The Alien Invasion Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Bobbi and Ms. Jill attend a male slave auction.
3.7k words
4.55
9k
6
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has everything, slavery both male and female, lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, gay sex, forced sex, science fiction, punishment, slavery and more. If this is not your thing, please skip my story as I realize this is not for everyone.

Intro

(Bobbi called off her diner party partly because Leah had worn her out and partly because she didn't want to take a chance at missing the slave auction the next morning ­)

The Alien Invasion

Part 4, "Slave Auction"

Bobbi St. James waived her auction card again as she raised the bid from the current 44 million dollars to 88 million dollars. The auction was silent, except for the gasps, the exasperation of the other prominent' s as Bobbi's double bid was felt throughout the crowd.

No other bids came through as Bobbi whispered to the smiling Ms. Jill: "This is too easy."

Ms. Jill had a wild look in her eyes, a look of pure lust.

Bobbi looked up at the lot of 6 male slaves she was just about to own. five of them are clear sheaths and the 6th is a grey sheath.

Bobbi thought to herself, these slaves will need time with Ms. Jill but a couple of them might have enough potential to enter her 5-star clear sheath stud program.

These bodies will need serious training and diet over the next couple of years to achieve the honor of 5 star, but Bobbi has no doubt that Ms. Jill is up to the task.

Up on the stage at her podium with a gavel in her right-hand Ms. Silverman shouted:

"Lot number 0001674 going once, going twice, sold!

Sold to Mistress Bobbi St. James!" The gavel slammed down sending an echo through the now completely silent crowd.

Bobbi and Ms. Jill stood from their front row box seats and made their way to auctioneer.

Ms. Silverman escorted the ladies to her private office to complete the paperwork.

The paperwork hassle will include the transferring of the new slaves' pink slips into the St. James trust which can be time consuming.

Bobbi will then need to deal with the payment, and the most efficient way to do that is to pay through the crypto currencies, Bobbi prefers Fem-Coin as does Ms., Silverman.

. Once inside the air-conditioned office Ms. Jill looked at Ms. Silverman and commented:

"You have an amazing program; I don't know how you keep coming up with such high-quality dick like this."

"Honestly, It's because of the very generous bids and the extremely generous support money from Mistress St. James.

With her support, we have the resources to scour the earth and hand pick the gems."

"The pale, skinny slave in your lot is wild."

"He was a coal worker underground when the invasion happened and slipped through cracks."

"The alien powers turned off their brain sensors not long after the initial takeover."

"The underground workers, and underwater stations, divers etc. were shielded."

"This subject was out on a lake trying to catch fish when we took him"

"My sharpshooter, Lydia, got him square in the ass with the tranquilizer, He yelped like a bitch then ran about 15 yards where he face-planted."

"I'm sure you saw the bruising on his face?"

"We would never intentionally damage the talent"

"When he woke, he struggled hard, tried to fight against his bindings, screaming and yelling... A real wild animal that one."

"Don't worry, we took him straight to the nearest sentry outpost and had him "fixed"."

Ms. Jill looked disappointed, as she would have loved a shot at smacking him around a little.

"He immediately calmed down as soon as the clear sheath covered him, and his mind was set right".

"He has a wild look in his eyes though, I almost kept "it" for myself, breaking him down would be delightful..."

After a couple of hours, the paperwork was finished, and the funds were transferred.

The trio of ladies entered the slave holding area and walked up to the invisible "fence" holding the Bobbi's new 6-pack.

The invisible fence works off the sheaths, kind of like how an old "dog shock collar" used to work before the invasion.

The closer the slave gets to the "outline" of the "fence" the hotter his genitals become.

If he touches the fence the slave is incapacitated, and "it" would be useless to its owner for about a month while recovering from its wounds.

Bobbi scanned over the fresh meat and set her eyes on one of the slaves laying on the ground, sleeping.

Four of them were asleep and two of them were sitting cross legged staring down at the dirt.

Bobbi nodded at Ms. Jill then nodded at the slave that caught her attention. This slave she named Mr. Thick.

Ms. Jill understanding her Mistresses nod's, started barking orders...

The slaves were lined up single file with Mr. Thick in the rear.

Bobbi's two female centuries opened the back doors of her slave transport vehicle and loaded in the first five slaves.

They secured the slave's arms above their heads with hanging cuffs.

The restraints aren't necessary as the slaves don't really have the capacity to revolt, and because of Ms. Jill.

But Bobbi prefers the new talent get used to certain types of cuffs and positions right out of the gate.

Bobbi's Husband Jim was hogtied in the back of the vehicle, squirming around.

He had slobber drippling down from his ball gag puddled on the floor below him.

He looked frightened as the new slaves pilled in one after another, kneeling with their long, limp cocks all touching the floor.

Mr. Thick was loaded into the back of the luxury cab in-between Bobbi and Ms. Jill hands secured to the hanging cuffs which were pulled tight, so his arms were straight up, his knuckles touching the celling of the vehicle.

A spreader bar was placed between his legs forcing them open.

As the vehicle headed toward Bobbi's estate, she told her centuries in the back to have Jim suck the slaves off one at a time.

She wanted each slave with empty balls and a fresh slate for their arrival and chance at making the 5-star program.

The five-star washouts don't get punished they just get assigned regular clear sheath duty, which is servicing Bobbi's employees, the elderly ladies' section, party entertainment etc.

The actual 5-stars get the best treatment a slave could hope for.

They get to be in the presence of and serve royal pussy.

They get to serve Mistress Bobbi personally which is the greatest honor possible.

They also get to service her top tier of executives, Bobbi's besties, family, and her distinguished guests.

The 5-stars also get comfortable beds so they can rest from the rigorous 7-day a week cardio, strength, and muscle-sculpting training and most importantly the stamina and thrust training program.

The stamina training is an edging program where the slave is consistently taken to the brink of orgasm then denied.

This is done a couple of different ways. Manually by Ms. Jill and her talented staff or by the chastity device.

The chastity devices have all been equipped with the edging devices that sync with the slave's body.

The device knows exactly when to back off and bring the slave back down, forcing the slave to go limp. Then it starts over again.

Bobbi and Jill go over the stats and hand pick the clear sheaths that the statics show improve every few days.

This is a proven technique, if the slave can last a little longer each time before being forced to go limp, he is chosen for 5-star training.

There are only nine 5-stars currently as the program has a 95% washout rate.

Ms. Jill leaned over Mr. Thick as Bobbi was stroking his impressive cock and locked lips with her Mistress.

Bobbi accepted and starting swirling tongues with Ms. Jill.

Bobbi's pussy was a mess as it has been more than several hours since she has cum.

Ms. Jill was aware of this, as her own sex was leaking on the leather seats as she slowly circled her clit with one hand and kneaded Mr. Thicke's fully loaded balls with the other.

As the heavenly sent of her mistress filled the huge area in the luxury slave transport vehicle, Ms. Jill instinctively removed her hand from the slave and started tending to Mistress.

Bobbi's thick bush was a wet matted mess as Ms. Jill expertly manipulated her tender folds and hard protruding rose bud.

Bobbi stiffened after just a minute of Ms. Jill's attention, she lifted her dress and sprayed the seats in the front.

With a grunt she hissed:

"That was nice, now suck me"

Ms. Jill slid over the slave and knelt between the goddesses' legs and started to worship.

Ms. Jill was fingering herself to her 3rd orgasm when Mistress exploded into her 4th straight into Ms. Jill's mouth while grinding her hips into her face.

Ms. Jill observed her mistress stroking Mr. Thick faster with lust in her eyes so she scooped up some of her Mistress secretions and lubed the long, fat slave cock.

She helped Bobbi mount the slave and removed her dress.

Bobbi St. James is a site to behold. Her aging but tight delicious body was on full display. Her large natural tits seem to get bigger weekly.

They are very nice with the perfect bounce and jiggle; they have a little extra sag but look perfect on the smoking hot Mistress.

Her curves are very womanly and match her body perfectly.

Bobbi bit her plump lower lipstick covered lip as she mounted Mr. Thick. This is the thickest cock she owns and probably the thickest cock yet discovered, if there was a thicker one, Bobbi would own it.

Bobbi slid her wet sex down the massive cock slowly as her well stretched pussy felt some resistance. She groaned and Ms. Jill rubber her clit at a faster pace.

Bobbi went up and down slowly as her powerful legs flexed, and her wide round ass followed suit.

Bobbi removed Ms. Jill's hand and nodded behind her. Ms. Jill took her place behind Bobbi and started to worship her brown treasure.

Bobbi took over for Jill massaging her own clit at a fast pace and she started adjusting to Mr. Thick.

Her bouncing increased slightly, as did the sloshing sounds.

Ms. Jill's expert tongue snaked all around and in and out of her Mistresses asshole as she kept perfect pace with Bobbi.

Mr. Thick was sweating, groaning, and slightly shaking as the Mistress's pace had sped up.

The Mistress was bucking and grinding on his extra thick cock, she was steaming hot and tight.

Mr. Thick was going to blow...

He looked at his new Mistress and took a chance to speak.

He spoke his first words to his new owner and in an exasperated voice said:

"Devine, beautiful Mistress, I am so sorry, but your beauty has overtaken me."

"I am afraid I am going to cum. I am so sorry, but I can't hold back".

Mr. Thick has been educated by his previous owner and knew damn well it is an honor and a privilege to cum inside a Royal.

He figured his punishment would be less severe for having an orgasm to soon, without permission, than ejaculation inside the royalist of all vaginas which belonged to his new owner.

Bobbi smiled, as this is not unusual for a new slave.

He was probably sold out of desperation from his previous owner to Ms. Silverman's top-notch outfit.

The processing and transportation, the time before the auction, the paperwork can take months.

Mr. Thick hasn't come in quite a while.

Bobbi slapped his face hard and hissed:

"Not yet"

Just then she exploded on the cock.

Her grunting became something like what a Jaguar in the wild would sound like.

Her royal excretions were everywhere.

Ms. Jills face was covered with the thickest creamiest part as she still diligently licked and sucked away as Bobbi came down from her high.

Bobbi snapped and Ms. Jill reluctantly removed her tongue from her mistresses round ass.

Bobbi, moved forward to the bed in the front of the vehicle and peered into the monitor. Slave number one had just cum into Jim's mouth.

Jim had a sour look on his face while smacking his lips together.

"A big sour tasting load" Bobbi thought, taking a mental note to change slave #1's diet.

She watched her slave escort slam her baton across Jim's back side and shout:

"Service stud #2 and do it quickly as we only have 90 minutes until arrival."

Bobbi chuckled and stretched out on the plush bed.

She pulled the high thread count imported sheet up to neck and watched Ms. Jill intently.

Ms. Jill grabbed some emergency rejuvenation and desensitizing cream from her bag along with a large oblong pill from a container marked "Rock-Hard."

Bobbi had a huge smile on her face as she listened to Ms. Jill explain a few things to Mr. Thick...

Ms. Jill put the pill in the slave's mouth while slathering his cock with the cream.

She gave him some water to swallow the pill.

"This combination is excellent, and it works fast."

"Now that you've gotten your very premature ejaculation out the way, (the slaves' face turned a bright shade of red) your tree trunk should stand up straight for the next 90 minutes without another incident, correct?"

"For your sake, I better not be disappointed."

Bobbi was fading as she watched Ms. Jill stand and straddle the new slaves face.

Ms. Jill's athletic ass was flexing as she rubbed her clit all over the slave's mouth.

She had his neck pinned against the back seat head rest. Ms. Jill's own head bent against the roof of the vehicle as slithered all over the prone slave.

Ms. Jill unleashed a satisfying orgasm all over his face as she slid down and onto the massive, extremely hard, and throbbing cock positioned below her.

She growled and hissed at the penetration.

She pulled a powerful pocket rocket out of her bag and pressed down into her magic button.

Her muscular ass flexing and retracting as she grinded away on the magnificent cock.

Her tight pussy gripping and releasing Mr. Thick as she came hard it was-animalistic-raw and wild...

Bobbi fell asleep thinking of Leah's beauty and innocence.

Bobbi had left Leah in the charge of Ms. Smith for full body soak moisturizing treatments, massage therapy, and a whole lot of pampering.

Bobbi could almost smell her sent as she faded to sleep listing to Ms. Jill slap Mr. Thick across the face and hiss

"I'm just getting warmed up bitch..."

Part 5

"Ms. Jill"

The next morning Mistress Bobbi was absolutely glowing while sitting on her lounger throne chair down below the estate in the training center. She had a full evening with Leah, in her bed mostly in the 69 positions.

Bobbi can't get enough of her heavenly nectars.

Bobbi watched and listened to Ms. Jill intently as she circled the five new slaves. (slave 6 was dropped off at the grey sheath slave quarters with Ms. Davenport).

Ms. Jill had the slaves standing at attention, arm's length apart and perfectly symmetrical.

She circled her prey like a great white shark getting ready to feast.

"I doubt any of you will make it to five-star" while looking intently at Mr. Thick she said:

"A five-Star doesn't prematurely ejaculate," taking a moment to eyeball Mr. Thick's humiliated face.

"A five-star slave is the highest status a male can hold on this earth."

"A five star is in top peak physical condition and has a pleasure cock no less than 12 inches long and 3.5 inches thick."

Ms. Jill continued circling the new talent.

"During this program, I will bring you to hell and back."

"There is no shame in quitting you just need to ring the golden bell hanging right above the door."

"You will be escorted back to the clear sheath slave quarters where you will be fed and get the appropriate amount rest. Your normal duties will begin the next day."

"For those of you that think you can make it, I wish you luck because you are going to need it..."

She then snapped her fingers and Raul and Big Rob walked around the corner.

The two five-star slaves were magnificent and stood at parade rest in front of the new recruits.

Ms. Jill rand her hand over the ripped chiseled chest of big Rob, down his wash board stomach to his incredible pelvic muscle's.

She stopped and lingered there before moving over to Raul.

Ms. Jill continued:

"If you strive hard enough and get your feeble minds focused, you might have a chance to look and perform like one of these pleasure givers."

"These five-stars are allowed in the presence of royalty; they get to pleasure royal pussy and taste it."

"They have extraordinary accommodations and special nutritionists and chefs."

"5-stars have massage therapists for after 5-star workouts and for after pleasure sessions."

"Now who is ready?'

"Drop and give me a hundred, sluts"

Day 1 of 5-star training was over.

All 5 candidates survived day one.

The 5 new slaves were kneeling in formation and Mr. Thick was upfront with the other 4 behind him. Ms. Jill and Ms. Davenport had mounted Big Rob and Raul, reverse cowgirl.

They were showing the new recruits how a 5-star is used.

Ms. Jill squatting over Big Rob and starred daggers at Mr. Thick.

Big Rob was thrusting upward at an incredible pace his lower back and pelvic muscles flexing and straining while he pounded away from the bottom.

"This is how a stud fucks and pleasures a woman, are you watching Mr. Thick?

"Watch closely, as their will be no premature ejaculation from a 5-star."

Just then Ms. Davenport had a tremendous orgasm and sprayed down Mr. Thick.

Mr. Thick, learning quickly, said:

"Thank you, Ms. Davenport it is a privilege and an honor, to be marked by someone of your stature."

Ms. Jill motioned the "wild" slave forward and pointed for him to kneel inches from her sex as Big Rob pounded away.

The wild slave had Ms. Jill's cane marks across his ass, lower legs and back.

Ms. Jill made it a point to break him quickly, to make sure the other slaves didn't think he was special for evading capture for long.

The wild slaves big cock swelled and pressed against its prison as he watched Ms. Jill's delicious pussy get pounded.

He wanted so badly to reach down and stroke himself like he used to do, but there is no chance of that now.

His giant phallus can only start to swell then gets zapped back down to limp by the device.

Ms. Jill had an impressive amount of thick cream on the floor under Big Rob's balls.

There was a thick stream of it leaking down from around his lower shaft as his robotic upward thrust was having its desired effect.

Ms. Jill popped off the big cock and stood over the "wild slave" grunting and unleashing a tsunami of thick creamy delight all over his face.

Her legs buckled from the intensity of her orgasm, and she fell forward grabbing on to the slave's head.

She steadied herself and then caught her breath.

She laid big Rob down and started stroking his cock putting a container underneath his cock head to catch his cum.

Ms. Davenport did the same. As Ms. Jill granted both 5-Star's permission to cum.

They both exploded on command and filled their respective containers.

Miss Jill combined both containers into one and handed it to Mr. Thick.

She instructed Mr. Thick to sallow it all this evening before bed as it might help him with his "premature ejaculation problem."

Bobbi laughed out loud, but kind of felt bad for Mr. Thick, as he held up well for the remaining 90-minute ride home with MS. Jill ridding him hard.

"Get your rest, Ms. Davenport will bring you here at 4AM for stretching and light cardio, I will see you at 6AM and you better be ready."

Bobbi made her way back to Ms. Smith's establishment, with a new grey sheath in tow.

She gifted the slave to the crying and trembling Ms. Smith who started immediately barking orders at AL.

She told him to put clean sheets on their bed and to get dinner started because her new stud was going to need it.

She thanked Bobbi with teary eyes as Bobbi smiled knowingly at her friend and walked out with Leah.

12