The Alpha Gender Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rounds the back end of the car, he tries to push himself upright in the seat with weak legs, fumbling for the seat belt with numb fingers. He catches a glimpse of his face in the sideview mirror. He's flushed and sweaty, wet locks of hair matted to his forehead and temples. The driver-side door jerks open, and she throws herself into the seat. As the engine starts and she backs out of the space, she says, "Directions boy, left or right?"

His breathing is heavy and his chest burns, but he rasps out, "Left."

She makes the turn, and her seatbelt reminder sounds. She exhales sharply in annoyance and whips the seatbelt across her chest, clicking it into place, then reaches between his legs, rubbing his hard dick and balls with the knife edge of her hand. The seatbelt creates a deep valley in her cleavage. Her nipples are hard as diamonds, and seeing her boobs thrust against the thin shirt makes him ache.

"How far?"

"Ahh, right at the second light... Cory, then it's the first apartment building on the left." He's holding her wrist with both hands as she squeezes his testicles, worried she'll crush them.

"I didn't hear a Ma'am."

"Sorry Ma'am, yes Ma'am."

She chuckles. "How bad do you want me to fuck you boy? You want me to hurt you? Say it!"

His eyes widen. She's scaring him now, but her commanding voice and the danger harden his erection. He takes a deep breath and the exhale comes out ragged. "You're a goddess, and I want you to fuck me so hard! Pin me, hurt me! But please not permanent Ma'am."

Smiling, Nina looks into his eyes. "We'll see boy. Who's my bitch?"

He blinks, "I am, Ma'am."

"Ha! Damn straight!"

She drives up past his building a bit for a parking space and finds one about a half block up.

On the quick walk to the building he pulls his keys out. She says, "Which unit?"

"Fourteen, Ma'am."

Following the unit numbers, she leads the way to his door. His hands shake when he tries to insert the key and fumbles. She grabs the keys from him and bumps him aside with her hip, then quickly opens the door, tossing the keys back to him.

"Bedroom." She says as they enter.

The apartment is big but sparsely furnished. Not meticulous, but reasonably neat. He leads the way down the hall and enters the first room, switching on the overhead light. He turns to face her. She's dropped her purse and is already pulling off her shirt.

He catches his breath as her big breasts swing free, with large, dark areolas. His eyes widen, roaming her muscular physique in awe, lust, and with a pang of uneasiness. She smiles and grabs his shoulders, walking him backward, shoving him onto the unmade king bed. He undresses quickly, but she's quicker. She kicks her boots off, removes her jeans and panties, then grabs his pants and boxers, pulling them down his legs as one and tossing them aside. His circumcised erection is rock-hard, veiny and fairly impressive. Not as long as Brian's (his was the longest and biggest Nina has ever seen), but thick. As Evan unbuttons his shirt she grabs and yanks it open, sending the bottom buttons flying, leaving it pulled down to his elbows.

His excitement pitch is near frenzy and he feels himself about to cum already; precum has started to dribble down the head. He starts to alert her, "Ma'am, I'm abou..." But she's already taking his swollen member into her wet pussy, clamping down hard on his shaft and any possibility of ejaculation. Her hands grip his shoulders, pinning him to the mattress. Her vaginal muscles are powerful, and he moans in submission as they crush his overmatched penis into what now feels to him like a drinking straw.

His arms are held helpless at his sides by his shirtsleeves, and his eyes flick up to her face. Her smile is almost demonic as she thrusts her hips in a rhythmic motion up and down his anguished cock. No direct light illuminates her face, but it seems to be darkened by blood flow, and veins in her forehead throb and swell. She bares her white teeth and arches her back as she slides and pulverizes his prick with her angry twat. Her skin scintillates with a rich gloss, and everything in the room seems to become solarized, and he feels like he's under the effects of a powerful narcotic. He panics and starts to struggle beneath her. She laughs and just lays her steamy torso on him, buffering his alarm with her beautiful flesh. Her deltoids swell and ripple as she slides her hands under his buttocks and squeezes, pulling him more deeply into her.

She sucks his earlobe, then whispers. "I'm going to make you scream, boy, and milk your little cock dry. Beg me not to hurt you!"

She wraps her long legs around his thighs and rolls onto her back. He's now on top of her, but helpless to move any of his limbs in anything but a useless flailing motion. She bites hard into his neck muscle, and squeezes with her arms, legs and pussy muscles. He feels intense pressure and pain at almost every part of his body, and whimpers, "Oh god please!"

"Goddess!" She hisses.

"Goddess! Goddess! Please don't hurt me Goddess! I'll be your bitch. Don't kill me!" He cries.

"Haha, kill you? Maybe that would be fun? Should I?"

"No! No! I can be useful! Please Ma'am!" He shuts his eyes tight. The room is spinning, and he feels hot, almost like he's got a fever.

"Let's see what you can take before you break..." She lilts, as she ramps up the pressure in every way.

"Aaarrgh - aaar - hnnnng!" His grunts of agony wane into a strangled gurgle as the pressure becomes unbearable. He can only take in small, short breaths, and his ribs and arms feel near the breaking point. "Plee-hease, Maaaam...!"

"She laughs and backs off the pressure somewhat. "Just kidding boy, don't take everything so seriously. Just testing you. Now... let's see what you have for Goddess Nina. I'm going to take it alllll!"

She rolls back over so she's on top once more, and again pulls his buttocks in tight to her. Her pussy muscles begin to undulate. There is tight pressure at the head, but waves of what feels like knuckles up and down his shaft. The pressure is intense, but after a while the fluid pressure inside his shaft becomes even more acute. His balls ache horribly, and little squeaking or crying noises escape from deep inside him. It's like the greatest ejaculation he's ever had is right on the edge but cannot release. There are intensely pleasurable sensations at first, mixed with severe pain, and he starts losing the ability to tell the difference - it's all mixed into an unbelievably intense... something. His teeth are gritted, and it feels like he'll crack a molar at any second. He makes the mistake of opening his eyes to try and see her face but has to immediately close them again because the room is still spinning.

Breathing becomes difficult again and he balloons his cheeks, slowly letting air out, then sucking it in in short gasps.

"Mmmm, you're turning purple, little guy. Maybe it's time for the release."

He opens his eyes slightly, in a squint.

She adjusts her position, then arches and throws her head back, her long blonde hair whipping away from him. Her head and neck are now eclipsed by her huge breasts. Vaginal pressure on his glans eases quickly, and his penis feels like the moment the doors to a shopping mall open on Black Friday morning. Semen just gushes from his body so voluminously and forcefully that he worries he'll end up as just an empty skin-sack lying on the sheets. Accompanied by a blast of pleasure such as he's never felt, gradually diminishing as he is emptied out, a raspy groan of pleasure issues from Evan's throat. Simultaneously Nina makes a loud, girlish squeal that tapers into a breathy sigh.

The motion of their bodies subsides, with only slow, heavy breathing from both remaining. Nina finally stands, and his penis slides out and falls to one side with a plop. Evan cautiously opens his eyes wider, and is relieved the room is no longer spinning, but rather horrified to see the condition of his cock, which is very reddish with what looks like diagonal bruising up the side, similar to grill marks on a hot dog. He feels cold, weakened and sore. He brings his shirt back up to cover his shoulders and curls into a fetal position, his hands cupping his bruised penis and scrotum. Nina picks up her purse and visits his bathroom.

After a few minutes, Nina calls from the doorway, "Evan, dear, bring me my panties."

He pulls himself out of his stupor and sees her panties on the floor near the bed. Just rolling over was painful. Everything hurts, though his body has warmed up some. He reaches down and grabs them and starts to stand.

"No." She says sternly.

He looks over at her. She's facing toward him near the door, framed by bright lights behind her. Her arms are folded across her sternum, cantilevering her sumptuous boobs. Her long hair is now brushed out and falls partially across her chest and shoulders. She looks amazing, possibly the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Certainly the most beautiful one he's seen naked in person.

"Panties in your mouth, boy. Crawl to me on your hands and knees. Like a dog."

At first, he thinks she's joking. He laughs briefly, but her stern expression doesn't change, and he quickly realizes she is not. His smile fades, his face twitches and reddens with humiliation - sex didn't suddenly make them "partners" or anything, but instead cemented the roles she is establishing.

"Yes. Um, yes Ma'am." He carefully gets to his knees. This is painful because his back is stiff and his whole body feels brittle. The hardwood floor is unforgiving on his knees. He places the lavender lace panties between his teeth and crawls toward her, head up.

She kneels to receive him and smiles, her hand reaching out to pat him on the head. "Lovely... I can even see your cute little tail wag, I think. Good boy. Now... sit. Come on... sit!"

His face and ears are burning. He's not sure how far she will take this. He sits back on his heels, resting his hands on his thighs.

She smiles broadly. "Good! Stay."

She sits back on a red velvet and gold-painted wood vanity chair Willow had left behind, eyes still locked on his. She slowly raises one long leg and points her toe as she slides the panties past her pedicured, red-painted toenails and up her perfect, toned calf to her knee. His bruised, reddened cock begins hardening and rising again. His eyes follow the panties as they slide up her leg, and as she slides her other foot into them. Then she places both feet on the floor.

As if she just realized something, she exclaims, "Oh! Now I know what you want boy!"

She drops the panties to her ankles and spreads her knees wide, turning to face him. "You want to lick my pussy and clean it out for me! Well you just have to ask, boy. Come on: ask Goddess nicely."

He stammers, "Ma'am... C-can..."

"Goddess! Call me Goddess, boy. I like that. And it's 'may I...'"

He nods and starts again, clearing his throat. "Goddess, may I please lick your pussy clean?"

She nods and beckons to him with one red nail and clucks her tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk, of course. Come boy! That's a good pet, come on."

He crawls to her, his now fully erect dick swinging back and forth below, and stops between her knees.

"Good boy!" She slides her hips forward and pushes his face into her snatch.

He licks, slurps and swallows his own cum from her still-engorged pussy lips, getting his tongue deep inside. She keeps one hand on the back of his head, preventing him from pulling out until he's finished, and he gags a couple times. With her free hand she squeezes her breast, and tweaks and pulls her thick, erect nipples.

"That's a good boy. Lick, lick, lick. Mmm. Clean Goddess out thoroughly! I may have to get you your own leash... a real pretty one... would you like that boy?"

He nods his head.

"Very good!" She releases his head and pats it again, standing and pulling up her panties. She lifts his chin and looks down into his eyes.

"Now, I want you to come live with me as soon as we can arrange it. What do you say, boy?"

"Thank you Goddess!"

She nods. "Yes. What are your obligations at this apartment? When can you quit your job at CAA, and do you have any debts that need to be dealt with?"

"No debts except I'm behind on rent one month. If I can leave before the first, that's all it would be, and rent is $5,200. There is no lease except month-to-month."

"Hmm, well okay. That's about 10 days away. I'll take care of that, and you will just work extra hard for Goddess the first two months to make up for it. I will own your ass. Give your two weeks' notice tomorrow and begin dealing with getting rid of all your things. You're moving in with me, and I don't want to have to deal with lots of your personal possessions, so just keep what you really need and some clothing. What about this vanity chair and table behind me? I like it, may I have it?"

"Yes, Ma... sorry, Goddess. Of course, it's yours."

"Good. Here's my business card with my mobile number. Do not call my office number ever. When I leave, send me a text with your full name and address, and I'll add your contact info. And text me with any problems you have with all this. I may tan your ass if you cause me any additional difficulties, but believe me: if you don't tell me, it will be far worse on you. It seems that if all goes well, you'll be joining me in Studio City on the first or second, with maybe just a couple more days left on your two weeks at CAA. Does that sound right to you, boy?"

"Yes Goddess, I think that should work."

"Good. Just to make things plain, when you move in you should have your own bedroom, but as time goes on you may have to share with other boys in my harem. You will work for me in every way I demand in exactly the manner I specify and serve me sexually as needed. In return I will provide food, board and protection. When the house in Benedict Canyon is ready things may change, but that's not for at least a year or more. You are to address me as 'Goddess', and when referring to me with others it will always be 'Goddess Nina'. Do you understand fully, are we clear?"

"Yes Goddess. Thank you, Goddess!"

"Good boy. Now I'm going to get dressed and leave."

She quickly pulls on her clothing and boots while he waits on his knees near the bedroom door. At her command, he follows her, crawling on hands and knees to the front door, and she exits, slamming the front door without a word.

12