The Alpha Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then said into Dane's ear "Fuck me from behind lover." Dane smiled and roughly turned Leagh over onto her hands and knees.

She leaned down, raising her ass in the air and resting her head on her hands. Her pussy once again perfectly presented for Dane to enter.

This time, Dane wasn't gentle or smooth. He rammed his cock into her pussy with force and his balls, now soaked in her pussy juices slapped wetly on Leagh's throbbing cunt.

He fucked her hard and she fucked him back. They didn't care who could hear them now.

Anthony moved back around the desk so he could get a better view of Dane's cock sliding in and out of his wife. He suddenly realised that he was also hard as a rock.

He wasn't sure when that happened, or even why. He was confused, but incredibly horny.

Dane caught the scent of Anthony's arousal and said "that's normal. You will feel the need to fuck too."

He hadn't yet explained that he was a werewolf, but his glowing eyes had Anthony thinking. "Your eyes" said Anthony.

"When I'm done fucking your wife, I'll tell you everything. You can pleasure yourself if you like, but don't touch her until I'm finished fucking her. Right now, she's mine."

Anthony took his cock out and continued to watch Dane fuck the shit out of his wife while he began to stroke himself. The sight, shock, situation and sound of his moaning wife had Anthony nearing climax quickly. It was a sensory overload of the most erotic kind.

Anthony couldn't help but compare his own cock to that of the one now pleasuring his wife. They were similar length.

Dane might be slightly longer, but Dane was clearly thicker. Dane's balls were large too, and with everything clean shaven, it made for an impressive looking package.

Anthony thought for a moment that he might shave his own package after seeing how Dane's looked.

Dane began to grunt. He felt his climax building. He slapped Leagh's right ass cheek hard, causing her to cum immediately.

She squirted a little when she did and incoherently yelled "fuck, shit, cumming hard!"

Dane loved feeling her squirt all over his cock and balls. Her juices were splashing each time their bodies met with each stroke. Dane nearly growled as he announced he was about to cum.

"Cum in my pussy."

"Oh I will slutt. I will."

Hearing all of this was too much for Anthony who started cumming all over the floor. His orgasm was very intense.

He shot ropes of cum, spirt after spirt. He can't remember cumming harder than this in his life and he had to sit down for fear his legs would give way.

Dane gripped Leagh's hips tightly and fucked her harder than ever. The wet slapping sounds were loud and Leagh's moans were now so loud that they were certain all of the other guests had to have heard her.

Dane's body had one last gift for Leagh that she could not have imagined. As Dane's orgasm built, the head of his cock and top half of his shaft began to swell significantly, more than doubling his circumference.

As it did, it immediately caused Leagh to cum harder than she ever had in her life. She was squirting everywhere and her legs turned to jelly.

Dane had to hold her up by the hips so he could keep thrusting.

Dane gave one final thrust, balls deep and he held himself there as he shot his load directly into her fertile pussy. His cock was designed to swell when he was ready to ejaculate to lock it into place and maximise the chance of fertilisation.

As Leagh's pussy kept throbbing, she milked every last drop of cum from the baseball bat shaped cock inside her.

Anthony watched Dane's balls pulsate over and over as he impregnated his wife. She wasn't on any birth control as they were just starting to try for a family. Anthony had a moment of panic.

Leagh tried to move forward to take Dane's now massive cock out of her pussy. She couldn't. They were locked together by the genitals.

Dane explained to her, that she had to wait until the swelling went down. It took at least three minutes after he had cum before he could ease his swollen dick out of Leagh's throbbing vagina.

She collapsed on the desk as soon as he did. Her pussy was super sensitive and she was now in complete bliss.

Dane sat on the desk beside her and scooped her up in his arms, sitting her on his lap and cradling her head on his chest. This was an essential part of their mating.

It cemented their bond as the afterglow caused Leagh to experience feelings of love and belonging to her mate. She knew her husband was in the room. She didn't care.

They sat like that for a few moments before Dane spoke. "Anthony, I'm a werewolf. I'm the leader of my pack, and I've chosen Leagh as a mate.

Don't be angry at her, she really didn't stand a chance once I had chosen her."

"Bullshit! Werewolves aren't real."

Dane gently laid Leagh back on the desk and stood up. His eyes now glowed red, his canine teeth grew to an enormous size and he gave a growl that was definitely not human.

Anthony was paralysed with fear when he did. Leagh was still lying on the desk, trying to recover from the fucking of a lifetime.

"I am an Alpha, and your wife is now my mate. I have other mates, she is not my only one.

She is however, one of the best fucks I've ever had and I will be fucking her again. My entire physiology has evolved to make me irresistible to any woman I choose.

The same chemicals in my pheromones that render her powerless to resist also make you unable to defy me. As Alpha, you do as I command."

"Ok, so what happens now? Are you going to take her away from me? Are you going to turn her into a werewolf?"

"Not at all. My other mates are werewolves. They won't accept her, and would try to kill her if she moved in with us.

She will live with you as normal. She'll remain your loving wife. You are the only other man permitted to fuck her.

But make no mistake, when I want her, she will fuck me regardless. She can't resist and neither can you.

In a moment, we will walk out of the party and get into my limo. The other guests probably know we were in here fucking, so just keep walking and I'll explain our exit.

They too are unable to resist me, and will do what I tell them. It's a power only I as an Alpha possess.

You need to take her home and fuck her. Fuck her as many times as you can.

She has had her senses bombarded with chemicals making her feel compelled to fuck for the next couple of days. That is standard werewolf mating behaviour.

Get Viagra if you need it. You will struggle to give her enough cock.

She will be in no shape to work on Monday. Both of you will need to call in sick and fuck all day.

By Tuesday she should start to ease off, but she will now want to fuck me every time we are together. I have a private office at work, so I will fuck her every Thursday from now on.

Make sure she never wears any panties on those days. They will be soaked by the time she arrives at the office.

Finally, you are both as of now, considered the property of my pack and will be offered the protection of my pack at all times.

You as the consort of my mate will be permitted to fuck her whenever you like, so long as it isn't when I'm with her.

I may choose to include you in our sessions, and if so, we'll both fuck her. If not, you'll wait your turn."

"This isn't fair. She's my wife. I never agreed to this. We're trying to have kids and you just blasted her insides with a gallon of cum."

"My seed is potent, if she's fertile, she is almost certainly going to be carrying my child soon.

Give her a morning after pill. She must not have my child.

My other mates will hunt the child down and kill it. It will be a threat to the succession of their child to Alpha when I die.

They won't allow it. She'll need to go back on birth control immediately."

Anthony was about to ask another question. He opened his mouth as if to speak but no words came out.

"Shut up and do as I say. Go home and fuck her. Fuck her in the limo on the way home. Now get her dress back on, clean up this office and then walk her out to the limo."

A few moments later, Anthony assisted Leagh out of the office and they headed straight for the front door. Everyone at the party stared as they left.

They saw how dishevelled she looked and even saw cum dripping down her legs. They heard the moaning and knew she had been fucked in the office.

They whispered to each other and sniggered as they walked out.

Just as they walked out the front door, Dane made his way out of the office. He walked straight into the centre of the room, smiled mischievously and addressed the guests.

"You all heard me fucking Leagh in the office. She was magnificent. I'll be fucking her again soon.

For now though, it's your turn. All of you, get naked."

The limo door opened a short time later and Dane sat down opposite Anthony and Leagh. Dane knocked on the window to let the driver know it was time to leave.

Leagh was holding her husband, and still coming to terms with what just happened. Until an hour ago, she was a devoted wife.

A moment after the limo drove off towards their home, leagh found her self compelled to strip off her dress once again and reach for Dane's magnificent dick.

Dane allowed her to unzip him and take his cock into her mouth. Despite the amazing head he was now receiving, he knew what needed to be done.

As Leagh sucked the full length of his stiffening cock down her throat in full view of her husband, Dane calmly opened a cabinet beside him and retrieved two champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne.

He poured two glasses as Leagh slurped noisily on his cock. He handed one glass to Anthony, then he reached his free hand down to Leagh's face.

He made her look him in the eye as he said "I would love nothing more than to fuck you over and over, but you need to reconnect with your husband now. He needs to reclaim you.

Go suck his cock and fuck him until you can't fuck any more. I'll see you and that perfect pussy in my office on Thursday. "

She climbed back over to Anthony and took her husbands cock into her mouth. Dane then proposed a toast "to you and your wife, and your new life."

They clinked glasses and sipped the champagne as Leagh kept sucking her husband's cock, reaching back with her free hand to rub her dripping pussy.

Dane just smiled to himself and thought "I fucking love being an Alpha."

12