to room 2320 open, I have to admit, I was quite impressed. It wasn't a Penthouse or the Presidential Suite, but it was damn close. Straight ahead was a rather large and very nicely furnished living room. To the left was a small but again nicely outfitted kitchen with regular size appliances and a bar open to the living area. To the right was a powder room and then further down, the door to the bedroom. Both the living room and the bedroom had floor to ceiling windows looking south toward Midtown Manhattan and down the lower East Side.

Gina took the wine glass from me and placed it on the bar. As she directed me towards the center of the room, she motioned towards the silver bowl of strawberries and the iced bottle of Champagne on the coffee table. As I strolled towards the plate glass to take in the amazing view, she picked up the two Champagne flutes and asked, "Champagne?"

Still in awe over the magnificent surroundings, I said, "No I think I've had enough to drink this evening," as I continued to stare out the window.

She put the glasses back down on the table and gently hugging me from behind, placed a sweet wet kiss on my neck. "The view is even better from the bedroom," she whispered in my ear.

I fully understood the invitation and as my pants were suddenly getting uncomfortably tight, I turned to face her and said, "Okay."

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The view of course was the same, but the lights were dimmer and as we approached the windows she said, "See what I mean," as she began nibbling on my neck and running her hands across my chest.

"I think it is the same," I said with a slight chuckle.

She ignored that remark and said, "Don't you think the Chrysler Building looks like a giant phallic symbol?"

The Chrysler Building was about twenty blocks to the south and with its classic stainless-steel parapet shining brightly against the Manhattan skyline it did look surprisingly virile.

"I have always admired it," I said. "But mostly for its Art Deco styling; I've never really thought of it as a phallic symbol," I added with a slight laugh.

"You will now," she said. And with that she took my shoulder, turned me to face her, and slowly sank to her knees running her hands down my chest. As her fingertips reached my belt, she nimbly unbuckled my belt and sensuously unzipped my pants. My dick had been hard since she kissed me in the elevator, but now it was so hard it hurt. Hurt at least until she wrapped her sultry lips around it, for at that moment any sensation of pain instantly transformed into utter heavenly bliss.

I have had many blow jobs in my life, but absolutely nothing like this. I'd only met Gina ten hours earlier and here she was sucking my dick, standing in front of a plate glass window on the twenty-third floor of a five-star hotel. This was beyond my wildest fantasies, and I didn't want it to come to an end. But cum I would if she didn't stop, and I was in no hurry for this fantasy to abruptly reach a conclusion.

Before reaching the inevitable consequences of her actions, she released her oral grip on me and seductively stood to kiss my lips. "I want -- you -- to -- fuck me -- Michael," she whispered between kisses. And with that, she turned her back to me and hiked her floor length evening dress up to her waist and bent overexposing her gloriously toned ass.

I continued to be speechless as I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me and before I could grab my dick to guide it to the waiting target, her hand appeared from between her legs, and she pulled me towards her eagerly awaiting savory muffuletta. As my engorged gland met her sweet vertical lips, I was astonished at how wet she was and how effortlessly I slid in.

She placed one foot on the window ledge, which was only a few inches above the floor, and moved her other foot a little further out into the room to give me more access. She then braced herself by leaning forward and placing one hand on the window frame and the other on her knee. She was preparing herself for a vigorous drilling and drill her I did.

With the lights of lower Manhattan spread out before us and the fact that we were probably visible to five million potential voyeurs, if they would just look up, was unbelievably erotic. As I fully entered her and my pelvis slapped hard against her naked ass, she let out the most alluring moan -- a deep moan of intense pleasure and hedonistic indulgence -- which only induced me to pound her harder and faster.

"Whoa cowboy," she gasped as she tried to catch her breath. "We've got all night lover and I need you to pace yourself," she admonished softly as she reached between her legs again and raked her nails gently across my balls.

I immediately tried to slow down, but to my surprise, as I slowed my stroke, she picked up the pace of slapping her ass into my groin. So, the net effect was about the same and in just a matter of minutes I was ready to explode.

"Gina," I gasped as I put both hands on her hips. "I can't hold it any longer."

And with that she slammed her hips one more time hard against me and held it there while wiggling her tail like a frisky puppy. I interpreted that as the signal to let go -- and let go I did. Though I had just had a massive climatic eruption at the hands of Maya only hours earlier, this one topped it. And I can understand why, the orgasm Maya so skillfully coaxed from me was primarily mechanical -- this one was passionate. A woman I actually had an interest in, fucking her in a way I had never fucked a woman before, in front of a plate glass window where who knows how many unseen eyes could be watching us.

