All Comments on 'The Alpha's Assassin Ch. 01'

by ApplejuicexD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's dominant not dominate. Also should be in Non human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good so far !!

Pretty good start so far, I can't wait to see what happens next... Don't take to long to update !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the premise of the story a lot! I hope you continue to write this story - just with the help of an editor perhaps. The errors made the story kind of hard to follow...

Nonhuman/Interracial Love whatever they both describe the story so its up to you what category it goes in! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So cliche

Of course he is masculine, reach and all...

And the women is only a "mine", dumb and need to understand she belong to him...

So many of the regular were themes..

And why is this in interacial and not non-human?

Either way 1 of 5 since there is no 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh

Super wooden dialogue, wicked cheesy. I love interracial, non human as a fan of Violette Dubrinsky who has similar themes. It just seemed forced, lots of breaks and it seemed to be a not so subtle rip off without substance. So eh, it could be a good start just try to make the inner thoughts more natural.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 8 years ago
Nice opening!!

I really like this story, I can't wait for more. I'm a big fan of romance with werewolves, so I hope you post again soon.

I can't believe comments on here, it's fiction and original with a non-traditional meeting of the two main characters. I don't see any other works by anyone, with your story. Keep doing you and give more.

Great Job!!

Ps. I really hope this story isn't first POV, the entire story.... Change up if you please. Just my input, LOL!! :)

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 8 years ago
awesome start

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You should think of not writing in POV. Trust me your story would be so much better. Also wolves are extentions of a person. Not a separate personality. Don't name the wolf like it's another person. Advanced readers on this site don't care for things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
meh

I actually don't mind the separate name for the wolf,but the one sentence "paragraph" was choppy,the POV sucked,and overall it just wasn't interesting. A editor might help you head off bad writing decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well what can you expect from an immature 18 year old who will most likely not finish the story here but elsewhere like her first story 2 years ago. I don't get how this 'writer' thinks they have to break up paragraphs this way. One sentence does not make a paragraph!

One example:

'"Wait. Mr. Eastwood, as in Bradley Eastwood President of Corp industries?"

Chris questioned in an amused tone.'

This is how it should read:

'"Wait. Mr. Eastwood, as in Bradley Eastwood President of Corp industries?" Chris questioned in an amused tone.'

Or maybe she's breaking it up that way to make it seem longer than it is? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Omg this story is on wattpad, I would know cause it's in my library

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDabout 8 years agoAuthor
Yeah Ik it on wattpad

It's my story me and my friend Are writing ... I just decided to post it on here. Follow me on wattpad @officialmorgani

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What's with the capital letters EVERYWHERE? 99% of the time they aren't needed where you have them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous