The All Nighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike with Anton, Casey's cock fit comfortably in my mouth. And he didn't try to punch my tonsils with every thrust. He let me set the pace.

What I didn't see was what Anton was doing behind me. I did hear the sound of a plastic condom wrapper ripping. Moments later, he was also lining that monster cock up for entry into my waiting vagina. One of his hands roughly gripped an ass cheek to open me up. I felt the bulbous head of his cock slide up and down my slit, right between the folds of my lips. Every so often it would brush over my clit, which made me shiver.

It took him a few tries to find what he was looking for. Once he found that opening, the penetration of his cock into my slippery pussy was inevitable.

Despite being so gushingly wet, my pussy put up a fight at being invaded. It'd been a while since I'd had sex, and I had to stretch to accommodate his thickness. But Anton fought through the resistance, using small thrusts to push himself further inside with each one. His determination was rewarded, and soon he was fully embedded between the tight, warm, wet walls of my vagina.

Yes, I was spit roasted, like a pig at a Luau. I was being fucked from both ends. And...I...loved it!

The sounds of me being both throat-fucked and doggy fucked sounded so depraved. I felt like I was in the middle of a pendulum. Anton was the driving force. His thrusts were powerful; so powerful that the slaps of his stomach against my butt made the meat ripple. This pushed me into Casey, who's cock was in my mouth. My nose was temporarily buried into his pubic hair; his cock hitting the back of my throat. When Anton pulled back to prepare for another thrust, so did my mouth.

Back and forth I was impaled from each side. I was gushing from my pussy and slobbering from my mouth as both guys used me like a pin cushion.

The loud "slap, slap, slapping" of my cunt being pounded filled the small room.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" I moaned into Casey's cock with each thrust from Anton. At first, I was taking the pounding like the champ I was, but he was fucking me so good that eventually I had to remove Casey's cock so I could call out to God.

"Oh! God! Yes! Fuck...me...Anton!" I cried loudly in tune with those loud slaps each time our skin collided. My words came out in labored whines.

And he did. Both of them did. Those two guys fucked me all over that hot backroom, each occasionally switching places to take turns. I was fucked on the table. I was fucked on the floor. I was fucked on the couch. I was fucked against the wall. The smell of sweat and sex filled the area as my brains were fucked out like they'd never been fucked out before.

At one point I believe there may have been a knocking at the front door. I don't know. Didn't really care. We all ignored it. We were too naked and lost in each other to deal with customers. Let them go down the street.

Anton was the first guy to cum. I was laying on the floor on my back. Casey had my ankles on his shoulders and was practically folding me in half as he hammered my pussy. Anton was leaning over my face, thrusting his cock into my mouth from above.

I was trapped beneath both of them, forced to submit to their desires. Casey's balls repeatedly slapped my anus. Anton's pubic region eclipsed my view. My jaw was hurting from sucking so much cock, which didn't make accommodating Anton's anaconda any better.

When Anton said, "Fuck, I'm about to cum" I welcomed it.

He didn't even ask if he could cum in my mouth, but I should've known that he would. My first clue should've been the fact that he'd ripped the condom off before stuffing his member in my mouth. That right there should've let me know that he was done with my pussy. But he just as well could've chosen to spray my face. Still rude, but not as bad. However, when that big vein in the middle of his cock started twitching, the tone of his moans changed. There was a desperation in his voice when he barked out, "Oh fuck! OH FUCK! OH..."

He didn't remove his cock. He pushed in further. I felt his meat pulse in my mouth before he finished his cry.

"...GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" he yelled loudly as my mouth was flooded with semen.

"UUUUUURRRRRRK!"

It caught me by surprise. And because of the position I was in, I couldn't spit it out. I was forced to gulp and let everything slip down my throat.

Yes. I swallowed every drop.

That must have been one hell of a nut because he stumbled off me and rolled over onto his back. He still had cum dripping from his deflating cock.

"God...DAMN!" He said, like he couldn't believe how good that felt.

"What the fuck, Anton!" I screamed at him, wiping the remnants of his load from my mouth.

He then looked over at me and laughed. "My bad." He said, though he didn't seem sorry at all.

I pushed Casey off me and sat up. Glaring at Anton, I yelled, "You cum in my mouth without warning me? What kind of douche bag does that?"

He at least had the good sense to look apologetic this time. "I'm sorry." He said for real. "I just got caught up in the moment."

My eyes narrowed angrily at him before I got up to go to the bathroom. I rinsed out my mouth in the sink. When I came out, he was standing by the door, holding a bottle of Gatorade out for me.

"Hey, for real this time. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. That was a real asshole move."

He handed me the Gatorade. I took it. Then, I punched him in the stomach. Not hard, but enough to let him know that he was indeed an asshole.

The three of us sat around talking and laughing for a bit, all of us still naked. Me and Anton were sitting on the couch, Casey still on the floor. We didn't even talk about sex, just about life in general. Listening to us talk, one would've never guessed that these two guys were fucking my brains out not too long ago.

Sipping my drink let me know just how dry my throat was from all the cock sucking. I'd already had 3 orgasms, so I could've ended the night here. However, when I looked over at Casey, I saw him stroking his cock. Of the three of us, he was the only one who hadn't cum yet.

I felt it was my duty to rectify that. This time around though, I wanted to control the action. I'd been on the receiving end of being fucked all night, and was forced to swallow a mouthful of jizz. It was my turn to be in charge.

So, I crawled over to Casey and lightly pushed on his chest. When he looked at me to see what I was doing, I gave him a sultry smile and said, "My turn."

He got the hint. With an accepting nod, he laid on his back and let me straddle him.

At first, I just sat on his cock without letting it penetrate me. I wanted to feel his hardness underneath me as I leaned in to kiss him. He eagerly kissed me back. The fact that he did it knowing what Anton had done made it feel even more special to me.

"I'm going to fuck you now." I said, my voice soft and sensual. He nodded, giving ownership of his body to me.

I raised up a bit from his lap, then reached beneath me for his swollen cock. It was then that I noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. His eyes darted down, and then back up to me, letting me know that we were both thinking the same thing.

Biting my lip, I guided it to my hole anyway. Then sat down on it. It slipped in easily, and we let out a unified moan.

With just me and Casey, the sex was more sensual and passionate. The fevered fucking of before was tapered down to two people actually having coitus and enjoying each other's bodies. Our eyes were locked the entire time. He wanted me to cum. That was his mission. Where Anton was all about busting his nut, Casey wanted me to enjoy this.

We made eye contact. We kissed. We touched. We held hands with our fingers interlocked as my hips moved.

The way he was looking up at me, like he felt lucky to be here, was having an effect on me. He was inside of me, and I mean more than his dick. We were connected. I was all his. No one else mattered.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to me. He said it like he'd been waiting to say it his entire life.

Guys have always told me I'm beautiful, especially when they are buried in my pussy. They've told me how sexy I am, how gorgeous I am, and how no other girl could ever hold a candle to me.

But looking at Casey, I felt what he felt. I really was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Suddenly, I was hit with an orgasm that I didn't even see coming. It was unlike the others I'd had tonight. This one was powerful, and it just sprang up on me out of nowhere and crashed me like a wave.

My eyes went wide, as did my mouth. I let out a guttural moan, both from surprise and from the pure rush of cumming so hard. I squeezed his hands, crushing his fingers. The sounds of my orgasm filled the entire store.

Seeing me cum so hard must've triggered him because he was right behind me.

"Uhhh God!" he grunted as I was still cumming. His face strained from the power of his own orgasm. I felt his cock pulsing as he yelled out, "I'm cumming inside of you!"

And that's how we finished; cumming together, almost at the same time. Let me tell you, there is no better physical connection that two people can have than experiencing an orgasm as one. There is magic in that rare moment, and we rode that feeling.

We stared at each other after as we came down, both of us breathing heavily. Finally, he said, "That was..."

"Wow." I finished his sentence for him.

Off from the side, we heard clapping. We turned to Anton to see him fully dressed, giving us a round of applause.

"Now, that was some beautiful shit!" he said, a humored smile on his face.

"Shut up!" Me and Casey yelled together.

We then looked at each other again before we busted open into laughter.

"You're a real asshole! You know that?" I said to Anton as I rose from Casey's lap. His deflated cock fell out of me. It was completely covered in white goo; our combined fluids mingling together.

"I've been called worse." Anton replied. Then, he asked, "What time is it?"

We all looked at the clock on the far wall. Then, a unified panic set in.

It was 6:40 am.

The three of us scrambled as we dressed in a frenzy. Our clothes were thrown everywhere, and it took us a bit to locate them and put them on. After that, we made a mad dash to unlock the door and do a very quick clean up to remove evidence and look like we'd actually been working all night.

The only item of clothing that couldn't be found were my panties.

Long story short, we didn't fool anyone. The store looked like shit. It hadn't been swept, the coffee wasn't started, and there were confused customers wondering why the door was locked. When Bob looked at us, we looked 100% guilty.

He tore us a new asshole. Even his lustful attraction to me couldn't save me from that one. He yelled at us for 30 minutes until he was blue in the face. He asked us questions that we had no good answers for. What did we do all night? How come the three of us couldn't finish our work? Why was the door locked?

All he got were shrugs. Finally, he told us to get the fuck out of his face so he can do our jobs for us.

Yeah, it was brutal.

Despite that, the three of us stepped outside to a bright morning sun with smiles on our faces. My hammered pussy was sore, my mouth felt like my jaw was unhinged, and I smelled like a cheap whore. But I felt liberated. For the first time, my college life didn't feel like a prison sentence that had to be carried out.

We said our goodbyes with the realization that this was the last time we were going to see each other until next summer. I missed them already. Especially Casey.

When I went to hug him, we both let out a sigh. Something happened between us tonight. In the middle of a threesome, the two of us found a connection. My eyes were opened to what had been right under my nose this entire time.

We shared one last kiss. It was passionate and familiar, like we'd been lovers for years. We kissed with our entire bodies, both melting into each other.

"When will you be back?" he asked.

"Next summer."

He nodded. "Can I have your phone number so I can call you?"

"Yeah."

We exchanged info. This was a time before smart phones. Cell phones were around, but they weren't as prevalent as they are now. So, the number he gave me was his home number. I also gave him my contact info on how to reach me up at college.

I walked away towards my car. I turned back and saw that he hadn't left his spot. He was watching me disappear.

He smiled and waved. I returned it. And then I got into my car and drove off.

***

"Why are you smiling so hard?" John asked me about 10 minutes down the road.

"Huh?"

His eyes looked at me with amusement. "You've been smiling like the Cheshire Cat since we left that store. Ever since you saw the picture of the district manager. Who was that?"

I glanced in the back seat to check on Olivia. She was playing a game on her cell phone.

"Livey, put your headphones on sweetie." I said to her. Without even looking up, she did as she was told.

Once we were safe to talk, I reached out and rubbed John's thigh, right next to his cock. He was having trouble concentrating on the road with me doing that.

"That guy's name is Casey. He wasn't always the district manager. In fact, when his uncle owned that store, he was just a regular worker like me."

My words were innocent enough, but with the way I was rubbing his leg, John knew there was something more to this.

"Is there a story behind Casey?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

I nodded, leaned over until I was close to his ear, and whispered, "Tonight, I'll tell you all about it. And I'll do it wearing that red lingerie that you like."

His eyes lit up, and he chuckled. "This must be one hell of a story."

"It is. Trust me. It is."

***

I never went back to work for the gas station. That was my last summer. The following year, I finally mustered up the guts to do what I knew was right for me. I switched majors. When I finally told my dad about it, I was expecting him to be disappointed in me. Surprisingly, he wasn't. He was just happy that I was doing SOMETHING with my life, even if it wasn't what he envisioned.

I never saw Casey or Anton again. Me and Casey tried to keep in touch, but eventually life got in the way. As for Anton, I'm not even sure if he ever married the woman he was engaged to. Honestly, I didn't really care. Anton turned out to be a douche bag, and his fiancé deserved better. It's too bad I was so enamored by his looks that I missed out on an even better guy.

Seeing Casey's picture hanging on the wall with the title "District Manager" underneath it made me smile. It reminded me that life passes, even if we aren't there to see it.

Casey is my "What if" guy. Don't get me wrong, I love my fiancé to pieces. But I can't help wondering what would've happened if I gave Casey the time of day sooner. We had a lot in common, he was easy to talk to, and that KISS...

There was something there.

For those interested in the path I chose for my future, I became a teacher. I now teach Creative Writing and coach my school's Cheerleading squad. Honestly, it was the best decision I ever made, and it was thanks to that talk that I had with Casey that made me want to do it.

"You're not really an adult until you've disappointed your parents. How are you living your own life if you're always doing what they tell you?"

Thanks Casey. I'll always think fondly of you.