The Alphabet Book of BDSM Pt. 02

Story Info
I complete the book.
7.7k words
4.62
15.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers

I stretched with languid movements on the pool deckchair. "Oh well," I said to myself, "Guess it's time to get back to work." I had spent about an hour down by the pool at Jeremy's condo enjoying the sunshine, a few beers and a dip in the clear water. I had been trying to relax and wind down from the sexual tension that dominating my sub had stirred in me but it didn't help that I kept imagining him bound helplessly on all fours over the pony bench awaiting my return. Not only that, but there were several young men by the pool with pretty hot bodies that I was imaging bringing them upstairs to pound me in turn while Jeremy was forced to watch.

I gathered up my towel and stepped into my sandals. I first went to the edge of the pool deck with a water jug I had grabbed from Jeremy's condo. I filled it with sand, then while heading to the gate I took one look back to see the group of guys checking out my ass as I sauntered past them. I paused, lowered my sunglasses to ensure that they saw me evaluate their naked chests, then turned and headed out feeling good about myself. "Yup, they're all the same."

I made my way up the lift, and down the walkway to his door and using the code let myself in. Ah, the cool air conditioning felt good wafting across my hot skin. Removing my glasses I set them down on the kitchen counter along with the jug of sand and gazed across the living room to the object of my domination. Jeremy, or as I call him my "dildo-whore" for his love of being forced to take my dildos in his mouth or ass. Well, maybe he doesn't quite "love" it, but I do and that's what really counts as his Domme.

I was pleased to see he was still where I had left him. On all fours, naked except for a black leather mask over the lower half of his face that was fastened securely both behind and over his head. His hips were held up by the middle section of the pony bench while his head was held high by a circle of PVC. His balls were still wrapped in parachute cord and separated. I immediately felt my Dark Goddess smile at the scene and the predicament my sub was in as I made my way over to him and grabbed the free end of the anal hook he had firmly embedded in his asshole. Pulling on it I gave it a tug causing Jeremy to grunt against his mask. "Hi dear, miss me?"

"Mmm, Mmmm.... Mmmmm," was his reply.

I chuckled, "I thought so. I hope you enjoyed your relaxation time because I'm going to put you to work again as my model for the 'Alphabet book of BDSM' we're making for your friend Jessica. I'm not really dressed appropriately but if you forgive me I'll see if we can't move on. I believe we had made it through half the alphabet and ended on 'M', right? So what can I use to show her the letter, 'N'?"

I went over to the toolbox that we use for our toy chest and retrieved a set of clover clamps. Nasty things they were, large and black with padded tips and connected by a short black chain that closed them tighter the harder you pulled. I went over to Jeremy and sat down next to him. I kissed him on the left shoulder and asked him "Now, ready to begin? Let me put these on you." I rubbed his left nipple until it grew hard and pointy then opened up the clover clamp and put the pads on either side. When I let go the steel springs clamped his nipple and he let out a low moan. I repeated the process to his right nipple reaching underneath him and was rewarded by another moan. One thing I am always jealous of is how sensitive Jeremy's nipples are. I've been able to get him so wound up by just playing with his nipples and torturing them has always been a favorite of mine.

I pulled on the chain to verify they were firmly attached and was excited to see how his nipples distended downward and caused him to cry out against his mask. "'N' is for nipples, so sensitive and pert. Clamped hard they really can hurt.' Isn't that right dildo whore?" I tugged downward to make him yell again. "See, that mask is needed or we might have someone knocking on your door, but don't thrash about so much or I'll be forced to tie your head back to your anal hook again, you don't want that, do you?"

He shook his head in the negative and I smacked his ass as I got up, "Good answer, although you looked really hot that way earlier, so you never know, I might just do it later for my own pleasure. You should count your lucky stars I didn't buy a nose hook with the anal one -- I think you'd look great with that pulling your head up."

I went over to the toy chest and returned with some wide rubber bands and the rechargeable Hitachi. I pushed the bands up over his downward facing dick and placed the top of the Hitachi against the underside of his manhood. Stretching the bands, I put them over the Hitachi to keep it firmly pressed against the most sensitive part of Jeremy's engorged cock. Turning it on to its lowest setting I was rewarded by a soft buzzing and a moan from Jeremy.

"How's that feel, my helpless sub? See, I can be a nice Mistress and since you have been so helpful in being the model for my alphabet book, you're going to get a reward. Since the next letter is 'O' I figured 'O is for Orgasm, the little death. You're committed to it with every breath.' Now my sub, you are expressly forbidden to actually have that orgasm until I allow it, is that understood?"

Jeremy nodded in the affirmative with a single grunt. I went into the kitchen and returned with a glass bowl that I placed under his engorged cock to catch the inescapable spuge that I knew was eventually going to occur. The Hitachi was buzzing away and when I turned the setting up to 2, his wrapped cock pulsed. I stood up slowly, gave the anal hook a good tug and went over to the couch. Removing my bikini in a slow, languorous striptease, I felt my skin sizzle, not unlike when I was basking in the sun just ten minutes ago. This tingling, however, was from the inside as I watched my sub helpless on all fours, gagged, and quivering as his cock was vibrated unmercifully.

I sat down and my hands reached up and starting at my neck moved down to my firm breasts. They brushed my nipples which at this point were almost as pert at Jeremy's even without clamps on them. Shocks of pure electricity ran from my swollen nipples right to my wet pussy. Rubbing my tits felt great, but I needed more direct stimulation and leaned back spreading my legs to allow my fingers to travel down my stomach to the source of all my heat. As my fingers touched my pussy lips, I shuddered as even more shocks ran through my core. "Oh my, Dildo Whore, can you see what tormenting you has done? My pussy is so wet so I guess we can both explore the letter 'O' together."

I spread my lips and ran one finger along my slit gathering my juices. I spread them to my clit which had become tumescent, flush with the pulsing of my blood. Oh damn, it felt good and I got even hotter seeing how Jeremy had his head turned to watch me, his eyes pleading for me to grant him the release he so desperately wanted.

After a few minutes of pleasuring myself I took a quick pause. I decided I didn't want to prolong my wait anymore so slid quickly over to him and being impatient moved the dial up, skipping 3, 4, and went right to 5. Jeremy arched his back and cried out against his mask. I moved back to the couch and lay down supine spreading my long legs exposing my pussy right at him. My fingers went back down onto my cunt and began to furiously rub my clit. Jeremy grunted, "Mmmm, MMM, Mmmmm, mmm"

"No, you slut, you can't cum yet. Hold it!"

"MMMMMM"

He was now trying to hump the pony bench but bound as he was he couldn't get any real movement going. His dick was swaying from his limited motion but still held down by the relentless vibrator. His sexual torture was feeding the fire that was raging inside me and I could feel my juices flow freely as my fingers continued their work across my clit and labia.

Finally, it was too much for my poor sub and I saw him give a mighty shudder, arch his head back and yell against his mask. His dick gave a hard throb, then a second, and finally explode. White fluid shot out down into the bowl in a mighty spurt. A second, then third followed in quick succession. Damn, I love forcing my guys to cum; knowing that despite all their power and poise I can still bend their bodies and minds to my will.

Jeremy's balls finally were emptied and he hung limply across the bench. I remained on the couch, still fervently pleasuring myself waiting for what I knew was about to transpire. Jeremy twitched and looked over at me mewling against his mask. "What's that dearest? No, I'm not done yet, you're going to just have to wait a minute if you expect me to turn off the vibrator. You were a bad sub and came without your mistress' permission, and you know that when you do that you are to be punished."

I lifted my leg over the back of the couch fully exposing my sex and felt my own climax rising in me, but knew if I held off for just a bit longer my plan would come to fruition. I lay back looking out under my eyelashes at his agony in delightful anticipation. "MMMMM, MMMMM" came from Jeremy and I saw him shaking all over. This was it, he was really starting to thrash now as much as he could in his position. "Oh right, that cock of yours is all sensitive now that you've cum, isn't it? Sorry, I guess you should have held off but you were unable to control yourself, so that's your penalty and my next letter. 'P is for Penis and Penalty. When your sub cums without your say, then it's time to make him pay.'"

I was enthralled and excited watching Jeremy driven crazy by the Hitachi tied to his post-coital cock driving him mad. Oh, the poor male anatomy! I was surprised that the PVC pipes making up the pony bench were able to contain him as he was crying out and violently shaking. This was the moment I was waiting for, my sub in total sexual agony. I pushed two fingers into my hot pussy to hit my G-Spot. Fuck that was it! I pumped my hand hard and felt a phenomenal climax arrive. Every ounce of my body felt alive, seething like water boiling out of my already burning core. My pussy began to spasm holding my fingers tightly and my legs trembled. My toes arched along with my back as I continued to orgasm watching my dildo whore writhing in unison but for completely different reasons.

When the throbbing in my core faded I blew out a long breath. "Oh wow," I thought to myself, "that was one great release and so badly needed. What a great juxtaposition, my pleasure and Jeremy's pain." Fortunately for him, I am not a multi-orgasmic woman or he'd be hurting for a lot longer. When I regained my composure, I stood up and went over to Jeremy who was still quaking and crying out. I reached down and turned off the Hitachi. Jeremy collapsed completely and immediately deflating like a popped balloon. I went back to the sofa and gathered up my bikini and phone. Going back to Jeremy I took pictures of the Hitachi fastened to his prick as well as his cum that had collected in the bowl. I moved the bowl to just in front of his head and set it down. "I've got the pics I needed for 'O' and 'P', and now need to take a shower to cool off. You, however, get to stay there and contemplate your spew and how you disappointed your Mistress by not being able to control your cock and what it has cost you. You'll be lucky if I don't feed it to you before we've reached the letter 'Z'." I reached back, grabbed the anal hook and tugged, "Be back soon."

I went into the bedroom, dropped my bikini and went into the bathroom. Turning the shower on I glanced in the mirror and was surprised how flushed I was after my orgasm. My neck and chest were pink and turning slightly I could see just how pert my nipples were. "Damn that was a great release," I thought as I got into the shower. Unlike before, I didn't take my time as I was anxious to return to Jeremy and continue exploring the rest of the alphabet with him. "Maybe I should have invited Jess to come over, she would have loved to continue his torment while I was cooling off. Oh well, maybe next time."

After I completely rinsed myself with cool water I turned off the tap and quickly toweled off. I retied my hair into my signature Domme pony-tail, reapplied some lipstick and black eye makeup and went into the bedroom. I had left my earlier outfit on the bed -- long shiny black gloves with matching shiny black leggings. These attached to a black garter along with matching black panties and bra. Finally, I attached my thin black leather choker but decided to forego my heels. Returning to the living room I got an immediate rush seeing my sub still bent over and locked to the bench but head up eyes looking at me with a glazed expression.

"Damn, Dildo-Whore, you look so hot when you're helpless like that, it's your natural position I think. I'm of the opinion that continuing with the alphabet might be a bit of a challenge for you, but if I can persevere so can you. I think I will enjoy hearing your moans and cries if you can promise not to be so loud. 'Q' is for 'Quiet' which you've been for so long. Your moans will soon become our song.'"

I reached down, grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head up to look at me standing imposingly over him. "Would you like to be released from your mask, Jeremy?" He grunted once and tried to nod. Letting his head drop I unbuckled the several fastenings to his leather mask from the back of his head before freeing the straps. I pulled it off his head then freed the plastic ball from his mouth trailing a long line of slobber. He took in a long breath and worked the cramps from his jaws, which must have been quite sore after being gagged for so long. "Is that better, my sub?" I asked, "You've been wearing that mask since I went down to the pool. I enjoy using your mouth too much, I don't want to do any real damage to it."

Jeremy looked up at me, "Yes, Mistress Wendy. My jaws are pretty sore, thank you."

"Oh don't thank me yet, we've still have quite a lot of letters left. The next one is simple, 'R' is for the rope which keeps you still, you move too much when your ass I fill.'"

I retrieved a good length of jet black climbing rope we had stashed away and brought it back to Jeremy. Folding it in half I wrapped the double strand around his torso and fed the open end through the loop. Snugging it up tight, I wrapped it several times around his chest, then up around his right shoulder and back to the loop. I repeated it to his left shoulder making a large X of rope binding his chest tightly. I used up the rest of the rope repeating the X plus making a few turns around his neck until I tied the loose ends to the loop creating a nice harness of dark black rope.

"You look good, sub. It's not true Shibari, but it's as close as I can do and I've never been one to be very good with knots. Maybe I'll read up on it some more and use you to practice on in the future, that could be fun. Now that I have a good rope harness for leverage, it's time for my absolutely favorite letter, 'S' for 'strap-on', but you knew that, didn't you? Let's see, 'S' is for Strap-on, a Domme's symbol of power, with it her sub she will deflower'. Well, that's not entirely true, is it dildo-whore, I deflowered you long ago?"

Jeremy replied, "Yes Mistress, I remember that night well. I know how much you like fucking my ass."

I smacked his backside hard, "And you need me to do it, don't you? You love to protest, however, when I'm ramming you hard I always see you fucking me back, lost in the feeling of giving yourself over to my dark Goddess."

I sauntered over to our tool chest and retrieved the strap-on harness from a drawer. I separated the straps and stepped into it and pulled the waist strap up over my hips. After positioning the cloth pad and round opening of the harness against my pelvic mound, I pulled on the straps around my waist cinching it tightly.

I returned to the living room and repeated the process with the straps that went around each of my thighs, "See Dildo-Whore, I have to make sure that the harness is nice and snug so I can give you the good ass-pounding that you need." I took up the purple dildo that had earlier been in Jeremy's ass and pushed it through the center harness until it was poking out like a nice hard phallus. Moving around to his head I stood commandingly in front of Jeremy looking up at me, still on all fours. Hands on my hips I waited until he questioned, "Mistress?"

"Right, like you don't know what you're supposed to do? You know perfectly well how hot it gets me to watch you forced to suck cock, so get to it." Jeremy opened his mouth and I grabbed his head and thrust my hips forcing my purple dildo into his mouth. I saw his eyes bulge as I pushed it hitting the back of his throat. I pulled back until it was just barely in his mouth, then again buried the dildo until my body was against his face. I always get such a thrill face fucking my subs, watching them forced to suck me off even if I couldn't feel their lips surrounding my fake phallus. On the other hand, not being flesh, I never had the problem about getting soft and could fuck them until my Dark Goddess was done using them.

I continued making him fellate me until it occurred to me that I almost forgot an important detail, "Wait a moment, I need a picture for the alphabet book, wait here." I went over to my phone. I propped it up on the coffee table making sure to capture Jeremy's head and started the timer for thirty seconds. Returning to my dildo-whore I grabbed his hair, pulled his head up, and positioned the strap-on right in front of his open mouth. I arched my back, turned slightly to my phone I smiled and waited until I heard the >click< of the camera then rammed the hard plastic dick back into Jeremy's waiting mouth making him gag.

"Damn, that's so hot hearing you gag on my girl cock, sub. I wish I had gotten a picture of the last time you were locked in the pony bench. Remember that?" Jeremy mumbled something around my strap-on. "You couldn't have forgotten that so soon, you had Mark's cock in your mouth while my strap-on was buried in that hungry ass. That was so hot, I wish I had set up the camera that time. It's time for me to replace that anal hook and give you a good reaming."

I pulled the purple dildo from his mouth, walked around him and grabbed hold of the anal hook. "I think this has kept you nice and ready for me, I'm sure I'll be using it on you again though, don't worry. You two are going to become fast friends I think." I gave it a tug but it didn't dislodge, so I used both hands and pulled firmly. I saw his anus distend, then finally the metal ball popped out of his asshole. I set it aside, moved up behind him and knelt on the floor after placing a pillow down for my knees. Positioning the tip of my dildo against his exposed hole I spread his cheeks wide and moved my hips forward. Unlike fucking his mouth, I liked to take my time with his backside, slowly feeding it into his dark recesses savoring each millimeter as it violated my dildo-whore's ass.

Slowly it went in until my hips were pressed against his rear. I reached forward and grabbed hold of the black rope that encircled Jeremy's chest and leaning forward said in my most diabolical Domme whisper, "Can you feel me inside you? Time for you to take it hard up the ass my sub."

Jeremy grunted, "Yes, Mistress. I can feel you inside me, filling me up."

"Does it feel good," I asked, knowing the answer as I moved my hips backward pulling out of him.

"Oh my gods yes, use me, Wendy, I need you inside me."

I slid back deeply inside him, "Oh don't worry, you're going to feel me until you can't walk straight tomorrow." I continued to slowly fuck my helpless sub using one hand on the rope to stabilize myself, while the other spanked his ass from time to time which I knew was already sore from my earlier use of the riding crop and flogger. With every thrust, Jeremy would grunt as he took me up his rear, and between his noises and the pressure on my pelvic mound, my own excitement began to grow again.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers