The Alien Negotiator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-Mark! Stop this at once." She raised her arms, one to cover her breasts, and the other to cover her sex, but once his hands reached up to her pelvis, it took only the smallest effort to pull her hand aside; she barely resisted. From so close, he could see the small slit glowing blatantly, as each slow, thick droplet of her juices glowed a bright green that lit the room enough for him to see by.

She tried to cover herself again. He didn't let her. She squirmed and wriggled, and did her best to hide her smooth, bare sex. He didn't let her. He reached up, and pressed his middle and ring finger against her slit, gently, palm up, and slowly spread open the vulva of the small entrance. Her juices spilled from her a little faster, now that her pussy was opened slightly, and he groaned, almost growled, at how warm it felt on his fingers. Far warmer than a human's, almost hot. Like a sauna.

"Mark! You... please, w-wait... you cannot..." Her voice wavered, and with one of her hands trapped in his, her other reached out to press against his head. No power to her motions, no strength, and he knew she had plenty; he'd felt it the multiple times she'd slapped and hit him on their trek. If she really wanted to, she could push him away easily enough, but instead, the glow of her eyes increased, drifting between red and pink.

He smiled up at her, and eased in both... one of his fingers into her insides. He tried both, but god damn, she was clenching like a vise. One for now.

"Mark! You... animal..." She squeaked, tweeted like a bird, and once he let go of her hand, she set it on his shoulder like the other. Her hands were soft, the thin shape and long palm of them allowing her three, long fingers to reach far across his shoulders. "Please... stop..." Despite her words, she squeezed on his finger, and stared down at him, leaning back slightly so her back was pressed to the wall, hips forward, putting what he was doing on display.

She was so damn small inside, tight, fitting one finger into her was trouble enough. And when he pushed the finger forward, curling it and pressing it toward the lower abdomen, she made a wavering whistle sound. She made the same sound twice more, when he forced in the second finger, stretching her apart until her slit was taut around them.

"Please... Mark, you are... this is... please stop. Please, you will... if..."

He might have bought it, if the hands on his shoulder and head were pushing against him, instead of gently holding him. And her bird tweets had become panting, quiet things between her words, fluttering and weak. He never knew bird tweeting sounds could be so fucking arousing.

Curling the two fingers forward, and pressing toward her abdomen, was difficult. She may have been a frail creature on the outside, but inside, her silky flesh was clenching hard enough to almost hurt, leaking more and more of her thick, glowing juices into his palm. Soon, it was overflowing his hand, and dripping off of his knuckles.

He had no idea a praca could ooze juices like this; even the most sexual human didn't leak like this. He'd literally be able to drink her, if he wanted to. Poor girl was going to dehydrate at this rate.

Vala squeezed his shoulders, hard, and started to shake. And started to fall. Mark blinked up at the girl, and did his best to keep her standing, but he only had the one hand on her thigh, below the ass, to try and keep her upright. She sank, sliding down the smooth tile of the wall, trembling, little bird tweets growing quiet and panicked, as she gently fell to the floor. Eventually she was on her butt, her legs around him, bent at the knee, and her hands now on the floor. The shower head was now aimed over her tiny torso, and bathed her beautiful breasts, stomach, slender neck, and shoulders in the hot water, as her cunt clenched on his fingers. A few more clenches, and she squirted onto his palm, a couple streams of a thinner version of her juices gushing over his hand.

Damn, that was fast.

He groaned as he watched how her inner flesh exposed itself slightly, as he eased his fingers out of her a couple inches. Her insides were purple. He hadn't noticed that, never knew that, but the inside of her body, her pussy, was purple. Beautiful against the pale blue of her outer skin, and terribly beautiful, almost like art, against the glowing green of her juices. In the darkness of the room, it looked amazing.

"Mark... you... you... you are mean."

Mean, heh. He smiled at the princess, chuckled a little, and grinned his most evil, most devious grin. It earned a tweet of annoyance from her, and a couple more fluttery tweets as he slid his fingers out of her, only to look at his fingers and press them together to admire the sight of her juices trickling down his arm. The glowing juices made his hand look like it was at a night rave.

"I have to say princess, I really didn't see it at first. I kind of thought you were beautiful the moment I saw you, but now? You are... fucking hot." He wanted to say that in a less cheesy way, but, yeah.

"... really?"

God, this praca. Always so prim and proper, and based on the conversation, praca must have been that way with each other. To give in to arousal, and just fuck someone, was probably not something Vala had ever considered in her life.

His evil grin returned, and he leaned down over the small pelvis of the tall creature's body.

"... wh... what are you doing, Mark?"

He smiled at her, that evil smile of his coming back. A playful smile. Christ, when was the last time he used that smile. He pulled on her legs, until she was lying flat on the floor, staring up at him, water splashing along her breasts, the pink glow of her eyes wide. He set his two fingers upon her clenching entrance once again, forced them into her clenching pussy, palm up, and sank them in to the last knuckle.

"Wait! I... need a break! Please, stop, you—nng!" Her voice broke into more bird tweets, high pitched, whistles upon whistles, as he started to finger her harder. With her lying down, there was no reason he had to be gentle with her. And, god damn, he wanted to feel more of her juices. He wanted to hear her tweets flutter. He wanted to see her squirt again.

So, he sank his fingers into her, until his two final knuckles were struggling to get into her as well, and he pressed up against the wall of squeezing, hot muscle inside her.

"W-Wait, please? I... I cannot..." Her hands fumbled with his wrists, trying to stop him, but he continued to finger her, slapping his fingers up against her insides hard enough to make her shapely little butt bounce against the floor.

Something about seeing the uptight princess, tweeting and whistling as she started to cum in mere moments, was intoxicating. Something about the way she looked at him with begging eyes — he assumed, based on how huge the glowing red and pink aura had grown — and managed to whisper a few 'nos' and 'stop' sounds, as she started to leak more of her cum onto his hand, was setting his blood on fire. More, he needed more.

"You really have a sexual body, Vala. It doesn't take much for you to cum, does it?"

"F... F... uck... yo—nng!" She squeezed her hands on his shoulders, and her hidden, glowing eyes fell to look at where her tiny slit was spread open on his fingers. No longer just leaking out of her, a tiny squirt of her juices landed on his palm again, before the liquid slid down the sides of his hand to drip off of his knuckles, and onto her ass. Another squirt of her cum landed on his hand, and another, and another, almost sizzling hot as it coated him. Lines of beautiful, vibrant, glowing green in the dark, overflowing his palm as he continued to finger her, until her grip loosened, and eventually, fell.

Her tweets and whistles became quiet, and her head slouched back, but still propped up by the wall behind her. Her eyes were still on him, on where he was opening her up, on the juices his rough fingering was causing to splash on her thighs. From the shaking pink glow of her eyes through the bone mask, he could tell she wasn't used to this, to cumming this hard, to running out of breath, to being reduced to a quivering mess with curling toes, limp arms, and trembling thighs. She was shocked.

Finally, he stopped, gently slid his hand out of her, and held it over her pelvis. Droplets of her bright juices fell onto her flat stomach and mons, highlighting how much brighter it was compared to the subtle green glow beneath her blue skin.

Ok, maybe that went a bit far. Maybe it went way too far. He set his hands down, tilted his head to the side a bit, and looked her up and down. Still lying there, still shaking and trembling, now with her legs spread, tail weakly wagging along the wet floor, and her hands limp at her sides, while the shower water continued to splash down over her. A few more tweets escaped her, each causing her to tremble a little, and when he looked down, he groaned as he watched another droplet of the glowing liquid leak from her shivering slit.

He stood up, and turned off the shower. She needed a shower, and he needed another one too, but it was hard to talk with it constantly landing on them.

"You ok?"

"You... you..."

"Sorry, I crossed a line. Just, seeing you naked, and knowing you were aroused? I... yeah, that's like, biggest turn on for a guy. Couldn't help myself." Mark, you fucking animal. If she tells the company about this, you're screwed. Or, you know, maybe you should feel bad about forcing that on her without her permission? Fucking hell. Just because she was into it doesn't mean you can go fingering women without asking, you stupid fu—

"... I..." She pressed her hands down against the wet tile, and forced herself to sit up higher, back to the wall now. "I have... never..." Her beautiful eyes drifted around, before sliding up his body, up to his waist, and then onto his abs. Or his dick. Was he hoping for too much? It was hard to tell, considering all he could see was the glow of her eyes through the bone. "... I... I um..."

He squatted down in front of her, eyebrow raised. "Yeah?" He almost insulted her too. Maybe an 'out with it princess' or something. But, no, didn't fit the mood anymore.

"I..." Sighing, breath coming out with a long, low blowing sound, like blowing on an empty bottle, she reached out for him with both hands. Her limbs, much longer than his, had no trouble reaching his shoulders, and her hands slid down his arms to find his, before slipping around his wrists. "... I... want to continue."

"... wait, what? You do?"

"Yes. That was... very... pleasurable." Blushing pink eyes so bright he was afraid her bone mask would melt, she gestured down to the mess around her legs. "... but... perhaps... gentler? Gentler... sex."

She wanted him to have sex with him. The beautiful praca wanted to have sex with the human bodyguard. Something about her saying it, expressing it, instead of being the typical stubborn, standoff-ish princess she'd been up until this point, was endearing, and arousing. He smiled at her, and rubbed a finger along hers.

"For a fox like you? I can do that." Ugh, so cheesy. He couldn't stop with the cheese for some reason.

She groaned, a whistle mixed in, as she reached out and pushed away his face with her large hand. Laughing, he rolled with it, and moved over to lay on the blankets. The two of them were soaked, but the material would be fine. It'd dry quickly when they were done, which made it perfect for him to lay his soaked body on, while pulling her toward him.

"Y... you want me to... be on top?"

"You wanted gentle, right? I'll lie here, and watch the beautiful princess fuck me for a while."

"You're incorrigible!" Her glowing eyes squinted at him, but they were also looking him up and down, especially as he slid his hand down to his cock, and began to masturbate. God damn, something about those glowing eyes hidden behind the bone mask made her look so mysterious and sexy, and the way they locked onto what his hand was doing made it intoxicating. So of course, he spread his legs, set his head against the wall behind him so he could watch her, and masturbated for her, squeezing his cock and spreading her glowing juices up and down his girth until it was dripping down his testicles. The fluid was still hot.

She came up to him, and sat on her butt and knees between his legs, and stared.

"You are... um, harder, than pracalavalas. Thicker."

"You're taller than humans."

"Me being tall does not affect... the prospect of sex, though. I... do not know if I can fit this," she said. Yeap, that was a very ego-stroking thing to hear, even from a stickwoman, and he had to slow down his masturbating to keep from cumming. She slid in closer, staring down at what he was doing, her knees between his thighs. Eventually, she leaned in closer, and set her hands onto the blankets around him, as she stared down at his cock. "It is... different... May I... inspect?"

He slid his hand away, chuckling, grinning, and gestured for her to do whatever she wanted. It wasn't that he was this casual about sex; he rarely got laid as it was. Just, something about her attitude made her so god damn fun to tease and toy with. And, something about how she stared down at his body like he was some sort of forbidden fruit pracas weren't supposed to taste, was getting his blood pumping like he couldn't believe.

"Humans are... harder... and... wider... and..." Her three fingers and thumb wrapped around his cock, and squeezed, gently, as if she was caressing a flower. It wet her hands with her cum, still on his cock. "Does... that... hurt?"

"You can get pretty rough with it, lot rougher than that." This was oddly fun, something about her genuine interest that added an edge of innocence to her, like it was her first time. It was both their first time, for having a sex with another species, he suspected. "This skin here is pretty sensitive, like your insides." He reached down, and ran a finger along his swollen glans. Fuck, that was sensitive. Any harder and he was going to explode.

She copied him, running a finger along its wet sin. Her skin was so much softer than his, soft by human standards, let alone someone with rough, calloused hands like him. That was enough to send a jolt of pleasure through his system, and summon the familiar warmth of cum building between his legs. It also summoned a drop of his precum, and she let out a quiet, gentle whistling sound, as she touched the tip, and spread the small drop of fluid around his glans.

"I'm very close. Much more and I'm gonna pop."

"Already? I barely touched you!"

"Well excuse me, princess. Human guys have this thing where, you get them horny enough, and it doesn't take much to make them pop. Kinda like a certain praca who just happened to gush all over my arm. A bunch of times."

She whistled hoarsely at him. "Will you... be able... to cum... multiple times?"

"Heh, I'm not a kid anymore." He tilted his head to the side as he looked at the beautiful, blue creature, the glowing red of her eyes behind her thin bone mask, subtle green under her skin, and the blatant green of her cum that coated his cock. It was still hot for some reason. "But, given present circumstance, I think I might be able to go twice."

"Present circumstance?" She let go of him, and with slow, careful movements, she climbed forward. It was easy for her to straddle him considering how tall she was, and she set her knees under his armpits, as she lowered herself down to sit where his thighs met his pelvis. He groaned at the sight of his cock getting pressed down against his stomach, squished under her slit, and spreading her small, puffy mounds around it. Damn that felt hot on his cock, like he was in a hot tub or something.

"Not gonna lie. Been a long time since I've... been this... turned on."

"You... you are that... attracted to me?"

"I guess. Never thought I would be," he said, shrugging up at the insanely tall woman.

"Rude barbarian. So uncouth." With another annoyed tweet, she reached down, and slid her fingers around his cock again. Leaning forward, she raised her hands, guided his cock up between her thighs, and began to lower herself. Or at least, that was the plan, but he managed a groan and wince as she pressed her very, very, very small hole onto his glans. She made a quiet, high-pitched whistle, and stopped, keeping his glans pressed to her slit and clenching hole, but unable to get it in.

"Not sure we're... going to be able to fit that," he said.

"Are all humans this well endowed?" With yet another annoyed tweeting sound, she pressed down a little harder, and again he winced. So extremely tight. If it was anything other than her soft inner flesh, and soaked at that, it'd have been way too painful.

"Sorry to say, I have a perfectly average-sized junk." He knew praca had longer dicks, but piecing together from what Vala said, they were softer and thinner. Whether that was a good or bad thing, he had no idea yet.

"Junk?"

"Just slang for dick."

"So many words for a single organ. You are all sex-obsessed barbarians." She planted one hand against the mat by his head while leaning forward, burying him under her thin, lanky frame, as she pressed her ass down toward his pelvis. "If... if I relax... I can... perhaps..."

Much as he tried to keep quiet, he couldn't help but let out a moan, as her little slit slowly enveloped the swollen head of his cock. Hot hot, almost too hot. Tingling warm hot, like taking a steamy, stinging hot shower hot. Holy fucking shit. He very much wanted to reach out and slam her down onto him, but considering how much she was struggling to fit him into her, rough sex was off the menu. Control yourself, and let her lead.

She let out a few annoyed tweets. "The... the head is in. I can... go... all the way, I believe. I—" He reached up, and set his hands onto her breasts. With her leaning her weight on a hand by his head, and the other keeping his cock in its grip, she couldn't stop him. "Hey!"

"These are really soft, you know. Like, really soft." He cupped her breasts, and let the silkiness of them fill his palms. Small breasts on her small torso, and he licked his lips as he groaned at the sensation of her nipples pressing into his palms. Like little buttons, so much tinier than human nipples.

"Y... you... you said you would watch."

"It's a time-honored tradition that, when a girl takes cowgirl, if she's facing you, you play with her breasts."

"And... if she's facing away?" Surprising, that she didn't ask what cowgirl meant.

"Play with her ass."

"Savages." Tweeting again, she started to lower herself down onto him, slowly. Thank god slowly, cause he was doing everything in his power to not cum right there. The heat of her juices, of her insides, was powerful and stimulating. The tightness was almost to the point of painful, and he winced more than once as she eased in an inch, and another inch, and another. How could something so soft be so tight?

When she finally got every inch of him inside her, she set both her hands onto his chest, and got comfortable. She wriggled left and right, tweeting quietly with each shift of her weight, as she found a good position to sit, and where to put the weight of her ass and body against him. Shifting back and forth, and side to side, she squeezed on him with each motion, tweeting panting sounds, the soaked flesh of her insides constricting every inch of him and sending powerful sparks of pleasure down his length as she eventually found a comfortable way to sit.

Too late. He made another small moan, and smiled up at the tall creature as he reached out, and set his hands on her hips.

"Sorry," he said.

"What? I... oh?" She looked down, and watched him, pink glowing eyes behind her bone mask growing bigger, as he wiggled under her a little.