All Comments on 'The Alien Negotiator'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tall Girls FTW

Recently found myself wondering when the next "Inhuman Love" entry might make an appearance, so this was a welcome surprise. Great read as always, Novus. Your character dialogue is always particularly enjoyable. If only this was a full series like MLV!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Fabulous Character Development!

Did not see that ending coming. I thought maybe he’d stop by to see her every so often. Just because he has to leave, doesn’t mean he can’t come back, but this is far better. That slap on the back of his helmet, perfect. Telling him to relax, hysterical. The way she slapped the glass the first time, as if she was so frustrated she was losing control, brilliant. Then she did it again, just a slight difference this time . . . Is the universe ready to handle this partnership? I’d love to see how it works out for them, pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this story!

Please write more about these two! It would be EPIC!

wingnitwingnitover 3 years ago
Another great story line

Another great story from you. I hope there is more, but if not, a great way to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Would love to see more of these two! If not, still thank you for writing another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I really enjoyed this one, it would have made a great novel with fantastic characterization.

Thanks again for a great unexpected read, looking forward to your next posting.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
I Liked It !

I've been with you since the First; story about Jack . And I still love him and company . This is a nice change in love stories .

-

THANKS for the GREAT read .5*:s

txcracker

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

I will also read your stories and believe me, you are very gifted writer.Thanks for another masterpiece,but I have a "but" on the physical appearance of the aliens they don't sound that attractive infact I was like hell no will I fuck a skinny thing like that.No offence

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 3 years agoAuthor
@yuram

Hahahaha. Well, I did make sure to describe what they looked like pretty early on in the story, because I hoped it was obvious that our lead would end up having sex with one. That way, a reader could bail out if they didn't like the sexual angle.

You'll get that sometimes in this series, where the 'inhuman' will be something super strange/unique, and most definitely not to everyone's taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well developed in a short time...

realistic interactions, with limited repetition, which plagues AmSciFi; say something once, maybe twice, then it's a given. I read something a few days ago where a three word phrase was repeated dozens of times, and it was a significant part of the story, so the once-twice rule definitely applies. It made the entire story seem repetitive.

This has a decent amount of 'stuff' to make a series out of.

Good story, well done. Thanks for sharing.

GeoD

arcaedianarcaedianalmost 3 years ago

Good story, neat idea with new races and stuff.

SchwaAkariSchwaAkariover 2 years ago

THIS STORY MADE ME SO HAPPY AAAAAAA

Your worldbuilding is INSANE! From beginning to end I was immersed, ENAMORED in this story to the point that I forgot I was sitting in my bedroom. Your vivid descriptions paint every one of my senses and it is like I am *there* in the action and the drama. Your creativity with the planet and with Vala's biology was wonderous.

And I adore the way you wrote the characters! Mark and Vala both have such strong, differing personalities and it was a joy to see the way they got along the whole way.

And of course, who doesn't like a wonderful, emotional happy ending!!

I'm simply on cloud nine after experiencing this story. My heart feels so fluffy and giddy <3 <3 seriously this is PERFECTION, easily one of my new absolute all time favorites, definitely my favorite of the Inhuman Love series, which I IMPLORE you to continue for as long as you have a passion for it! Your take on human x non-human is a gift and a treasure.

MadcloneMadcloneover 2 years ago

Been on this site a while and this is the first story that has prompted me to comment. One extraordinarily brilliant and entertaining read. Loved every part from beginning to end. Please do more of these short stories - you are a very talented writer.

PandaLover54PandaLover54over 2 years ago

Very creative and enjoyable. Sexy, too. Keep writing please!!

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 2 years ago

Oh my word this was incredible! I'm currently writing my own nonhuman romance and I can only hope it's half as good as this one!

I absolutely love how you describe the ways that Vala is different than humans during the sex. That's one of the hottest parts of nonhuman stories in my opinion, and one that a fair number of people skimp on.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been five stars, vice three, except that it was based on rape. She said “no”, he kept going. That’s not okay, even when dealing with aliens.

There was also a confusing bit. You wrote, “He sank her balls deep onto him as he flooded her snatch…”, but without telling us just when she’d grown a pair of balls. From curiosity, where did she grow them?

Still, you write well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing world building! Such a complex and well thought out setting, it'd be a shame to do nothing else with it. Well done!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories