The Alpha Stag and Vixen Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time we had sex, I secretly introduced our new guest into our marital bed. John was in the shower when I slipped into bed. I began playing with myself with my fingers, with the dildo next to me on the bed. I got really wet and couldn't wait for John to get out of the bathroom.

As I continued to touch myself, I closed my eyes and fantasized about being actually fucked by another man. My mind began to compose a dirty little script, in which John was the director and I was the star actress:

John called me on the phone from the gym, and told me that he had a treat for me. He found a guy at the locker room who had just what he thinks it will take to rock my boat. While he was showering after his workout, John had gotten into a conversation with another guy in the shower room. John described him as tall, muscular, and really well hung. My pussy began tingling immediately, and my heart began to pound with both love for my husband and anticipation. "OK, I said shyly. I am excited to meet him". John was soon driving our car into the driveway. He opened the door to the house, and brought in this gorgeous-looking stud he had found for me. John stepped in the door in front of the guest, kissed me passionately on the lips, and introduced the man to me: "Honey, meet Rick. Rick, meet my beautiful wife". When Rick reached out and shook my hand, I felt a slight tickling sensation down below. John lost no time, and ordered me to strip completely naked. The good, loving wife that I am, I immediately followed orders. He then directed Rick to stand behind me, put his hands around my waist, and to kiss me on the neck. I swooned. John directed Rick to move his hands up my sides, slowly, and to gently caress my naked breasts. As he did this, I felt a bulge in Ricks pants starting to swell and push into my back. After about two minutes, John told Rick to stop, and ordered me to turn around and get on my knees, facing Rick. I did as I was told. John then ordered me to "open up the gift he had gotten me", and I proceeded to do as I was told, opening Ricks pants and pulling them down to his knees - exposing Ricks grey boxer briefs with a huge bulge in them. John then told me to use both of my hands to take out the "gift". I proceeded to put my hands into Rick's briefs, and take out a gorgeous, heavy, and quite large semi-hard cock. As I was still on my knees, John came behind me, put his hands under my arms and gently lifted me to my feet. John then took my hand and led me to our marital bed, making me lie down at the foot of the bed with my feet on the floor. He then called Rick over and ordered him to kneel between my legs and kiss my tingling pussy. He then ordered Rick to use his tongue to "prepare" my pussy for what is next, which Rick proceeded to do expertly. I was getting incredibly wet, and after about two minutes, when I felt myself close to cuming, John ordered Rick to stand up so that I could "prepare" him for what is next. He ordered me to stroke Rick's ample cock to get it as hard as I could, and the good wife that I am - I followed my husband's orders to a tee. I slowly stroked Ricks large penis with both hands, until it was rock hard and clearly aching to penetrate me. John then barked: "Enough", slapped Rick on the back, and told him: "Do her now! Enter her slow and easy, and then pick up the pace. I want you to make her cum on your cock".

Rick followed my husband's orders, and began to penetrate my pussy, nice and easy at first. I was so ready for him. As Rick slowly inched his large cock into my body, I looked up at John with loving eyes. My heart was pounding with love for my husband, who had brought me this wonderful "gift". I never felt such love for John as I did at this moment. Rick was nothing but a fuck-toy. A tool that my husband was using to pleasure me. I held out my hand to hold John's, as Rick entered me, inch by inch. As John held my hand and looked right into my eyes, a sly smile spread across his face and he said to Rick: "Do her". As I held John's hand tight and looked lovingly into his eyes, Rick proceeded to fuck me. His huge cock was filling me completely, and his thrusts were bringing me to the edge of orgasm. I was overcome with a strange mixture of feelings: animal lust for Rick's big cock, overwhelming love and appreciation for my husband, and slight embarrassment that I was enjoying myself so much and about to lose control in front of these two men. As I was about to cum, John snapped an order to me: Don't close your eyes! Look into my eyes as you cum!". As soon as the words left his mouth, I convulsed into the most powerful orgasm I ever experienced. The convulsions threw Rick over the edge too, and his cock spurted his cum deep into my womb.

Enter--my stag!

