All Comments on 'The Alpha Gender Ch. 08'

by Mikethe3DGuy2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continuing the story?

Fantastic story so far. Will you be continuing? I certainly hope so.

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2about 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Thanks so much! Really glad you're enjoying it.

I do have chapter 9 underway, but honestly, and this might sound odd, finishing the story is not a high priority. The reason is that the text version of the story was never the goal but instead more a script or guide for me to create the visual novel. I am working on the VN (images/scenes created in 3D CG, and "game" mechanics to be done in ren'py) and have all the characters created, most of the settings, and now about 60-70 renders complete. It's a big undertaking, and takes a lot of time.

I'll try to get another chapter or two up here as soon as possible but if you're interested in this Alpha Gender world, please send me a PM and I'll try to hook you up with more content and teasers. I would have loved to drop some of the artwork here on Lit, but their max image resolution is way too limiting! I'd also love to get some back and forth about the story and characters with interested readers if that appeals to you.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not bad :]

i almost never read erotica but this one kept me pretty interested, both in its wome- I mean..mistress', and its overall plot and concept; it could totally be a pretty good fiction novel if the sex was toned down. keep up the work 'boy'. ;)

ps: the tattoo mistress at the bar was my fav

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2about 4 years agoAuthor

Haha, thanks! Yeah, I've got a soft spot for tattooed women too.

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2almost 4 years agoAuthor

FYI I now have the next two chapters completed and waiting for publication approval. I expect than an additional chapter (Ch. 11) will also be forthcoming soon.

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 4 years ago

Very nice, Mike ... looking forward to more!

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2almost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks MetaBob! I'm glad you like it, and appreciate the encouragement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikethe3DGuy2@Mikethe3DGuy2
Finally discovering story-telling late in life. If you're interested in the visual novel of The Alpha Gender I've created an HD intro video for it (uploaded 7/28/2021) that can be found at my DeviantArt page: https://deviantart.com/mikethat3dguy Visual Novel has begun! Check o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES