All Comments on 'The Alpha Gender Ch. 07'

by Mikethe3DGuy2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a thought @Mikethe3dguy2, my sense was that the use of the phrase "boy" is a little too obvious. It leaves no room for that subtle transition between our reality and the femdom reality your are creating here. It speeds the reader too quickly into the new reality whereas part of the enjoyment of your work is the ambiguity of the of these new power dynamics. The term "boy" used by de la Renta settles that ambiguity too quickly. That's my only critique, so far, it's a wonderful, captivating read.

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2almost 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous

I appreciate your comments and thank you for the small criticism. I realize you're "anonymous" for a reason but I'd be interested in hearing more about why (and how) you think this could be done better. I truly want to improve my storytelling. I haven't actually read this story through for a while and don't remember the exact circumstances where she first uses "boy". I'll re-read, but any further clarity or discussion is welcomed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikethe3DGuy2@Mikethe3DGuy2
Finally discovering story-telling late in life. If you're interested in the visual novel of The Alpha Gender I've created an HD intro video for it (uploaded 7/28/2021) that can be found at my DeviantArt page: https://deviantart.com/mikethat3dguy Visual Novel has begun! Check o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES