The Alien's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers

Eventually her questioning came to focus on the power setup. She was most interested in how human brain waves could power this incredible piece of technology. I waited for Groz to explain it as I was a little embarrassed about how exactly the energy supply was replenished. Hana listened with keen interest and I could see her flush red at the details of the process. She went to her quiet space and could be seen thinking deeply about the implications of the explanation. After what seemed forever, even though time stood still for both of us, Hana came to me and asked me to explain what I knew of the energy re-supply process. I must admit that I was very hesitant to detail exactly what was needed, but managed to blurt out the details.

"So, if I understand this correctly, it is the brain waves that are produced during our human orgasms that are absorbed by the engine sensors and that they charge up the batteries of this spaceship. It does not matter if the orgasm is remembered, like in a dream, or if it is actual intercourse. Is this correct?" she looked pensively at me, waiting for confirmation.

"Yes. That is how I understand it, "I replied. We looked directly into each other's eyes, realising the implications of the truth of that statement. Were we ready to progress to this level of our relationship? We had grown much closer over the last few weeks, but we had not shared intimacy in any physical way at all. "Hana, do you want this to happen?" I asked.

"James, you know that we are close. We both are lost souls on Earth. Me with the unreal expectations of me by my village and family. You by your loneliness and lack of familial connections. We have been thrown together by fate. A fact that I am not sad about. I feel a connection with you that is positive and a connection which could easily grow to be love, given more time. I hope that you feel the same way." She looked at me expectantly.

"Hana, I can only say that I have grown to love you. I am worried by the fact that we have been, as you say, thrown together by fate, and that our connection is one of desperation and one that is borne of the fact that we are the only two on this ship! I know that I have also grown very close to you and that, if I may be honest and frank, you are the most perfect female companion for me. To me, you are the most beautiful, sexy and lovely human being I have ever had the fortune of meeting. I love being around you. I love talking with you. I feel as if something is missing when you are not around. This is just not a sexual thing Hana! I am falling in love with you. The person that you are. The vibrant, clever, sincere person that you are! I have never felt this way about anyone else, ever!

Hana came over and while looking directly into my eyes, hugged me close. This was the first time that we had close physical contact. She then took my breath away, literally, by kissing me full on the lips. I gasped as she placed her tongue at entrance to my mouth. I automatically opened my mouth to complete the kiss and then followed a duel of tongues unmatched before by me. We both moaned as the passion of our embrace and kiss overtook us.

I don't know how long this continued, but we moved to the bed previously provided by Groz. Our clothes came off. We both paused at that point and sat facing each other. "James," she said breathlessly, "I have never done this before."

"Hana, my love, there is no need to be afraid. I will be gentle and I promise you I will only do with you what you want. You have to trust me." As I was saying this, I could not help but admire the absolute beauty of Hana. She was petite and smooth skinned. Her perky breasts stood out proudly from her chest, which was rising and falling prominently to follow her deep breathing. My cock rose in time with her breasts! Hana looked wide-eyed at my growing cock and I could sense her hesitance, yet excitement.

Carefully, I touched her shoulders and let my hands lightly move down her arms and back. Hana sighed at the light sensual feelings and seemed to relax slightly. I continued this and slowly included her neck and sides of her head. She let her head lean back slightly as I did this, further forcing her beautiful breasts forward. Gently, I allowed my hands to lightly touch the sides of her breasts, migrating around to the undersides. Cupping her breasts in both of my hands, I kissed her on the lips again. Hana responded immediately building the passion again between us. Her nipples stood out proudly atop her perky breasts and I ever so gently rubbed around them, being careful to not just concentrate on the nipples, but also on the dark areola. Hana hissed her approval and moved her groin area as if it needed a scratch!

I would have loved to continue worshipping Hana's breasts, but I knew that she needed attention elsewhere fairly urgently. Leaving the kiss, I moved down her body, in between her breasts, around her very cute belly button and down to her inner thighs. While all of this was happening between Hana and me, Groz was frantically moving around adjusting dials here and pressing buttons there. He was clearly excited! Could this level of sexual tension between Hana and me be charging the ship's energy cells in the same way as our dreams did? Questions for Groz later. I had something more important to attend to right at that minute.

Hana's breaths were coming in short sharp gasps as I made my way to her trimmed pussy. I first circled her outer lips with my tongue. Her oozing juices tasted divine. I knew she was well and truly excited! As was I! My tongue travelled further in to lap at inner walls, further drinking her divine juices. I stayed away from her clit, just to drive her more insane. She was beside herself, calling out over and over, "James! James!" Finally, I couldn't be cruel anymore and plunged directly at her clit with my tongue. Hana shuddered and screamed as I did this. Her whole body tensed up, she let out a long moaning gasp and her body trembled uncontrollably. She alternated between long moans and sharp hisses of breath as she rode out her first orgasm delivered to her by another human being, namely me! I knew she had enough when she pushed my head away from her cunt and pulled me up to kiss me with the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. Her juices still covered my mouth area, but this did not deter Hana one bit. "Oh James, oh James, what did you do to me? That was, that was amazing! Never have I felt anything like that. I have cum by my own hand many times, but this was something off this world!"

I looked at her when she said this and laughed. At first she was taken aback by my mirth, but then it dawned on her what she said. "Ahh! Out of this world!" She rolled around on the bed and laughed until she sobbed, me joining her.

We again became aware of Groz, who was just staring at us. He touched both of our arms as we heard him think, "That, whatever it was, again sent the energy cell recharging receptors off the dial. Anymore of that and you will have charged the cells to full capacity in one more session!" He was amazed at our ability to generate the brain waves at the exact correct frequency for this purpose. "You know Groz," I replied, "I hope no others from your world hear of this phenomenon, because if they did, Earth would soon be run over by your kind, kidnapping breeding adult humans just to power their space ships!"

Groz reminded me that this ship is one of a kind and all refences to it's design are now lost. This ship was it. There will be no others.

"So," I thought at Groz and said to Hana, "You need another session to fully charge the energy cells for a while! Hana my love, are you ready for another round?" We both laughed, but with an undertone of sexual longing and beautiful promise.

This alien, Groz, had given us a priceless gift.

The rest of our lives, however long that might be, was going to be filled with all the bliss and adventure we could ever desire. We had found our place and each other!

The definition of happiness!

pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers