The Alien Incubator Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they were done with all their licking and sucking, they grabbed a long, black, phallic-shaped instrument and handed it to me. It looked much like a dildo, and when I started to bring the extra-long toy down to my crotch my host couple nodded approvingly: that was indeed its intended use. It had enough length and smartly-designed angularity to it that I could manage to fuck myself with it without having to move my belly out of the way. I'm not great at describing the geometry of alien objects in great detail, but this all somehow worked out. And it was most certainly an "alien object," by the way. The material was Earth dildo-ish, but shinier, even seeming to glow in a way. Its tip, presumably attempting to look like the penis of whatever species it was intended for, had two fake urethra holes. There were suction cup-looking decorations toward its base. This thing was not of our planet, I was sure. When inserted this dildo produced both pleasure and an interesting, pain-numbing pressure within my pussy. This pressure would stay with me well past fucking myself with it, helping greatly with the typically unpleasant sensations of childbirth.

While I worked myself to climax with the new toy, Jim and Laura fucked on the floor in front of me. It seemed their jumpsuits were crotchless for a reason after all. They shifted between missionary, doggy, and reverse cowgirl positions, always at least one of them managing to maintain eye contact with me throughout. Their sex was noiseless, no sounds of pleasure escaping either of their mouths. I found this vaguely unsettling, though no emotions were all that much stronger than "vague" in the calming red light of the suite.

Finally, once I'd finished fucking myself and they'd finished fucking each other, it seemed to be the moment of truth: delivery was at hand. They pulled up two stools to my nude crotch and directed me to "relax and breathe." No pushing was necessary in our odd little situation, apparently. The not-unpleasant pressure that had come on with the dildo usage remained, very little pain being added to the mix as active childbirth commenced. I noticed my contractions return, though their belly-tightening didn't bother me much.

After ten or fifteen minutes of doing my best to breathe and relax, the babies came out of me. I wasn't shown the alien children or kept in the loop as far as delivery progress went. There was no sound from the new babies once they were out, another example of the aliens doing things silently that were usually loud for humans. The only visual contact I had with my surrogate children was a single thin black tentacle slapping onto my upper thigh as one of the babies exited me. I wasn't freaked out, which I'd again attribute to that magical light of theirs. I certainly was curious as to what the entirety of these aliens looked like, though.

Alas, my finding out the answer to this question was not to be. Laura brought the babies out of my line of sight and Jim made sure I was out of the hotel quite quickly. I was feeling pretty much fine as soon as it was over, so his rushing me out of the place wasn't so egregious as it sounds. I had my remaining cash payment and the wax belly mold (a keepsake, it seemed) in hand and was on my way within an hour of delivering their babies. A very efficient species, these aliens.

I'd had a great birthing experience: the mix of sexuality-fueled fertility celebration and baby delivery was a lot of fun and an honor to be the center of. And painless to boot, which was obviously a stark contrast to an all-human affair. The pregnancy itself had been extreme in a lot of ways and far from painless, but a real pleasure as well in a whole lot of ways.

A rather obvious question occurred to me as I walked outside to hail a cab, though: how the hell was I going to top a twinner alien pregnancy?! I was still quite a young woman and didn't feel ready to be done with my surrogacy adventures just yet. I very much liked the idea of successive pregnancies continuing to make me increasingly large. Maybe these aliens would want a set of triplets in a year or two...

12