The Alien Incubator Pt. 04

Story Info
Late alien pregnancy: threeway, servicing, & birth ceremony.
4.3k words
4.72
13.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are, at the start of my last quarter of a year pregnant with alien babies. It's been kinda intense so far, as you undoubtedly know. Fun, though. Very fun at times. Hopefully more of those times are coming. Now let's find out together just how far I can push my gravid preggo ass...

THE TENTH MONTH

At ten months along, I was measuring larger than full-term with triplets. I was extremely, ridiculously large. I'm not sure if the usual phenomenon of the fetuses "dropping" into birthing position was relevant given the genesis of this pregnancy, but either way my bump was too huge and heavy to avoid gravity's pull. It pointed down at a rather alarming angle. And it shot out from the rest of my torso dramatically, protruding by maybe two feet, it looked like. I'm not a tall person, so a belly adding that level of dimension to me looked even more striking than it might on a taller, more reasonably-proportioned pregnant person. Stretch marks had undeniably developed, as had some strained blood vessel-related skin reddening. A body was not meant to grow in this way, and mine was not responding entirely kindly to this extreme level of swelling.

I had a somewhat bizarre vaginal discharge going on by this point, not entirely an occurrence alien to standard pregnancy but quite probably alien in nature this time. The fluid constantly escaping me seemed to be the exact same semen-ish fluid I had been ejaculating for months. It dripped out of me slowly, like I'd always just received a creampie and gravity constantly pulled the load out of me one drop at a time. Could this be the alien hormones preparing me for birth via a sort of lubrication? That was my best guess at the moment. Whatever it was, it was only sexy in theory. A messy pain in the ass in practice, honestly.

A bit more positively, I'd developed a prominent outie navel for the first time in a pregnancy (or ever, for that matter). My belly button had begun to pop several weeks prior, becoming flush with the rest of my belly's flesh then eventually protruding beyond it. It was now rigid and unmistakable as an inch-long outie, a tiny erection at the apex of my swollen bump. Hot stuff! Very fun to massage as the focal point of my otherwise fairly smoothly-rounded midsection.

I called my nude beach couple friends Stacie and Kyle and we decided I'd go over to their place for a little fun. They never ended up questioning my absurd size or unrealistically long gestational period, which was a big relief. Upon my arrival my colossally engorged breasts were driving me crazy. They were very uncomfortable, desperately requiring my milk be expressed ASAP. I let my hosts know and they asked what they could do to help. It only took a moment of consideration to figure out the best answer to this question. We headed straight to the bedroom and they helped me peel off my tight maternity clothes. I laid on my back on their bed, one of them on either side of me. And they breastfed from me. It was pretty damn hot; I was blown away that this act hadn't occurred to me to try previously. They suckled for about 15 minutes, definitely getting multiple ounces each. The milk dripped sloppily from Kyle's mouth, stickily down my hefty breast and his chin and chest. Stacie drank more cleanly and quietly. I very much enjoyed both drinkers attached to my tits.

Once I was comfortably drained they assumed kneeling positions next to me while I continued my supine situation. "What do you want to do next?" Stacie asked. I was able to get Kyle's cock in my hand without moving my ass, so that's what I went with. He was already hard, having been playing with himself some during the breastfeeding. I stroked slowly and deliberately, looking straight into his eyes as he hungrily took in my gravid physique. After a minute of silently watching me jerk off her husband, Stacie began enthusiastically rubbing my belly. "Your belly is so huge," she said in a breathy, sexy voice. "You're just about to burst, aren't you?" I loved a bit of slightly dirty talk about my hugeness, it turned out. She kept rubbing all the round and soft bits of me, really getting in there and exploring the entirety of the bump as Kyle watched her every movement.

"I need you in my mouth" was the conclusion Stacie arrived at after the massage had gone on for six or seven minutes. She positioned herself ever so carefully above my belly, somehow managing to hold herself high enough to only rest gently on my ultra-protruding center. It was almost comfortable, definitely acceptable for the time it took to be eaten out by a sexy woman. Her pussy wound up right at my face, too, of course; so I began eating her out in turn, my hand continuing to work Kyle all the while. My hormonal sensitivity and her knowledgeable technique combined to create a whirlwind of pleasure. It felt like my cunt was delightfully on fire, about as alive as it had ever been. Every sensation was enhanced, brought into focus under the powerful sensory microscope of this intense pregnancy. I tried my best to return the favor, hampered most by my own moans as they escaped my mouth. Stacie's pussy was nicely flavored and nicely hairless (unlike mine!). Her clit seemed swollen in my mouth, increasingly so as I continued sucking and tonguing it. She released more than her share of moans, too.

Kyle's dick was getting ever harder in my hand, probably approaching climax. "Fuck me, Kyle," I managed with his wife's cunt never leaving my mouth. He moved himself into position down at my crotch and maneuvered himself to enter me while his wife kept sucking my clit, his abdomen pushing into the top of her head with each thrust. The pressure of my pussy being filled while I continued to be orally stimulated was divine. A pregnant woman was meant to be serviced by two at once, simple as that. He humped for three or four minutes before his rhythm turned jaggedly orgasm-adjacent. I removed my face from Stacie's crotch to let one of my greatest desires be known: "Finish on my belly."

Stacie quickly removed herself from her position covering my entire midsection, taking Kyle in her hand once he'd exited my pussy. She jerked him off quickly right over the bump, finishing him within another 30 seconds. He shot far and long, his load gratifyingly voluminous. My belly was more than big enough to contain the whole of it, of course. Stacie started spreading the cum around me without even needing prompting, apparently very much on the same page as me. The whole bump was coated in short order as Kyle watched his wife play with his seed on the belly of another woman. By the look of everyone's widened eyes, the sight was pretty hot for all of us.

Once I was fully coated and she was finished playing in the mess, Stacie leaned her head over and began licking the load off of me. Kyle tried to stroke himself to this sexy image but seemed to find his refractory period still ongoing. He moved to between my legs instead, rapidly finding my clit and proceeding to suck on it. His wife licked me entirely clean as he licked my cunt to another climax for yours truly. Kyle's cunnilingus method might have been clumsier than his wife's, but it was enthusiastic and more than enough to get me off again. It didn't take much at the moment, as the many acts the three of us had engaged in had my head spinning and libido positively raging. I secretly harbored the fantasy that these two would ask me to move in with them for the remainder of my pregnancy and would service me 24/7. I'd masturbate thinking about this distant possibility later, that was for certain.

Considering the dalliance, I felt I'd been much more attracted to Stacie than to Kyle. I was attracted to Kyle and everything, but servicing and being serviced by a woman apparently did more for me at this moment. Had my more-intense-than-ever horniness awakened something latent within me, forever turning me on to the possibilities of women? Or was a bit of lesbianism just another oddity brought on by alien gestational hormones? Couldn't say for sure. I hoped the former, honestly. If true, that would bring a whole 50% of the world into sexual relevance for me going forward. That was an attractive and arousing proposal indeed. I wondered if I'd be a hornier person in general following this pregnancy's sexual revelations. It was hard to imagine losing my libido, but I had been inside it for a solid 10 months at this point. Hard to conceptualize a less horny version of myself when I'd been so horny for so long. I really enjoyed being turned on near-constantly. It had truly been a fun pregnancy thus far, on balance.

THE ELEVENTH MONTH

By this point I could barely even move; I found myself on self-prescribed bed rest. My size made being on my feet for any appreciable amount of time distinctly unpleasant, moving around on my feet far worse. I rarely left the house unless absolutely necessary. When I was on my feet, things didn't go so well. Hard as it was to baby-proof a home, preggo-proofing was even harder. How could you redesign the layout of your home so that an impossibly protruding belly doesn't smash into or knock absolutely everything over, and painfully at that? You simply couldn't. I was nearly the same size now as the dang Octomom had been at the peak of her ridiculous pregnancy. I'd have needed a mansion's-worth of space to prevent my gravid self from destroying my more delicate possessions.

Much of my body felt like it was going haywire. My nipples wouldn't stop leaking. Nor would my pussy, whether that was the aforementioned ejaculate-like substance or a bit of urine escaping with my every movement. Swelling was out of control. None of my shoes fit anymore. None of my maternity wardrobe could cover all my many, many curves. Belly movements had gotten progressively more pronounced and common as room in there ran out; the alien babies slammed against the walls of my uterus just about 24/7. The less said about my gastrointestinal issues the better; I'll just mention that in any given moment either far too much or not nearly enough was going on in that department. Smells were nauseously getting to me again, as they had during my morning sickness-ridden early pregnancy. My hair looked absolutely wonderful, incidentally. It truly had that pregnancy hormone glow to it.

Amidst all this turmoil my libido was at least as raging as ever, though I rarely had the energy to do much about it. Darren, one of my favorites of the internet perverts I'd encountered, was now making home visits two or three times per week to satisfy me. He had to do pretty much all the sexual heavy lifting at this point. And that included some literal heavy lifting, as the bump was too massively in the way to be easily worked around. Darren would have to heave the belly up and onto his shoulders and the back of his head in order to go down on me, for instance. I worried he'd suffocate while he was down there, but he remained game and apparently did manage to breathe.

He could still contort himself enough to enter me, but pretty much only in doggystyle. My ass hadn't expanded so far as to outmatch his decent-sized cock; he could overcome my swollen cheeks and get several inches inside me. I could no longer reach down and around my belly to stimulate myself, so in this position I had to rely on less intense vaginal orgasms rather than superior clitoral ones. It was kind of a shame. Also from behind, Darren would frequently fist me. He still had another fist free to massage my clit, so I came to prefer this act to penetrative sex at this point of pregnancy progression. I suppose I'd developed a taste for being stretched out in this fashion a few months back. My pussy would take Darren in up to his wrist without a problem. It still felt like it could've accepted more, but we never pushed things beyond the one hand. On all fours and moaning with someone wrist-deep inside me, I must've looked like more like a cow than a person during these occasions.

Bumpjobs remained a viable way to get Darren off, if not doing all that much for me beyond inspiring general arousal. I could still manage to push his cock down into my belly flesh as he thrusted: that was easy enough. And it was, of course, a solid way to ensure my bump received Darren's load. Sometimes he used the fatty creases between my belly and thighs, working his cock into these crevices and humping away. I very much enjoyed this creative use of my bloated body. Darren liked it when we played with my lactating tits, too. It had gotten progressively easier to lactate anywhere and everywhere: currently, the challenge was in not leaking my milk all over the place. He'd milk me and soak us both, I'd milk me and soak us both, he'd feed from each tit: anything sufficed that would keep me comfortably drained and him nice and sticky.

As much as I still loved to get a hot load of semen on my belly, my cravings had shifted to include swallowing Darren's cum, too. He'd kneel next to my face, shove his dick right in my mouth and start humping: very little motion was required of me, luckily. It took him a while to get off like this, but I have a big enough mouth that it never really got uncomfortable to hold him in there for a while. I'm not sure why I started desiring more oral loads. I was hungrier for food in general during the pregnancy, which I suppose could be one possible explanation. Anyway, I really came to like it when Darren shot right down my throat.

And he was happy to oblige, as he seemed to be about basically everything. I felt like a preggo queen when I was with him. Darren never questioned why I was as big as I was or pregnant for so long, or why my belly moved with such inhuman dramatics. He'd been honest about the fact that his interest in me would not continue past the pregnancy, though. This saddened me given how great things were between us, but I certainly appreciated his forthrightness. I wondered what would become of me romantically once I was done gestating. I didn't love thinking about that.

THE TWELFTH MONTH

Well, this was it. The end of one wild year.

My size was intense. I was measuring about 60 weeks for a singleton pregnancy. How do they come up with these things? No one's ever been close to pregnant that long, so why does this measurement exist? It's kinda bizarre. But, I suppose it does demonstrate just how large I became. I was sporting a 54" waist at the apex of this pregnancy, if that's at all helpful to visualize. I'd gained 97 pounds, weighing 231 at my heaviest. When pregnant with (all-human) twins, for comparison, you're not supposed to gain more than 45 pounds. So, my weight gain had more than doubled that. I was truly thick, in other words. With my previous pregnancy (my second overall), I had topped the scales at a mere 165 pounds. My belly was far more massive this time. As was literally every other part of me. "Gravid" no longer quite covered it in the end.

My water finally broke in quite dramatic fashion. Darren was paying me a service visit. With all four of our arms lifting my colossal bump out of the way, we'd managed to maneuver ourselves for some missionary-style penis-in-vagina intercourse for the first time in quite a few weeks. It felt great, and I got off from just two or three minutes of quick fucking. My orgasm, though, was accompanied by something else. A flood of liquid was released onto my partner's crotch, and not my usual alien-pregnancy ejaculate. It was alarming at first, naturally. Had my bladder accidentally erupted? Was this something broken within me, potentially something alien in nature? Once the slightly sweet smell hit me, though, I flashed back to my previous two labors and knew that this was just my water breaking. The scent was unmistakable, olfactory memory being such a powerful phenomenon.

I called the babies' alien parents, "Jim" and "Laura," who had told me they wanted to be contacted as soon as my labor began. They'd been staying nearby for the past few weeks as they waited for me to officially enter the process of childbirth. I'd been assured that I would have plenty of time to meet up with them and still safely deliver the babies. Couldn't be sure how they knew this so certainly, but they had tended to be trustworthy thus far so I went with it.

Contractions had been going on for several hours, I realized on my way over to their hotel. I had been writing them off as Braxton Hicks, but in retrospect they felt to me like the real deal. Painfully insistent, coming at regular intervals, occurring this late in the pregnancy: all the telltale signs had been there. They weren't so close together as to suggest imminent birth just yet, though. I made it into the parents' company with time to spare.

A lot of what constituted the alien birthing process was completely beyond me as it was happening. And it still is. But I'm going to describe it for you anyway, of course.

Their hotel suite was bathed in a familiar red light, the same calming glow that had accompanied the initial news that I'd be carrying alien babies. It brought me instant stress relief once again. A white-sheeted hospital bed, looking extra wide and rather deluxe, occupied the center of their spacious accommodations. I was instructed to disrobe and make my way to lay down on the bed. Jim's and Laura's eyes widened comically at the sight of my giant nude pregnant body as I assumed my supine position at the center of everything.

They disrobed, too, donning latex (or something like it) black jumpsuits once they'd lost their more standard street clothes. The crotches were cut out out of the suits, their genitalia on full display. This was an interesting development indeed. I flashed back to when they'd impregnated me, how sex between the two of them had been part of the proceedings. I wondered if I was similarly in for a sexy show from my hosts on this blessed day.

Jim and Laura traveled around the perimeter of the room lighting candles colored the same shade of red as the calming light. Once they were aflame and their light and oddly pleasant scent hit me, the level of calm in the air definitely felt as though it increased. They each picked up a candle once they'd finished their task, bringing them over to where I was laying. Before I could even think to protest, the lit candles were both above my belly and dripping their wax onto me.

The hot wax only hurt for the briefest of moments when hitting me; once I realized how little discomfort was being inflicted, I decided to hang on and see where they were going with this. They deliberately moved the candles' positions above me, eventually coating the whole of the bump in the brightly colored wax. Apparently finishing applying the material, they both disappeared out of my view for a few minutes. The wax fully dried onto me; when Jim and Laura returned, they very tenderly peeled it off my skin, afterward lifting the product to show me a perfect wax mold of the bump. I wasn't sure why we engaged in this particular activity, but the result was certainly interesting.

Next, the couple took care of my body orally. Jim worked my tits, draining both of them about as much as was humanly possible. It probably took seven or eight minutes per breast, a very thorough feeding indeed. Meanwhile, Laura ate me out comprehensively. She didn't just focus on the clitoris, though there was plenty of that thrown in; her tongue, lips, and suction explored my lips and hole, too. It felt as though her tongue was able to shoot abnormally deep into my opening (much to my pleasure). Was her tongue extra long and extra wide, maybe even inhumanly so? I certainly felt more filled-up than you might expect from your average human tongue. Why did the two of them work me so extensively with their mouths? Might this be some sort of cleansing ritual? Some form of sexy preparation for the most baby-related aspects of my anatomy? Whatever was going on, he relieved a great deal of pressure in my breasts and she got me off three times over. We all seemed to be having a fun labor so far.

12