The All Nighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quillpad
Quillpad
163 Followers

Ahh! Such vindication! I could see it in their eyes. The hesitation; the uncertainty. I had them by the balls, and they knew it. All night they'd been ganging up on me. Now, it was their turn to feel it.

I half expected them to back out. Fine by me. That would just open the door for me to do the same when they dared me to do something I was uncomfortable with. Imagine my surprise when Anton dropped his cards, crawled over to Casey, and laid a kiss on him that had my panties gooey.

Yes, it was a full-on kiss. With tongue. For the entire 30 seconds.

Half of a minute may not sound like a long time, but it's an eternity when you are witnessing two straight guys making out. All I could do was sit there and watch with my mouth gaped open in shock.

I have to be honest. It was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen in my life. I don't know why. Maybe it was the wrongness of seeing straight guys kiss. Maybe it was the fact that I wished it were me kissing either of them. All I knew was that my pussy was juicier than a watermelon.

The floodgates were opened (pun intended). There was no going back now.

Since that kiss, the two of them came at me with a vengeance. Before, it was subtle. Now, they were openly trying to set me up, even sacrificing their own wellbeing to aid the other.

The next time a pile up happened, I was set to draw 6 cards. Casey, who was after me, looked at me with anticipation, trying to read my face. Was I able to escape this dare and pass it on to him?

I looked down at my hand and deliberated. Yes, I had another "Draw Two". Yes, I could drop it on him and force him to do a dare. I could tell that he was vulnerable by his horrible poker face.

But the vision of them embraced in that kiss flashed before my eyes. Perhaps I felt I owed them. Perhaps I just wanted to give them the revenge they wanted and get it over with. Or...perhaps I was secretly hoping I'd get a "risqué" dare.

Whatever it was, I tucked my cards away like I wasn't holding. Turning to Anton and feigning exasperation, I said, "I've got nothing. What's my dare?"

"Oooooh Yessssss!" the two of them cheered like they were waiting for this moment.

Obviously, they wanted payback for me daring them to make out. Obviously. And I was curious as to what my punishment would be.

"I dare you to flash us your tits for 30 seconds." Anton said, his voice husky.

"Oh shit." Casey gasped, like he wasn't expecting to hear that come out of Anton's mouth.

I looked at him. He returned my gaze. As much as he was trying to play it cool, I could see something blazing in his eyes. I wasn't sure what it was until he subconsciously licked his lips.

Yes. There it was. Lust. Anton was lusting after me.

Our eyes were locked as I grabbed the hem of my shirt. I'll admit, I was nervous as hell. I was about to show my two coworkers my tits. I was a long way from being a prude, but there was something happening here that made me feel the need to catch my breath.

As my shirt rose, four eyes were locked on me. I was the center of attention. I lifted it up to my neck and held it in place with my chin. My bra was the only thing protecting me from full exposure.

I hesitated. Fearing that I was losing my nerve, Anton desperately exclaimed, "C'mon! You can't back out now!"

Casey just sat there, staring at me as if in disbelief.

With a final inhale, I bit the bullet and lifted my bra. My tits seemed to hold on to the bra as if reluctant to come out. I kept lifting until they could hold on no more. My C cups practically spilled out of their prison, giving a titillating bounce before coming to a rest.

There was a unified gasp from the two of them. Nothing else mattered now. Just my tits. And wouldn't you know it? My nips were hard enough to cut glass. They jut out obscenely, showcasing the fact that I was turned on beyond belief.

But I wasn't the only one.

I giggled nervously under their intense stare. They silently praised me, their worship taking the form of wide eyes and mouths agape. It was Anton who was able to get control of his mouth first and speak.

"Holy shit!" Anton said, his voice filled with awe. "I hope I'm not out of line here, but I have to say that you have...a great set of tits! They're perfect."

"Fucking right!" Casey chimed in enthusiastically.

I couldn't help blushing as I basked in their praise. When the 30 seconds was up (maybe it was longer), I put the girls back in their hiding spot. Their bout of freedom was short, but their effect was long lasting.

The game now had a new intensity to it. Anything was possible now. There were no limits. Me showing them my naked tits was like a door being kicked open. I'd essentially just given them permission to up the ante.

We played more hands, looking for the next opportunity. We were all on edge, wondering what the next boundary was that we were going to push.

The next time I had the chance to pile on, I took it. I caught Casey when he was vulnerable. Since they saw my tits, I think it was only fair for me to see some cock. While I would've rathered it be Anton, I was okay with the consolation prize.

"I want you to show me your cock." I said, my head nodding to his crotch.

He shrugged, like he was expecting that.

Casey is a prime example of not judging a book by its cover. When he pulled down his pants, and then his boxers, I have to say that I was genuinely impressed. He was half hard, so I was able to see the potential. He wasn't porn star large, which isn't something that appeals to me anyway. But as far as cocks go, his was nice.

And I just got wetter.

The next dare was from Casey to Anton. I was expecting something minor because it was from guy to guy, but I should've known better. Just because I wasn't the target this time around didn't mean they couldn't use each other to set me up.

"I dare you..." he started, but paused for effect. Though he was talking to Anton, he was looking at me. With a voice brimming with mischief, he finished, "...to suck her nipples for 30 seconds."

I almost gasped aloud.

Anton looked at Casey like he was trying to make sure he heard him right. Then he looked to me. I'm not sure if he was expecting me to protest, but what he found was me sitting there quietly waiting to see what he was going to do.

Surprisingly, Anton hesitated in doing the dare. "Dude..." he said, turning to Casey with a whisper. "You know I'm engaged."

It was like air being let out of a balloon. I felt deflated, and once again, my feelings were hurt by his rejection.

"Really, Anton?" I thought to myself as I looked at him with wounded eyes.

That almost broke the spell. His rejection almost ruined the magic that was building. But Casey looked him in his face and said, "You made her flash us. I showed you guys my dick. We even made out. After all that, you wanna sit here and pull that now? Either you suck her tits, or we should just stop playing right now."

Anton looked at me, and it was then that I saw what the true dilemma was. It wasn't that he didn't want to do it, it was that he did. Badly. His desire was making him feel guilty.

I could see he was having trouble deciding what to do. But I was all in. For the entire summer, there was a sexual tension building between us. Whether he wanted to acknowledge it or not, he wanted me.

He needed a little "push". So, I decided to help him.

I stood up, grabbed my shirt by the hem, and lifted it over my head and off. Then, I reached behind me, unclasped my bra, and slid it from my shoulders. As a last show, I held it out with my fingertips, only to let it drop to the floor next to my fallen shirt.

The way Anton looked at my naked breasts sent electricity through my tummy. He wanted me. He wanted me so bad. After all the chasing, teasing, and flirting that he'd rejected, he was now caught in a spot that he couldn't turn down.

I walked over to him, straddled his lap, and sat down on him. With our faces inches from each other like we were going to kiss, I lifted his hand and placed his palm on one of the soft globes of my tits.

"Go on." I whispered, my voice soft and inviting. "Complete your dare."

His walls finally crumbled. His grip on my breast tightened, and he guided it to his mouth. I sucked in air through my teeth when he wrapped his lips around my nipple.

He suckled hard and greedily. Instinctively, I arched my back, further pushing my breast into his mouth. My eyes squeezed shut, I lifted my head to look towards the ceiling, and cradled my arms around his neck.

Anton got more into it. He was sucking my tits way past the 30 second mark, and I was not going to stop him. Sensing that my other tit was feeling lonely, he switched. The one he abandoned was now wet with his saliva.

A moan escaped me. I was soaking wet. My thighs were tingling. My nerves were on fire. And beneath my ass, I could feel a stiffening in his pants.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Seeing his sexy lips at the end of my breast with my disappeared nipple had me grinding his lap like we were fucking.

Anton finally stopped himself. I was afraid that he came to his senses, but when our gazes locked, I knew he was still in the lust fog. Something passed between us, and I leaned in to kiss him.

He didn't stop me.

Casey watched as me and Anton full-on made out. Our tongues danced together. His hands palmed my round ass and squeezed. Things were moving at warp speed. All control was lost.

If he pulled his dick out right then and there, I would've sucked it. Or sat on it. If he bent me over to fuck me, I would've let him. And we were probably headed in that direction.

But you know what they say about Murphy's Law.

At that moment, right as things were reaching a crescendo, fate stepped on the brakes. A jingling sound coming from the front of the store alerted us to a customer entering.

"Fuck!" the three of us said through gritted teeth as we hastily scrambled. I jumped off Anton's lap and haphazardly tried to put my bra on. Casey was buckling his pants from when he showed us his cock. All Anton really had to do was smooth out his clothing.

As I was sliding the straps of my bra over my shoulders, Anton looked at me curiously for a second before grabbing my hand to stop me. Gazing at my erect nipples, he said, "I dare you to go out there braless."

I shot him an uncertain look as I took my bra back off and pulled my shirt down over my naked tits. I was horrified to see how noticeable they were! The thin material was practically see-through. Not only did my erect nips poke out, but you could also see the darkness of my areolas. I looked like a wet T-shirt contestant.

"I'm not going out there like this." I said adamantly.

His smile was challenging, but he said nothing else about it. He just walked out to the floor to deal with the customer. Casey followed him, leaving me back there with my thoughts.

After a moment of thinking about it, I shook my head in surrender. I couldn't not do this dare; especially after everything that'd just happened. With a sigh, I tossed my bra on the couch and walked out into the bright lights of the store.

Casey and Anton's eyes fell on me. Of course, Anton gave me a knowing smirk as he pretended to be busy stocking. Casey did the same. It was obvious that they were leaving me to deal with this guy in the embarrassing state I was in.

The customer was just some guy passing through getting gas. An older, large man with a long salt and pepper beard. Plaid shirt on top, dirty jeans on the bottom. He looked like he lived in the woods and ate roadkill.

If I were hoping that he wouldn't notice my braless tits, I would've been sadly disappointed. I could see his eyes zero in almost immediately.

"How can I help you?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound normal. I looked straight at him, as if nothing were amiss. But he wasn't looking at my eyes. His eyes were pointed down.

"Uhhh...I wanna put $20 on pump 4." He said slowly, a hillbilly drawl in his accent.

"Ooookay." I said in a casual, sing-song voice as I punched his sale into the register. "Will that be all?"

"Yeah. Uhhh...no. I also want some coffee."

"Will that be it?"

"And a doughnut."

It was obvious he was stalling for time so that he could keep staring at my tits. I played along with his game because Casey and Anton were watching. It took the customer 10 minutes to get his stuff together and leave. I wanted to scream at him to hurry up and get out, but I couldn't. All I could do was stand there behind the register, tits poking out and everything.

When he finally left, I let out a breath of relief. Anton and Casey both rushed over to me, laughing and cheering.

"Did you see his face?" Casey asked.

"I thought he was going to nut himself!" Anton added.

But I didn't care about that guy. I was keyed up. I was wet. I was horny as fuck. So, I grabbed Anton by his dreads, pulled him in, and resumed our making out. Instantly, he stopped laughing and returned my aggressive move.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Casey turn away dejectedly. He was prepared to give me, the girl he had a crush on, privacy to finish what I'd started with another man.

But then, he stopped. Something came over him. Casey came up from behind while me and Anton were swapping spit and touched my shoulder, as if asking permission to join. I broke the kiss with Anton, turned my head to him, and after a brief stare passed between us, I locked lips with him too.

The angle of my neck was awkward, so I had to turn my entire body to devote my attention to him. Casey and I then kissed with earnest. If I thought that our first kiss was something, this was unbelievable. It appeared that Mr. Casey was very skilled with his mouth.

Perhaps he had other tricks...

Anton released me and walked away. A brief worry that he was developing a conscience filled me, but it was short lived. He marched to the door, locked it, and put the "Will Return At" sign up. Then, with a leering smirk, he grabbed a box of condoms from the shelf.

That said it all. Seeing him do that let me know how real this "game" had gotten.

As we migrated to the backroom, my heart was thumping so hard I thought it was going to punch its way out of my chest. Was I really going to do this? Was I really going to fuck both of them?

Yes.

Once we were back there, I resumed making out with the two of them. Casey more so, because he was the better kisser. By far. Meanwhile, Anton grabbed a cushion from the couch. Then, it was dropped on the floor in front of me.

Nothing else was said, but I got the hint. If that wasn't enough, I was then pushed down to my knees between them.

They unzipped their pants. Their cocks bounced from their confinements like they'd been waiting to escape. Casey was already fully erect. Anton was halfway there.

And I was wetter than Niagara Falls.

It was amazing how different their cocks were. Anton's was dark, thick, and veiny. It was also uncircumcised, which was a surprise for me. I'd never encountered one like it. I heard horror stories of other women giving oral to guys who were "less than thorough" about washing their uncut members. Luckily for me, Anton didn't fall into that category. There were no unpleasant smells from his cock.

In direct contrast, Casey's cock was smooth and white with a perfect mushroom shaped tip. And it was hard. Like, concrete hard. Anton was hard too, but his was still bendable. Casey's was rigid and stiff. IF there were ever a perfect looking cock, it would look like Casey's.

One thing the two of them had in common? Within moments, both of them were covered in my saliva.

"I can't believe this is happening." I thought as I slurped on their dicks. I looked like a horny porn star down there alternating between both of their cocks. I felt like a slut. Above me, all I heard was the two of their moans mingling as I orally pleasured them.

"Yeah. Suck it. Just like that."

"Ohhh yeah. God, you're good at this!"

I couldn't even tell whom said what. I was lost in a haze, so their voices just blended in a chorus of salacious praise for what I was doing.

It wasn't long until I was yanked to my feet and led over to the table. Casey was behind me; Anton was leading me by the hand. The contents on top were rashly swept off and onto the floor. I was then pushed down, face first.

With my ass sticking up in the air, I guess it was inevitable that one of them would smack it. The meat of my round butt wobbled under the force. A surprised squeal escaped my mouth at the suddenness of it.

Another smack. Then another. Each one was harder and louder than the one before. I threw my hands behind me to thwart any other slaps coming, but it was roughly moved away. Then, as if to show me who was in control, there was one more for good measure.

The heat from the sting felt like my ass was on fire. Yes, it hurt, but there was something delicious about the pain. I felt helpless and completely at their mercy. That just made this situation hotter.

"I dare you to eat her pussy." Anton said to Casey.

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

Seconds later, I felt my cheeks being spread apart. I was so wet that my skin down there was sticky. Casey buried his face between them and started to lap away at my vulva. He was so deep inside my ass that his nose was probing my anus as he ate me out.

All I could do was let out a moan.

Feeling left out, Anton gently turned my head until I was looking directly at his cock. Needing no more prodding, I opened my mouth wide to invite him in.

I didn't expect him to stuff his ginormous cock down my throat like he did. Instead of gently sliding in, he grabbed my head, lined himself up, and thrust inside like he was penetrating a resistant pussy. His cock was so thick that I felt like I had to unhinge my jaw like a snake to take it in.

"Yeah. Suck that fucking dick, bitch." He said, his voice sounding different than it did earlier. Right now, it sounded...sadistic.

That forceful thrust was only the first. From there, he began to fuck my face, using my mouth for his pleasure. He was face-fucking me so hard that tears were coming down my cheeks.

"Uck! Uck! Uck! Uck! Uck!"

I was in the middle, feeling both of their lustful hunger in completely different ways. Anton was thrusting so hard that I almost vomited. But Casey was on the other end, pleasuring me with that talented tongue. The two of them almost canceled each other out.

Eventually I had to push on Anton's stomach to slow down his assault on my tonsils. His cocked popped out of my mouth. Now free, I said, "Take it easy, Anton. I need my voice."

A contrite look came on his face as he sheepishly apologized. "Sorry bout that."

"It's cool. Just...go slowly."

This time, he put his cock in my mouth with respect for my throat. As a reward, I gave him the best blowjob I could while Casey's tongue worked magic.

Speaking of Casey...OH MY GOD! He was eating my pussy like his momma baked it. He was gripping my cheeks to keep them spread as he enthusiastically licked me. He even paid attention to my clit, which is something a lot of guys forget to do.

Casey was full of surprises tonight. It's always the quiet ones who wind up blowing your mind.

They must've had some sort of secret signal because Anton's cock suddenly disappeared from my mouth. At the same time, Casey stopped making a meal of my pussy. The two of them seamlessly swapped places. I simply stayed put, bent over on that table, with my ass sticking up waiting for them to use it.

I looked up into Casey's eyes right as he was lining himself up. He reached down and stroked my hair, almost lovingly thanking me for what I was about to do. When his cock entered my mouth, I enclosed my lips around his shaft.

Quillpad
Quillpad
163 Followers