The Alluring Scent of Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Brothers succumb to the scents of SUBMISSION & DOMINATION.
5.9k words
4.15
6.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brothers succumb to the scents of SUBMISSION & DOMINATION

This picks up where part one left off, but you should read the previous story to truly experience the alluring scent of SUBMISSION before you indulge in DOMINATION.

WARNING: NOT A SWEET STORY. This is a twisted tale of brother-on-brother incest, drugged mind control, gay domination & submission, reluctant male on male sex, involves a suit and tie fetish, rough bondage, humiliation, some crossdressing and rough language, so if you find those things at all objectionable, please move on. Everyone is OVER 18 and you should not try this at home.

Daddy opened the studio door and you heel like a good boy, following him into the small photo studio. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I believe no introductions are needed."

You lift your gaze from Daddy's feet and see a ton of cameras and brightly lit background, red on the left side and hot pink like your tie on the right. On the left side there is bold lettering spelling "DOMination for Men" in black script and on the right "SUBmission for men" in dark gray script. Your jaw drops when you see the model for "DOMINATION" wearing a black suit and tie, red shirt and socks along with an evil grin...it's your OLDER BROTHER!!

OMG. No. The SOB had made your youth a living hell of non-stop bullying, but only when he wasn't using you as a punching bag. Now you are being presented to him in your most submissive state as another man's pet. Your face is redder than his shirt in embarrassment and humiliation.

Daddy was all business. "Let's get to the still shots first before we move onto the video." Video? "Crawl over there, boy next to your brother and sit on your butt, legs spread facing the camera." You follow Daddy's directions and crawl across the floor, not daring to even glance at your brother. You turn to face the camera and sit on the floor next to your standing older brother. "Good boy. Now angle a bit toward your brother and put your right leg behind his. Good boy." Addressing your brother, Daddy tells him, "Sir. I want you to reach down, take hold of his tie like a leash and look down at your brother sternly. Perfect." Your older brother is only too happy to pull your tie up sharply, forcing you to look up into his smirking face. You tell yourself that this can't be happening, but you both know that it is all too real. "That's great. Your expressions are both absolutely perfect. Now be a good boy and reach up with your left hand and take hold of the tab on your brother's zipper."

With trembling fingers, you do as Daddy tells you and grab hold of your brother's zipper. His evil grin gets even darker and you feel his hardening cock jerk under your hand. But Daddy loves it. "That's what we need. The perfect contrast of Domination and Submission. Hold it." Daddy takes multiple shots from different angles as your brother keeps your leash taut and stares you down into deeper levels of submission. You find yourself on the verge of tears.

Daddy finally stops taking pictures and steps into a small glass booth. "That's it for the still shots. Let's start the video. You already know your roles, so just go with it and have fun. Action!"

You see little red lights blink on for a dozen cameras around the room all aimed at you. Dear God, NO!

Your older brother yanks your leash. You swallow hard and look up into his unyielding gaze.

You know what he wants from you...

Your fingers tremble on his fly...

His cock is rock hard under your hand...

You melt inside and submit.

ZZZZZIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP....

You pause.

"Take it out, bitch," your older brother commands.

You'd rather reach into a bear trap. "Puh-please..." you beg. He just gives you a twisted grin and pulls a bottle of SUBMISSION from his pocket. You watch in horror as he unscrews the cap with one hand and jams it to your nostril. He tugs slightly on your tie and you buckle, inhaling a massive dose of SUBMISSION. Your resistance and inhibitions melt away from the inside as you hold it. You exhale and your older brother plugs your other nostril. Another tug on your pink tie and you inhale DEEPLY holding it, holding it, feeling tendrils of SUBMISSION enveloping your very core until you must exhale for air.

Another tug on your pink silk leash and you reach into your older brother's gaping fly. Your fingers touch his thick cock, of course he's going commando... it's hard, spongy and silky smooth. You manage to work the hard cock out of his fly and rub your thumb gently around the head, smearing it with his precum.

"Balls too, bitch."

"Yes, Sir." You reach in under his cock and gently pull his hairy balls into view. You remember that your balls were hairy too this morning, but now they are as smooth and hairless as the rest of you...just how a bitch should be.

Sir places a hand on the back of your head and guides you forward. You know this is wrong, but there is nothing to do but open your mouth for his manly cock in complete SUBMISSION. Your older brother's cock enters your mouth, you close your lips and begin sucking it, breaking multiple taboos at once. Tears form in your eyes as you gaze up at your older brother while bobbing your head on his cock. Memories of past indignities you suffered flood your mind, as you suffer through this latest ultimate humiliation of servicing his cock. You watch in impotent horror as he puts a bottle of DOMINATION to his nostril and takes a deep hit. You feel the cock in your mouth pulse and harden which only makes you want to suck it harder. Your brother takes another hit holds it and finally exhales, "Fuck YEEESSSSS!" he moans.

You start to work your tongue on his cock and try giving the best blowjob you can, hoping that the wired dominant above you doesn't notice your existence.

No such luck...

"Yeahhh, take that cock, bitch!" Sir grabs your head and rams the full length of his cock down your throat. He facefucks your head like a fleshlight, jamming your head roughly into his hips over and over again, causing you to flash back to when you were kids and he sat on top of you smacking your face with your own hands telling you, "Stop hitting yourself... Stop hitting yourself... Stop hitting yourself... Stop hitting yourself..."

"GLLICKK... GLLICKK... GLLICKK..." Tears pour down your cheeks as Sir rapes your throat, you push against his hips in a vain attempt to temper the assault, but all you can truly do is endure it until the inevitable happens. Soon enough, Sir crushes your nose into his crotch and you feel his balls on your chin pulse as they pump cum down your throat.

"YESSS. Take it, cocksucker!" Sir growls as he seeds your oral cavity with sperm that is genetically 90% identical to your own. His cock is lodged in your throat, so you don't even have to swallow the jets of cum that blast down your gullet. After he finishes cumming, Sir just pushes you away roughly and you land back on your elbows in your now rumpled satin lined suit. Sir lets out a mocking chuckle, "Pink satin...? Is that Cocksucker Pink? Take that faggy jacket and vest off, go hang it up over there. Here, take my jacket and hang it up too, then crawl back here, cocksucker."

Sir turns toward the probably gay clerk, "Hey, faggot! Make yourself useful and grab me a couple of skinny silk ties...and a pair of scissors. Move." While you are carefully hanging up your older brother's jacket, the probably gay clerk quickly grabs the ordered items and holds them out with one arm extended. Sir is not pleased, "Give them to me, faggot."

"S-Sorry. I'm not s-supposed to get in the s-shot..." he stammers.

Sir grabs him by the wrist and yanks him forward, "There. You're in the shot, faggot." Sir takes the ties and scissors and the probably gay clerk turns to make a hasty retreat. "I didn't say you could leave, faggot." Sir grabbed faggot by the collar and yanked him back so hard that he fell on his ass. You've hung up your jacket and vest then start to crawl on your hands and knees back to the action as slowly as you can.

"Please, Sir. I'm not s-supposed to..."

Sir had the faggot trapped before him sitting with his back against Sir's legs, "I'm in charge, faggot. You need an attitude adjustment." Sir moved the bottle of SUBMISSION towards faggot's face, causing the probably gay clerk to go into a full panic.

"NO! OMG, NO! Please! That's not for me! You can't.... mmm... mmm..." Sir had the struggling probably gay clerk trapped with his hand over his panicked face, covering his mouth and pinching his nose closed. Sir held the bottle under one nostril as his victim's face grew red from lack of air. He looks to you desperately for help, but you just drop your gaze to the floor and stay on your hands and knees like Sir ordered. Sir finally relented and released one nostril. The probably gay clerk exhaled hard and then instinctively drew a DEEP breath, inhaling an unhealthy dose of SUBMISSION.

Sir pinched the probably gay clerk's nose closed again, trapping the alluring scent of SUBMISSION in his lungs. He kicked and struggled, moaned and groaned, for a moment until he stopped resisting the tendrils of SUBMISSION snaking their way into his core. Sir allowed him some air for a moment, then held the bottle up to his other nostril, "Breathe DEEP and HOLD it, faggot."

"Yes, Sir..." faggot hesitated a second but then complied and inhaled another full dose of SUBMISSION. He held it as long as he could before exhaling.

"On your hands and knees, faggot." Faggot got on his hands and knees in his finely tailored suit, the internal battle that was taking place in his psyche was clear on his face. Sir stepped on top of faggot, using him as a stepstool. He flipped the end of one of the ties over the overhead structure that was holding lights and cameras. He tied a slipknot and gave it a pull so that a two foot length of silk tie hung from the structure. Then he did the same with the other tie so they dangled about four feet apart. "Get up here, cocksucker."

You step up to join your older brother standing on top of faggot. Like a good sub, faggot didn't complain about supporting the weight of two grown men... he endured it. With an evil grin, Sir grabs the sleeve of your pink shirt at the shoulder and rips the sleeve off your shirt! Before you can even protest, Sir does the same to your other sleeve, leaving you in a sleeveless pink shirt and tie.

Sir grabs your right wrist, elevates it and binds it with a tie in a tight knot before doing the same with your other wrist. He gives another wicked grin as he runs his hand down your smooth arm to your hairless pit, "Nice. Smooth and hairless just like a cocksucker should be." He steps down to the floor, "On your belly faggot." Beneath you, faggot is only too glad to comply. As he sinks to his belly, the ties that bind you to the overhead structure of trusses go taut and you find yourself hanging by your wrists with your arms spread out at an angle. You try to relieve the strain by standing on tiptoe on top of faggot and soon realize that if you stand on his perky butt you can almost rest your feet flat.

Sir is standing before you, enjoying your predicament. He takes hold of the front of your shirt and with a quick yank, sends the buttons flying as he pulls it open, exposing your torso. You inhale sharply as your older brother feels up your newly smooth chest and abs. The sensation is overwhelming on your skin which seems ultra-sensitive without its masculine coating of fine hairs, causing you to squirm slightly. Sir ties the tails of your shirt together in a big bow in front, just under your chest, leaving your abdomen exposed, just like girls do in the summertime. He traces a finger down where your treasure trail used to be and you automatically tense at the feeling, "Keep it tight, cocksucker." Just as you flex your abs, Sir gut punches you!

Fuck! You reflexively curl up to protect your sore belly, which causes you to lose your footing and the binds on your wrists yank your arms taut. You try to regain your footing on faggot's ass, but as soon as you do, Sir gut punches you again! Sonofab... another gut punch! Sir allows you to catch your breath a moment and regain your footing before delivering yet another blow.

You start to sob, your belly is on fire, but you have to keep it taut, it's your only protection from the blows. You relieve the pressure in your arms a bit by grabbing onto the ties your suspended by and lifting yourself a bit, but your arms are getting tired and while lifting yourself, your feet can't even rest on faggot.

All you can do is endure as you swing helplessly as Sir delivers blow after blow to your exposed core. As much as it hurts, you understand that Sir is actually pulling his punches. Your new Master is establishing the power dynamic between you one blow at a time. Each blow exhibits his power in your new relationship and the DOMINATION he has over you, just as your failure to fight back and meekly accept his blows demonstrates your SUBMISSION.

Daddy's voice breaks in softly from an overhead speaker:

Keep it up, gents. We just passed ten thousand viewers on the livestream.

WHAT? Livestream? You knew that the cameras were recording you, but you never imagined that there were more than 10,000 perverts around the globe watching your humiliation in real time. This is way beyond your worst nightmare, it's unimaginable...

Your older brother on the other hand was loving it and committed the cardinal sin of porn by breaking down the fourth wall. "Hey, bators! Glad you could join us. I'm Sir and this is my baby brother, no BS, we really are brothers," he yanks on your tie. "Aren't we?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Look into the camera and tell them your name." Sir yanks on your tie hard.

"C-Cocksucker..."

"He just earned that name because he just sucked me off for the first time. We also have a well-dressed doormat that cocksucker is standing on. Tell the good people your name." Sir ground the heel of his dress shoe painfully into the small of faggot's back.

"f- faggot, Sir." He sounded on the verge of tears.

"Now you may notice that cocksucker is nice and smooth," Sir runs his hands over your arms and sore belly for the audience of perverts, making you shiver. "It's cocksucker's first day, so he's still a little skittish. Cocksucker has a pretty nice body on him, but check out these guns, homos." Sir grabs the sleeve on the shoulder of his red dress shirt and easily rips it off at the seam, exposing his well-developed arm muscles. He does the same with the other sleeve and flexes the muscles in his hairy arms for our audience. "That turn you fags? This is what a real man's arms look like, not those hairless boy arms on my cocksucker brother. These arms have real power." He gut punches you again.

Fuck! The force of the blow makes you swing away, losing your footing and putting a painful strain on your arms again.

"For you novices out there, this is what's known as predicament bondage. Cocksucker loses his footing on faggots' ass when I gut punch him, putting a LOT of strain on his arms, so he has to come closer to step on faggot to relieve the pressure, but...that just sets cocksucker up for the next gut punch..."

"Oof!" Fuck! Your arms and belly are starting to scream in pain. You dangle for a moment, enduring the pain because you know that going back to stand on faggot again will only lead to another gut punch, so you resort to the last refuge of a sub...pointless begging, "Please, Sir. No more punches...please...".

"No promises, cocksucker..." With a whimper you swing yourself back to the temporary relief of standing on faggot's perky ass. Sir rubs your sore abs with his closed fist, the massage providing some relief...

"Oof!" Dammit! Another gut punch knocks the wind out of you. You swing back and forth helplessly like the pendulum on a clock. You just catch your breath as you swing back towards faggot, "Oof!" Another gut punch totally knocks the wind out of you, but this time Sir holds onto you by your tie. You drop your feet onto faggot as you turn purple.

"Breathe, cocksucker, breathe..." Sir coos as you finally manage to get your diaphragm working again. "You dom's out there, please note that it is important to monitor your sub's reactions carefully. In the heat of passion you may go too far and the sub will allow you to do real damage in trying to prove themselves worthy of you. Cocksucker has admirably allowed me to use him to his limit as a punching bag. Good, cocksucker...". Sir ruffles your hair affectionately and you feel a rush of pride.

"Thank you, Sir..." you husk. WTF? Why are you thanking the bastard.

We're getting a LOT of requests to see you two kiss... Daddy reports.

"So you pervs out there want to see two straight bros kiss? What a bunch of homos you are. Tell you what, if we get ten grand in donations, we'll make out for a full minute! For every additional grand, we'll make out for another full minute." Your expression is one of shock and revulsion...

We already are over five grand, now six. Keep going!

"While I'm waiting for you fags to drop your cocks long enough to donate, let's adjust cocksucker's wardrobe." Sir pulls the scissors from his pocket. He reaches into your pants pockets and starts pulling them inside out. "Here's a fun trick, with just a pair of scissors, you can get full access to your sub's nether regions." With a snip he cuts off your back pockets, then reaches in and grabs a handful of your pantied ass! He noices your butt plug and the special feature on your pants. "Check this out, faggots! There's a zipper that runs up the seam of cocksucker's pants! Open, closed, open..." You blush in embarrassment.

Eight grand, Sir...

Snip! Snip! Your front pockets fall away, "Now you can just reach in and fool around with your cocksuckers, little twig and berries...if you're into that kinda thing. Now we just have one more adjustment to make." Sir attacks the legs of your pants, cutting them down into shorts! As the legs of your ruined custom-tailored pants fall away, your older brother discovers your sissy secret and laughs...

"WTF! Check this out guys! My cocksucking kid brother is wearing PINK STOCKINGS!" Your older brother, who has NEVER missed an opportunity to humiliate you in public, yanks the shreds of your pants legs off your feet leaving your sheer, hot pink stockings exposed to more than ten thousand perverts around the globe. You hang your head in shame, only now realizing how feminine your dress shoes look on your stockinged feet. Sir rolls up the hem on your pants legs until you are left in a pair of charcoal gray short shorts and a sleeveless pink shirt tied in a big bow in front, leaving your poor abs on display. The term Daisy Duke comes to mind.

Ten thousand, Sir.

"Good news, pervs. We hit our goal of ten grand so now you get to see me make out with my cocksucking sissy brother. But first things first..." Sir jams the bottle of SUBMISSION under your nose. He doesn't order you to inhale, he just gives you a look. You know another hit of SUBMISSION will only lead you to greater perverted acts, but when Sir holds a bottle of DOMINATION under his own nose and inhales deeply, you can't stop yourself from following his lead. You inhale and hold it, SUBMISSION burns into your lungs, you are desperate to exhale but you must prove your worth to your new master so you hold and hold, now even your breathing is governed by SUBMISSION. After an eternity Sir exhales and you follow, gasping for the air of freedom, but Sir places the bottle to your other nostril and as he fills his core with DOMINATION you inhale SUBMISSION. You hold it, looking with begging eyes to your master for respite as you hang helplessly before him. Your body is screaming for air, but you hold onto SUBMISSION, hold it, hold it, hold it, you would rather die in this moment than fail your master. SUBMISSION has become more important to you than the air you breathe, more important than even life itself.

12