The Alleyway Pt. 02

Story Info
I went back to the homeless guy.
2.1k words
4.73
19.8k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

It had been just over a week since I had given the homeless guy a blowjob. All I had thought about this past week was his large cock sliding down my throat. I had avoided walking past him as I don't think I could resist if he offered. I knew it was gross to give a homeless man blowjob in an alleyway but it was also so fucking hot.

Today I had no choice but to walk past the alley. I needed to get to a class and I was running late and could not go the long way round. As I left my building and walked down the road he must of saw me as he popped out the alley just as I got there.

"Hey beautiful." He said.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Fancy another go?" He asked as he grab at his groin. I felt my pussy quiver at the thought.

"I can't, I'm late for class." I replied.

"What about later?" He asked, taking me lack of a no as a yes.

"Only of you shave it and clean it." I told him. I knew at this point I was going to be back here later. Might as-well see if I could get it presented better.

"Deal." He said quickly. I think he was shocked to have me semi agree.

I spent my classes all day thinking about sucking that cock in the alley way and I was shocked. My classes finished and I headed to the gym for a workout. I put my workout clothes, which wear a tight tank top and yoga pants, and began my workout. I loved being in the gym, most of the people in here, boys and girls, were very fit. I would often come here to get turned on before going back to my room and fucking Mia or please myself.

I stayed at the gym until it got dark. I was going to shower there as their showers were better than the dorm ones. But I thought it best not too if the guy really had done as I asked. I had decided that if he did not I would leave, but I also know that I probably would still suck him off.

I left the gym and started on my way home, the gym was only a 10 minute walk from my dorm. As I got close I saw that his was standing at the edge of the alley waiting for me. There was a few people walking near by so I waited before going over to him. Once the area was clear I walked over.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you." He said.

"I bet you have." I replied with a smile.

"I've done as asked." He said as he pulled the top of his trousers down to show off his freshly shaved pubes.

"Good." I told him. At this point I had been thinking about his cock all day and I would have sucked it no matter what.

He turned and walked into the alley, I followed him. He stood back in his little nook and I got in and stood in front of him. He nodded to the floor and I got the hint and got to my knees.

"You here for a bet again?" He asked.

"No." I told him.

"Then why are you here?" He asked. I did not answer as I did not want to admit why to him.

"Well I know why." He said as he slowly started to pull down his trousers. "You can't resist me cock." He stopped just as he started to show his cock.

"Admit it." He told me, stopping with his cock only half showing. My mouth was open slightly as I watched.

"I can't stop thinking about it." I admitted to him.

"Good girl." He said smiling. That made me blush and I could feel my cheeks go red.

He pulled his trouser the rest of the way down and his large cock flipped up. It's was already hard from making me admit I was crazy about his cock. With it being freshly shaved it looked even bigger than before. I felt my pussy tingle just looking at it.

"As good as you remember?" He asked.

"Better." I told him.

"Now put your hands behind your back." He ordered. I looked up at him a bit surprised. He was not this forceful before. I did as he asked anyway.

"Good girl, now open that mouth and look at me." He ordered again. I did as asked and looked up at him. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to make my mouth even more inviting.

"What did I do to get such an eager cock slut?" He ask. As he did he reached down with one hand to grab the back of my ponytail. The other hand grip his cock at the base. He pulled me forward a little as he pushed his cock towards me. He let the tip touch my tongue and held it there for a second. I kept looking him in the eye as pushed his cock into my mouth stretching my lips open. He used half of his cock to slowly fuck my mouth. He did it slowly for a few minutes before speeding up a little and going a bit deeper.

My chin was soon dripping from my own spit as he carried on fucking my mouth. He had let go of his cock and now both hands gripped my head. Be held it still as he forced more of his cock down my throat. He got to the point where he started to make me gag. My eyes started to water as he held his cock deep in my throat. My chin was wet from spit and now my cheeks were wet from my own tears. He pulled his cock fully from my mouth, my spit still connected it to my lips.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked looking down at me with his large wet cock hanging over my face.

"Yes." I replied breathlessly.

"Why don't you take over then." He said.

I did as I was asked and reached up to grip his cock. It was wet from spit and I used that to stroke it. I lifted his cock up as I stroked it and leaned in to suck his balls. They were just as big and heavy as last time. I could barely get one in my mouth and I licked and sucked on them. He moaned as I did and let one hand rest on the top of my head. When his balls were wetter then his cock I moved back and licked my way up his shaft to the tip of his cock.

"Take off that top." He told me as I just got the tip in my mouth.

I pulled back and lifted my top off over my head. I was not wearing a bra because the top acted as one when working out. My tits now exposed he reached down and played with them. I kneeled there and let him play with them before he straighten and motioned for me to keep sucking his cock. The alley was soon filled with the wet sucking noise of me worshipping his cock. I stroked it as I sucked it, taking his cock as deep as I could. I sucked his cock like this for a few minutes before he pulled back.

"Turn around." He ordered. I knew where this was going to lead but I was so turned on I would have done anything at this point. I turned around and faced the other wall.

"Bend over." He ordered next. I got into all fours for him, giving him a view of my ass in my tight pants. I felt him he ton his knees being me. His hands went to my waist and pulled my pants and thong down together. I felt the air hit my glistening pussy.

"Fuck you're wet." He said as his fingers rubbed my pussy. I just moaned as he did. I felt him shift and then I felt his cock rub against my pussy. I moaned again.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Fuck me." I moaned back.

With that he pushed forward and his wet cock easily entered my soaking pussy. I had to try and not moan as his large cock stretched me out. I had never had a cock this size fuck me. He fucked me slowly and let me get used to him inside me. Once he felt like I was ready he increased his pace. This time the alley was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and my low moans.

After a few minutes of fucking he slowed down. I could hear talking and realised people were walking near the alley. If someone came down they would see me naked getting fucked doggy by a homeless man. Again this turned me on more for some reason but I was relieved when I heard him walking past and not coming down. As he fucked me his hands explored my body, grabbing my tits and give my ass a few slaps and squeezes.

I was getting close to an orgasm when I felt something wet hit my ass. I realised that he had spat on my. His thumb moved the spit down to my asshole. Before I can do anything his thumb pushed into my ass. Just as he did the extra sensation made my orgasm exploded. He kept fucking me and thumbing my ass as it washed over me and I had to bite down on his blankets to stop from screaming. The orgasm was so intense I lost vision for a second. When I finally came back around he slowed down and stopped. He pulled out and stood back up. I somehow managed to find the strength to get back to my knees and face him. He wasted no time in grabbing my head and forcing me back onto his cock. He fucked my face even harder this time and I could taste my own pussy juices. I felt him tense up and he pushed his cock in as deep as he could. His cum hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it as it did. He held me there as a river of cum went down my throat. Finally he stopped cumming and he gave my mouth a few last pumps before letting his cock flop out.

"Fuck you're amazing." He said as he gazed down at my naked body.

"So is your cock." I laughed back.

"Can I have your thong?" He asked. "As a memory of this."

I could see no reason why not so I slipped my thong the rest of the way off and handed them to him. He thanked me as he placed them in his pocket. I got myself dressed and left the alleyway. When I got back to the dorm Mia was not there. I showered and passed out as soon as I got into bed.

After that night I did not see the guy again down the alleyway. I even checked one night to find all his stuff was gone. About 2 months later a car pulled up next to me when I was walking home one night. The window was down and a guy called out to me. It took me a minute to realise that it was the homeless guy.

"Get in." He said. I did as he asked and got in the car. As I put my seatbelt on he started to drive off. While driving he explain how he was homeless because he got lost in drink after a bad breakup. The drink made him lose his job and he got kicked out. He said that the first blowjob I gave him helped him to get his life back together. He had started to look for work again when I met him the second time and that confirmed his need to sort himself out. I explain that is was my pleasure.

He asked if their was anything he could do to thank me. I gave him a smile and said I might know how. Not long after I found myself in the corner of a quiet car park, topless leaning over as he forced my head down his large cock. I sucked his cock like that until I swallowed every drop of his cum. We sat back and spoke abit about his new job and the fact he was moving away to get a fresh start. I stayed topless with my face a mess as we did. It was not long before he was hard again and he fucked me hard across the back seat before he came for a second time down my throat.

I hoped you enjoy this story. Please let me know if you did.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers