The Alluring Scent of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel consciousness fading away as you look into the eyes of your older brother, the eyes of pure DOMINATION. You don't feel anything anymore as your body shuts down, except his burning gaze upon you. You will die for him here in this moment if that is his wish, performing the ultimate act of SUBMISSION, surrendering to his DOMINATION as you have always done, and always will....

Sir exhales and you follow suit. He grabs your fine tie of pink silk and pulls you close, you kiss each other gently, the world, the drooling perverts watching, the faggot under your feet, your Daddy who arranged your enslavement, all melt away from your thoughts as you join with the man who has dominated you since the day you arrived on this earth. You melt into his embrace, savoring his strength, his masculinity, you are his to own, to command, to destroy...

Fourteen thousand, Sir...

You moan at the thought of making out with your older brother for the next five minutes. He grabs your ass with one hand and plays with your butt plug as he invades your mouth with his powerful tongue. You give a high-pitched moan like a bitch, wantonly pleading for Sir to invade you at both ends. His other hand explores your torso and you wish you could wrap your arms around him, but your bonds keep you from forgetting your place. The fingers of his hand play with your nipple, teasing it to erection and then Sir pinches it hard. YES! It hurts sooo GOOD.

Sir notices your reaction, so he squeezes harder and twists as he grabs the base of your butt plug and diddles it in your pussy. You mewl in submission and suck hungrily on his tongue. You've made your first foray into sub-space where pain and pleasure merge and magnify each other. You surprise your master by lifting your feet off faggot so you can relish the burn in your arms. He grabs your butt cheek painfully hard and twists it while biting your tongue and twisting your nipple. A submissive moan of pure bitchboy turn-on emanates from your very core that signals your total SUBMISSION.

Sixteen thousand and thirty seconds, Sir. They are now asking for you to fuck cocksucker...

NO! You want this make-out session to last forever...but all too soon, Sir pulls away from you, leaving you panting. He grabs faggot and pulling him up to his hands and knees, whispers in his ear and with a kick in the ass sends faggot scurrying on all fours, leaving you literally hanging.

Sir reaches into your front pocket and pulls out the side of your white cotton panties, "Let's see what kind of sissy underwear my cocksucking little brother is wearing." Sir reaches into your other front pocket and SNIP! He reaches into your back seam and grabs the seat of your panties and yanks them out with a flourish. "Ta-da! Well, well...schoolgirl panties. What a surprise..."

"Now it looks like you pervs out there actually want me to fuck my little brother, cocksucker." You start to protest, but Sir shoves the remains of your panties into your moaning mouth. "For that sick, twisted event to happen, I'll need twenty-five big ones!" faggot came crawling back with something in his mouth, "Took you long enough, faggot. Now get outta here, I'm done with you for now ." Sir kicked faggot in the ass and he crawled away like a cat on fire. Sir takes the small cloth he took from faggot and looking at you with an evil grin pours SUBMISSION over it freely until it is dripping wet. Then in a flash, he reaches up and clips it to your ears. OMG. NO! You instantly realize that it's a thick cloth facemask left over from COVID, the kind with the exhaust vent built in. You moan in protest, trying not to take a breath. You can feel SUBMISSION wicking into the gag in your mouth, you get an actually taste of SUBMISSION. It tastes slightly sweet...

"Before I fuck, cocksucker's sweet little ass, I should probably warm it up first." Sir pulls his thin leather dress belt from his slacks with a flourish. OMG. Please NO. You hear the belt whistle through the air before it bites into your ass! You stiffen and howl which then makes you inhale. WHOA. A blast of SUBMISSION hits you just as the next lash connects with your butt. You groan as pleasure and pain start to merge again. You shudder and gasp in pleasure at the next strike as all the pain signals in your body morph into the pleasure of SUBMISSION.

"If you want another one, present that ass cocksucker," Sir demands of you. You force your aching muscles to respond and you present your ass to your older brother, pleading for another stroke. He obliges...

THWACK! Yes, it burns so good.

THWACK! You inhale more SUBMISSION and stick your ass out and even wiggle it a bit.

THWACK! YES, SIR. Make me feel it.

THWACK! More, more, please...

THWACK! FUCK! Sir missed and hit your exposed back with a blistering lash...

THWACK! OMG. The back of your naked thighs erupt in fire. Sir is deliberately missing now, aiming for bare skin...

THWACK! Make me really feel it, Sir. You are existing in a fog of pure SUBMISSION, both chemically and physically.

THWACK! Sir lashes your ass at full power and the sharp pain merges gloriously with the dull agony you are feeling in your arms, belly, thighs and back...

You go slack in your bonds, relishing the tendrils of pain your master has bestowed on you, taking deep breaths of SUBMISSION through your mask, it even tastes good on your tongue... so sweet...The pain starts to dull. You pull on your silken bonds and present your ass again and wiggle it invitingly...

THWACK! You absorb it and daringly sticking your ass out even more... THWACK! Better, but is that all you got, Sir? You do a pull up with your arms to taunt your master THWACK! You moan in masochistic pleasure at the hardest blow yet...then they keep coming...

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

You lose count as they come in rapid fire and you moan continuously in an unbroken hymn sung only in sub-space. You rapidly breath in through your wet mask, gaining the strength via SUBMISSION to accept pain, humiliation and abuse that would have crushed your former self into the dust. Now you simply accept whatever is inflicted on you. You can be beaten, you even invite a beating, relish a beating, but your SUBMISSION leaves you UNbeatable.

You are always ready for more...and more...more please...

Twenty-five thousand, Sir...

Sir continues to lash you until your exhausted muscles give out and you simply hang from your silken bonds.

"Crawl over here with some lube, faggot. You ready to get fucked, cocksucker?"

You inhale more SUBMISSION from your mask and nod agreeably. Yes, you are more than ready to be fucked by your older brother. Sir unzips his fly and releases his engorging member just as faggot comes crawling back with a bottle of lube in his mouth. "Make yourself useful faggot and crawl over there," Sir orders as he lubes up his cock. You take advantage of faggot being sideways to you on all fours in front of you by stepping onto his shoulders and butt, giving your sore arms some relief. Sir steps up onto faggot before you with one foot in the small of his back and the other between his shoulder blades. Sir unzips you and frees your own hard cock before grabbing your legs and lifting them around his waist. You wrap your stockinged legs around his solid waist as he reaches under and pulls out your butt plug. It hits the ground with a thud.

Without any more delay, your older brother slides his rigid cock deep into your open quim. Sir pauses to take two deep hits of DOMINATION. "Fuck, yeah," he growls. "Hang on, cocksucker." Sir starts to fuck you, slowly at first and you moan as you start to assist him in with your legs.

"Hunff... Hunff... Hunff... Hunff..." you moan through your gag and mask. Your gag is soaked and you swallow a good dose of SUBMISSION as your hungry pussy grips onto your older brother's cock. He picks up the pace and you stare into each other's eyes, two rutting males, one dominant and in control, the other submissive and yielding. Your fuckstool faggot is forgotten as he strains on all fours to support your combined weight.

"Hunff... Hunff... Hunff... Hunff..." you moan, and your hard cock jerks each time Sir bottoms out in your pussy. Sir grabs onto your once pristine pink tie and starts to seriously fuck you. His hips slam into your ass as you wantonly pull him into you, your bound arms strain against your ties as you are being fucked like you are in a sling. You are huffing SUBMISSION on each driving penetration, erasing all trace of the normal straight guy that just stopped into the shop after the gym to drop off his rental suit. He is gone. You will never fuck anyone ever again. You are now only fit to be fucked by men. You surrender to DOMINATION, you are incomplete without SUBMISSION. Your moans morph into one unbroken wail of surrender as your cock spasms and shoots volley after volley on your chest, face and abs. sir goes over the edge and bellows as he breeds your new boy pussy, his cum dripping out of your sloppy hole. After he catches his breath, he looks down on your conquered face and bestows a new name upon you,

"Bitch."

The screens go dark and Sir cuts you down with the scissors. You wobble a bit and finally sink to the ground. Sir sits on faggot's back and removes the ties from your sore wrists as you remove your mask and gag. Daddy comes out of the booth and joins you.

"Excellent session gents. Between our standard fees and contributions, minus my commission, you both just made about thirty thousand."

"Fuckin-A!" Sir blurts out.

"You have also been offered a private gig for an exclusive event. You will each get fifty thousand for the evening.

"Fuckin-A!"

"Umm," you mumble, still trying to process what happened to you.

Daddy already has an answer, "Since you signed over power of attorney to me as your manager in your modeling contract, I've already accepted for you."

Your mouth drops open, but no words come out...

Two weeks later you find yourself on a luxury superyacht in international waters. The ballroom is filled with well-groomed wealthy perverts awaiting your performance. You are waiting in the wings and glance at Sir. He is decked out in full black leather regalia, executioners hood, chest harness, leather straps on his biceps, tight pleather spandex pants, heavy boots and gloves, clutching an ominous whip. Sir takes a couple of good hits of DOMINATION then feeds you a couple of good hits of SUBMISSION. You will need it dressed like this. Your outfit is in a word humiliating. It is also pink. It is also fit for a girl. Pink leather corset that pulls your waist in a good three inches, pink high heels locked to your ankles, pink stockings and garters with a pink thong, pink pleather gloves that run to your elbows and a pink dog collar locked around your neck! Thank heaven the guys at the gym can't see you now...

The lights go dark and the emcee comes on over the speaker, "Ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in-between, our first act is two actual brothers whose first video has already garnered over one million hits! Please welcome Sir and bitch!!"

The crowd goes wild as the lights come up on the stage to reveal a fucking bench, a sling and in the center a heavy St. Andrew's cross. You swallow hard as Sir grabs your leash and pulls you forward on your high heels...

Back in the good old USA, the shop owner is carefully measuring a new customer.

"So, Carmine, your senior prom. What are you eighteen?"

"Almost nineteen, sir. Is all this measuring really necessary?" The young man asked, standing uncomfortably before the three-way mirror in his tattered tee shirt, scruffy sneakers and worn skinny jeans. He felt more than out of place surrounded by fine clothes while the owner breeched his personal space with the tape measure.

"Trust me. The correct fit will make an inexpensive suit look like a million bucks." The owner measured up the young man in more ways than one. Thin almost waifish build, longish hair, delicate features, full lips, cute girlish teardrop ass, maybe 5'-7" tall...perfect.

"Yeah, I want to look good for the prom."

"Any plans for after high school?" The owner measured his sleeve, noting the thin hairless arm and small hands on the young man.

"Probably get a factory job. My buddy Blair might get me in, then get my own place."

"Hmm... well my old clerk is gone...left for another position, so I'm shorthanded. I pay better than minimum wage plus commission and the studio apartment upstairs is empty now, if you're interested." The clerk smiled at how easy this was going...

"Really?!" The naive little dude chomped at the bait.

"Sure...and with our employee discount I guarantee you'll be a LOT better dressed than you will ever be at some factory job."

"That sounds awesome." The owner set the hook. Carmine couldn't believe his luck to have landed this sweetheart gig!

"C'mon, I'll show you the apartment, it's small but fully furnished."

"Sounds like heaven compared to being in the trailer with mom and her boyfriend," Carmine climbed the stairs to his new home, his new life, while behind him the owner checked out his sweet girlish ass in his skinny jeans...knowing that he had found a perfect victim for his newest scent - ANDROGYNY!!

THE END?

12