I held myself tightly against her ass for as long as I could. When her pussy muscles finally stop milking my softening pecker for every drop of creamy expression my nut sack could produce, I pulled out and breathlessly exclaimed, "Gina that was absolutely amazing."

She slowly returned to a standing position and let the hem of her dress drop back to the floor. As she turned to face me, she said, "Michael, you're an amazing man. I can't tell you how much I needed that -- and how much I loved it."

The implication was that she hadn't had sex in a long time. I have no idea what a long time was to her, but regardless of the length of her celibacy, mine probably had been longer (other than my recent experience with Maya of course) and there is no way she could have been any more grateful than I was.

I tried to say something, but I was breathless and still standing in front of the window, with my pants down around my ankles. Gina had the most alluring smile on her face as she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me as passionately as she had in the elevator, all the while nudging me backwards toward the bed. As my feet hit the edge of the bed, she broke her lip lock on me and pushed me backwards.

My feet flew up in the air as I landed backwards on the bed. Gina grabbed my ankles in mid-air, quickly pulled off my shoes and socks before sliding off my pants and shorts. And though it was unbuttoned, I was still wearing my dress shirt which she motioned for me to slip out of. As she neatly folded my clothes and placed them on a chair next to the window, I realized I was totally naked, and she appeared to be still fully dressed. She had already slipped out of her high heels, and I now knew she wasn't wearing any underwear, which I also realized she wasn't wearing downstairs in the bar either, so her dress was likely all that remained.

Returning to my side of the bed, and standing directly in front of me, she bent to grab the hem of her dress, pulled the dress up over her hips and this time all the way up and over her head. She was now as naked as the day she was born. But oh my God had she ever developed and what a truly gorgeous woman she had matured into. Her olive complexion covered her entire body, with no hint of tan lines. Her all-natural boobs were as round and full as her bodacious hips. And to my pleasant surprise, she was well trimmed and yet not completely shaved as Maya was.

The completely shaved thing sort of bothers me. Oh, I liked it on Maya alright, as it was cute on her muscular body, and it certainly made fingering her extremely erotic. But to be honest, I like my women to be adult women, and Gina was absolutely all the woman I'd ever dreamed of. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and sculptured into sort of a delicately tapered triangle. Her pussy lips were full, with just the slightest hint of her clit showing at the top. I could not have created a more perfect female in my wildest fantasies.

After allowing me a moment to admire her feminine form, she nudged me to the center of the bed and laid down next to me. She snuggled up close and resumed kissing me before starting her journey down my neck, across my chest and stomach to my southern regions. I had never had a woman give me a blowjob after just having sex with her, but apparently Gina relished it.

She lovingly slurped my dick back into her mouth, while gently cradling my nut sack and gently raking her fingernails across and around my balls. I found this so incredibly stimulating that I couldn't help but reach for her legs as I attempted to pull her hips closer so I could start my own exploration of her Southern Hemisphere. Feeling my fingers tugging at her legs, she quickly obliged me by moving her rear end around for easier access and my fingers soon found her slippery vertical lips.

Her pussy was still soaking wet from the fucking and my fingers easily slid in and out and all around that marvelous slit between her legs.

I'm generally not much of a fan of the '69' position, but the urge to lick her as she sucked my dick was overwhelming. I tried to pull her on top of me, but she instead rolled onto her side and pulled me over on to mine. She then lifted one leg to give my face full access to her crotch while never breaking the suction on what she had in her mouth.

I had never eaten a girl out after fucking her, but my fraternity brothers had always told me, 'big game hunters always eat what they shoot.' So, I figured it must be time. I slid my tongue back and forth several times -- hey it wasn't so bad. In fact, it was pretty erotic. My dick was quickly recovering due to Gina's oral efforts and licking her gooey coochie was only getting me harder. I guess my college buddies knew what they were talking about.

I really wasn't planning on coming in her mouth, as I assumed, she was just trying to suck me back to an erection so we could fuck again. But after about two or three minutes of me licking her sloppy slit and sucking gently on her clit -- she started to come. And oh my God did she come. I guess she had been saving it up for me because once she started squirting, she just could not stop. Her pussy literally gushed, and I had to stop licking several times just to take a breath to keep from drowning.

Of course, this intense orgasm of hers only served to bring on mine. I had probably shot the biggest load of my life only ten minutes earlier, but she somehow still managed to coax another intense blast out of me. I have no idea how much spunk I actually had left, but between her moans of pleasure, I could hear her swallowing hard -- several times. So, there must have been something.

When we finally rolled away from each other we were both totally spent. She flung her arms out across the bed and was panting like a marathon runner. I would have asked her if she was alright, but I was exhausted myself and could barely speak. When I was finally able to regain my voice again, I gasped, "Gina that was absolutely amazing -- for a second time."

"Michael," she answered still gasping for breath herself, "you're the sexiest man I have ever met, not to mention the most incredible lover."

Considering the circumstances, I wasn't sure if I totally believed her, but God was it nice to hear her say it. She really knew how to stroke a man's ego as well as his cock.

Over the next four or five hours, we made love at least three more times. The Champagne, strawberries and chocolate were all consumed before one o'clock that morning. And before we finally fell asleep, I think it's fair to say we'd used every square inch of the California King making love in every way I knew, plus a few I'd never even dreamed of.

The next sound I remember hearing was Gina's voice talking to someone at the front door. I glanced over at the windows, and I realized that at some point during the night Gina had closed the curtains. However, it must have been morning, as sun light was streaming in through the gaps in the drapery.

Moments later Gina reappeared in the bedroom door wearing a hotel robe. "Breakfast is served," she said with a smile.

"Breakfast?" I stuttered.

"Yes love," she cooed. "That was room service and breakfast is on the table -- or would you rather have it in bed?"

"Oh no -- not in bed," I managed to say. "I'll get up. What time is it?"

"It's almost eight," she said. "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Gina, I slept like a baby -- I can't believe it's eight o'clock," I said while sliding off the bed looking for another robe.

As I emerged from the bathroom and walked into the front room, Gina and the room service waiter had moved the table over in front of the windows -- Gina must have realized how impressed I was with the view. The table had been completely set with white table linens, China plates and stemmed glass wear. And again, one of my favorite breakfasts -- eggs benedict, fresh fruit, and French press coffee. I was really beginning to get suspicious. On this entire trip, I never touched a menu or ordered a damn thing, yet everything offered to me, could not have been a more perfect choice.

After breakfast, Gina excused herself to the bathroom and left me to read the New York Times. Upon emerging freshly showered and dressed in jeans and a silk blouse, I realized she must have had a change of clothes already in the room. She put her arms around me and kissed me. "I've got to run now. I had a wonderful evening, and you are the sexiest man alive," she said after a lingering and sultry kiss.

I started to get up from my chair, but she nudged me back down. "Thank you, Gina," I said almost blushing.

"Thank you, Michael," she whispered. "Thank you for selecting me and for making me the luckiest girl alive last night."

I was blushing now -- and speechless.

"Sit and enjoy your coffee," she whispered with her lips just inches from mine. "All of your clothes are in the closet. I won't be your driver this morning. But Miguel, will meet you downstairs at 10:30 and drive you to the airport. You'll be there in plenty of time for your flight home." She then gave me one more long, lingering kiss, before turning and heading towards the door.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked as she reached for the door handle.

"Every time you're in New York, lover," she said as she opened the door and blew me one more kiss. And then she was gone.

Miguel was in the hotel lobby at 10:30 as promised. He professionally and efficiently drove me to the airport but compared to Gina; it was nowhere near as enjoyable a ride.

I arrived back in the office just after five that afternoon. As I opened the office door with my briefcase hanging from my shoulder, I was surprised to find the office deserted and nearly dark. The only light in the office was coming from the conference room.

As I approached the conference room door, I saw Cindy intensely reading the NOVIC agreement which was spread all over the table. Seeing me standing at the doorway, she jumped to her feet and rushed to greet me with a warm hug and a huge smile.

"Did you have a successful trip, Michael?" she asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Somehow, I think you know I did, Cindy," I replied. "In fact, I think you may know me better than I know myself. What on earth did you tell them?"

"Michael," she said as her face confirmed my suspicions. "You work so hard and ask for so little for yourself. You deserved a special treat -- or treatment should I say," she added almost breaking into a laugh.

"Do any other of the employees know about my 'special treatment?'" I asked worried that my personal life was now posted for all to see on the company web site.

"No Michael," she responded in a more serious voice, but still maintaining her devilish grin. "That was purely my special treat. You may have just made many of us millionaires and you deserve a little indulgence occasionally."

"It scares me that you know so much about me," I said. "So where is everybody?"

"They're all at Fido's celebrating," she said. "Drop your bag and let's go."

"See...," I said as I dumped my briefcase on the conference room table. "You do know me too well -- way too well."