All Comments on 'The Alpha Ch. 01'

by luciusgrey

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep writing

you got real good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great start

please continue, loving this so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Keep writing this is by far one of the best stories I've read. Just watch out for puncuation.

jenellesljenelleslover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Very good story. It's obvious you've done some research into the were critters of various types. You have a nice handle on the characters, but they will need some development.

I expect to see more good work from you.

BigDog167BigDog167over 8 years ago
Read it before

I am not sure when I have read this before, or one very similar. I know it was here on Lit so I will have to check. Hopefully it is just a similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Young Wolves by sirreadsalot10

Young Wolves by sirreadsalot10 has some similarities to the start of this story.

Hope it turns out as good or better.

Although, I dislike the sex part of for joining the pack. I do have to remind myself of the site's name - Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

James seem to have one of the same characteristics he said he hated in other people. Is he not bullying his teacher into sex and threatened to out her if she doesn't comply? I'm guessing he probably could have sex with anyone without having to force them. If this is the kind of behavior he will continue, it's definitely not a positive sign of a good leader.

I can see his alpha ego is going to cause him to bite off more then he can chew. He is doing what is coming naturally but shouldn't he be trying to find out who he got his werewolf genes from? Does his mom even know abut his werewolf abilities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet

Dude this shit was awesome. Waiting for more. :)

Wildman28Wildman28over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Keep up the good work this is an awesome story. Looking forward to many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

This was awesome. I loved everything about it. Keep up the good work and please don't make us wait too long for chapter 2.

Looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it...

Good story so far. Go on please, we want to read more :-)

@ Anonym: Young wolves has no similarities. Its like u would compare this story with Teen Wolf from TV. Complete different storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs editing

Not too impressed. I only read through the first few paragraphs. Sounds like a chick writing bout a dude. Grammar is important too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Start, remember to check where everyone is...

Good start, I have also enjoyed reading Aurion. However, I would like to know exactly where his mom is... On the ride to school, she's away and will be back in a few days, but when he comes home sick early, he tells her he's not feeling well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story really enjoyed reading it and I think it has a ton of potential but you might try slowing things down a bit to allow for more in depth exposition

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Chapters!!!!!!

A agree with that this is a great story. And you have wright more chapters like tommorow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!!!

I liked this story and am looking forward to future chapters. Please keep them coming.

SnowRevolSnowRevolover 8 years ago
Enjoyed, Good starting set up

Great set up and starts, but a few inconsistancies like the Mom being home early when he was sick w/o warning (or without mentioning she called because he went home sick or something)

Great story building and start just like Aurion(still don't get that name lol) Once mom is realy home she probably needs to explain a lot more about their moving and everything, not just rely on that innerVoice that was asleep lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

I enjoyed your story. Where's the rest?

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 8 years ago
great start

great start to the story..

hope you post more chapters

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

This was a cool story so far. On to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Seems to be a story made around sex, rather than a good story including sex. I'd prefer it the other way around, but it isn't bad.

The inner voice knowing so much seems to be a bit like cheating, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous