The Alpha Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Faithful wife powerless to resist new work mate.
5.6k words
3.56
7.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Alpha Chronicles ch.1

My name is Anthony. I've been married to my wife Leagh for three years. We are in our early thirties and life is going well. Both of us have successful careers, we are paying off our dream home and are in good health, fit and looking sexy.

I am over six ft. tall with a medium build. Strong, athletic and people would describe me as good looking. I'm not overly muscular, but have broad shoulders and a narrowed waste. My cock is about seven inches long and quite thick. It's not a monster, but Leagh has certainly had no complaints and cums a lot when we fuck.

Leagh is just over five and a half ft. tall. She has an hourglass figure to die for with hips and an ass that are perfect to hold when I fuck her from behind. She has a gorgeous face and the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. Her tits are big. D cup. Her pink nipples are like bullets when she is horny with very large areola. In short, she's a stunner.

I have never had any reason to question her loyalty to me and am very confident that she'd never cheat. She gets lots of attention from some good looking men and women but she has no problem letting them know she is happily married and not interested in a hook up.

Leagh is a legal secretary for a successful solicitors office in town. She has been working there for two years and loves her job. The people she work with treat her well and the clientele appreciate her bubbly and friendly service. She is great at what she does and I'm proud of her.

About a month ago, she mentioned to me over dinner that her boss had hired another solicitor as they need some help handling the demand that comes with their success. The new guy's name was Dane, and Leagh commented that the other female staff swoon over him. Nothing more was said, so I didn't think any more of it.

Last week, Leagh came home and mentioned that her bosses were holding a party to celebrate their recent success and to say thank you to the staff for their hard work. The party is tonight at one of her bosses homes. It's a new mansion in a posh new estate just out of town. They always know how to put on a good party, and they are nice people. We're both really looking forward to it!

I dress in a sport suit. I look sharp and feel great dressed like this. I know I'm probably the best looking of the guys who attend these parties and kind of enjoy the looks and flirtatious smiles I get. Leagh bought a new dress for the occasion. A stunning little black dress that she was looking forward to putting on.

I was already dressed and had poured my wife and I a glass of wine to sip while she finished getting ready. As I walked into the bedroom she took my breath away. There she stood in a new matching black lace bra and thong set that I'd never seen before. She looked sexy as hell.

I handed her the glass, and then held her from behind, placing a kiss on her neck and gently running my fingers over the lace of her panties. She buckled a little as my fingers grazed gently over her pussy. With a sexy smile on her face she said "Don't get me all hot and horny now babe, you'll have to wait until after the party for some fun!" She then grabbed my already stiff cock through my pants.

I couldn't wait to be stripping her out of her new lingerie and my cock ached at the thought. "then let's get out asses to the party so we can get back here and I can have you all to myself."

Our cab arrived at the party at 8pm. The party was already in full swing. As we walked hand in hand to the door, I let go of Leagh's hand and placed it on her ass. Just as a gentle reminder of what was still on my mind. She always loved having her ass touched, and she gave no objection to my touch. As we reached the door and rang the door bell I respectfully held her hand again and gave her a gentle pec on the lips.

Graham answered the door and welcomed us into his lavish home. He was one of the senior partners and our host for the evening. He was always nice to me and he welcomed me with a warm handshake and a big smile. He politely commented on how beautiful Leagh was looking too as he ushered us to the bar.

As we approached the bar, I noticed the 'new guy' chatting with three of the wives who all appeared to be acting like giggling school girls. As Dane turned around to greet us, I realised why. I was used to being the object of the ladies attention at these events, and to be fair, my competition wasn't usually that strong. That just changed.

Dane stood six ft. four and cut an impressive figure. He was clearly muscular and wearing a tailored suit that perfectly show cased his physique. He had a lush head of very dark hair and a perfect face. He smiled at Leagh as we approached, momentarily ignoring the other women in his presence as he moved forward to greet us. He didn't look at me at all at this point. Just at Leagh. I didn't care for the way he smiled at her and made strong eye contact.

He took her hand that I had been holding only moments before and gently kissed the back of it. "My Leagh, you look spectacular." I am not sure what bothered me the most, him calling her "my Leagh" or the use of the word spectacular. Maybe it was the fact that the whole thing seemed like a really blatant attempt to flirt with my wife right in front of me.

"You'll have to watch this one! He's a bit of a lady killer." We all have a little chuckle at Graham's comment. He then introduced me to Dane. As Dane took my hand in his massive grip, he shook it firmly and squeezed it just a bit too hard to be considered a friendly handshake. I figured it was his way of trying to assert dominance over me.

Dane then handed both of us a glass of champagne from the bar as he started walking with us towards the back of the house where the rest of the guests were chatting and drinking. Dane made sure to walk between Leagh and myself and he placed his hand around Leagh's waste as we walked toward the party.

The fucking nerve of this prick. If you didn't know better, you would swear Leagh was his wife and I was the co-worker.

I tried to make eye contact with Leagh so she could see my anger about the situation, but just then, Steve and John, two of the other husbands called me over for a chat.

Usually at these parties I would end up chatting most of the night with these guys. They were nice guys and our conversation would generally cover sports, politics and anything else that took our fancy.

This time though, I was reluctant to leave my wife. She hadn't taken her eyes off Dane's since he started talking to her, and I noticed a pink glow starting to rise up from her cleavage to her face.

I knew this meant that she was feeling a little embarrassed. This was her standard reaction.

I was trying to think of a way to rescue my wife when Dane looked down at me and said "You can go and chat with the boys, I'll be talking to your wife about some clients that I'll be taking care of. Don't worry Anthony, she's in good hands."

I'm not a guy who is usually intimidated easily, but something about his words, tone, body language or whatever made me feel as though it would be unwise to defy him. He wasn't rude, just spoke as though everyone would just do as he said.

I looked at my wife, who for the first time since Dane held her waist, was now looking at me. She simply shrugged and said "it's fine dear, this stuff would bore you anyway."

With that, I reluctantly walked towards the other men. Feeling deflated and more than a little anxious about leaving my wife with this predator.

Dane smiled at me, knowing I had little choice but to stay with the other husbands while he walked off with my wife. I noticed his hand now slipped a little lower on her waist and his thumb appeared to be brushing lightly on her hip where I assumed he could feel the lace waist band of her thong.

Steve and John greeted me with a warm greeting, it had been months since we last spoke and they seemed keen for a catch up. They noticed me seeming a little distracted, looking at my wife as she walked away with Dane.

John tried to make light of the situation by saying "now you know what it's like to have your wife swoon over the hot guy."

"I'm still hot!" I joked with them, and as if on queue, the wives who were previously chatting with Dane at the bar made their way over to me. Seemingly their consolation prize for the evening.

I must admit, it made me feel a little better to have the attention of the other wives again, but in the back of my mind, for the first time in my relationship, I felt nervous about my wife with another man.

Dane led Leagh across the room towards some doors that lead to Graham's office area. They were talking about clients that Dane would be taking a case for. Leagh had only taken a few sips of her champagne but already felt a little light headed.

She thought it was a little unusual, as she can handle her alcohol normally and she only had one glass of wine before she left home.

Dane was very satisfied with how the evening was panning out. He was drawn to Leagh the first moment he met her.

Human women were usually of little interest to Dane. They were nothing more than a quick fuck if he was unable to find himself in the company of a sexy werewolf female.

As pack Alpha, Dane had all the elements he needed to pretty much have any woman he desired. His interest in Leagh was just physical at first, thinking she looked hot.

She had so far managed to ignore his initial flirting around the office without throwing herself at him. This was something Dane didn't experience often and added the element of a challenge to his chase.

Leagh had no idea that she was being escorted to a private room by the Alpha male of a werewolf pack. She had no way of knowing that he had been bombarding her with pheromones from the moment he met her at the bar.

His potent cocktail was barely perceptible to the human nose, yet the affect on humans was overwhelming.

It was in fact an evolutionary trait to protect the male werewolves from violent rejection of their mate. If bottled, it would be the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man.

Leagh's body was already reacting strongly, with her pulse quickening, breath shortening and her pussy was nearly dripping wet by the time they reached the door.

Dane momentarily took his hand off Leagh's hip as he opened the door for her. It was only then she became aware of how nice it felt when he was brushing her hip on the waist band of her thong.

She immediately wished he would resume his gentle touch. She felt a moment of guilt about that.

She normally didn't like other men touching her possessively as she loved her husband very much. This time however, she had to think hard to remember her husband's name.

They entered the office which was lit only by a desk lamp. The office was big, around the size of Leagh and Anthony's bedroom.

No sooner had Leagh had thoughts about her bedroom when she imagined Dane escorting her to her own bed. She had images of him shirtless, laying her naked body down on her bed.

She had to shake her head to get rid of her lurid thoughts and bring herself back into the moment. She was struggling to keep track of her conversation about the new clients and her body was on fire.

She was now regretting her decision to wear a lace thong as it did absolutely nothing to soak up the copious amounts of pussy juice that now flooded her freshly shaved cunt.

Dane's heightened senses had no problem detecting her arousal, and the scent of Leagh's dripping pussy had his cock growing harder by the second. He knew he would be feeding his cock into her in a matter of seconds and the anticipation of breeding Leagh triggered other involuntary responses that are unique to his kind.

His eyes, which were normally a deep caramel brown were now edged with a golden ring that illuminated slightly. As his pupils dilated with arousal, an electric blue ring appeared around his pupils, now giving his eyes their supernatural appearance.

His cock was now fully erect and aching for release from the underwear and trousers that made a poor attempt to conceal it.

Werewolf pre-cum is a natural lubricant, but also contained chemicals designed to enhance the effects of the nervous system. Particularly the clitoris and the vagina.

Dane was beginning to leak pre-cum now from the tip of his cock. He knew the moment had arrived to claim his new mate and he had no intention of delaying the moment any further.

Leagh stammered "listen Dane, we're at a party, we could talk about clients on Monday. We should head back out and join the party." Dane made eye contact with Leagh again and simply said "we are not here to talk about clients."

Leagh noticed his glowing eyes but was transfixed. Almost unable to speak at all. She finally managed to half whisper "why are we here?"

Dane moved towards her now, closing the distance between them. He leaned in close to her ear and said in a low, gravelly voice that was almost a growl "I'm going to fuck you."

Being in such close proximity to him flooded her senses again with his pheromones. She could feel the heat from his body too, and her clit began to pulsate, bringing her so close to orgasm without him even touching her.

She felt her pussy juices running freely down her thighs. Dane caught a glimpse of the juices as they trickled down below the level of her short dress.

His finger wiped up her juices and he tasted her, sending them both insane with lust. Leagh needed desperately to be fucked. She had never craved cock more than she did in that moment.

Dane gently turned leagh around to face the desk. She did exactly as he wanted. He unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

She stepped out of it and then removed her shoes. He unclasped her bra and dropped it in the pile of clothes.

Leagh made no attempt to hide her breasts and enjoyed the sensation of her rock hard nipples meeting the cool air.

She turned now to face Dane, wearing only her soaked lace thong. Dane ripped her thong off, allowing the air to kiss her very wet cunt.

Dane smiled down at his mate as he took off his shirt and unbuckled his trousers. Leagh almost couldn't breathe as she eagerly waited to get her first glimpse of Dane's manhood.

Her mouth fell open as he lowered his trousers first, leaving his huge bulge contained only by black trunk style fitted boxers. Leagh smiled as she leaned forward and ripped the underwear off him. "Fair is fair "she said with a smirk.

Dane's cock was big but not gigantic. It was a little longer than her husband's cock but very thick.

It was extremely veiny and looked angry. Leagh couldn't take her eyes off it until Dane lifted her up and laid her down on the large desk behind her.

He roughly parted her legs and took in the sight of her perfect looking pussy. He loved clean shaven pussies as he was also shaved.

When he and his mate are both clean shaven, it always results in a slippery, wet fuck.

Anthony had been chatting with the other guests for only a few minutes, but he couldn't shake the feeling that Dane was trying to seduce his wife. He quickly finished his glass of champagne and pretended to head to the bar for a refill.

It gave him an excuse to step away from the group and look for his wife.

Dane licked the pussy juices from Leagh's thighs all the way up to her swollen lips. He didn't want to waste a drop.

He then began to lap gently at her cunt. Catching the flowing juices with his tongue as they dripped towards her asshole.

He then spread her pussy lips with his left hand to further expose her clit. He roughly gripped her left breast with his right hand, squeezing her nipple.

She arched her back off the desk as Dane began licking her clit. She was trying not to moan too loudly, but as her first orgasm hit her, she couldn't help but let out a long, guttural moan.

Her orgasm just kept going, and Leagh thought she might pass out from the intensity of it. "Holy fucking shit, I'm still Cumming!"

Anthony passed through the hallway that lead to the office. He figured if they were really talking business, that's probably where they'd head.

He could see that the office door was closed up ahead, but could see a light underneath the closed door and shadows moving in the crack of light.

He got to within six feet of the door when he heard a sound that froze him in his tracks. It was unmistakable.

It was a moan of pure sexual pleasure. Specifically it was Leagh's moan. He had heard it many times before and there was no doubt in his mind it was his wife.

Leagh couldn't take any more of Dane's skilful tongue work. She pushed his head away from her pulsating snatch and closed her legs so he couldn't access her pussy.

"God please fuck me Dane! I need that dick in my pussy right fucking now."

Dane could detect the scent from Anthony approaching the room before he even opened the door. He knew Anthony could hear what was happening in the office and a knowing smirk grew on his face.

"Come in Anthony" he commanded. Leagh was beyond giving a fuck who walked through the door.

She lay writhing on the desk, one hand rubbing her super sensitive nipples and the other gently caressing her very wet pussy.

Anthony opened the door a little, not sure how he would react when he saw what was happening. All he could see initially was Dane standing naked in front of the desk and the legs of a naked woman on the desk behind him.

"Come in and close the door Anthony. I'm about to fuck your wife." He did exactly as he was told, but couldn't explain why.

He should feel rage, disgust, something. Instead he felt a sense of duty to obey.

Anthony stood just inside the room, and looked around Dane to confirm that it was indeed his wife lying naked on the desk, rubbing herself lewdly. His eyes then went back to look at Dane.

What he saw was an intimidating sight. Dane's eyes still glowing, his rock hard cock still throbbing with a large amount of pre-cum oozing from it's bulbous head.

Dane looked directly at Anthony and gave his next command. Lock the door behind you. We don't want any other guests. Now walk around the other side of the desk and hold your wife's ankles apart for me so I can fuck her."

He did exactly as he was told. As he walked around the desk and looked down at Leagh's face, he tried to ask what was going on.

Dane cut him off abruptly, "she needs my cock now Anthony, I'll answer all your questions at the end."

Anthony grabbed his wife's ankles and held them wide apart and up behind Leah's head. Her dripping cunt now presented perfectly for Dane and gaping open, waiting for his cock.

Dane moved forward and placed the large head of his cock at the opening of Leah's pussy and smoothly fed the entire length of his cock inside her in one fluid stroke.

His cock didn't even make it all the way inside her when Leagh had another orgasm. After the peak of her orgasm subsided, she looked up at her husband and said with pure joy and ecstasy on her face "his cock is fucking amazing babe. So thick. I can't stop cumming!"

Anthony didn't know how to react or what to say, but he found himself saying words that didn't feel like his own. "It looks fucking amazing baby. I love you."

Dane knew exactly why Anthony couldn't do anything else. The same pheromones that turned his wife into a horny, wet mess turned her husband into another subservient male in the presence of a true Alpha.

Dane was loving his new pussy. He loved watching the lips of her wet cunt gripping his cock on each outward stroke.

She was experiencing rolling orgasms on his cock causing it to pulsate constantly. Her orgasm peaked again causing Leagh to stifle a yell of "Fuck yesssss!"

She then opened her eyes wide, pulled her legs out of her husbands grip and sat up, wrapping her arms around her lovers neck. She felt her huge tits press against Dane's muscular chest as she met Dane's thrusts with thrusts of her own.

12