Just then, John shut the shower off, and I snapped out of my fantasy. I still had the dildo inside me when I heard John dry off. He stepped out of the bathroom assuming that I would greet him, naked by the door. Instead, I was lying on the bed with "Rick's cock", deep inside me. John stopped in his tracks. Still glowing from my orgasm, I looked up at him and thanked him for bringing "Rick" home. I told him that Rick was the best "gift" he had ever gotten me, and begged him to now reclaim me.

I closed my eyes again, and returned to the scene in my fantasy where I had just cum so hard on Rick's cock. My eyes were still shut as I felt John get between my legs. He pulled my rubber lover out of my pussy and replaced it with a very hard penis. It was the hardest I have ever felt him. My fantasy had morphed into reality. John grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands above my head. He spent the next ten minutes punishing my vagina with his hard club. His cock inside me had never felt better. I was at his mercy. At one point, I looked into his eyes and told him that Rick had filled me up and shot his cum deeper than anyone ever had before. The second I said that, I could see and feel the adrenaline dumping into John's bloodstream.

John drove his cock so deep into me, it felt like he was going to destroy my insides. His right hand grabbed my throat while his left held my wrists. He put the full weight of his body on mine. I was pinned to the bed and under his total control. John looked like he was possessed as he took my pussy and abused it. He pounded my body into the bed. The bed groaned and squealed at the punishment it was getting. He was almost out of control. He wanted to totally control me, and outdo what I had just received from Rick. His roughness set me off on a second, body trembling orgasm. I started to shake and tremble beneath him. My pussy contracted over and over again on his stiff cock. The feeling obviously was something he liked, because he was soon dumping his hot seed deep inside my womb. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and I did not let go. I wanted to feel as if we were one body, together in a mutual orgasm. It was beautiful.

Once we had both come down from our orgasmic high, we cuddled together. I asked him if he had enjoyed himself. He said that it was probably the best sex we had since we met. I asked him what he thought about what had just transpired. He told me, that when he saw the rubber cock inside my pussy, he felt a huge rush of adrenaline. He said that all he wanted to do was to pull it out and ravish me. John said that he felt like my pussy was his to fuck and no one else could have it. This time it was more than just talk. He got a raging hard cock the moment he actually witnessed me impaled on another "cock". I smiled shyly and told him that it made me so very wet also. We both agreed that this was some of the best sex we had ever had, and we wanted to have more.

Over the next few weeks, we fucked like rabbits. John would hold my hand and instruct me to fuck myself with our rubber guest. I would ratchet up the sexual tension by calling out the names of other men and telling my stag how good they felt. Sometimes, he would have me look directly into his eyes and tell him how I needed him to show our guest who is the boss and who owns this pussy. He even had me suction cup the dildo to the headboard and ride my new lover from behind while he directed all the action. Every session would end with John ploughing his rock-hard cock deep into me. Each time, I would be nearly broken in two, by the ferocity of his love making. I would also end each love making session by having at least one amazing orgasm from either the dildo-guest, John's fucking, or sometimes both. And all this, from a gal who never before orgasmed through penetration alone!

Our sex life had been reawakened and we were both enjoying the hell out of it. One night after one of our sessions, I asked John what he would think if the dildo was a real cock. He was silent for quite a while. I could not read any reaction from him. I was worried that I had taken him off guard. I reached down and took his cock in my hand. His tool was hard as a rock! He had just fucked the crap out of me, yet he had a phone pole between his legs. I sat up and looked him in the eyes and told him that he didn't need to answer the question. His cock did it for him. He smiled his evil little smile.

John admitted that the thought of another man in my pussy actually made him have extremely mixed feelings. He said it was very erotic, taboo and it made his cock stiff every time he thought about it. However, he wasn't sure what would happen if we were to do it in real life. Watching me get impaled by another cock, even when it was only a virtual one, drove his testosterone levels up so high, that not only did he get a raging hardon, but also he became incredibly sexually aggressive. He feared that that maybe if it was a real person, he might go off on the guy and ruin the atmosphere for all of us--or just do something stupid. I told him that I was in no rush, I just wanted to know. I told him that I would keep checking with his penis to see if he was ready. He laughed and told me that his cock was ready right now. We both chuckled at that. Apparently, all these fantasy experiences as a virtual "alpha stag and vixen" couple had both of us seriously considering trying something more realistic.

(To be continued...)

12