Helping the Homeless Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotwife helps a homeless man get food and a bit more.
6.8k words
4.56
40.9k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilLaugh
EvilLaugh
73 Followers

It's hard to know what is worse, the loud mocking snores of a spouse next to you, prohibiting your sleep, or the incessant desire for sex with no relief in sight. Alexa had married an honest man, a good man. He was handsome once with a promising career and now he was just a big belly balding younger version of his father. She'd always heard that men got more handsome as they aged, if that was the case then she had bad luck.

There was nothing she found attractive about Jake any longer. He was fatter, lazier, more stressed, had less hair where he needed it and more where he didn't. She watched other couples their age at school events for their daughter and saw so many other husbands that looked hotter than ever, just not her's. It's hard to know which was worse, the fact that she caught him with another woman four years ago or when he farts when he sleeps.

Late at night when she couldn't fall asleep, she thought about sex. She thought about the raw intimate sex of two lovers with hearts still on fire for each other. She often thought how cruel it was for her to be tied down to a man who barely looked at her. When she'd look in the mirror she was still pretty. She had a great body when compared to other moms from her PTA groups. She had long dark brown hair with big blue eyes, she often would receive compliments for her eyes. She had a very poise demeanor, one that often scared many people off. Her breasts were large for her body. She stood at 5'4", an average weight that left her tummy with a small pooch and gentle love handles. When she was younger and still ran everyday, her body looked incredible. She knew she was far from her prime at twenty-eight. She kept her pussy and asshole properly trimmed and shaved, not for her husband, she just didn't like it to be unruly down there, a personal choice.

After conceiving a believable fantasy in her head, she would start to lightly play with herself. She didn't want to wake up her husband in fear she would arouse him and have to handle his pleasure over her own. Whenever she'd think of his cock she'd lose all interest in chasing after her climax, instead opting to get water from the fridge and sulking on the living room couch before forcing herself back onto the cramped sweaty queen sized bed with her husband.

The days went by and routines solidified for the O'Donnell family. Alexa would wake up with Jake so she could make breakfast for her family. She'd put together her daughter's lunch and put it in her lunch box. Alexa would receive a peck on the cheek as Jake left for work. She'd take her daughter, Lily, to school and then she'd get coffee from a local coffee shop and then get groceries. Once she got the groceries she'd pick up the dry cleaning for her husband and then head home. Once home she'd always go to her bed and put on a porn video and watch as she shamelessly rubbed herself off. Once done she'd fix herself up and make lunch for herself. Normally she'd get a text from her husband saying he'd be out late or had to go on some trip and wouldn't be back for a few days. By the afternoon she'd watch one of her god awful guilty pleasures, a show about dragons, gangsters and aliens. She knew it was bad but she enjoyed never knowing what would happen next, it was still exciting.

After so long even the excitement of trouble can become rather mundane. A new tire here, a new phone there. This bill needs to be paid and money needs to go from this account to another account. Late at night Alexa would pray that she'd catch her husband cheating again, at least then there would be drama. She wondered why she wanted drama. She felt selfish and stupid but nonetheless yearned for something new.

"Did you make me lunch?" Jake asked as he stared at two sacked lunches sitting at the center of the kitchen island.

Alexa, in the midst of her morning routine, stopped. She turned around and looked at the two sacked lunches and then at her husband. His expression matched hers. "I guess I did." Alexa had been moving through her morning so quickly she must've made two lunches instead of just one for their daughter.

Jake grabbed a brown bag that was folded nicely at the top filled with food. "Well, alright then." He shrugged and walked to her with his briefcase in his other hand. He gently kissed her left cheek, so gently, in fact, his lips barely grazed her skin before he turned and walked away. "I'm going on a two day trip to the Hartford location, I'll get a hotel room while I'm down there. I have to cover for one of the managers again, you know how it is." Alexa watched her husband walk away, unsurprisingly he never made eye contact with her.

"Ok, be safe." She refused to say she loved him, she didn't believe she did.

"Yeah, I will, love you." Jake leaned forward with a smile on his face and kissed his daughter's forehead as she sleepily ate her bowl of sugar cereal.

Jake left and Alexa felt her throat choke up as a tear threatened to spill from her eye. She quickly turned around to hide her face from her daughter. "I hate you." She whispered to herself.

"Mommy, can I have my lunch in my lunch box?" Lily asked, grabbing Alexa's attention.

"Yeah, of course, baby, mommy has been a little distracted this morning. I'll fix it up and then we can leave for school, okay?" Alexa put on a smile for her daughter and put together another sandwich, cut up apples slices, a fruit snack pack and a small bag of pretzels. While working on the lunch for her daughter she wondered what she was thinking when she made that other sack lunch. How odd.

Alexa took the sack lunch with them, thinking maybe Lily could give it to a kid at school or maybe trade some of the contents for other food. Lily told her about the small pop up lunch market in the elementary school, Dean Wexler always had the best food, or at least that's what Lily told her. By the time they'd gotten to school and after narrowly missing a crazy driver from hitting them, Alexa and Lily totally forgot about the other lunch bag.

"Damnit!" Alexa shouted as she saw the little brown bag of food. "I guess that's my lunch for the day."

As she was making her way home something else out of the ordinary was happening, construction on her normal route. She didn't know which way to go, she could go left or right, but had never gone down those two streets. She wasn't too terribly far from home, she knew how to get back to her neighborhood, but she wasn't sure which was faster. After a beep from the car behind her, she panicked and turned right, right has to be the right way. She made the next available turn left which put her at a red light to which point a man came up to her window.

"Excuse me, miss, do you have any cash? I've not ate for a few days..." the black homeless man's words trailed off as he grabbed his stomach through his dirty dingy hoodie.

Alexa looked at the messy black man who was missing a few teeth. "I, uh," she looked around her car. She did have change but she also had that sacked lunch. "I have... this!" Alexa grabbed the bag of food and smiled up at the man proudly as she sat in her car at the red light.

The man looked at the bag of food and greedily grabbed it from her hand. "Oh, thank you, miss, you made a poor old man very happy today." The man ran off and sat against concrete on the sidewalk and dug into the bag of food. Alexa watched the homeless man shamelessly rip the bag open to find it's tasty insides. She could've stayed there for the entire time he ate but she was moved along by another, this time a bit longer, beeping from the car behind her.

"Ok, ok!" She threw her hands up and looked in her rear view mirror. She drove off with a satisfied feeling in her heart, she'd done something nice today.

For the next few weeks Alexa went down her new route every single day and every single day she'd have a spare lunch for the man. She found out his name was Reginald and he'd lost all his money gambling and never fully recovered from his losses. She gave him rides every once in a while, the whole time Mr. Reginald was nothing but an upstanding man with her, albeit a stinky one.

After a month went by a dirty little thought crept into her mind one late night as she rubbed her clit next to her sleeping husband. She thought about Mr. Reginald. The black homeless man was older than her by who knows how many years. He had missing teeth and she was pretty sure it'd been years since his last shower but there was something about him that stuck out to her. One time when he was in her car she saw the outline of his dick down one of his pant legs. She was astonished by the size. Her husband was only five or so inches when fully erect and he was not very thick, Mr. Reginald, however, seemed to have a python down his legs.

Alexa had never cum so hard than she did that night thinking of Mr. Reginald. She thought about washing his old body. She pictured seeing his brown skin next to her ivory skin, something she'd never considered and only seen in porn before. The idea of the man digging into her wet pussy the way he dug into that bag of food like he did that one morning nearly a month ago drove her wild.

The next few weeks went by until once again her husband would be out of town for a few days. She didn't care because she had a plan, a plan to experience something so nuts, something so crazy she was certainly going to back out at the last moment.

"Come on sweetie, time to gooooo!" Alexa sang to her daughter who was still getting ready in her room.

"Okay, mommy, I'm almost ready!"

Alexa fluttered and danced around her kitchen with a big smile on her face. She peered out the window and saw Jake drive off in his luxury sedan that he loved so much. She did a twirl and when Lily came down stairs she grabbed a hold of her hands and spun her around a few times making Lily laugh.

The mother and daughter left the house in the family SUV and Alexa dropped her daughter off at school. She had no sack lunch with her for Reginald, not this time, this time she had something else in mind. When she got to the corner where Reginald usually stood, like a trained dog, he was there, standing, waiting. Alexa smiled at her very own homeless friend, a man she personally helped when so many other people never would. Now, she wanted to see if he could help her.

"Hiya, miss, what's in the bag today?" Reginald stood at the passenger side door with a friendly smile on his face.

"I left it at home, get in, I'll just take you to my place and feed ya a hot cooked meal, what do you say?" Alexa smiled wide and unlocked her car doors.

"Ok, sounds good to me." Reginald opened the SUV door and climbed inside as he'd done a few times before. Immediately his body odor wafted over to Alexa. She didn't cringe the way she'd done the first time he got too close but it was still pretty hard to breath, she kept the windows down as she drove to help out.

"How has your day been?" Alexa looked over to Reginald as he stared out the window at the town around them.

"Just fine, ma'am, just fine."

"You can call me Alexa, ya know."

Reginald looked at her and nodded, "Sure thing, Alexa."

"If I could make you anything, what would you like to eat?"

"Oh, ma'am, I mean, Alexa, anything will do, honest."

Alexa felt something stirring inside her. She had to let some of it out. "You'd eat anything?" She didn't look at him but wanted to push the envelope. She did her best to keep her voice even as she awkwardly flirted.

"Yeah, sure would, I'm pretty hungry today." Alexa saw from the corner of her eye that he grabbed his crotch with his hand. She felt his eyes on her body.

"Oh, I bet you are. Don't worry, I'll feed you until you're full." She was dying inside from the implications she was making. Did he understand? She felt euphoric from the situation, she enjoyed flirting with someone again, not just someone, Reginald, a dirty old homeless black man. Most men wanted her sexually but Reginald would probably murder a man to sleep with her. She could have him do anything for her and she bet he'd do it.

Alexa started rubbing her legs together as she drove. She was dead silent until they made it back to the house. Reginald didn't say a word, in fact, he saw something that he hadn't seen in a very long time, a blushing woman.

Alexa parked her SUV in the house garage and away from spying eyes. "We are here." Alexa closed the SUV door after exiting the vehicle. She hit the switch on her garage wall closing the door to the garage and walked to the door leading inside the large suburban home. "Come on in." Alexa turned back and waved at Reginald. He cautiously walked into her home.

She directed him to dining room table and told him to sit. She told him she'd be right back, she was feeling a little warm so she was going to change really fast. She felt so giddy while switching out of her jeans and sweater and into one of her work out outfits, a short skirt and a very tight tank top that connected down between her legs like a one piece swimsuit. She knew her boobs looked huge in this outfit and that the skirt was way too short to be worn anywhere other than around her house. Her legs looked so good and her breasts were barely contained at the top revealing a heavy dose of cleavage. When she bent over her ass was popping out of the bottom part which was effectively a thong.

Alexa went downstairs and back to the dining room that was connected to the kitchen and waved at Reginald. "Hey! I'm back, sorry about that, it's just so hot today!" She smiled and when she moved she made sure to make quick jerking motions so her E cup breasts bounced and jiggled.

"Oh, not a problem," Reginald said with shock written across his face. In all fifty or so years in his life he'd never seen a white girl this fine.

"You're so sweet Mr. Reginald, can I get you something to drink?" She walked behind the kitchen island and bent forward a little bit knowing exactly what that would do for her tits. "Maybe some milk?" She felt compelled to wink after asking him so she did.

"Uh, yeah, milk, that's fine, sweetheart." He responded and licked his lips.

"You're so nice, Mr. Reginald, it's a wonder you're not a married man, even after your bad luck." This was all going according to plan. Alexa turned and walked back to the fridge which gave the homeless black guy a full view of her backside. She opened the door and bent over fake looking for the milk. "Where did my husband put that milk?" Right before she left behind the island she undid the bottom part of her top so the two ends connected underneath her were undone, fully exposing her trimmed white wet pussy to Reginald as she searched for the milk.

Alexa stood like that for a minute or two and waved her ass back and forth. She knew what she was doing to him, she just hoped he'd take the hint and come for her. She didn't mind teasing him a bit more but she hoped she hadn't scared him.

"Ah, I found it!" Alexa grabbed the milk and stood up and turned around to see Reginald look away quickly. She smiled and started to blush, she felt like a little girl flirting with a boy on the school yard. "Now, time to make you some food." She smiled at Reginald and he smiled back. She went about her business fixing up some eggs and toast with potatoes. She brewed up some coffee for the two of them as well.

"Where's your husband at, at work?" He looked around the beautiful suburban home. He saw all the pictures of Alexa and her husband or the whole family standing and smiling.

"He's gone away on a business trip and he's planning to be gone for about a week." Alexa liked where the conversation was going.

"I see, is your daughter at school?" He kept on.

"Yes, sir, until 3 PM and then the bus drops her off, it's 9 AM right now." She looked up at him while fixing up his plate. He was watching her closely and even was so bold as to openly stare at her chest while she looked at him.

"I might be homeless, ma'am, but I'm not stupid, ya know." Reginald said firmly.

"Stupid, now why would I think you're stupid?" Alexa could barely finish her sentence when she saw him standing up and walking over to her.

He didn't respond. She put her hands down to her side as he closed the distance. He reached out with one of his hands and grabbed her ass, grasping a full cheek in his big strong hand. "You want to fuck ol' Reggie."

Alexa nearly melted into a puddle of horny feminine juices right there where she stood. His tough hot hand was holding onto her tightly and then started squeezing. He wasn't shocked any longer. "No, what do you mean?" Alexa lied and moaned which made it very clear to Ol' Reggie that it was indeed a lie.

"Don't you lie to me, girl, I've seen plenty of girls like you in my day. You can smell the big dick and it calls to you, like it's magic er somethin'." His breath smelled horrible but it was like fire on her skin. He leaned forward and her heart started to quicken. He let her ass cheek go and started to reach between her legs and grabbed a hold of her wet cunt. "Damn, you're in heat." Alexa moaned and felt blood rush to her ivory face causing it to turn pink. "You look so good when you blushin' ma'am." Alexa pushed her ass out and held onto the island in front of her as he pushed a finger into her wet hole.

"Oh my god!" This was it, finally someone touching her pussy. A real man. She was desperate and horny! She felt so fucking wild while being touched this way in her own home by this homeless black man. "Mr. Reginald, I..." She feebly grabbed the plate. "Please, eat." Reginald pulled his finger from her snatch and put it to his nose. She looked at him as he took a deep whiff of her pussy juices and then shoved the thick finger past his big lips and into his mouth. He sucked on her juices and stared into her eyes.

"You taste right, good, baby." Reginald took the plate of food from the island and took his seat at the dining room table. "Baby, bring me some coffee, black is fine." Reginald sounded so calm and at ease, as if this was his house and she was his maid.

"But you have a glass of milk already." Alexa said while panting, she bit her lip.

"I'm a thirsty man. Plus, I think I'm going to need the energy." He let his words linger in the air. Alexa felt fireworks going off inside of her as Reginald's whole demeanor changed. He was no longer just a friend, she knew that he knew that she needed a hard fucking. He was going to string her along. She wanted him to, this cat and mouse made her so wet!

"Yes, sir." Alexa could barely speak. Her chest heaved for air as she stood there and watched him take the first few bites. She gathered herself and grabbed a mug from the cupboard and poured him some coffee. She stood there well after she poured the mug full. She took deep breaths and she felt her mind trying to jump out of her skin. She had so many feelings. She was so incredibly hot and finally, for the first time in many years, she felt like a woman. She pictured Reginald sucking on his finger and sucking off her juices. She bit her lower lip. She didn't need to reach down between her legs, she could feel the heat and the wetness on her inner thighs.

Alexa turned around with the coffee in hand and walked it to her guest. She felt so excited it verged on fear. She knew she wasn't scared but what if Reginald was dangerous? She didn't really know this man. He'd have no reason to be violent, she'd give him anything he wanted.

"Thank you, baby." Reginald took the coffee mug from the gorgeous young MILF. "You think you want my sausage, huh? Think you can handle it?" Reginald stared up at Alexa and she felt like a deer caught in headlights. He peered into her soul.

"Yes." She couldn't feel her legs any longer, they were numb as she stood before him nearly naked.

Reginald took his eyes off him and took another bite of eggs. "This is really good, Alexa." He put his fork down and took a big gulp of the cold milk. "I'm a hungry man." He turned his gaze back to her body and she hung on his every word. "Get naked."

EvilLaugh
EvilLaugh
73 Followers
12