The Alphabet Book of BDSM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes the only sounds in the living room were Jeremy's forced grunts and the sound of me spanking his raw red ass. I leaned over his body releasing my hold on the rope to grip his short hair. Pulling hard I forced his head back and gave some deep thrusts making him moan. "Time to take it hard, sub," I growled and got off my knees to squat behind him. I leaned into him feeling the purple dildo bury itself all the way into his tight ass and I leaned over him to grab his face with both hands. Inserting my fingers into his mouth, I pulled hard on his cheeks as I proceeded to ram him as hard as I could go. I almost felt bad as I made him my bitch, totally at my mercy, fucking him hard with my girl-cock. His loud grunts were coming constantly now making my pussy ache with the need to dominate his helpless body.

After several more minutes of hard pounding, I was finally winded so I pulled out and gave his ass a hard spank. "Whew, dildo-whore. I'm all out of breath, you did your mistress proud by taking my strap-on so well."

Jeremy just dropped his head mewing softly. Finally, he turned to look in my direction, "Mistress, you know I'm happy to serve you in any way I can."

"Yes I do, Jeremy. Just think we're almost done as that was the letter 'S'. Now, what shall we do to show Jessica the letter 'T'?"

He just shook his head, sweat dripping down. "I don't know, I can't think straight anymore."

"At the rate I'm going, you won't walk straight tomorrow either," I laughed. "There are so many 'T' letters, but how about TENS? 'T is for TENS. Your cock will stay hard when it's wired. It gives me a break when I get tired.'" I left Jeremy and went back to the toy chest to retrieve the TENS unit I had gotten a while back. Gathering up the wires and rubberized electric bands I returned back to my sub. "Remember your first experience with my little friend here, dildo-whore? You had a fun time, didn't you? Having you and servant both tied up really got me wet, especially seeing your raging hard-ons kept perpetually at attention subject to my whims and finally forcing you both to cum."

I sat down and put one band around the bottom of Jeremy's shaft, while the smaller one went around his cock just below the head. Pulling them tightly, I then attached the wires between the control box and the bands. I turned the TENS on and set it on a low setting. Immediately Jeremy let out a low guttural moan as electricity shocked his muscles and I saw his dick twitch.

"You should know you can't fight it, Jeremy. That cock of yours is going to be kept hard until I've finished with my alphabet book of BDSM. You should be glad that I am getting to the end of the alphabet or you'd be kept erect for hours. Hey, maybe I should hold another contest between you and servant... an endurance one. I could have both of you with the TENS on a medium setting so I can see who can be forced to stay hard longer. I kept Mark rock hard and throbbing for two hours last time, that was so delicious. You really got off easy."

Despite being on all fours with his dick below him and having already cum once, the constant stimulation from the TENS caused Jeremy's prick to become fully erect and pulsing. His manhood was nothing but a marionette, with me (or more accurately the TENS machine) pulling the strings. Satisfied, I went into the refrigerator and retrieved another beer then returned back to the couch and sat down. Taking a sip, I watched as Jeremy was being continuously stimulated. Technology is so fantastic, allowing me to be able to keep my subs in a state of constant physical arousal without actually having to exert myself. It always gives my Dark Goddess thrills to see them tightly restrained, moaning in sexual frustration unable to get a release or to grow soft.

I took a few pictures of the bands and wires wrapped around his rock hard cock for my burgeoning alphabet book, amazed that after all I already subjected him to, Jeremy was still able to stay hard (albeit with some mechanical help). I set the phone down and began to unclip my garters from my hose. "I didn't have a good idea for the letter 'U', but I guess I can use it under there."

Jeremy looked up, "Under where?"

I laughed, "Made you say 'underwear'! That's what 'U' is. 'U is for 'Underwear' which by now is so wet. Time for a dry pair is what I bet.' Yikes, that really is a horrible verse, I'll have to see if I can do better when I put my book together.

Stepping out of my panties, which by this time were already pretty wet with my pussy juices from pegging my dildo-whore, I went over to Jeremy saying, "Open up and hold these for me while I put on a new pair." He opened up his mouth and I shoved my sopping wet panties into his mouth. I'm sure he was enjoying both the taste and the smell of my pussy while I went back into the bedroom to put on a new dry pair. Refastening my hose I returned to the living room to take a few pictures of him, panties filling up his mouth while he was moaning from the TENS still shocking his rigid prick.

"I'm thinking we can speed this up and combine some of the last letters which will also give my book a little extra punch, what do you think my sub? I'm also wondering how long it'll take you to get out of subspace," I chortled. "You've been there so long they're going to start charging you rent,"

I set my phone up in its stand and pointed it at Jeremy's immobilized body making sure to get a few feet behind him in the scene as well. "Let's use 'V is for 'video' lasting memories for me to treasure, let's have a record of your pain and pleasure.' We can then segue right into 'W is for 'Whipping'. Painted lips and fingertips, lace leather gags and whips.'

I almost skipped to the toy cabinet to retrieve my medium whip. Black leather, firm short handle and about five feet long. I wish it was longer, but you could only swing a whip so much inside Jeremy's condo. I had just purchased a full-sized bullwhip that I was practicing with outside to use in our new dungeon. Trailing it behind me like a hissing snake I made my way back to Jeremy and started the video recording. I turned to the camera, "Now dear, your ass has had time to rest after the crop and flogger so it's time I lay some really good stripes into it. A little something to remind you of me after I return to Connecticut."

I flipped the tail out behind me as I reached my hand back. Pausing a moment and giving a big beaming smile at the camera I snapped my wrist and hand to bring the harsh leather forward to land across Jeremy's ass. *CRACK* sounded across the room immediately followed by Jeremy's muffled cry. I pulled back the whip again and surveyed my work with a critical eye. My last strike was a bit long, the tip of the whip hitting the small of his back, so I took one more step backward and again lashed out. *CRACK* went my whip again, and my Dark Goddess cheered as it landed perfectly to lay a red stripe across my sub's right cheek.

"Are you becoming immune to my charms, Dildo-Whore?" I ask between lashes. "If you were to ask me what I know of hunger, of desire I would answer, 'all there is!' Unfortunately there is no true satisfaction here; each taste of my whip just leaves both of us wanting more."

Two more times I let my Dark Goddess' hunger loose to lay her whip across my bound sub's helpless ass. I could feel my inner core vibrating in tune with the tremors that Jeremy was now having, lurching against the pony bench and crying out into my panties still shoved into his mouth effectively gagging him. I gave him a quick respite by folding the whip in half and just smacking it against his ass in time to the throbbing of his cock unrelentingly still being zapped by the TENS.

I put my foot against his upturned ass, "That's three good stripes, why don't we try for an even half dozen?"

Jeremy said something against my panties but it only came out as a grunt.

"No, I don't think a full dozen is a good idea. Thank you my sub for thinking of my Dark Goddess' desires, but I need to you be able to continue all the way to 'Z'. We need to think of Jessica too, not just my needs."

I took my place again and brought back my arm full length. Letting fly I hit perfectly against his left cheek leaving an angry red stripe with a resounding *CRACK*. "Damn, I could do this all day," I thought and hoped I could get another paying customer for my burgeoning Dominatrix business. For now, though, I still had other plans so proceeded to put the last two stripes across Jeremy's already beaten and red rear end.

I went over to my table and after reluctantly setting down my whip picked up my phone and stopped the recording. I played it back to ensure it captured me whipping Jeremy and was very pleased with the results. Going over to Jeremy and putting the phone down in front of his face said, "Damn I look hot, if I say so myself, especially with you my dildo-whore on all fours subjected to me whipping your ass. I'm sure I'll be using this video in the future when I'm back in Connecticut to appease my Dark Goddess when you're not around to let her loose on. Don't you make a good film subject, my sub?"

"Mmmm, Mmmmm," was his reply.

I took my panties out of his mouth, "What was that? Speak up sub."

After a gasp he added, "It is a pretty hot video, Mistress."

"You'd expect any less? We only have three letters left, and they aren't easy ones to work with so I think I can do another combination and can put my ABC's of BDSM to bed, so to speak. However, I have to release you as I can't think of a way to effectively show 'X','Y', and 'Z' with you on all fours, despite as you saw, how wet keeping you there has gotten me."

I knelt down and unclipped the cuffs from the four points of the pony bench then unlocked the round piece holding Jeremy's head up. I gave him a few moments to collect himself, then ordered him onto his feet but made sure he kept hold of the TENS box that was still keeping his dick from growing soft on me. His leash was still clipped to the collar tightly fastened around his neck, so I grabbed the end of it and gave it a tug. "Follow, I need you in the playroom to complete my Alphabet Book of BDSM."

I led him down the hallway to the end room that we use as our "playroom". It's not as good as the converted house we are turning into my dungeon in town, but it serves its purpose when my Dark Goddess wants to play with her chosen prey. Jeremy was walking a bit slow so I tugged on his leash again. I guess the recent whipping, plus having his cock shocked by the TENS was making it difficult for him. Also, I'm sure being forcibly kept on his hands and knees for a couple of hours didn't help him any -- poor thing.

Reaching the room we turned in and I pushed him against the opposite wall. I removed the two pictures that were on the wall exposing the anchor bolts we had recessed into the drywall and had hidden by innocuous scenery pictures. I took the TENS box from Jeremy's hands and set it down on the floor after which I gathered up some nylon straps which I attached to this wrist cuffs. I positioned him in between the hooks in the wall which I attached the straps to. Using the ratchet mechanism, I pulled his arms away from his body until his arms were held outward and slightly upward pulled tightly. I repeated the process to his ankle cuffs to another set of eyebolts that were put into the baseboard and again ratcheted the straps until my sub was spread-eagled held tightly against the wall.

"We don't have a Saint Andrew's cross at my disposal my dear, but this will have to do for our letter 'X'. I know that there isn't an 'X' in the name, but your body can stand in for it. You do look delicious all spread out, limbs splayed wide baring your body as you bare your soul for your mistress. Let's see, for our book how about, 'X is for the cross to which you're bound, hanging there helpless is where you're found.' Eh, again not my best rhyme."

I took a step closer, gave him a quick kiss on the lips while twisting his nipple and went back to the living room to retrieve my phone and the water jug that I had filled with sand from my time at the pool. On the way back I grabbed a beer and made my way back to the playroom. I was sure to take a few pictures of Jeremy bound and spread wide to the wall of our playroom doing a fine impression for the letter X. After reviewing the pictures to my satisfaction I put it down and got a long length of 550 parachute cord from the toy chest along with a box of clothespins and the red ball gag.

I pulled on Jeremy's hair bringing his head down and shoved the ball gag into his mouth. Once I secured it in place I gave his kiss a cheek observing, "I still love seeing you gagged and helpless, dildo-whore." I took the 550 cord, first tied the end in a knot and then took up a clothespin and pinching a section of flesh just below his collarbone, pinned the cord to his chest with it. Jeremy looked down and grunted with his eyes wide. "Oh, that's just the first of many, my darling sub. I have a whole box at my disposal, so just hang tight," I said with a chuckle at my bad pun.

The cord hung down and I measured it out so it went down his chest to just above his electrified cock, then back up to the other side of his chest. Snipping the cord off, I tied another knot in it and attached it on the other side with another clothespin. Stepping back I saw the two clothespins holding the cord that made a big 'U' down one side of his chest to below his navel, then back up. Satisfied, I began adding clothespins every inch down his chest until I reached his nipples. Rubbing my tongue across his nipples got them excited against his will engorging them with blood making them swollen. He grunted against his gag when he realized what I meant to do and tried to wiggle away. I slapped the side of his face, "That's not a way to earn my favor, dildo-whore. You know better than to try to defy your Mistress. I'm sure you have realized by now that 'Z' is going to be for Zipper. Stand still so I get a nice line down both sides of your body or I'll turn up the TENS machine to 10 and see how you like it."

I could tell he wasn't happy, but he stopped squirming about and I attached a clothespin to each of his enlarged sensitive nipples over the 550 cord. It took more a few more minutes and I just about used up the box of clothespins making a neat double line down from his shoulder blades, over his nipples and down to meet under his navel just above his bound and throbbing dick.

I took up the spool of cord and tied the free end to the lowest point of the section held firmly to his body by clothespins. I unwound the spool freeing up about 10 feet or so before cutting it off. I gave it a little tug to pull on the lowest section of clothespins which caused Jeremy tensed up and closed his eyes in expectation. Stepping up close to him I ran my long fingers through his hair and whispered into his ear in my darkest Domme voice, "You're not getting it over that easy bud. See, you also have to show the letter 'Y' as well as 'Z' and I expect to have a lot more fun if you do it to yourself. 'Y' is for Yell, 'Z' is for Zipper, the last of my letters. The two will come together while you're in my fetters.'"

I took up the free end of the cord and ran it up to his ball gag and tied it off to the ring just on the left side taking up much of the slack before tossing the rest of the cord over the ceiling fan. "What I really need in here is a pulley in the ceiling like you put in my dungeon downtown, dildo-whore. Make sure the next time I come down that's taken care of along with wheels for the pony bench."

Jeremy grunted against his ball gag watching me intently as I took up the jug full of sand and tied it to the cord hanging down from the light. Once done I slowly released it until it was left dangling from the cord pulling on his ball gag. I tugged lightly on it making his head rock back and forth, "See how ingenious this setup is, sub? Once I untie your ball gag, the only thing stopping the jug from falling free and zippering you is your willpower to keep your ball gag in your mouth. I'm going to be entertained to see just how long you're able to do that simple feat. You know how my Dark Goddess is always ecstatic seeing you in predicament bondage."

I stepped back and took several pictures of Jeremy in his predicament to finish up my alphabet book then went forward and unstrapped the ball gag from behind his head. I went to the futon and sat down to observe my helpless sub. His head was quivering as he was biting down on the ball gag to keep the water jug from falling and I thrilled to the sight of the cord going from his mouth to his crotch before splitting and going up both sides kept in place by the double line of clothespins.

All the while the TENS was still shocking his cock and I was fascinated by the way it throbbed in synchronicity to the beating of his heart and the electricity of the machine. "I think our friend Jessica will really enjoy seeing you in all these poses, subjected to all my whims and devilish schemes and the creativity of putting it all into an alphabet book, don't you think?"

"Mmmmm, Mmmmm"

"Ha, I tried to trick you into zippering yourself. Guess I will have to try harder. I remember that level 5 on the TENS was kind of the breaking point, so let's just put it there now and see what happens."

I turned up the machine to 5 and sat back down on the futon taking up my beer and started the camera rolling in video mode to capture the inevitable outcome as Jeremy started up a deep moaning and thrusting his hips. For several minutes I got a thrill out of watching him secured tightly against the wall and slowly, inexorably, being driven towards another orgasm with the anticipation of watching him zippered for the first time.

He was proving to be able to withstand the TENS, so I said, "'Y' is for yell, I'll make you cum. It only speeds up the inescapable outcome.' Hey, that's better for 'Y', think I'll keep that," I said as I turned the TENS up to 6 with a wicked grin.

His eyes opened wide as his erection was hit by an increased jolt of electricity and his back arched as it pushed him over the edge. Making sure I captured it all on camera, his cock seemed to enlarge even more before after a few mighty pulsations it finally spurted his white cum into the air. Jeremy lost in a forced orgasm didn't keep his situational awareness and gave out a loud yell. The ball gag flew out of his mouth pulled free by the weight of the jug. The momentum of the falling jug yanked on the cord held against his body and the clothespins were ripped free. From stem to stern my helpless sub had the clothespins ripped off him which caused his shout to continue in one long wail as he thrashed uncontrollably against the wall held tightly by the straps.

"'Z' is the end, and a while it took. Now we're done and can finish my book."

His spasm lasted quite a while until finally utterly spent he sagged, completely deflated only held in place by the straps on his wrists. I went over to the TENS machine and squatting down turned it off finally giving his poor cock a rest after being kept hard all this time and removed the bands. The clothespins had left little red marks all up his skin, and I slowly stood and ran my tongue over the left row until I got to his nipple which I suckled for a brief moment. Standing fully erect I gently stroked the right side his face and put mine against his left giving him some aftercare. "Oh my dear, that was quite the explosive way to end our little book. How are you doing?"

Jeremy nuzzled my neck, "Wendy that was one of the most intense experiences I've ever felt. All my nerves are still firing and my brain is completely muddled."