The Alpha Stag and Vixen Lifestyle

Story Info
A couple ventures into the alpha stag and vixen lifestyle.
5.9k words
4.14
14.4k
31
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Careful Foray into the Alpha Stag and Vixen Lifestyle

Dedicated with endless love to my beautiful "treasure".

Discovery

John and I had been together about 8 years. We had always remained very much in love, and incredibly devoted to one another - and still find each other attractive and sexy like the day we first met. John is a highly intelligent, capable, competent, and confident man, and I have always found his "alpha" personality extraordinarily hot. Eight years in, we had been having sex regularly enough, and very honestly our sex life was really quite good. But as time passed, we both agreed that we would like to spice things up a bit in the bedroom. A satisfying sex life was very important to both of us, as we both viewed sex as one of the secrets to a loving relationship.

One Saturday morning, John came up with the idea that we should sit up in bed next to one another with our computers, and each of us would do some "research" on new ways to bring more excitement into the bedroom. We'd devote half an hour to this (this was serious research after all!) and then at the one-half-hour mark, we'd trade computers to see what the other one had found. I had some trouble with my side of the research, I must admit. I found websites which spoke about different kinds of role-play, BDSM, blindfolding, and toys. Nothing particularly spoke to me, but I did try my best. John seemed to be more successful in his research, as I looked over my shoulder and saw that he was completely engrossed in what he was reading.

At the half hour mark, we switched computers as we had agreed upon, and I began to scroll through the tabs he had open. After two or three sites which covered the usual topics, he seemed to have settled on several sites that dealt with the "alpha stag and vixen" lifestyle. I had never heard of it, so I read the first site he opened with interest. The site was classy, well-written and seemed to be from the female perspective. The site explained that the lifestyle consisted of a dominant husband, an alpha male who is called the "stag". The stag's wife is called the "vixen". The lifestyle essentially consists of the stag taking pleasure from arranging that the vixen attract sexual attention from other men, while the stag himself takes absolute control over this attention itself.

The site explained that the lifestyle is a spectrum, which at the tamer end involves the husband directing the wife to dress sexy when they go out together. A more daring couple might have the stag direct the vixen to flirt with another man, and the ultimate scenario involves the stag bringing a male guest into the bedroom itself, to spice things up. The important point is that the confident, dominant stag controls everything that happens at any given moment. If the stag chooses to bring a male guest into the bedroom, he might simply have the guest watch the stag and vixen have sex with one another. The stag takes total control of just how much the guest is allowed to enjoy himself; he may forbid the guest from masturbating, or he may direct the guest to pleasure himself while the stag and vixen have sex in front of him. The stag might also choose to go one step further, and order the guest to pleasure the vixen. The stag might direct the guest to use his hands, his mouth or even his cock to pleasure the vixen wife. At all times, however, the stag is in control; he is essentially using the guest as a prop or sex-toy to pleasure his wife, and the stag takes immense pleasure from controlling and dictating when and how the wife will be pleasured. After using the other man in this way, the stag then takes his vixen back in what is called "reclaiming the wife".

On one site there was a link to a scientific study that discussed a theory called "sperm competition" which said that males who watch their female partner garnering the sexual attention of another man, tended to have much more testosterone, sexual stamina, and a higher volume of sperm in their semen. It was some sort of psychological reaction in the male brain that gets triggered, something to do with evolutionary theory. Apparently, at the dawn of human evolution, our ancestors were not monogamous in their mating strategies. If a female mated with one male, the only way another male could succeed in impregnating her himself was by outdoing the first male - either by depositing more semen into the female, by shooting it deeper inside, or by physically displacing the semen of the first male through vigorous thrusting. Over evolutionary time, males developed a keen competitive drive with regard to sex: whenever a dominant, territorial male sees another male having sex with a female which he regards as "his", the territorial male is biologically driven to outdo the one who happened to have gotten to the female first.

The site further explained that vixens are aroused by the feeling of being desired by multiple men, all while remaining under the total sexual control of a dominant, loving husband, who is dedicated exclusively to her. This too had an evolutionary explanation - the more males that show sexual interest in a female, the higher the probability that she will get pregnant from one of them. The "alpha stag and vixen" lifestyle presents the ultimate answer for a wife who would like to spice things up by bringing others into the bedroom, but is simply too jealous to see her husband playing with another woman. I laughed when I read this, as it described my situation exactly!

When I clicked on the other tabs, I saw that they were all on the same theme. I clicked on every tab, and read with interest. Although the topic was new and foreign to me, I was intrigued. On one site, a woman said that her husband would choose sexy clothing for her to wear when they went out together. When they were out somewhere, he would sometimes choose a guy and direct her to try to rile him up with a bit of flirtation. Later when the couple would return home, they would always have the best sex. Another woman wrote that her dominant husband would sometimes bring home a male guest and proceed to direct the guest to pleasure her with his hands and tongue as if it was a porn shoot. The stag controlled all the action as the producer and director, and afterwards the stag would always fuck her really well to "reclaim" her. She said that doing it has really made them closer as a couple and that their sex together is fantastic. On another site, a stag husband explained that he feels empowered when he takes control of his wife's pleasure in this way, and then when he reclaims her - a powerful adrenaline rush drives him to "stake out his territory" and fuck her in a way that leaves no doubt as to who the boss is. As I read this, it surprised me to realize that my pussy was tingling, and when I put my hand down to touch myself a little, I discovered that my pussy was actually sopping wet.

When John finished reading the "research" I had done on my computer, he leaned over to kiss me, and we proceeded to make sweet love. But I must admit that the rest of the day, I could not stop thinking about what I had read.

Our first small steps

One evening later that week, John and I decided to go on a "date night", and got tickets to see a show in town. Whenever we would do anything like this, we'd always cap off the evening with a drink or two at an upscale bar in the lobby of a five-star hotel we both really liked. Afterwards, we would invariably return home to make love before calling it a night. That evening I decided to wear a revealing fire-engine red dress with a low-cut top, tight around the bottom, and with a hem which hugged my thighs just below the bottom of my ass. After I put on my black stilettos, as John opened the door for me to leave the house, a wicked thought popped into my mind. I looked my husband straight in the eyes, smiled, and proceeded to slip my panties off and throw them over my shoulder onto the living room floor. A sly smile spread over John's face, he kissed me on the lips, and then led me by the hand outside to our car.

After the show, John drove us to the hotel bar, and dropped me off so that he could look for parking. He told me to wait for him at the bar, and that he'd join me soon. I did as I was told, the good wife that I am, and it wasn't a minute after I sat down by the bar, that a well-dressed man came over and sat next to me. Smiling, the man introduced himself as David, and explained to me that he was from LA, but was staying at the hotel on a business trip. He was probably about 45, handsome and charming, and I sensed that he had a personality that would get along quite well with John. It was only after a minute or two that I realized that he was flirting with me. I was flattered and a bit aroused.

Soon after, John walked into the bar, came over and kissed me, and sat down on my other side. David apologized to John, and said to him: "I didn't realize that the lady was taken", to which John replied confidently: "The beautiful lady is indeed very much taken. But please stay with us for a drink". John ordered us all a round, and after the alcohol started to do its magic, John explained to David that he doesn't blame him at all for trying to start up with me: "My sexy wife is a real head-turner and I can only feel sorry for all those men at the theatre this evening who got all riled up by seeing her in this gorgeous dress". John then leaned over across me toward David, lowered his voice, and pointed down toward my pussy with his thumb: "If only they knew she is not wearing any panties under there". As soon as he said this, my heart skipped a beat and I could sense that David's did too, but soon both men let out a heartly laugh and the tension seemed to dissipate. John seemed to enjoy his role in staking out his territory and controlling everything that was going on. John was dominating not only me, but also David, and he was clearing relishing it.

The rest of the evening, I kept catching David glancing down, desperately trying to somehow get a glimpse of my unhindered pussy. Every time this happened, I felt my pussy tingling. By the end of our second drink, I was so wet that I needed to excuse myself to the ladies' room. When I returned, David apologized, and told us that he really needed to head up to his room, but thanked us both for an unforgettable evening. John shook David's hand, and then when David put out his hand to shake mine, John said: "No sir! She deserves better than that!", and gently put his hand under my chin, lifting it ever so slightly. David nervously gave me a peck on the check, and as he stood up, I couldn't help but notice the significant bulge in his grey suit pants. "Enjoy yourself tonight" John called out to David, then turned to me and winked. As David made his way out of the bar rather quickly, John leaned over and kissed me passionately on the lips.

John paid the bartender, and as we walked to the car, John whispered into my ear: "You can be damned sure that at this very moment, David is up in his room masturbating to the thought of your sexy body. You are the porn star featuring in the theatre of this man's mind". As soon as John said this, my brain immediately conjured up the image of David lying naked on his hotel bed, rubbing his cock as he fantasized about me. My pussy began to ache, and I felt so damp that I was afraid I was going to make a wet spot on my dress. "We need to hurry home" I told John, and as soon as we drove up to the house and got inside the door, John pulled me into the bedroom, lifted up my dress, bent me over, and proceeded to fuck me like a possessed animal.

Testing the waters--for both of us

It was only a few days later, one morning after John and I woke from the night, that I realized that the incredible experience we had on our date night seemed to recall something of what I had read on those websites that John's research had pulled up. Could this have been a little, unwitting foray into the "alpha stag and vixen lifestyle" I had read about? I didn't say anything to John, and after our morning coffee, John went into the bathroom to shower. I opened up my computer and found myself Googling "alpha stag and vixen". This time, a few images appeared on the screen, and my pussy immediately began tingling. I scrolled though photos of hot couples with sexy captions describing the lifestyle. And I discovered that there was even merchandise celebrating the lifestyle: his and hers "stag" and "vixen" T-shirts, panties with hot messages, and jewelry which displayed subtle hints about the lifestyle. This thing was clearly much more popular than I had imagined. As I lay on the bed, I discretely slid my hand into my panties, and began to use my finger to gently rub my clit. Damn, I couldn't wait for John to get out of the shower! I needed him so badly at that moment.

It felt like forever, but finally I heard John come out of the shower and dry himself off. He stepped into the bedroom to get dressed, but stopped in his tracks when he saw what I was doing with myself in the bed. A sly smile spread across his face, and he asked me what I was up to. I coyly said that my pussy was tingling a bit and needed someone to help me make it feel better. John's penis immediately stood at attention. He crawled into bed and began kissing me and rubbing my lady parts. We began our normal foreplay, and after a few minutes, John climbed on top of my body and slid his ample cock into me. It slipped right in without any problem, and John commented appreciatively about how wet I was.

I decided that this was the right time to try to spice things up a bit. I wanted to test to see if John was really and truly turned on by the "alpha stag" fantasy, and if his brain really was primed by the idea of "sperm competition". I decided to do a little "scientific experiment". An empirical test of sorts. I looked up at him, stared straight into his eyes, and told him that I was so wet because the I was imagining that he had invited David as a guest to come home with us and watch us have sex. The muscles in John's body tensed for a split second, and looked down at me with fiery eyes. I felt his cock get rock hard inside me. I had obviously hit a nerve. He immediately drove his cock deep into me and asked me if the thought of David getting turned on watching what we were doing got me aroused. I coyly shook my head and whispered: "yes, dear. I find it so hot". John then started plowing his cock into me hard. It's the hardest I've been fucked in years. After we finished, we looked into each other's eyes, smiled, and shared the most passionate kiss. I asked John if he thinks that our experience with David - in real life and in this role play - had anything to do with the "alpha stag and vixen" phenomenon we had discovered a few days before, and John agreed that he thinks it probably was connected.

Having empirically established that John was getting turned on by this fantasy role as a dominant "alpha stag", I felt that I still needed to test my own limits as a potential "vixen" - and our mutual limits as a couple. I opened up to John about this, and together we decided that we were best off testing the waters at the tamer end of the stag and vixen spectrum, and then ratchet things up slowly. Over the next few weeks, whenever John and I had sex, we would pretend that he had brought home a guest whom he ordered to sit in the room next to our bed and watch us have sex. When John penetrated me, he told me to close my eyes and imagine that our guest was sitting on a chair across from our marital bed, getting turned on watching our every move. I got so wrapped up in the play at one point, that I felt bad for our virtual guest and asked John if he wanted to allow our guest to touch himself a little, just so he could have some relief. This got John's cock harder than usual, and it certainly got me wetter. So far, so good.

John and I decided that we needed to continue to test the waters on this, and that this would mean wading even deeper into the lifestyle. John explained to me that the next step was for me to close my eyes when he went down on me, and imagine that it was our guest that was licking my pussy, with John directing him exactly how to make me cum on his tongue. This fantasy really excited me, and at one point I quietly started to coo: "Oh John, yes! Please tell him a little slower". And: "Please tell him a little faster". This was an extraordinary turn-on for both of us, and right after I would cum very hard on our virtual "guest's" tongue, John would immediately stand up and ram his rock-hard cock into my pussy to "reclaim" his vixen and show our guest who was the king of this realm. As John pounded me, I would thank him for directing our guest to give me such an amazing orgasm with his tongue, and John would immediately push deeper into me. It was the little extra spice we needed. We started making love more often. Instead of once a week or so, we had sex several times a week.

After about a month, I decided that it was now my turn to take a little bit of initiative to dial it up a notch. I decided I would try building on the competition aspect of the whole scenario. And I wanted to test to see if John would be interested in bringing this all to the next level. As we engaged in foreplay, waited until he was playing with my pussy and then I thanked him for directing the guest to do to me all the things that I love. "You are the best director, honey. But this time is especially good because of your casting skills. Thank you for choosing such a well-endowed guest. I can only imagine how good it would feel if you were to order him to use his big tool inside of me". John's reaction was swift. He immediately threw me onto the bed and pounded the shit out of me.

I finally opened up the subject with John one day after he fucked me hard. I asked him how he felt when I would tell him that I really enjoyed how he got the guest to pleasure me so well. He told me that it always set off a powerful chain reaction in his body. At first, would feel a rush of adrenaline which made his cock rock hard, and then an animal desire would take over his entire body. He said that he loved me intensely, but that at the same time as he felt this burning love and desire for me, it would also make him want to "punish" my pussy with his rock-hard cock. I smiled slyly. I told him that I loved the way he staked out his territory this way, and completely took control of my body. John then asked me if the next time I would want him to order the guest to use his cock as my personal fuck-toy. I answered coyly: "Oh, I don't know, John. The last guest had such a big one. Maybe it would hurt a little". Hearing this, John began to fuck me harder than he had ever done before, and I loved it. I threw my legs around his waist and dug my heels into his ass. John nearly split me in half before he blew his load into my dripping pussy.

I came to realize the John and I were sharing something extraordinarily special. John was tapping into a primordial male drive fueled by "sperm competition" and mate guarding. At the same time, I was also beginning to really enjoy the idea of male competition over my body, and to get caught up in the adrenaline rush of being the center of male attention and desire. All while feeling completely safe in my loving husband's powerful and competent hands.

Taking the test to the next level

About two months into our little experiment, I decided to take things to the next level. I wanted to experiment to see if both John and I could take the stag-vixen experience to its ultimate limit of full penetration.

I visited our local sex shop to buy a realistic dildo. Once in the store, I spent some time debating about which one to purchase. The sales lady approached me politely, and when I asked for her advice, she asked me to point to the one that looked the most like my husband's size and shape. When I did, she reached her hand over a few models to the right, and took off the shelf a different model - about two inches longer than John, and slightly thicker than him. She explained to me that men almost always prefer to see their partner pleasured with a larger dildo, as it made them work harder themselves. "Men love the competition", she asserted with confidence. "Trust me on this". She winked at me, and handed me the larger cock. I decided she might be on to something, and went with the one she suggested. I figured it would be a good way to test the competitive aspect of our little experiment.

12