The Alien Invasion Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi brought her stunning Leah to the main restaurant and had a seat at her private table.

Leah looked stunning with her hair and makeup, her manicure and she smelled of heaven.

Bobbi spares no expense for Leah's beauty treatments and pampering.

Leah was naked except for her collar, leash and heels she had every woman around starring with envy.

Bobbi was dressed like a movie star as she ordered a dirty martini for herself and a sugar free Lemonade for her pet.

She then ordered a fillet with red wine and peppercorn reduction sauce, a side of vegetables and a wedge salad each, Leah's salad with low fat blue cheese and just a couple pieces of bacon.

When they finished dinner Leah thanked her mistress by getting down on all fours and kissing her feet.

Bobbi picked her up and started massaging her ass possessively as she walked her towards her quarters.

All the ladies watched them walk away and they were all envious and wet.

Lea's ass is perfect, and it was being groped repeatedly by the stunning Bobbi and she had pussy juice between her thighs and running down her legs as her edger was humming away.

A few of the ladies had their slaves crawl under the dining tables to eat pussy which was a much-needed relief after seeing Mistress St. James and her stunning slave Leah's display.

Bobbi rode Leah's face then secured her hands to the headboard and told her she would be back in an hour or so. She also told Leah to rest as she would be going with her tomorrow on a business trip.

Bobbi needed some big cock to stretch her, and she made her way to the 5-star quarters.

To be continued in Chapter 6 if there is a demand.

12