The Alien Negotiator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every single motion he made, just the tiny bit of motion, was bliss on his cock, shocking it with pleasure waves that caused his pelvic floor to flex hard, pushing his length toward the front wall inside her. Each flex earned a gush of his cum, but the heat of his own fluids was nothing compared to hers. He could feel it, coating her insides and his cock, but it was quickly lost to the sensation of her squeezing flesh leaking more of her juices onto him. She was milking him with the tightest grip, and he was thankful she wasn't moving. Any movement right then would have been painful, with how hard she was wringing the cum out of him.

"A human... just orgasmed inside me." She reached up with a hand and touched her bone mask, like a shocked human holding their cheek. Her eyes flashed pinked as well, before switching to red once again. Maybe she was getting less embarrassed? "I have so many friends who would... never believe this."

He set his hands onto her thighs near her hips, and finally managed to go still, as his insides stopped flexing and stopped trying to fill her with as much cum as possible.

"I don't have any friends anymore, personally."

"No?"

"Nah." Shrugging, he smiled up at the beautiful creature, and eased his fingers along her thin legs. "Comes with the territory."

"I see." Her voice wasn't wavering so much anymore, though it was quiet. Being on top was helping her be a bit more bold, if only a little. "And... what do I do now?"

"Heh, honestly? Whatever makes you feel good. With humans and sex, the goal isn't to make the guy cum, it's to see if the girl can cum before he does. I'll enjoy whatever you do." To a point. If she pinched off his dick, and that was half likely with how tight she was, he wasn't going to enjoy that, or enjoy bleeding to death.

"I... I do not know what... will feel good. You are so thick, I... am about to burst." She tightened her hands on his shoulders, and tried lifting her butt a little. She managed a single inch before she gave up, tweeting a whine as she sank back down onto him.

"Talk like that and I won't last much longer."

"Crude... brute."

The feel of boiling insides soaking his cock from tip to balls in her cum and juices, and constricting on every inch of him, was heaven. He closed his eyes for a moment as he enjoyed the tight rings of her inner muscles clenching and squeezing, her inner skin somehow able to be the softest thing he'd ever touched, while able to squeeze him hard enough he was worried she might pop one of his dick's veins.

But she tried again, working her hips forward this time, and she let out a long, quiet whistle, as she forced his cock to press toward her stomach, while rubbing the front of her slit down against his pelvis. He managed to keep from moaning this time, but god damn, he could feel her insides milking and massaging him as she moved. His glans was swollen to bursting, and so damn sensitive at this point, that each tiny motion she made sent sparks down his length until it reached between his legs. Try to last longer than five seconds this time, Mark.

She leaned back, while still keeping her hips a bit forward, and she reached down to touch her pelvis above where he was spreading her open. Her long fingers slid down, and began massaging her small, puffy labia, and the front of her spread-taut entrance, as she let out another, long, quiet whistle.

"Praca bodies are... too soft... for this." She tried again, leaning back, and setting her hands onto his legs. Back, and forth, slowly but surely.

"For rough sex, definitely. But... you seem to be enjoying this." He reached down, and set both of his thumbs onto the tiny, puffy mounds around her pussy, and spread them a little. He touched her taut opening the way she had seconds before, and smiled as her body shuddered. She whistled a squeak as she looked down her body at him, but didn't remove his hands. Good, because she was leaking more, and more of her juices, and he wanted it to keep trickling out of her, coating his cock in the sizzling heat of it, and its beautiful, glowing green color.

"It... does... feel good." She started moving again, keeping her head down so she could watch herself, and leaning back so her tiny slit was on display. Each subtle motion created friction that had him struggling to not moan like a cat in heat, but it seemed to be the back-and-forth grinding causing his cock to put pressure against different parts of her insides, that had the princess tweeting tiny pants again.

They both stared at the connection, and watched her cream over his length as he played with her stretched flesh, his fingers rubbing and massaging the small, swollen softness that surrounded her entrance. Like a sauna on his fingers. His fingers pressed into the spot where her clitoris would be, if she was human, and immediately, she stopped moving. Her head rolled back, and her tweets turned into airy, desperate, quiet things, as she trembled. Her insides clenched, and a wave of her cum flowed down over his cock, trickling off of his testicles, and flowing out onto his abs.

He slid his hands around her hips, and started to move her back and forth on his own.

"Mark! W-Wait, it... it is... sensitive," she said, a few tweets breaking through her wavering voice. "And... I am... still...." Still cumming, she almost said. Damn, that would have been nice to hear.

"You weigh nothing, and I'll keep it nice and slow."

"B-But... I... I am... it..." She put her hands on his, and made a half-hearted attempt to remove them. He didn't let go. He didn't want to. He wanted to see her cum again, feel her cum again. And, after what happened under the shower, it seemed like Vala really enjoyed it when he ignored her pleas, and forced pleasure on her. He wanted more of that, hear more of those begging little tweets, see her cum more, and feel her juices soak him.

He pushed her back, a little further than she had done on her own, and pulled her toward him, a little further again. Each shift of her body dragged an inch of his girth in and out of her, soaked insides wringing on his length and bathing it in delicious friction. Each shift caused her swollen opening to rub against his pelvis. Each shift made his cock press into her at different angles, coming toward her belly when he pulled her forward, and pressing toward her spine when he pushed her further back. The feel of her cunt fighting back against the movement bathed his ripe, swollen cock head in her squeezing softness, and he let a quiet groan slip out, as he felt the heat build underneath his length.

She came again. Most sensitive, sexual creature he'd ever known, Vala the prim and proper princess, and he smiled up at the trembling creature as she squeezed on his hands. She was still trying to get him to stop, hands plucking at his, but she'd given up on words, and managed only airy little tweets, matched to her quivering body. He stopped rocking her for a little bit, pressing down on her hips instead, and his eyes rolled upward as he basked in the milking tightness of her insides around every single inch of his length. Once Vala had managed a couple breaths, he started again, and continued rocking her back and forth, going just a little faster, and earning the same tweeting pants from her.

Again, she squirted, gushing over his pelvis, but he didn't stop. Close now, he could feel the tingling warmth underneath his testicles build, demanding he keep going. Took a lot of willpower to keep things smooth and controlled, to not shove up into the praca and hurt her. But he found a decent rhythm, a gentle but consistent speed that wasn't too slow, and fast enough to cause her clenching insides to send jolts of pleasure down his cock. It was like being edged to orgasm, taking its sweet time, but any faster and he was going to hurt Vala. Any faster and he was liable to hurt himself, with how tight she was squeezing him. Despite how much she was coating his cock in her juices, even squirting more until the glowing cum was spilling up over his abs and navel, he had to keep it at a medium pace.

The darkness of the room shifted along the walls in sync with their rocking motions, as Vala's beautiful, copious amounts of cum bathed everything in the vibrant, green light.

His flexed his pelvic floor, causing his cock to jump inside the praca, and he stopped rocking her as he felt a gush of his cum squirt into her depths. Instead, he pushed his hips up into her, gently enough to keep from hurting her, but he was desperate for more friction on his cock's head. He sank her balls deep onto him as he flooded her snatch with another wave, and eased himself down and out of her an inch, before he sank himself deep again, and again gushed cum into her. He stared at her spread slit, and gulped at the sight of her coating him with more trickling waves of vibrant, glowing green, as the panting, tweeting praca soaked him.

As the last waves of pleasure died down, he relaxed his body, and let his hands slide down to her thighs.

"God damn, I haven't cum that hard in... ever, probably."

"You... you... brute." Trembling like a leaf, she leaned forward, and put her hands onto the mat, around his head again. But she didn't last long, and fell onto her elbows, planting them to the mat instead. Tall as she was, he was left staring up at her breasts and stomach.

"You always cum this hard?" he said.

"I... I..." She shivered again, and eventually, the muscle spasms of her depths forced out his softening cock. Free of her, a flood of her juices, and his own cum, splashed down over his length. God damn. "I... d... d... do not... no."

With a quiet whistle, she rolled off of him and onto her back, lying next to him, arm against his. He looked down at his body, leaned up on his elbows for a moment, and stared at the enormous mess. She really had soaked him, his abs, his thighs, his cock, all of it, and it continued to glow vibrant green in the darkness of the room. And for some reason, it was still very warm. Maybe it was the chemical composition of it?

"I am... so embarrassed," she said.

"You should be. Slut."

"I beg your pardon!"

He laughed. She glared at him, but eventually, she started to laugh, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sat in silence for a while. They turned on the light, too, so the glowing arousal of Vala wasn't so blatant; least he could do, considering how embarrassing the moment had been for her. Thankfully the panmer clothes and blankets were all water proof; he'd wash them all down with the shower head in a bit.

"I... I'm sorry," he said. Another 'least he could do' was apologize for being so aggressive.

"Why?"

"For, you know... being a horny guy."

She tweeted a laugh, and shook her head as she brought her tail around her onto her lap. "A human's impulsiveness is... an... attractive feature. Taboo to praca, but alluring."

"Is it? We hate it, most of the time."

"Praca analyze everything, turn it into statistics. Humans are rash and shortsighted."

"Not all of us are."

"By praca standards, even your most diligent engineer with an eye for the future, is at best on par with praca. But, such diligence is... frustrating."

He laughed, and leaned in to poke the stickwoman in the sternum. "You blew up Kalara. That was most definitely not a diligent, well-thought-out plan. That was impulsive."

"It... it was."

Laughing again, he got in a little closer to her. She squeaked a tweet, and leaned back a little more. He recognized the sound now, after all the sex. It was her surprised and excited sound. It made him chuckle, reach out, grab her thighs, and pull her toward him, earning more high-pitched tweets from her. So very light, despite her height.

"You aren't like other praca."

"And you are like all the stories about humans!"

"Stories?"

"Stories. You know... novel stories. About humans." Some fluttering whistles in her voice marked her embarrassment, along with the pink hue in the glow of her eyes.

"What sort of novels?"

"... things... about humans... being... impulsive... with the target of their desire."

Ah, romance novels. Perfect way to get a very warped view on human romance and sex, and lead to idealized fantasies. But then again, if it led to more sexual people like Vala, who was he to judge?

"Fabio on any of the covers?"

"Who?"

"Nevermind." Grinning, he crawled toward her, and with his hands on her thighs, she had no choice but to fall onto her back. He knelt over her, knees outside her hips, hands down around her shoulders. "I had no idea praca could be so sexual."

"You are hopeless! Brute."

This was turning into a classic princess and the scoundrel fantasy. And that was great, because he loved that fantasy.

"How... how do praca kiss?" he said.

"Kiss? We do not kiss."

"You don't kiss? Well no wonder you're all sexually repressed. Kissing is the first step to letting loose and fucking."

"Mongrel." She whistled at him, but it didn't have the same shrill her old insults did. "I... I know of human kissing, and it is disgusting. You eat with your mouths. The bacteria alone... disgusting."

Laughing, he leaned down, and looked closer at the bone mask that covered her features. So smooth, lacking any features except that it left the corners of her jaw exposed.

"Humans do a lot with our mouths." He went lower, and set his lips onto one of her nipples.

Instant tweeting, like a surprised bird. She pushed against his shoulders a few times, but he didn't move, and eventually she gave up, setting her hands onto the back of his shoulders.

"Praca... we like to entwine... our tails... when... we start being... interested in each other." Small tweets in her voice interrupted each few words, and with a little more time, her hands slid up his shoulders, and slid along the back of his neck and head, cradling.

"I don't have a tail." Shrugging, he reached out for her tail, and wrapped it around his bicep a couple times. "Good enough?"

She bopped him on the head. "It is not the same."

"Well, you have no lips I can kiss, so—"

"I have lips. They are behind this bone."

"I can't kiss them!"

"Good! Savage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later. Three weeks of hiding in a hole. Three weeks of stealth, sneaking out to get rations, before returning to the hideout. Three weeks of just sitting around.

Three weeks of non-stop sex. Three weeks of getting to know more about the prim and proper princess praca, Valamakala Vatalalarama of Taralavra Industries. Three weeks of chatting about stupid stories of his life as a bodyguard, doing crazy shit for insane clients, stupid stories she laughed at. Stupid stories she enjoyed, for some crazy reason.

She was raised for nobility; which in the praca world, meant the rich. He learned she was well educated, she had a family history of importance with Taralavra Industries, and she was one of the more successful business women on Fuck'Tarl. She had two sisters, who had all enjoyed grand adventures, going out and spreading Taralavra's influence to other systems, while having sex with other alien races and sharing the stories with Vala. No wonder she'd been such a hornball.

Funnest three weeks of his life.

But like every good thing in his life, it came to an end.

"Well, this is it," he said.

"Yes, it is."

The two of them stood inside her office. He didn't understand the strange ways praca did business, except that it was ruthless and cold. All he knew was what he told her. After a certain amount of time, a praca business would call off a hunt after a certain amount of time; cutting their losses, he supposed.

"As per the agreement with Vargenth, you will be awarded the money for a... D.R.E. mission." She managed a quiet tweet, weak, before she leaned back in her chair. Massive chair, for not only her nine-foot height, but probably for power play negotiations. "In the end, I made a lot of money in hiring Vargenth, with only the one survivor, I suppose. Your fees were large, but I only had to pay yours."

"Cold."

"Yes. I apologize. I did not respect their sacrifice. I do not feel guilty for employing them knowing they were likely to die, such is the praca way. But I... do feel sad, that the situation resolved as it did."

Nah, don't apologize, Vala. He wasn't sad for them. Grunts and idiots like him knew what they were in for when signing up for a D.R.E.. Their attitude was cold, though they hid that with humor, like cowards. At least praca were upfront about the coldness of their brutal system.

"It's ok. D.R.E. payout, and I'm GR Alpha. Gets me enough credits for a decent ship, fuel, food, some border and trade licenses, and a little bribe money." He wasn't wearing his armor anymore, just some simple reflective black pants and a gray shirt with a Raka III ship on the back. The most boring, average street-wear. It did not fit the extravagant and very professional building. Taralavra industries was a huge company, and unlike Merka R56, enjoyed the presentation of being a nice company.

They weren't a nice company. Maybe by praca standards they were, and better than Merka, at least. But they weren't nice.

"I... wanted to thank you," she said.

"Payment is thanks." He said it colder than he wanted to.

"No. I mean... I had fun, Mark."

"Had fun blowing up Kalara?" Why was he poking at her like this? Trying to piss her off? It'd make leaving easier if she hated him, he supposed.

"No," she said. He expected to get an annoyed tweet out of her, but she denied him. "I had fun with you for company, Mark. A lot."

"... me too." So much for that idea. Weak, Mark.

"What will you do now?"

"Gonna buy the ship and start a delivery service, like I said. Sail the stars, take people and goods around. Maybe smuggle some more innocent stuff."

"Smuggle and innocent in the same sentence?" She leaned forward, set her elbows on the table, and rested her chin on her netted fingers. Purple glowing eyes.

"Lot of contraband out there that's government controlled when it shouldn't be. You know the deal."

"That I do." Sighing, she got up, and walked around her giant office desk. She was wearing a silver reflective skirt that reached her feet, with a split reaching up to her thigh. She wore a jacket too, same color, and he smiled at how it hugged her tiny torso compared to her long limbs. It had nice cleavage that showed off her figure, and slender, beautiful neck. "I... I worry about you, Mark." Slithering movement drew his eye, before making its appearance, long, thin tail rising up to curl around her and sit in her hands.

"I'll be fine."

"I wonder."

"Why's that?"

"... you're alone, Mark."

"Always been alone." Not like that was anything to get upset over.

"You... don't have to be, Mark." She leaned back against the desk, a few feet from him, and gestured to the enormous window behind her. "You could... come work for Taralavra? You are skilled, Mark, far more skilled than you realize. Few could have survived the circumstance I put us in, but you not only managed to eliminate a dozen guards and save yourself, you saved me, too."

He sighed and shook his head. "Sorry. I... I can't. I need to get off this world, Vala. I've been working at this for years, trying to get off world, trying to get back to space. Fuck'T—Frk'Tarlvr is done for me, nothing here for me."

"... nothing?" Her head lowered, and the red glow of her eyes faded. Shit, now they were blue.

"Come on, you know that's not what I mean."

"You must hate the praca, and this planet we've crafted."

"Hate the planet, but I don't hate the praca." He could go at length about his problems with the planet, but it was all shit he'd already said, shit she'd countered, shit they'd argued about plenty already. He walked over and leaned his ass against the desk as well. She had three feet in height on him, making the desk a bit too high for him to lean his actual butt against; hip worked. "But I can't stay here."